NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-2000 of 7556

over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
^ no :L you guys would think i'm such a crappy friend if you knew me in person :(
< still story writing
V are you a sit at home and watch NCIS or go out with friends + watch ncis?!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Sit at home.
< Same . .
v Here is an odd one: which of the people on this forum do you think would be least likely to get Gibbs' slapped if they suddenly transferred to an alternate reality and met Gibbs? (I had to think of a new question)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
* dont say that emily, i would love to meet all of you in person

answered at same time as jenna

^ (emily) sit at home and watch NCIS, but i also go out with my friends but not too often because of work
^ (jenn) errrrm least likely is dannii i think hard one...it wouldnt be me i would get headslapped on a regular basis, i would mess around like tony lol
< same as last time
v have you a least favourite eppy (hard to chose)
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
heart
**LOL no way! Like Joe said, I would like to meet each and every one of us!
*Joe and Jenn answered at the same time; I'll just answer both!

^ Joe's: Family and Flesh and Bones.

^ Jenn's: I guess maybe Dannii, Joe, Jenna, you, -oh wow, I'm going to be going all day with this list LOL!! But I guess my top choice would be Dannii??

< Same

v Wow! There's so much answering at the same time lately! What do you think about it?
^ Super shows ya how much this forum is still alive its so cool :)
< needing a pee! :L
V i want a mcgee hug :( do you think mcgee gives spiffing hugs?
^ ye he would have very cuddly hugs lol (i give goooood hugs and i'm mcgee like so i think he would be good to lol)
< same as before
v goin on jenns most likely to be head slapped, like i say i would say me but what would you say?
heart
^ The MOST likely?? Um....me LOL!!! I would annoy Gibbs to hell!

< Same

v Do you think that if you knew a fanpop user in real life, you would be like, BFFS/really good friends with them??

I think so. I think that Joe and I would be pretty good friends (if I didn't annoy him to death, of course) and Dannii, and pretty much everyone on this forum!
^ woooo :L yea :) *GROUP HUG!*
< i didn't actual :L i wouldnt annouce something like that over the internet :L
V Mcgeeky <3 ahhhhh :) who is your favourite
i think we could all be really good friend, we all have alott in common, and would have NCIS night when we would watch the new eppys, now that would be cooooooool
< just put friend on woop
v could i beee wearing anymore cloths hahahaha
heart
**LOLz group hugs!!! I love those!!
^ Pretty much everyone! I can't choose!!!

< Same

v *forgot my question*..................
When McAbby happens, who do you think will make the first move?
^ the new updated version of mcgee...cause he thinks hes so cool :L...nah i think it will be Tony
< nothing
V lets have an NCIS party!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
**I think pretty much all of us have a great chance at being really close friends. =]**

^ lol. I'm sure you could get on a few more layers. Are you cold Joe?
< NCIS!
v I vote that we (at some point in our lives) meet somewhere like a hotel meeting room & have a complete NCIS weekend! =] Whose with me?
* let me explain myself Tony will meddle and say something to Abby or Mcgee about either one...it will be seen as annoyance but he is probably just pushing things along.
heart
^ LOL okaay. *Brings cake*

< Same

v What's the funniest icon that you have ever found?

Mine's this one:
^ LOL okaay. *Brings cake* 

< Same

v What's the funniest icon that you have ever found?

Mine's thi
:( i am always ingnored i am going off here to die cause you guys don't wuv me anymore :( I AM A MARINE ;-) not really :L
haha :L I HATE TWILIGHT i just love this
haha :L I HATE TWILIGHT i just love this
**Aw, Emily, we love you!! LOL calm down and eat some cake!

**Love the icon!

***OMG Joe, I loved the Chandler reference!
That was an awesome moment!
Joey: *walks in with a bunch of clothes on him*
Hi! I'm Chandler. Can I BE wearing any more clothes?

^ Am with you! If my parents will let me LOL!!

^ Yes, I will love a party!!

< Same....

v Fave icon?

Mine is the Harry Potter one above. = )
^ funny ones :L LOLCATS are funny :L
<im off to bed cause over here its 23.35 and i got school tommorow so ill chatizle with you all laterz xxx
V what do you do on a rainy day?
* are just just gonna slience my tears with cake * stuffs cake in face EAT IT!* LOL
^ Read & watch tv, go on here....

< Same...

v Do you read fanfiction or write?
heart
^ I read fanfics (only NCIS ones) & I've written one so far.
< NCIS for another 6 minutes & then the Secret Life finale.
v Do you have a tattoo? (I know some of you aren't old enough, so if you aren't do you want one?
***hahaha jenna im not cold lol
answered at the same time jenna

^ (jenna) no i dont and not wanting one anytime soon (but you never know in the future
^ (janie) i have read abit might read some more soon
< same as before
v funniest quote (dosent have to be NCIS)
heart
**LOL you were talking about Chandler from Friends, right?

^ Jenna's: I would like maybe a small one when I'm older, but very small, and on my arm or leg or something...maybe a butterfly or a flower IDK...

^ Joe's: It's from Friends...when Ross finds out.

"What? No...no...no...GET OFF MY SISTER!!!!"

< Same

v Have you ever had a crush on a fellow fanpopper? (Or someone else online?)
heart
^ Nope I'm happily engaged. Been with my fiance for 4 years.
< CM
v How do you think the BAU team from CM would profile the NCIS team?
heart
**Congrats, Jenna! So happy for you. = D Invite us to the wedding LOL. JK of course, but congrats!

^ Hm...maybe. I would like to see a psych evaluation of the team. See how they react.

< Going to eat dinner.

v How would you describe love, and do you believe you've found it?

I would describe love as life-as in it's everything. Happiness, sorrow, joy, pain, everything! I unfortunately haven't found it yet-probably because I'm only 13, but I can not wait until the day I do. = )
over a year ago Blue85 said…
*I should be Gibbs-slapped for not saying this before now, but congratulations on the engagement, Jenna.

^ "Love means never having to say your sorry." I thought I had found it once but looking back now I think it was more lust than love.
< Sketching and listening to music.
v If you were ever in a situation where it was either kill or be killed, do you think you'd be able to kill a person?
^ i don't think i could ever kill a person..it would be hard...that is a hard one but yea i don't think i could ever kill a person.

V what is your favourite song?

mine at the moment is RED by Daniel Merriweather
heart
*Thanks Janie & Lauren. =] It didn't just happen Lauren, so you don't deserve a Gibbs slap. lol*

^ Idk... I love alot of different songs. But Temptation & Fear are both at the top of my list. And About You Now, along with lots of others!
< Working
v Why do you think NCIS is number 1 in it's 7th Season, when most shows have died out long ago?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
** JENNA thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. you have no idea how happy i am right now! you're the best!

^ Because the chemistry between the characters is amazing, and they're getting better.
< Squealing over the present that Jenna got me!
v Ever fallen asleep at work/school?
heart
*Your quite welcome Dani. Enjoy it! <3*

^ Once at school, during my study hall. I wasn't feeling well, hadn't slept the night before at all so it kind just happened & was only for a few minutes. I couldn't try to fall asleep at work if I wanted to. lol. Luckily there is no need for that since I love my job.
< Glad Dani liked her present. Sad there will be no new NCIS tonight.
v What career would you like to have when you are older?
^ i would like to be a dietican...or nutrionist :)
< studying
V in an episode Tony and Mcgee say that guys can never be friends with girls unless the girl is ugly sooner or later they end up going out do you agree?
^ I disagree. Men and women can be friends without wanting each other. I've had male friends all my life, none of them are ugly and we've never hooked up or have even wanted each other in that way. We've always stayed friends and nothing more.
< Fanart.
v What is the one thing that you hope you never have to do?
heart
^ Kill someone in a life or death, kill or be killed situation... that's something you never come back from. Or bury my mom, even though eventually I know many many many many years down the road.
< Working
v Do you have a bucket list?
^ don't understand what is a bucket list?

< finished studying so just chilling...feeling rather rubbish about myself cause i just feel ugly :L just one of those days :(

V what do you think the meaning of life is?
heart
^ I think the meaning of life is different for everyone.
< Watching NCIS.
v Do you have a bucket list? (A bucket list for those who don't know is a list of things you want to do/accomplish before you die; such as write a book, skydive, get a degree, etc)
^ yes....go see the pyrimands..and travel, meet sean murray, conquer my fear of heights, lose like lots of weight, marry have kids...just to name a few.
<singing and listening to cat stevens...and i'm 18...its so old music i know but i lavv it :D
V have you ever felt paranoid!?!!?
^ Yep, Especially in school, as I was overweight so I always thought people were talking about me. But I'm not paranoid anymore :)
< Watching the Season 6 dvd's that Jenna got me for my birthday :)
v Funniest scene from Capitol Offense?
^ is that a new one out? i haven't seen that once *i shall search the interweb for screenshots on it!*
V would you be embrassed if a fanpopper was secretly an actor in NCIS?
** It's from Season 6 :D

^ Probably, especially I go on about how much I love Michael Weatherly xD
< The usual.
v What is your biggest pet peeve?
^ people eating with their mouth open...it drives me up the wall!! ARGH I HATE IT!..it seriouslt freaks me out...
<
V have you ever wondered what you would be like if you weren't a human?
**I've always thought it would be hilarious if I fanpopper was an actor. But I am a little paranoid, I make sure never to say something mean or too awkward, just in case. :)

^ Yup. I think I'd want to be a bird. . . like an eagle.
< ???
v Do you ever have a hard time deciding what you are doing to write? I always think: "I'm writing fanpop comments . . . nothing else really." I don't really study as much as I write down, that is just when I am most likely to get distracted and come here!
^ yea certainly for what what ive been up to cause my life consists of nothing at the moment apart from studying
<
V have you ever taken the time out just to sit and look up at the sky and think bout nothing and do nothing? its meant to be healthy
AHHHH its always with you friendsfan101 we must be on the same thought wavelenght :L

**Emily and I answered at the same time.

(Emily's) Yes. I do sometimes.

^ (Jenn's) LOL same as me...just to warn you guys, whenever I say "HW", I am either procrastinating or reading a book LOL.

< HW *evil smile* = )

v Who out of McAbby do you think would be the biggest pushover as a parent?
^ probably Timmy cause he is soft :) i would lavvv him as a dad :D wow! thats creepy but still...
< is currently taking personality tests cause i is bored to tears
V if you could have any superhero power what would it be?
^ Abby.
^ (Emily's: Invisibility)
< Studying (like Janie's, that means "I was studying but then I realized that it would be much more relaxing to procrastinate, so here I am")
v Would you like to see a scene where Ziva admits to Tony that she killed Ari?
^ (Emily's) Invisibility! No! Lightning stuff! No! Water/air/earth!! Wait-you know what? Forget this LOL. I'm going to be asking for every possible superpower there is.

^ (Jenn's) It would be interesting. I'd like to see his reaction.

< Same...this time I'm actually trying to study! = D

v Which sibling do you think Ziva was closer to?

Tali or Ari?
^ I'd say Ari. I know this is weird, but I have always imagined him as really protective of her in the face of their crazy, hated father. (I think he is about a year or two older)
< . . .
v How do you think Tony would react to aforementioned scenario?
^"I'm sorry, Ziva." I think that he'd be torn because Ari did kill Kate, but he loves Ziva, so.....

< ...

v Do you think that Ziva is the only one who still cares about Ari even the tiniest bit, and if he had survived, do you think that the team would have forgiven him?
^ urm no he killed kate..what a asswipe
<
V do you like the idea of creating a whole fanfiction with like all of you would you be willing like this someone like writes their bit of the story then someone else carries on and can change the idea of the story...like if i posted it on the forum...?
^Well, I think it would be fun! It'd be interesting and surprising for the people even writing it! I'm sure it'd be fun and definitely something new.

< ..........

v What's your favorite game?
^ Bejewelled (where the aim of the game is too smash gems by matching them with three of their kind..on the computer not real gems) Emilys gone cuckoo :L
< bout to go off to bed
V have you ever had a dream you thought was real...?
*OMG I love Bejewelled!

^ Nope...although sometimes it's hard for me to wake up...

< Same

v Have you ever had a dream that wasn't exactly like a dream? (Like it was real, but wasn't?)

I have. Once I was almost dreaming but still conscious, and I dreamed that I was on a cliff and I lost my footing; my foot actually jerked and I literally almost fell down even though I was laying down...= P
heart
^ Sorta. I had a "dream" once where I was awake enough to hear what was going on around me & see light but it was all fuzzy & I was like paralyzed.... couldn't move, couldn't scream or anything. Very scary.
< Law & Order: SVU & working on a fanfic!
v Do you save all your change? (Including penny's, which according to Abby are mostly thrown out)
^Yup. I've saved a lot of money with it ! = )

< Same...

v What is your favorite quote ever?
heart
^ I have alot of quotes that I really love & are favorites. One of them is "Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain." =]
< Same as before.
v Favorite moment of Iceman?
^Everything!

< same

v What's your favorite book?
heart
^ "Perfect Match" by Jodi Picoult. It's an amazing book!
< Same... & tired.
v Favorite perfume scent?
^ I don't really have one. I guess Warm Vanilla Sugar. = )

< Same....sleepy.

v What is your favorite spot to go on?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^ I generally lurk on the NCIS and Tiva spots...although I also check on a variety of spots for the quizzes and picks...
< watching Bones, waiting on my roomie to get home so we can catch up on some shows.
v Where do you read/post fan fiction? I've been trying to find a place with quality NCIS fan fiction...
heart
^ www.fanfiction.net is the best place I've found. =]
< NCIS: Los Angeles (only b/c this is the eppy with Abby in it!)
v Did you like the crossovers between NCIS & NCIS: LA?
^I guess...I like how McGee goes all "ga-ga" over the technology. That's pretty much all I like, really.

< Reading the LAST BOOK IN THE PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS SERIES!!!!

v Which do you think is the best?

The mother: JAG
The child: NCIS
The grandchild: NCIS: LA
**Jenna, that "dream" that you had, I've had that happen to me before, too. Do you have any idea what is or why it happens?

^ It's a tie between NCIS and JAG. I love them both.
< Trying to change some stuff on my Deviantart but it's not cooperating with me..
v What made you want to post in this thread?
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
smile
Hi everyone......sorry for my non reply the last couple of days
Was at the lady gaga concert last night.......AMAZING!!!!

^well, I am a massive NCIS fan and so many fans such as my self looked liked they were habing fun so i decided to join
< in science and trying to do too many things at once!!! :D
v how was everyones weekend (well, its a wednesday in australia so I know its a little late for us, dont know bout anyone else)
**Welcome back, Bec. That concert sounds like it was a lot of fun, have a good time?

^ My weekend was dull and uneventful, but it did give me a chance to relax so it wasn't all that bad. :)
< Reading fanfics.
v What song is stuck in your head right now?
^ Fast Car by Tracey Chapman
< going to school and listening to the song above
V how did you get into NCIS? also what episode shows that Tony read Mcgee's book? someone told me has read it

*i remember my aunty got me into it cause she was like NCIS is on and i was like whats that? so i watched it with her and instantly fell in love with Mcgee :L.
^ My nan! And Tony read McGee's book in Twisted Sister.
< Just got in.
v What is the favourite thing you've dressed up as for Halloween?
heart
**Welcome back Bec, did you enjoy your concert? And Lauren... I've heard that it's a night terror, but am totally clueless on the why. They are quite scary though.**

^ This past Halloween I dressed up as a saloon girl. My grandmother took one of my old homecoming dresses & altered it to saloon girl style, made me a headpiece & everything. I loved how I looked! <3
< Working. I didn't go to bed until uber late last night b/c I'm working on a fan fic & the plot bunnies wouldn't quit hopping. lol
v Were you hooked from the first episode you watched or did you watch it intermittently before getting hooked?
^ hooked on first show

< going to aerobics class..i am determined to loose lots of weight i hate being a fatty

V what song lyrics do you think relate best to your feelings at the current moment...? mine is Somebody else by Pink!
heart
^ Mmm... idk. I'll get back to you on that one.
< Working
v Favorite song ever?
^ masterplan by oasis
< not much
v favourite singer/band
heart
**shudders* Night terrors. So creepy yet cool...

^ I don't really have one, but I guess either Pink, Lady Gaga, Jennette McCurdy, or Beyonce. I don't really care what people think of them; I like the fact that they all seem nice and that they can actually sing.

< Nothing, really.

v What do you like doing the most on fanpop?

Picks, answers, forums, etc..
^ Everything really. I can't choose just one. :)
< Doing Film coursework.
v If one should be included in NCIS, what song would you want?
heart
^ We are Family by Sister Sledge...I don't see how they would fit it in though...or perhaps Homeless Heart by Jennette McCurdy. I can totally see it fitting into NCIS...

< Same

v If you make clubs, how do you get more people to join your club?
heart
^ I've never made a club, but as for advertising it I guess post it on other sites (that relate to your club if possible), tell your fanpop friends about it, etc.
< Watching NCIS. Love my Wednesday marathons! And just finished the first chapter of my fan fic!
v Gibbs, Jenny & Vance all had that one person whom they had to go after. For Gibbs it was Ari, for Jenny it was La Grenouille & for Vance it was Kai and most recently for Tony it was Salim. Do you think Ziva or McGee will have someone like that?
^ I kinda hope so! Although I thought that Tony's was more Rivkin (and Trent Kort) than Saleem. I like how they all act around them so I'd like to see that!

< Same.

v Do you ever get frustrated/annoyed at how the NCIS characters and/or their family members seem to NEVER land in jail/at least get arrested?

I sometimes do. I figured that Sara would've had a trial at least, or that Tony would arrest his father; I'm happy that they don't have to pay for it, but sometimes I'm just going, "Come on!!! They HAD to be arrested!" (esp. at Mother's Day)
heart
^ Mmm.. it doesn't really frustrate me per se, but I do wonder why they don't at least make it more realistic in that aspect. Although we've seen Tony & McGee go to jail (well their mug shots at least), and Gibbs didn't want her Joann to be arrested so he purposefully messed up his arrest so she wouldn't.
< NCIS
v When Last Man Standing first came on, what did you think of Ziva singing in that sexy blue dress?
^ I was like "Why does Tony have to miss this?!"
< About to go to bed.
v Don't you love how Tony gets alpha male when other males threaten to come into the team?
heart
^ Yeah. It's cute!
< Same
v Why do you think Vance is a better director than Jenny was? (If that is your opinion)
heart
^ I was thinking, "Wow, she has a really nice voice! I wonder if she'll make it into a real song so I can hear the whole thing on youtube......you know what would be cool? A flying pink pony named Pablo!" That was pretty much my train of thought LOL.....

< Reading...

v If you make icons/fanart/banners/other, what's your favorite? (Post it if you want! It doesn't have to be NCIS.)

My favorite would be this one considering I don't think that it turned out as bad as the other icons I've made have come out LOL.
= )
^ I was thinking, "Wow, she has a really nice voice! I wonder if she'll make it into a real song so I
heart
^ I have too many favorites. Here's just one... that I've made and really like.
< Please check out my fanfic on the Tiva fanfic page. <3
v How did you feel about Gibbs' "temporary" team? (Langer, Keaton & Lee)
^ I have too many favorites. Here's just one... that I've made and really like.
< Please check out m
**Aw, OMG that is such a great fanart, Jenna! I love it! = )

*What's your fanfic story title?

^ I didn't really like them except for Lee. Langer was just kind of like a jerk in my opinion, and Keaton was way too much like McGee.

< Same.

v Who is one person (besides Jenny, Kate, Shannon, and Kelly) that you wish hadn't died in NCIS?
heart
**Thanks Janie! It's called A Million Little Pieces, although that title may change later. It's on www.fanfiction.net & on the Tiva Fanfic page in the article section.*

^ Paula Cassidy. Although I think what she did was very heroic, it broke my heart when she killed essentially killed herself.
< CM
v Do you like the team at the office better or in the field better?
**Nice fanart Janie and Jenna. :)The McAbby one made me laugh.
**And Jenna's question about Vance: I do think that he's a better director than Jenny but I can't seem to put the reason into words at the moment.

^ Both. They have great moments both in and outside of the office so it's really hard to choose one over the other.
< Getting ready for bed.
v Did you know that the girl who plays Sarah McGee(Troian Avery Bellisario) is actually Sean Murray's half sister in real life?
^ whoa really i never knew that :L i did actually :)

< aerobics was fun fun! :D

V do you think tony is immature? i don't think so...i'm glad he doesn't act his age sometimes...it's what makes him funny but he can also be serious and responsible so he is extremely awesome :)
^ I think he is very immature, but he gets the job done and is amusing, so I'm not complaining. Plus, I'm not one to point out how certain things "just wouldn't work" in the real NCIS - like Tony's immaturity - i just accept the world of the show and move on!
< Breakfast!
v Do you think Gibbs would've still been an NCIS agent this long if his team had never reformed and he'd kept Langer, Keating, and Lee?
heart
^ Mmm... Gibbs isn't the kind of guy to give up so I think he would have pushed through at least for quite some time. Although I know that those 3 were nothing like Team Gibbs and it was frustrating to him.
< Working
v Regarding the season finale we know that it will affect the whole team, but do you think it will be a major shake up to the audience as well?
^ Considering past finales, I'd say that there's a good possibility that it will.
< The usual.
v In Last Man Standing when Gibbs sees Ziva on the ZNN feed, what do you think he was feeling/thinking at that moment?
heart
^ His stomach probably plummeted immediately. He probably had a million thoughts, what was she doing there? was she seriously hurt? was this her fathers choice for her to be there? that she should be him, etc.
< Working
v It seems that Vance has grown on most of us who didn't like him in the beginning... why do you think that is & would you be disappointed if he was killed off & someone else was brought on?
^ people like him becuase the character is good and he is actually the best director we have had so far.. i think i would be as upset as when an recurring role character was killed off
< thinking of a new funny status lol
v do you think the show would be any different if one of the characters was a different actor
heart
**Thanks, Lauren!

**Jenna, I can't find your fanfic! Did you change the name? (Or if it's not to much to ask, can you send me the link? I am so unbelievably incompetent in computer techy stuff LOL.)

^ Well, no. I guess if it was changed at the beginning it wouldn't matter, but STILL! Everyone on the show make up their character!

< HW

v How long have you been on fanpop? And can you believe how long you've been on?

I've only been on for 2 months but it feels like forever LOL! I'm especially surprised that I got so many fans in such a short time-not that I'm complaining, of course. = D
^ One year anniversary soon! No, I can't! Feels like I've been on forever :)
< Listening to music.
v What would do if you found out that one of the main team was a traitor?
smile
^ I would be crying for days!! Of course, then I would hope that they have a pretty good explanation-they were trying to bring the traitor team down, etc. etc.

< Same...

v Do you have a "guilty pleasure"? If so, what is it?
i've been on since august and cant believe the people i have met on here

it seems i've answered the same time as janie

^ i would go mental lol (dannii)
^ oh i cant think of one is i do i will add it in (janie)
< fb and browsing
v have you got talent of some kind?
**Joe and I answered at the same time.

** Jenna, I read your fanfic; I gotta say, it's AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! (Although isn't where Ziva came from called Mossad, not Moosad? IDK jw....I'm the biggest spelling freak.....
.= P )

^ Um...reading? Although I also do Indian dancing! = ) And people say that I have a really nice voice.

< Same..

v Do you have a guilty pleasure and if so, what is it?
**It seems that Joe and I edited at the same time as well LOL.
I'll just ask a new question. = D

v Would you like to see a crossover of NCIS with another show you like? (It doesn't matter if the show ended or not.)
^ i've love a crossover with criminal minds, glee would also be quite funny all of them singing lol
< same as before
v favourite show other than ncis
^ yes with lie to me. For those who don't know what it is, it is about this guy called Cal(who investigates murders, and its sometimes funny) who can see if someone is lying to him just by looking at them. He would totally piss off Gibbs, it would be funny.
< studying
V Do you think Ziva has ever liked Mcgee? like in that way? i think she did in the one where him and her got pushed into the fountain together...
heart
**Emily and I answered at the same time; I'll just edit.

**There's a show called Lie to Me? Hey Dannii, is that where your username comes from?

^(Joe's)Friends!! And then 3rd would be the Simpsons!!

^ (Emily's) No, I don't think so. Abby did, though.

< Same

v What are all the NCIS couples you ship?

Mine are: (In order)

1. McAbby.
2. Tiva
3. Sibbs
4. Jibbs
5. Kibbs
6. Gibbs/Hollis Mann
7. Ziva/Roy
8. Mimmy
9. Kari
10. Palmer/Brina

Um...actually all I can think of right now LOL

Wow, I support a lot of Gibbs couples! = D
*thats kinda answered it, cause my favourite show other than NCIS is Lie To Me...or New Tricks (which is about a bunch of old retired police officers who reopen old cases and its soooo funny <3 it)
^ just Mcabby and Abby/Gibbs (they should so get together..he so loves her and not as a daughter)...and Tony/Ziva

*who is mimmy?
**Really, I believe that they are SUCH father/daughter relationship! You can see it a lot LOL. = )

^ Mimmy is Jimmy/Agent Lee when they were a couple.

< Same

v Would you like to see more of Brina? (Palmer's new girlfriend.)

^ i would like to see something happen with her and Tony...so then the palmer/tony bromance is broken and he goes back to Mcgee...cause Mcgee and Tony are like Batman and Robin, they are unsepratable and thats the way it should be!

<...

V would you like to see a reference to an old episode...like mcgee brings in a notebook and abby is like making fun of him...or something like that? and what would u like to see being referenced?
smile
**Really? I like both bromances! I think that it would be just so sad if Brina just broke Palmer's heart like that! Plus, Tony's a good friend and he would never do that to Palmer.

^ Haha, yes, I would love to see that!

< Same

v Do you think that we will EVER know what was in the file Vance shredded when he became director?
^ It's a serious possibility. They can't leave us hanging like that.
< Watching Gavin and Stacey.
v Do you think that if Tony told Abby that he liked Ziva and then she started dating someone and Tony was upset, that Abby would tell Ziva on the DL that he was upset about it?
^ yes abby is like that, always trying to sort things out between people..but I don't care about ziva and tony...its mcgee and abby <3

V if NCIS the tv show was to be cancelled...what would be the reason do you think? also what shows that on air do you think need to be cancelled?
^Yes! It's just like in Reunion when Abby was yelling at Ziva. You could tell that the speech was pretty much, "HE LIKES YOU, IDIOT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! WHY DO YOU THINK HE WENT ALL THE WAY TO SOMALIA TO GET YOU?!?" She would definitely tell Ziva.

< Same.

v What is your favorite spot (NOT including the NCIS, Tiva, McAbby, or any other NCIS related spot LOL.)

Mine would be the Friends spot or the Random spot.
heart
^ EMILY'S: I don't think it'll get cancelled for a long, long time. And I can't think of any atm.
^ JANIE'S: The TV Couples Spot.
v Do you think you could name a whole season of episodes in order off by heart? And if so, which one?
heart
^Haha no...= P

<Same

v What do you think about gay rights?
I saw a pick about it in the random spot. I fully support it, seeing as some of my friends on fanpop are gay/lesbian/bi and my favorite teacher is gay. = )
^ Haha I answered that and commented also. I'm in full support of it, some of my best friends are gay and bisexual.
< Picks.
v Do you ever get annoyed if someone is trying to shove their opinion down your throat?
^ Yes! Sometimes I feel that (such as in the pick which I voted in) even when people don't mean too, it feels that they are trying to convince me that their opinion is right and mine is wrong! That's why I try not to yell at anyone or try to make it seem as not "you-must-believe-what-I-believe-or-d­ie&­quo­t; type of comments. I hate it when people do that to me; I would hate to do it to others, regardless on how much I disagree with them.

< Same.

v Do you ever put in new images for your picks and see that you can't?

I've been trying to upload a new photo for Dannii's icon on the peaceful fanpoppers pick and I can't do it. I click edit, upload her new icon, press save/done/whatever it's called, and then it brings me back to her old icon!! = (
^ Yep. All. The. Time. It's so frustrating. But dw about changing my icon, Janie, I change it all the time, so you'd have to keep going back and forth! xD
< Picks and messaging on FB :)
v Do you have a pet?
^ i used to have a st bernard dog but she died 4 months ago :(
< watchin only fools
^ are you a morning, afternoon or night person?
** I'm sorry about your dog, Joe :(

^ Definitely afternoon!
< The usual.
v How are you with deadlines?
heart
**Aw, so sorry about your dog, Joe. = (

* Haha, thanks Dannii. I've notice that you change your icon a lot. = P

^ Pretty good. My procrastination makes me do everything until the last minute LOL. = )

< Same.

v Are you supposed to be doing something else instead of being on this spot?
thanks dannii and janie

^ no its 10.30 pm here so not much goin on lol
< same
v are yuo finding it hard to think of new questions...i am lol
** Hehe, I get restless with them and there are so many great Tiva icons out there! xD

^ Not right now, my brain is surprisingly awake xD
< Listening to music.
v How many icons have you had?
heart
*LOL you're like, 4 hours ahead of us, Joe! It's only 6:50 right now!

^ For a user icon? Only 2. I've only made 4, and I have a freakishly large amount of awesome icons that I found online. = )

< Same.

v How often do you change your user icon?

I change mine every month or so just to keep it fresh.
^ Depends on my mood, longest I've kept one is two weeks! That's bad isn't it?
< About to go to bed. Double sociology in the morning. FUN FUN FUN!!
v Favourite flower?
heart
**LOL 2 weeks? Aw, it's not bad. = P

^ Um...the pretty colorful one? LOL I don't have a favorite!

< Must....stop...saying....LOL....

v Do you know anybody who is 100 or older?
^ no but there are a couple of people i know who are close
< bout to go to bed as it is late 1 in the morning to be exact
v do you like staying up late or do you go to bed early
heart
*Wow I missed alot & was only off for several hours! Thanks for the good feedback on my story Janie. I probably didn't even realize the spelling error b/c I was so excited about posting it that I didn't check it over. I'm sorry about your dog Joe & you mentioned being on facebook, feel free to add me. And as a side note my favorite flowers are lillies!*

^ I prefer going to bed late as I sleep better if I do. I used to try to go to bed at 10:30 every night & I'd lie awake, tossing & turning. Now I wait until 11:30-12:00 and I fall asleep much more quckly.
< NCIS! & I've been reading a story on fanfiction.net that is 69 chapters long... it's an AMAZING story but I'm only on Chapter 32 and I've been reading for 3 hours now.
v What do you think would have happened if Ziva hadn't killed Ari?
smile
^ I like staying up late. = P

< HW

v Do you like learning about fellow fanpoppers or do you prefer not to know some things about them?
heart
*Janie & I answered at the same time*

^ I like learning about them, that's how you make friends! <3
< NCIS
v What do you think would have happened if Ziva hadn't killed Ari? (I mean to Gibbs that night)
heart
^ I like to think that Gibbs would've found some way to survive, but he would've pretty much been screwed.

< HW

v Would you like to see another McGee centered episode?
^ yes i would i love love love x1000000 Mcgee <3 :) and the man himself who works so hard to make Mcgee awesome :) Sean Murray without him..Mcgee just wouldn't be Mcgee..:)

< nothing

V if you create an episode what would it be about?

*i had this really weird dream last night...i was an onlooker of NCIS..and they were all given drawings of how they were gonna die..and it looked like kate had drawn them..so basically i created an whole episode while i was sleeping :L. Then Sean Murray stared in a soap

over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'd make it an eppy about Tony being in danger and Ziva going mad all worried about him, Gibbs and the team manage to save him just in time and Ziva realising what she could have lost admits how she feels to him! A Total Tiva-centric eppy i suppose!
< On here and Facebook.
v Chinese, indian or mexican food??
heart
**McGeeky - that sounds like it would make for quite an episode.**

^ Umm... neither? I'm extremely picky!
< Working. TGIF! Still working on that 69 chapter fanfic.
v Ever wake up just feeling like something is off or not right? Call it a Gibbs gut feeling, but when I woke today something just doesn't feel right but I can't pinpoint what it may be.
big smile
^ I know i sometimes wake up and know i should be doing something and don't know what! But thats about it!
< Listening to Daughtry
v If you could have 1 wish what would you wish for? And it has to be something for yourself!!
^ I wish I could know that I'm going to find love. I know, I just got preachy about not falling too young, but I do want to fall in love. I just don't know when...and I think if I had that knowledge, I could be content with it. But, I'm not a predestinationist, so I am sure it's not gonna happen... :)
< getting distracted from my goofing off by work. I mean seriously O:-)
v is there a guest star you'd like to see return? or someone we've not seen you'd like to see?
hey jenna you can add me if you like, actually anyone on the forum can add me :) link

^ i would love to see someone like michael caine or another old english actor, being a medical examiner and him and ducky having an old grudge against each other would be funny
< on facebook
v have you got a pet peeve?
angelic
*I'm on FB too, and am happy to have more friends: link

^ I'm only allowed one? how about bad drivers...which is of course everyone but me

<working (sort of)

V do you have any Gibbs rules? or have you thought of making some?
^ No and no.
< Taking a break from cleaning.
v Which character do you think gets taken for granted the most?
^McGee
<waiting for this day to end...
v If you could have a shirt with any quote from NCIS on it, what would it say? (for Christmas, my roomie gave me a shirt that says "I would apologize, but it's a sign of weakness"
heart
**lol @ Lauren's (smileandnod) comment "how about bad drivers.. which of course is everyone but me." And @ Lauren (Blue85) did you take down your FB page?)

^ I think probably McGee, despite all his confidence he is I think still considered the under dog.
^^ Mmm.. Idk so many. But probably one like "Don't Make Me Gibbs Slap You".
< Working.
v Are you laid back & relaxed or do you worry alot?
^ I'm very high strung...I worry a lot and often about things I can't fix. but I'm working on it :)
< on hold with home office. story of my life!
v what's your favorite sports team?
^ football (soccer)
< same as before
v favourite tv genre?
heart
^ Drama, crime show, whatever you want to call it. NCIS, Law & Order; SVU, Criminal Minds, Bones, etc are pretty much the only shows I watch.
< Almost time to go home for the day! Yay!
v Do you feel NCIS is being tight lipped about the season finale this year?
i would love a tshirt made for me witht the quote "yea well my geek carries a gun" <3 xx
^ yes but thats good..:)

< with friends :)

V have you ever been so worried about something you couldnt sleep?
heart
*Hm, Emily that seems like such an interesting episode!!

^ Only twice. When I found out that my friend Jittu had brain cancer-she was only 11. God Bless Her, she hung on for about a year, but she died when she was 12. Another time was when I found out that my grandpa was at the hospital (they were both in India), and I was stuck all the way in the U.S. not being able to do anything. = (

< Nothing.

v What was your favorite Tiva moment and favorite McAbby moment?

My fave Tiva moment- "Couldn't live without you, I guess."

McAbby moment-
McGee: I found it, Abby.
Abby: How did you know I was here?
McGee: I didn't.
Abby: *hugs McGee*
McGee: I thought you were supposed to ask permission.
Abby: Never with you Tim.

My. Favorite. Scene. EVER!
LOL exactly why that scene pic is my icon. = D
heart
*Janie I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.*

^ I have ALOT of favorite Tiva moments. Most recently, the moment you mentioned is absolutely epic, the reunion kiss was epic, etc.
< Law & Order: SVU & getting ready to work on my fanfic's 2nd chapter
v Funniest conversation between any of the team members?
*Thanks. :)

^Hm....too many to count!

< Same...nothing.

v Favorite type of chocolate?
^ Dark...very dark...

< watching SVU reruns on USA and putting up laundry...

v Do you have any pets?
heart
^ My fiance had 2 dogs when I moved in with her, however in 2007 one passed away & in Nov the 2nd one passed. So we no longer have any pets.
< SVU reruns
v Do you find it funny how often we are all doing or watching the same thing no matter what day it is, what time of day or how old we are?
heart
*Aw...sorry about your dogs. = (

^Yes! That's why I love fanpop! It's so cool seeing how we all are so alike! = )

< Nothing....

v How do you pick your fans?

I just usually see if I like their comments/we have a lot in common, and sometimes just if they have more than 1 club in common with me, I add them.
heart
^ I don't just fan anyone. I pick & choose... that person has to be someone I enjoy socializing with, someone who is a nice person, someone I respect, who isn't snooty or demeaning and someone whom I have things in common with. =]
< CM
v Favorite non NCIS quote?
*I did take my FB down.

^ Never let anyone tell you how to live your life or what to accept. This is your decision and yours alone. If you let them make the decision for you, then you're letting them make you.- David Z. Hood
< Drawing and uploading photos.
v What is your favorite thing to eat during the holidays?
heart
*I hope everything was okay Lauren & it wasn't a bad reason you took it down.*

^ I love turkey & stuffing!
< CM
v Favorite time of the year?
zzz

^ christmas, just a time for friends & family and to forget about all the bad things that have happened..a time to make friendships and let people know you care and the birth of jesus too..:D itd nevever ever about the presents in our family...

< just got out of bed :)

V who is your favourite character and why?
* funniest convo between the team memebers must be this...one

Hahaha this is my favourite quote
Tony:Mmmmmm *bites sandwich*
Mcgee:*sniffs* is that pepperstrami
Tony:*nods head* mmmmmmm
Mcgee: Go on give me a bite
Tony:Mmmmmm *pauses* no this is my dinner
Mcgee: Oh come on man you know i havent had any lunch
Tony: *stuffs sandwich in mouth*
Mcgee*stares at him* i hope you choke *walks away*

<3 it makes me chuckle...:D
big smile
^ My fav character is Ziva, cause she's a strong, funny, sexy and unique woman. I just love her to bits!
< Just out the bath.
v Are you having a nice weekend so far?? :)
^ apart from work and having a hour less in bed cuz the clock go forward an hour (thats basically work at 6 on a sunday!!!) other than that yes thanks joyce lol
< making me and me dad a cuppa tea (much needed)
v what is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
heart
^ I always get a kick out of the parking signs that are at red lights and say "No stopping or standing". Although I don't think that's the funniest per se.
< Doing bills & my checkbook.
v Favorite 90's song?
*Jenna- I got rid of my FB because I was always having a lot of problems with it, it never worked the way it was suppose to. And I got fed up with that, if it's not going to work the way it should then there's no point in having it.

^ There are so many songs from the 90's that I love, that I really can't choose a favorite.
< Fanart and listening to music.
v What is the one thing that you would never do?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
sick
^miss anew NCIS
<just got home from a softball game and wachan college fastpitch on tv (sick i got my friend andrews cold)
v What ur fav tv show
urm NCIS :) altho the more i watch it the more i seem to be less interested in it, but that shouldn't happen :L

< nothing

V Tony really surprised me...when gibbs came back from mexico to help Ziva..the way Tony talked to Gibbs was like he lacked respect for Gibbs...he was just like incase you forgot this is my team! :O what do you think?!
* this is my favourite quote ever now! offically on my top 10

"Hey! My team now. My rules. DiNozzo's rule number one, I don't sit on the sidelines while one of my people are in trouble"
** you just watched shalom im guessing emily lol

^ he did lose some respect because he left, but he had a reason to leave so i think tony forgave him
< early night gutted
v do you think we'll see fornell again this season?
^ Sure. Maybe not anytime soon, but at some point before the season ends.
< The usual.
v Who would surprise you more if they said that they were pregnant: Ziva or Abby?
heart
**Lauren I agree that fb does always seem to be having a problem**

^ Ziva most definetely.
< NCIS.
v Have you noticed that in other shows they use "hinky" also? (ie: Criminal Minds, Law & Order; SVU, etc)
^ I've noticed it, and it always makes me think of Abby!

< watching Dead Man Talking

v Any plans for tomorrow? My puppy is getting her hair cut and I've got church...then bra shopping with my roomie.
heart
^ I have some shopping to do and my nephew is coming over. Other than that I don't think so.
< Golden Girls
v What show do you miss most from your childhood?
* Glad I'm not the only who has had problems with it. I wonder if anyone else has had any problems?
**I've also noticed the "hinky" on other shows. I wonder if it's a coincidence or something else..

^ JAG and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
< Deviantart.
v Do you believe in stuff like past lives?
angelic
* yes :) i did just watch it :)

^ yes i think i do, altho i know i shouldn't

< getting ready for going out with friends, we are going out for lunch and then going iceskating with i am hopeless at

Vdo you think Mcgee loves Abby? or do you think its just a bit of flirtation between two close friends..i like how everyone calls Mcgee Mcgee but Abby calls him Timmy..i think thats so cutr
this is a question for blue85 : this topic you created is very popular are you shcoked suprised at how busy it is? did you think when you made it a couple months later it would have so many replies? are you super happy and proud?
^ I think McGee loves Abby, and I think Abby loves McGee. But much like Tony and Ziva, they don't want to admit it to themselves or others.I think they both had their hearts broken a little when they broke up the last time.

< getting ready to get in the shower before church

v What's your favorite type of vacation (like a week on the beach or a cruise or a ski trip)?

Mine's a cruise. I'd kill to be on one right now!
^ Going to another country and experiencing the culture.
< Breakfast
v What kind of job was your first job?
^ first job was working in a fast food restraunt :)

< watching hurtlocker (hertlecker) :S

V have you ever been speaking to someone but then turned around to see they had disappeared?
^ Yeah xD
< Watching Tiva videos and making fanart :)
v When did you first become obsessed with NCIS?
^obsessed is the wrong word..i ain't really but im only a newbie watcher..i only started watching it about start of Feburary...:D

< still watching film

V what is your best memory ever!? and worst>?!
***Wow, only been gone one day and there's so much to read! LOL. = P

^ My best memory.......um, dancing in front of a LOT of people for numerous things, and it was a four minute dance, and I actually didn't mess up for any of them.

My worst memory.....I have 2.

1. My mom and I stepped on the floor of my house (it was in construction) and it burst out underneath us. I was screaming my head off. I was in 3rd grade (7 years old) and totally freaked out. I don't really remember much except me crying and screaming and stuff, and I got a scar thingy that eventually went away. Everything worked out okay though, for the most part. = )
Although ever since then I tap my foot on floors just to make sure they're safe...

2. My friend had got hit by a car and I was freakishly scared. She was okay. She didn't even have a scratch on her. Afterwards she said that it felt like flying/that it was cool. Only my friend could get hit by a car and think that it was fun! = P

< Nothing....

v Creepiest NCIS episode?

Mine was Murder 2.0
That episode terrified me to the end of my very soul.
Then again, I had just finished watching Paranormal Activities...(scary movie, but really good!!!)
^ I found "Smoked" creepy. I was trying to watch it while eating hot dogs. I couldn't eat hot dogs again for about a year.
< Studying
v What spoiler scared/concerned you the most regarding NCIS? (past or present)
^ The one about Gibbs and his life changing decision is freaking me out.
< About to go to bed.
v Which two people from that cast do you believe have the best chemistry OFF screen?
heart
**I'll answer both questions.

^ (Dannii's) Hm...maybe Mark and Michael? They seem to work well together.

^ (Emily's) Um...maybe Michael! I've seen him on other shows and I love his roles!!! I would say that I love his voice and that he's one of my favorite actors!

< Nothing....

v What do you miss the most from season 7?

I really miss the head slaps. = D
heart
^ I agree I do miss the headslaps this season. They have been in such short supply.
< I've had such a migraine today =[
v Do you ever finding yourself watching other shows/movies that the actors/actresses of NCIS have been in? Even if they weren't main characters.
smile
**Aw, hope you feel better, Jenna! *virtual hug*

^Yes, but not on purpose. Some are shows/movies that I watched long before NCIS (Freaky Friday with Mark Harmon, Charmed with MW, Friends with Sasha), but others I watch just because I know that the actors will be on there.

< Nothing.

v Do you share a birthday/sign/age with any of the NCIS actors/actresses?

I share nothing...my brother's lucky, though. He was born on March 27, Pauley's birthday!! = D
heart
**Aww thanks Janie! =]**

^ Not an actual birthday but I do share a sign with several of them. (All us November babies =])
< Trying to relax... eating cereal.
v Do you think this years season finale will leave us as on edge as last years season finale?
big smile
^ I hope so!!!! I love the edgy finales, even though they leave me so anxious!!!

< Nothing...about to go to bed soon.

vDoes Ziva seem to be more American to you?

She doesn't seem to be messing up as many phrases/words as she used to.
* Hope you feel better, Jenna.
Emily's question about this thread: I'm completely shocked at it's popularity. When I first made it, I thought that it would get a few posts and then people would lose interest in it and it would die down to nothing. I really didn't think it would do this well. And I am glad that you guys seem to like it, it's been nice posting with you all. :)

^ Yes she does. She doesn't seem to be messing up as many words/phrases and I think that even her accent/voice sounds a little different now, too.
< Reading fanfictions.
v If you could be an animal what would you be?
smile
^ Um....either a dog, horse, or a dolphin.

< Nothing.

v Who do you think is Gibbs' favorite and why?

I think that it's Tony, 'cuz Gibbs tends to hide how he feels from people he cares about, Tony is always getting in trouble/danger, etc. etc. etc. I'm too lazy to post my whole argument in here. = P
^ Agreed. I believe that Tony and Abby are both his favourite.
< Listening to music.
v How many seasons do you have on DVD?
^ None :( I have a thing about buying myself shows on DVD if they are still showing reruns. I have other shows, but not NCIS

< looking forward to lunch!

v what TV character (not just NCIS) are you most like?
heart
*I don't buy dvd's period unless it's a show or movie I can't live without. That would explain why I only have the NCIS dvds (all 6 seasons). lol.*

^ Probably McGee. I'm not as tech savvy as him, but I like to think I know a thing or two about computers, I love reading/writing, I'm a bit shy/insecure, I'm considered a boring person, etc.
< Working
v *Sigh* Does anyone else wish there was a new NCIS tomorrow night?
heart
^ Phoebe from Friends. I am exactly like her (minus some parts of childhood, I'm Indian, and I'm not her age.) = )

< Nothing...

v Your favorite tv character ever??

Mine, once again, would be Phoebe. = )
^ Phoebe from Friends. I am exactly like her (minus some parts of childhood, I'm Indian, and I'm not
heart
**Janie & I answered at the same time so I'll just answer her quesiton also & reask mine.**

^ Favorite one everrr? Can I choose the entire NCIS cast? I love them all equally! <3
< Same
v *Sigh* Does anyone else wish there was a new NCIS tomorrow night?
heart
^ *sigh* Yes...but I have a lot of NCIS reruns! Wait, no I don't...*sigh*...................

< Nothing...

v Have you ever had a dream of NCIS?

I've had multiple dreams of
1. McAbby
2. Tiva
3. Gibbs headslapping Tony (IDK why this last one...)

Sometimes I make up entire plotlines in my dreams. = )
^ Yes I have and I hated waking up because I didn't want it to end.
< Email.
v In Bounce, why do you think Tony asked Palmer for help?
heart
^ I don't know. I just think that they're closer than the show makes them out to be, and because they're....well, Mini-Gibbs and Mini-Ducky!

< Nothing...................................­.bo­red­.

v What's the cutest NCIS picture you can find?

Mind would be this just ADORABLE photo of Sean with his baby girl...aw it makes my stomach all fluttery just looking at it. = )
^ I don't know. I just think that they're closer than the show makes them out to be, and because they
^ that one is so cute :)

< haha finished revision and this is how the convo went
Mum: Have you revised?
Me: Yes
Mum: ill test you *tests me with questions on biology* ok you deserve a treat
Me: YAY like what
Mum: *headslaps me* a headslap
Me: :O ouch!
:P:P

V have you ever gotten into trouble due to saying something that you didn't actually mean or it sounded different then it was meant to sound?
i think this one is cute
i think this one is cute
heart
^ Yup...not repeating that certain conversation online, though. = )

< Nothing...

v Best song to describe McGee?

Mine would be White and Nerdy by Weird Al. Someone even made a video of McGee to the song. = )
I think michael weatherly is totally awesome :) he can pull off so many styles...and he is extremely super :D all my friends prefer him to anyone else in NCIS...i think Tony is the best..:) i used to like Mcgee but i've changed my mind :) i hope thats okay :D
^ nobody made a video to it but "slacker" by Son Of DORK
big smile
** Emily, of course it's okay. We won't tell you off :)

^ Definitely that song! It fits him so well!
< Just straightened my hair :D
v Favourite episode title?
heart
^ Umm Pretty Fly for a White Guy maybe? lol. My music taste has expanded but I still don't know a whole lot of songs off the top of my head. haha
< Working for a bit longer.
v I know it's not an NCIS question, but... Do you ship anyone on CM?
V do you think SM was pressurized into loosing weight...cause i think he was fine the way..he was cute and awesome he was then he lost weight and he was fine but i think he has lost too much weight now...he is like uber skinny..its sad :( but good job :D
lie_to_me who were you talking to ? me when you said that song suits so well?? or who?
heart
**LOL don't worry, Emily! Like Dannii said, we won't tell you off. = )

***Ah, so much answering at the same time!!!

^ (Dannii's) Um...I guess Twilight or Driven.

^ (Jenna's) No....I don't watch CM. = (

^ (Emily's) I don't think he lost that much weight, and I don't think he was pressured into it. I love him either way, but good job for him anyways! = )

< Watching NCIS videos on youtube.

v Which is your favorite NCIS season?
2000 post, OMG this is amazing

^ 7 so far but 3 or 5 otherwise
< back from work woop
v 2000 posts what do you think of that