NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2200 of 7556

over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
cake
^Ah! 2,00 posts! And I'll be 2,001 LOL! This calls for a birthday cake emoticion!!! = ) Awesome. I can't believe how far we've gone in such a short time.

< Nothing.

v What were your least favorite NCIS season? (You didn't like it as much as the others.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
^ actually awesome

* urm yea he has lost lots of weight...i miss the old Mcgee!
but i shouldnt comment :L

V if you went back in time to see a younger version of yourself what would u tell them?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
me and emily answered same time

^ proberly 1st some episodes where missing something (janie)
^ i'd tell him to be more active and chill out alot more lol (emily)
< same as before
v have you a show where you watched one episode and went 'well im not watchin that ever again'
^ season 7 rather disappointing
* no headslaps
* somehow Abby has been forgotten, we hardly see any of her
* no funny one-liners
* its too focused on the deaths/murders
* its a bit over the top

smile
^(Emily's) DON'T! TALK! TO! THAT! BLOND! HEADED! DEMON! SABRINA! SHE! WILL! RUIN! YOUR! LIFE! AND! NEVER! EVER! IN! ANY! CIRCUMSTANCES! EVER! TALK! TO! CECIL! TRUST! ME!

^ (Joe's) Yup. Jersey Shore. *shudders* Oh, the horror.

< Nothing.

v Your least favorite show?

Mine would be Jersey Shore...
^ urm yea like Lost :| that just got crazy

< watching my sister play final fanatasy on the Wii and checking out what kinda phone i fancy with the money ive saved.

V have you ever wanted to be an NCIS agent due to the programme NCIS

smile
^ Yes.

< Nothing.

v Would you call yourself a spelling/grammar freak?

I am SUCH a spelling/grammar freak. I annoy people so much when I correct them. I once corrected my principal. = P
I even correct myself sometimes....I scare myself. = )
^ sorry i can't spell to save myself :L

< :D

V have you watched the film Hocus Pocus? Do you think sean murray was the most adorable thing when he was 16! haha i was born when that was made :O that makes me feel old :L
laugh
**LOL no need to feel sorry, Emily. = )

^ I know!! I watched that when I was younger! (Maybe 4 years ago, in 4th grade). I thought that he was sooo adorable and cute!! I watched NCIS last year and didn't even realize it was him until a few months ago. I think that they substituted Sean's voice though. = (

< Nothing.

v Speaking of guest roles....have you ever seen Michael on Charmed or Mark on Freaky Friday? And for Friends fans, have you ever seen Sasha on Friends???

I saw them...all were just to die for!!
* just thought that would be a comment aimed at me :L

^ no not really..didnt really pay attention :L seein as i only started watching ti last monthish

< :D

V have u ever looked up to the stars and thought we are tiny
smile
**LOL nope, I just couldn't think of a question. = P

^ Yup.

<........

v Speaking of which, would you ever like to travel into space one day just to see how big things are?
^ yes in the TARDIS *doctor who music* Woo Wooo WOOOOO woo woo nananananan wooooo whoa!!

V what songs do you think suit Tony..i think
"I can be your hero and i can kiss away the pain"
"i wish i was james bond just for the day"
"hi show some love you aint so tough come fill my little world right up"
" i just can't wait to be king"
can't think of anything at the moment
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^^ Nope. I'm terrified of space travel. afraid I'll go out into space and just fly into oblivion.
^I like "I just can't wait to be King" for him
< watching L&O
v heat on or lots of blankets?
smile
***"..." What the heck is Tardis??? And Doctor Who?? LOL.

^ (Emily's) Bringing Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. = )

^ (Lauren's) Um...heat on. Actually...lots of sweaters. = )

< Nothing.

v What song to you think fits Ziva the most?
^ I'm gonna make a man outta you (In the disney film Mulan)
*are you kidding me ? :O you dont know what the tardis is? :O you missed out :O
< going to bed after i finished my coookie :)
V If michael weatherly next part was in a film..what kinda film would it be you think? i think he's play a perfect guy in a rom com
laugh
** I love Mulan!!! = )

^ I don't care as long as he's in it!

< Nothing.

v Best song that fits Gibbs?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Boats to Build by Jimmy Buffet perhaps.
< NCIS.
v How do you feel about the way the team treated Agent Lee in Dagger?
heart
^ I understood that they felt betrayed, but I thought that it sucked that they were so angry at her. I mean, McGee did the same thing, except that his was murder. I thought that McGee & Ziva were the ones who felt the worst about it but also understood, and Abby & Tony were super angry at her.

< Nothing..

v For you McAbby lovers who over-analyze things, why do you think Abby gave all these good things about the team (from Judgement Day) but just said, "Oh McGee" and hugged him, without saying anything?
over a year ago talyorsHOT said…
big smile
hello mate... teehee
heart
^ I don't think she needed to say anything to him... they just sort of have an understanding of each other.
< CM & working on the 2nd chapter to my fan fic. The plot bunnies stopped hopping for now at least. And... I have a horrible sore throat. =[ I really hope I am not getting sick.
v Favorite moment of the episode "Eye Spy"?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
* Hi talyorsHOT, welcome to the thread. Care to participate in the game with us?

^ I'm not sure, I can't remember that far back...
< Deviantart and listening to music.
v Who's accent do you like more, Ziva or Ducky's?
^ I've always been partial to a British accent. But I love Ziva's (and for that matter, Cote's natural accent too) almost as much!

< wishing I didn't have work.

v favorite scent?
^ i dont really have one, but i like scents that smell like the taste of something, also scents that bring back memories..like i like the smell of candyfloss cause i remeber being at a fun fair with my friends and having a jolly good time :)

< bout to go on my first driving lesson i'm dead nervous

V best song for Director Vance?
heart
**Ah, good luck on your lesson, Emily! *brings out cake*

**Hope you feel better, Jenna! *Gives Jenna soup*

**Welcome to the forum, talyorsHOT. = )

^Ooh, hard........I guess "Don't Trust Me" by 3OH!3

< Nothing

v Best song for Jenny?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ "Woman" by Wolfmother :)
< Listening to music and making icons.
v Favourite joke?
^ This one. I can't get enough of it. link

< HW

v LEAST favorite joke?
heart
*Thanks Janie. Seems I'm full blown sick now though. =[ Headache, stuffy/runny nose, sneezing/coughing, sore throat, ugh! I need lots of soup I suppose!*

^ Mmm... any racist/discrimination jokes.
< Working & sick =[
v Do you get sick often or are you a get sick once a year kind of person?
**Aw, it's okay, Jenna. LOL just drink lots of soup and juice...but nt at the same time...that would be an odd combination. = P

^ I used to get sick a lot, but now it's just once a year. = )

< Nothing.

v What do you think about some people protesting prom? Do you think it should be banned? Why or why not?
^ I didn't go to prom (no date, no friends at school, don't like people, don't like dances....etc...) So I don't see what the big deal is. And I know that there are reasons that they are protesting, but I think that the kids should be allowed to bring whomever they wish to prom. As long as nothing inappropriate is going on (ie too much dirty dancing), it shouldn't be a big deal. It's one thing if it's a private school opting against it, it's another for a public school to. regardless of my personal feelings about the issues at hand and/or prom, I think that kids should be offered the opportunity if they go to a public school.

< working. ready to go home!

v do you share your birthday with anyone famous?
smile
^ I don't believe so....let me check LOL. = P
Yup, apparentally. I don't know any of these people except for Emille De Ravin...my brother is so lucky, LOL! He has Pauley, Brenda Song, Fergie, and Mariah Carey born on his birthday!!! - = ) link

< Nothing...

v Your favorite icon?
heart
*Just putting my two cents in about prom. I went to every homecoming & prom that my school had. My mom told me that if I didn't go she didn't want me to regret it later and looking back I am so glad I did go b/c if I would have passed up the chance (despite not having a date or many friends) I would have been extremely disappointed and would have definetely regretted it. I think you should be able to bring who you want to prom. Why does it matter if two girls or two guys go together? And who cares if a chick wears a tux... so what?*

^ I do yes.... P. Diddy, Kathy Griffin and some others.
^^ Too many fav icons too choose.
< Working... So sick... wanna go home. Ugh!
v If you had to support only one major cause what would it be & why?
smile
**Agreed, Jenna. I read that same story about the girl who wanted to be in a tux and bring her girlfriend to prom, but wasn't allowed to. (Which was just SO unfair..) I haven't been to prom, but I really want to, or else I know I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life.

^Only one?!? Um...I'm stuck between No Child Abuse and Gay Rights....this is so hard...I think I'll have to choose the Child Abuse ones because I can't STAND it when I hear about it.

< Nothing...

v What are you doing right now? Besides being on fanpop...
* I don't regret not going to prom. Nor do I regret not going to any of the other school dances (I went to one, but that was it). People told me I would, but even now, 9 years later, I have no regrets.
^ finishing up at work.
< heading home!

v speaking of regrets, do you have any?
^ I can't think of any at the moment...

< Nothing!

v Do you feel things like Barbie dolls and G.I Joe dolls promote a bad body image for kids, and have gender discrimination?

In case I'm being confusing, and example would be: "Girls have to play with barbies while boys play with G.I. Joe" and showing Barbie as extremely skinny and G.I. as buff and muscle like-tough.
crying
^ yes!

< dyed my hair and learning to drive in a mini :O

v what do you do when your sad?
laugh
^ I read, talk with my friends, pretty much everything to get my mind off of it.

< Nothing...

v Are you a person who is easily happy?
*my fave joke: why did the mushroom go to a party? cause he was a fun-guy (fungi)

* whats cheese thats not yours? nacho cheese
^ yes, easily happy emily= chocolate, vodka, ncis and sweets :)

V do you ever notice people that look like the people from NCIS??
laugh
^No..so far I've never noticed anyone.

< Nothing.

v Why did you choose your username?

I chose mine because I found fanpop while I was looking for a New Year greeting that had the Friends cast in it, so I thought it was only fitting that I named my username after the first spot I found...that and also the fact that I didn't know that there were other clubs that I could join until 2 weeks after I joined. = P
^ I love the programme Lie to Me. When I first tried to join, they wouldn't accept my first username, even though it still isn't taken :S
< About to go to bed.
v What would you do if Tony grew a full on beard? XD
^ i wouldnt mind he would look a bit of a tit but well...
< just found out im at work at 7 gutted
v in semper fidelis (sp?) sec nav says they will be using vance against mossad, do you think that will be the final showdown with eli? vance leading gibbs team against mossad
smile
^ Um....ew...I mean, his little, tiny beard things are cute, but full on beard? I would rather take Gibbs' mustache than that.

< Watching McAbby videos.

v Your favorite "outsider" from NCIS?
heart
^ I suppose Fornell.
< Feels like crap still. =[
v In My Other Left Foot, Tony made a comment about the tattoo on Kate's butt being a rose and Gibbs said it wasn't a rose. How do you think he knew? Was that a hint like Tony telling Ziva he shouldn't know about her tattoo?
smile
^Well, I just figured that Gibbs said that because Gibbs Knows All, but come to think of it, yes! That seems like a pretty good explanation. = )

< Nothing.

v Would you say you're a calm person?
heart
^ Yes I'd say I was a pretty calm person.
< L&O:SVU
v Stupidest commercial?
^ The Snuggie. (Commercial is below)

< Nothing.

v Do you think the snuggie is the stupidest commercial ever?
laugh
**Actually, forget the top snuggie commercial...this one is even more funny and only 30 seconds.
heart
^ The bottom one is quite unrealalistic and funny b/c it's so stupid.
< NCIS
v Did you like the endquote at the end of Endgame?
heart
**Haha ya, I just can't believe that these commercials are real. =P

^ Yup. I love those.

< Nothing.

v If the pregnancy spoiler really is for NCIS, do you think that it would ruin or improve the show?

I'm not really sure that it's for NCIS, but I think that I would have to wait and see if it was to see how the show would go. I think that it'd be quite interesting.
heart
^ If it were for NCIS, it would be depending on who it was (obviously there aren't that many choices lol) and depending on just how they did it. Exacution would be important for something like this.
< CM
v What kind of cell do you have?
mischievous
^ An LG Neon, I think. = P

< Nothing.

v Does it annoy how NCIS is always killing off the female characters?

I mean, obviously I wouldn't want any of the males to die either, but still.
^ Yes, and I've been wondering about it for awhile now. It just doesn't seem right somehow.
< Reading fanfics.
v Most disappointing NCIS moment?
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
It's bec everyone....haven't been on in a while...school has been NUTS!!!!....good to be back

^Hard to pick.....not really sure there is on
< nothing, avoiding holiday homework
v favorite show other than ncis (bones, chuck exc....)
*Welcome back, Bec. :)

^ JAG(DVDs), Law&Order:SVU, Criminal Minds, Bones.. There's more but they're the ones I watch the most.
< Same as before, plus also reading the fans comments about the pregnancy rumors on ausiellofiles.
v Do you like to wear jewelry?
*thanks, you people are too kind and on another note. was reading through this forum.... lots of pages but some things really make me lol

^yes i do. im the person that will wear not a lot of jewelry just the basic earrings and necklace but in the holidays i will go all out with braclets and the lot.........(that answer was longer than need be but oh well)
< home work break and reading recaps from early season 7 episodes
v going back to what Lauren is doing....what do you think about the spoilers that someone could be pregnant, ziva's dad will be back and so on (pls comment on the ones you have heard as well)
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
^ On Eli's Return: Cote said it's exciting. I say it's creepy. But yeah, I still agree with Cote. We need to tie up loose ends. AAAAND, I'll have to see what the whole team's got to say once they meet Eli.

On Pregnancy Rumors: I don't know how I would feel about this. If it's Ziva getting pregnant, then OMG. If it's Abby then, OMG as well.

< Just saw the preview for the next ep.
V Your reaction if someone INDEED from NCIS gets pregnant?]
big smile
^ I would FREAK OUT........but I know Shane Brennan would not do anything to make the show go off the rails and he always plans every storyline to the finest detail so I HAVE FAITH that it will be all ok in the end!!
<fanpop stalking everyone's cool icons (did not mean to sound creepy in any way!!)
v have you used ncis pictures, quotes ect in your school work or job work (which ever applies).......because i have and i am proud to say that too!!! :D
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ SURE.
< ABOUT TO EAT.
V Tony goes undercover in the next episode! Any thoughts?
*I used a picture of ducky for my economics project - it was about coroners.....(still not sure why we did that)

^looks HILARIOUS......not sure about it yet but could be a really fun episode
< watching tv
v favorite song from an episode
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Either Kangaroo Cry by Blue October or That Time Of Year by Sick Puppies! Got them both on my ipod!
< About to watch last nights eppy of Lost!
v Favorite fan made NCIS vid??
^ i saw this video a couple of days ago and thought it was good, i dont watch many videos so there could be better ones out there
< not much
v in semper fidelis (sp?) sec nav says they will be using vance against mossad, do you think that will be the final showdown with eli? vance leading gibbs team against mossad (i posted yesterday but due to double postings it was missed)
cool
^ yes. I do hope so because that story line would be really, really exciting ( and epic)
< watching the new episode of gossip girl and chuck ( OMG good episodes, for people who watch - how good were they???!!!!
v are your favourite episodes stand alones or character driven ones
^ Character driven. I love seeing them and how they react to their predicament.
< Listening to music, got a headache :(
v Favourite quote ever from NCIS?
heart
*Feel better Dani! & Welcome back Bec!*

^ Favorite quote ever? I have so many of them I can't choose just one!!! But I suppose the end quote at the end of Endgame is def a fav. Or "If you always do, what you've always done, then you'll always get, what you always got."
< Home from work sick as a dog. =[ Didn't sleep last night due to phelgm, coughing, chest congestion. Can't breathe, stuffy/runny nose, etc. Not sick once this winter, then all of sudden Spring gets here and bam I'm horribly sick!
v What do you think about the upcoming episode names (Guilty Pleasures & Moonlighting)?
heart
**Hope you feel better Dannii!
***Aw, hope you feel better as well, Jenna!
**That video was so great!
**Welcome back to the forum, Bec. = )

***I love the "How to Save a Life " videos! They're so awesome and sad! There's another one if any of you are interested: = )

^ I think that it sounds uber awesome! I'm especially excited about Guilty Pleasures, LOL. = )

< Nothing.

v Why were McGee and Abby able to date in the first season? I mean, because they were co-workers, everybody knew they were dating, but what about Gibbs' Rule #12?

^ I think it's because they were dating BEFORE they were co-workers (they started when McGee was assigned elsewhere--Alexandria maybe?)

< watching NCIS reruns and playing with my puppy

v how do you feel about Fornell?
smile
^ I just love the guy, but he gets in the way with investigations a little too much.

< Youtube videos.

v Is the name "Probie" a real term, or did they make that up because McGee used to be a probation officer or something?
*sorry i havent said this earlier but get well soon jenna, and dannii

^ it is a real term used by emergancy services alot in america, i will be using it when i get to train a new manager lol
< just watch backdraft (good film)
v worsed film you have seen
^ worst one I can think of off hand is "A Fool and his Money". it was very bad.

< watching Gibbs and Fornell interrogate a suspect.

v favorite Gibbs rule?
smile
^ # 9-Never go anywhere without a knife.

< Picks.

v Least favorite Gibbs rule?
^ #12- never date a coworker...causes too many problems.

< watching "Trojan Horse"

v Which deceased agent (Paula, Kate, Jenny, Lee or Pacci) would you like to see return
sick
^Um...either Jenny or Lee. But I know that will never happen. = (

< Headache. = (

v Is "Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness" a rule?
^ if it's a rule, we haven't heard a number for it...

< watching "Trojan Horse" (still)

v are you a conspiracy theorist?
zzz
^ Um...you mean like some people who think that the government planned 9/11 type of theorist? Then, no.

< My brain is dying. = (

v Do you like to read?
* that's one (not one I subscribe to, but a possible one)

^ love it, but haven't read enough lately

< watching Trojan Horse (the episode gets really long when you pause it!

v favorite children's book?
^The Giving Tree, I think it was called.

< *grr*

v What's your favorite subject?

I love English. +)
^ it kind of depended on the year. Band, English, Calculus, History, Hebrew... just depended on High school, College, etc.

< watching Collateral Damage

v single floor houses or multi floor?
^Multi floor.

<Headache still...going to take some medicine.

v Do you believe in aliens?

I do. I refuse to believe that WE are the only lifeforms among billions and billions of planets and galaxies.
^ Nope. not most of the time...

< eating dinner while watching collateral damage

v favorite type of sandwich?
heart
*Thanks for the get well wishes everyone!*

^ I'm a simple gal so white LOL cheese on toasted bread. lol
< Ugh! I really hate being sick. Walking Pneumonia & Bronchitis =[
v Who do you think Abby took to the quickest?
big smile
^I like to think McGee. = ) But probably Gibbs, then McGee.

< Same. = (

v Who do you think Gibbs took to the quickest?
^ Kate (don't know how he took to Tony)

< same show, new episode...I love NCIS reruns on USA!

v favorite video game?
^I don't really play any, but I love to watch the Assassin Creed 1 &2 video games. = )

< Same...

v Where do you watch reruns of NCIS?
^ USA network mostly, but I'll watch them wherever I can find them! (in case you couldn't tell :))

< NCIS still :)

v worst way to die?
smile
^Um...getting stabbed in a place where it takes really slow to die, then getting burned badly, then-okay, just think of all the bad ways to die combined and you know what I'm thinking.

< Emails

v What is your least favorite thing in the whole entire world?
heart
^ In the whole word? Umm... any type of discrimination (gender, race, weight, disability, etc).
< NCIS (at least I got to stay home & watch USA reruns all day despite being sick at least NCIS kept me company)
v Favorite NCIS Holiday eppy (any season)?
heart
^I loved the Christmas ones, and the Thanksgiving one, with the epi ending with them all together, like one big family...anyone know the epi name?

< Emails

v Do you know where I can watch the "Faith" episode?

I missed it and I've wanted to see it so badly.
heart
* The Thanksgiving episode is Season 7, Episode 9 "Childs Play".*

^ I use either www.watchncisonline.net or www.watch-ncis-online.com
The only disadvantage to these sites is that the first site you have to download the toolbar thingy to be able to have access to full episodes and the second one is mega dvd so it's on a time limit (like 74 minutes, but there are ways to trick it).
< CM
v Favorite flower?
^ Roses.
< Watching Lopez Tonight and sketching.
v Were/are you really popular in school?
^ nope. I had no close friends at my school. I had other friends, and friends who would hang out with me away from school, but I was never popular.

< sense of dread

v do you think that popularity is overrated?
heart
^ Definetely. Being popular according to society's view is way overrated. As long as you are happy with who you are, what you are doing in your life, and you are happy with your friends (whether they are or aren't captain of the cheerleading squad) then that is all that matters.
< Working from home. Still not feeling any better, hoping meds will kick in during the next day or two.
v Do you feel you work better alone or in a group/team effort? (For school or work, whichever applies to your situation)
** Get better soon Jenna!

^ Depends on what I'm doing really.
< Have a major headache :(
v Have you ever seen a NCIS video and seen a moment you don't recall and then went to rewatch the episode?
heart
*Thanks Dani! =] I hope your headache goes away soon. If you can lay in a dark room with a cool cloth over your eyes or try some lavendar on your temples*

^ Mm.. not a video but an icon (the one with Ziva kissing McGee on the cheek). I remembered it the second the eppy started but at that moment it didn't click in my head.
< Same
v Some people ship Gabby as a couple and others as a father/daughter relationship. Do you think that some of the things they say or do could be viewed as a couple relationship rather than father/daughter?
**Thanks Jenna, will do :)

^ I suppose so. Sometimes that's how it seems.
< About to go to my friends, gonna have some paracetamol first though :)
v Film you want to go and see?
^ I don't know, I haven't really paid attention to what movies are playing now.
< About to go outside and do some yard work.
v In the Moonlighting photos we see that Gibbs is hooked up to a polygraph test. Any guesses as to why he's hooked up to one?
answered same time as lauren

^ kiss ass looks soooooo good (dannii)
^ dunno does look suspicious (lauren)
< dinners nearly ready wooo
v how do you think the show would be different if kate hadn't have died
^ no i don't think it would of

< with thee family :)

v even tho chip was a psycho, do you miss him? i think he was soo awesome, and how nobody liked him cause he was so boring...why did he give tony the harmonica if he framed him?
heart
^ I didn't like Chip, so no I don't miss him one bit.
< Same as before
v Do you subscribe to any magazines?
^ Guitar One and Acoustic Rock.
< Uploading videos.
v Have you ever borrowed something from a friend and never gave it back?
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
^ Yes I still have my best friends leg warmers and my other besties sweatshirt, I think they have forgotten but I'll give them back sometime :P

< Watching NCIS waiting for my dad to bring pizza ^_^

v If you had to choose one character to kill off the show, who would you choose?
over a year ago Zivarox said…
big smile
^ I would choose Director Vance.
< Watching NCIS.
v Who is your favorite NCIS couple?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
sick
^Tony and Jeanne
<Watchin ncis on do computer sick got my friend andrews cold
v Which diretor do u prefer Jenny or Vance
heart
^ As much as I liked Jenny as a person, I think Vance makes a better director.
< NCIS. =] Still sick, but I love all this NCIS time I'm getting!
v Favorite moment between Ziva & McGee?
^ The moment where she brings him a coffee and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
< Looking for photos and listening to music.
v Favorite McNickname for McGee?
heart
^ He'll always be Probie to me. =]
< Should be in bed since I'm still really sick, but I can't sleep at night b/c of the coughing & phlegm.
v Favorite moment between McGee & Tony?
^ Any moment between them is a favorite, take your pick.
< Writing down ideas for wallpapers, spot banners, etc.
v Why do you think Ziva joined NCIS after she killed Ari?
^ i don't know maybe cause she thought it was a nice place to be and she felt welcomed (not at first) maybe Gibbs said something Me dunno

< on holiday :D for 2 weeks woooO!!

V have you ever came up with a name for mcgee?

i love when gibbs called mcgee elflord :L
^ Can't say that I have.
< Eating lunch.
v Who is your least favorite recurring character?
heart
**The 2nd chapter to my fanfic is up on the Tiva Fan Fiction page in case anyone is interested**

^ Trent Kort probably. Is he considered recurring?
< Still really sick. =[ I really thought I'd be feeling a little better by now.
v What is the thing you have been most surprised by in the show?
^ mcgee's weight loss :| not impressive :(

< playing Mario with my sister and my mum :) and annoying my sister by saying "nobodys gonna die today" and "not on my watch" and "not today zorg" and "don't leave me alone i can't do this by myself please...I can't livvvvve" just spluttering out random movie quotes its funny...:P picked up Tony disease

V if you could have one character back for one episode dead or alive or a baddie who would it be? mine would be Charles"Chip"

heart
^ Maddie. I liked her, thought she was sweet & I like how Gibbs interacted with her. Or any of the children, Zach, Carson, etc.
< NCIS.
v What do you think Kate's best eppy was?

^ the one where she died...:)

< nothing anymore

V (ingnoring all ships and matches..forget ziva and mcgee) if Abby kissed Tony what do you think he would do?
smile
**Thanks for telling me the epi, Jenna!! (LOL I was about to write "Ziva".)

**Hope you feel better, Dannii & Jenna! *hugs to both of ya's!*

^ He'd probably grin like a little kid at Christmas, and then Abby would probably head slap him.....LOL why I imagine the last part.

< *yawn*

v If Ziva knew about Kelly and Shannon in the beginning of season 3 (Kill Ari part 2), then why do you think that she didn't tell anyone about them when Gibbs was in his coma???
^ probably cause she isn't a bitchy girl...she is really nice and not like a cow or anything

< bout to go to bed

V who out of the NCIS crew would most likely be a best friend of yours and who would be a foe...

my best friend probably would be Palmer...and my foe would be Chip but i really do love CHIP!!! :)
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Abby= Friend
Tony = foe. I like his character on the show but I think he would bug me in real life.
< Nothing much
v Do you like all the character-focused episodes this season?
^ yes i wuv them, i prefer when they are focused on the character and we get to know a bit about them and have a little more insight but its not gone as crazy as Lost which is good, its a mixture of both not like totally focusing on the characters and yet at the same time not so heavily focused on the murder :)

< on farmville

V do you sometimes forget the characters on NCIS are real people? cause i just think of them as characters..i forget about the actors which shows i'm not obbessive :L
* i wasnt meaning like the characters are real i mean the actors are real okay that question didn't make sense..it sounded good in my head
^LOL sometimes I forget, but I remember...eventually. = )

< Youtube.

v Do you think that the cast ever google themselves?
Or read a magazine and they see a "profile" of them and go..."...Hey, that's not right! My favorite color is NOT blue!"etc, etc. ??
^ I think Michael once said that he does stuff like that. I could see the others doing it, too.
< Downloading some programs and looking for photos.
v Which season finale has surprised you the most? And why?
heart
^ Mmm... well they definetely all had surprise elements but I'm going to have to go with Season 2 when Kate died, b/c I didn't expect that in the least or Season 6 for obvious reasons.
< NCIS
v Abby's best performance?
^ Toxic - she was really good in that
< english short story
v Holly Snow and MAllison Heart (i love saying that)..........like, hate or something in between??
heart
^ Idk about Holly Snow, haven't really seen enough of her to make a judgement. M Allison Hart.... I like her. She definetely has a way about her and sometimes I wanna be like are you kidding me?, yet I'd like to see more of her.
< Amazing Wedding Cakes, should be in bed being sick and all, but I don't sleep anyway...
v Do you think they will address the Eli David/Ziva/Vance storyline this season or save it for next season?
smile
^ Well....I have a strange feeling that the Eli David/Ziva/Vance storyline will be part of a cliffhanger and that it will lead into next season
< much the same, and fanpoping
v favorite cupcake
heart
^ Mmm... funfetti ones with vanilla icing.
< Same
v Do you find it werid that things you used to love and things you didn't love kind of reversed themselves? (Ie: I used to love chocolate ice cream & chocolate icing for cupcakes/cake, etc now I can't even eat chocolate icecream but I love vanilla and I also love vanilla cake with vanilla icing.
^ yes.....for me I cant eat berry flavored cupcakes/cakes but I still love chocolate and vanilla
< eating and watching Fringe
v how much ncis stuff do you own (dvd's and cd's and such)
^ All 6 seasons on DVD and both soundtracks, for now.
< Reading fanfictions.
v Favorite Ducky quote?
"how refreshing an independant woman" when ziva said she could make it across the river without ducky and fell in

< studying then going out with friends

V if the charcters of ncis were to be in a movie all together who would play what?
Tony= The tough popular guy in highschool who starts with a cute girlfriend
Mcgee= the shy one who falls in love with tonys girl and finally manages to get her
Abby= the best friend of Mcgee who secretly loves him and is jealous
Ziva= would be tony's girlfriend

:) that would be such a snazzy film :)
heart
^ Mmm... it's hard to picture them playing anything else than the characters they play. So idk.
< Flash Forward
v What do you when you are nervious?
^ Bite my fingernails :(
< Listening to music.
v What season do you think you know more about?
heart
^ Mmm... idk I've watched all seasons so much and can recite lines & practically scenes from any season.
< Flash Forward
v Favorite cartoon?
big smile
^ S5 and S7 :)
< Watching MSR videos on YT :)
v Favourite comedy show? Mine would be Will and Grace :)
^ I Love Lucy. I like the classics.
< Sketching and listeing to music.
v Have you ever been to an art gallery?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
sick
^Yes once for a sith grade field trip it was so boring
<Waching ncis and still sick from my friend andrews cold
v Whats ur fav character on ur fav show
^ Tony and NCIS is my fave show :)
< Watching a movie.
v Worst film you've ever seen?
heart
^ Pitch Black. I hated that movie when I saw it. I think Vin Diesel is a good actor, but that movie... didn't do it for him.
< Trying to get better still.
v Do you watch movies in the theater alot or do you prefer to wait until they come out on dvd?
^ If it's a movie that I really really want to see then I'll go watch it at the theater, but other than that I usually just wait until it comes out on DVD.
< Getting ready to fix supper.
v If you were to join the military, which branch would you want to serve under? Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force or Coast Guard.
^ Probably the army.
< Just about to go to bed, but first have to finish this silly fan art. It just won't go right!
v If you seen both versions of The Italian Job, which version did you prefer?
^ i haven't seen the italian job so i don't know

< With friends

V whats your favourite non ncis quote mine is

Dr Cox Scrubs

Relationships don’t work the way they do on television and in the movies: Will they, won’t they, and then they finally do and they’re happy forever - gimme a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they weren’t right for each other to begin with, and half the ones that get married get divorced anyway. And I’m telling you right now, through all this stuff, I have not become a cynic, I haven’t. Yes, I do happen to believe that love is mainly about pushing chocolate-covered candies and, you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I don’t care, ‘cause I do…believe in it. Bottom line…is the couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is, they don’t let it take ‘em down.
heart
^ Mm... I have alot of favorite quotes that are non-NCIS related, most because I'm a quote junkie. Here are a few:
- "Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
- "Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe it's enough."
- "You can tell alot about a person by how they handle 3 things; a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled christmas lights."
- "Some of the best lessons are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future."
- "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do."
- "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know."
etc. That long answer was uncalled for. lol
< Relaxing, feeling a little bit better, but no where near up to par.
v Have you ever wondered if one of the times Ziva had asked Tony if he was jealous & he had said yes what would have happened or what would have changed?
^ I have wondered about that before, and if he had said yes I really don't think anything would have changed. I think they would have just gone on like they always do.
< Watching The Ten Commandments.
v Do you think that saying sorry is a sign of weakness?
^I think saying sorry can be a sign of strength. But only if it's meant. We often say sorry when we don't really mean it. We teach our children to say that they're sorry, which is good, but only if they really mean it.
< watching SVU on DVR. Getting ready for bed after a long day!

v any plans for Easter?
heart
^ Unfortunately since I am still pretty sick I have no plans. =[ I would have had Easter dinner with the family, then desert with other relatives.
< It's 2 am here, so I need to go to bed... I just hate trying to sleep with the fluid in my chest/lungs. =[ It keeps me up.
v Which one of Gibbs' rules do you hold closest to you?
big smile
^ It would either be: Don't believe what you're told, always double check. or: Never take anything for granted. These two are things i try to do anyway, he gives great advice!!
< Just up, kids are hyper and thats before eating all the chocolate eggs!!! OH and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all :)
v Do you think any of Gibbs rules are unfair? With the exception of Rule 12!!
^ never say sorry its a sign of weakness (techinally its not) i think that one is unfair
< is planning to visit friends and family cause its my day off studying
V if you could go anywhere in time past, present, future where would you go?
* can i just say Hocus Pocus was like my all time favourite film! i really loved it and cause my name is Emily..i always used to get my sister shouting EMILY!! like he did in the film =). Hocus Pocus is a classic and will be forever =) its super cheesy but really cool...if you have seen Hocus Pocus did you enjoy it? infact i think i'm gonna route it out and watch it at my dvd party tonight :)
heart
^ I think I'd stay just where I am in the present. I try not to dwell on the past as it made me who I am today and knowing the future may not be such a good thing b/c then I would want to dwell on whatever I saw trying to make sure it did or didn't happen. With that said if I did go back to a past time I think it would be when my cousin Greg took me mudding... he passed away in 2005 and I love all of our memories.
< Happy Easter to all! Hope you all have a wonderful day & the Easter Bunny filled your baskets with lots of treats.
v How do you feel about marriage?
* I agree with you, Emily. Sometimes it takes a tremendous amount of courage to sincerely apologize.

^ I am a bit of an idealist. I know many, many marriages fail, but I can't deny the simple beauty of a wedding, a happy, close-knit family, or a couple still enamored with each other well into their golden years. So I'm pro-marriage.
< Studying
v Do any of your friends/family members get CSI and NCIS mixed up?
heart
***Happy Easter to you all!! (See, this works a lot faster than giving props to everyone....although I pretty much did that....I did not think this through...ah, well...) Anyways, Happy Easter! = D

^Yup! And then I practically strangle them, LOL. = P

< Nothing.

v Do you ever want the bad guys to get the good guys, just for ONCE??? (Not just in NCIS, but in movies, books, other shows, etc.)

***Happy Easter to you all!! (See, this works a lot faster than giving props to everyone....although
^ yes, cause sometimes the bad guys are not bad guys,
< i just burnt easter cakes and the microwave was smoking
V whats one thing in your life you regret? do you have regrets? i do...i wish i could turn back time! :(

1. I told my best friend i had feelings for him (thinking it would be like in the movies and he would go i feel the same and we would live happily ever after) well he told me to go away and we havent spoken in 8 months and i wish i could just pick up the phone and talk to him

2. My x-boyfriend moved to new zealand and i was visiting my nana cause she wasn't well..i never said goodbye to him and i never went to his leaving party...i think that was the best thing for me cause it saved me extra heart break but i miss him every day and i still love him.
smile
^Aw...that sucks, Em. = ( I know that it's not my place to meddle or anything, but maybe you should talk to him?

My regrets.................
...........I have way too many to choose from.

< About to take a shower.

v Have you ever wanted to punch someone in the face just because they're so annoying/prissy/etc. ?
heart
--Took so long to writ emy answer that Janie ended up answering before me, but b/c I wrote that long answer it's staying! lol.--

^ I try not to have regrets but if it were anything I'd say I regret not being more understanding to my mom during my pre-teen/teenage years. I mean I guess it's a normal teenage feeling to feel like your parents don't understand you, but believe me they do & they are doing the best for you. My mom & I were always close despite our disagreements, but when I moved out to live with my fiance it was as if all the stuff in the past just magically disappeared and I began to understand why she had done the things she did, why she said the things she did & why she never gave up trying to make sure I was becoming a good person. She's my hero & we have this unimaginable bond. I don't know anyone else who is nearly as close with one of their parents as I am with my mom... some people tell me it's an unnatural attachement. I live 4 hours away from her & only get to visit her 1 a month if I'm lucky but we've only gotten closer. Through things (like college) when most "kids" are distancing themselves we only got closer and her & my little brother are both significant parts of my life.
**Sorry for the long winded answer**
^^ (Janie's) Nope not a violent person... I'm not sure I could ever picture myself wanting to hit someone.
< Getting better day by day... I think. Going to try going back to work tomorrow.
v Have you ever seen the CM 100th episode? [Sobbing & sickness does NOT go together. It has to be the saddest thing I've just about ever seen. My face is still splotchy from sobbing.]]
smile
^(Emily's)Aw...that sucks, Em. = ( I know that it's not my place to meddle or anything, but maybe you should talk to him?

My regrets.................
...........I have way too many to choose from.

^ (Jenna's) No, unfortunately. = (

< About to take a shower.

v Have you ever wanted to punch someone in the face just because they're so annoying/prissy/etc. ?
heart
^ Nope, not a voilent person.
< Getting ready to watch more CM, but needed a break after tht 100th eppy.
v Who is uber excited about this weeks episode?
*** i may be abit to drunk to be posting but here we go lol**
and jenna i have seen teh 100th Criminal minds eppy and i nearly cried my eyes out, was soooooo sad

^ i'm very exited to see a new eppy, not had one for a while
< just go home from a decent night out
v favourite comedian?

mine is peter kay he is brill
heart
*I know right! I could not believe how sad it was & I tell you that I didn't see it coming at all*

^ Honestly I don't listen to any comedians, so I couldn't tell you.
< Bed soon.
v For those old enough (& I suppose the ones who are under 21 but drink anyway)... what is your favorite alcoholic beverage? (Mine would be a Malibu Baybreeze)
over a year ago glee_lover_96 said…
mischievous
^ i don't drink(:
> daylight savings ended today :(
V dark, milk or white chocolate
smile
^White...yum....=)

<Going to bed soon.

v What is a place that you would want to visit?
^ There are several places where I'd like to visit- Practically all of Europe, Australia and a few places in South America.
< Reading.
v Any guesses as to what might happen in this week's episode?
^ McGee jealousy and maybe Tony is put in very slight peril.
< About to go to bed.
v Favorite episode out of these three: Frame Up (Tony in trouble), Probie (McGee in trouble), Jeapardy (Ziva in trouble),
^ I like them all but I'll have to say that it's a tie between Probie and Jeopardy, because of the funny moments.
< Watching videos and laughing my @ss off.
v Have you ever laughed so hard that you cried?
^ yes infact i have, and it was the best feeling ever :)

< has been so utterly bored, revison and the power went out so i had five hours of studying and being in the dark

V ok so i was bored as you can tell from my above thingy...so i was on sims and made the ncis crew on sims, (i would normally not be so sad but i was soooo bored and had nothing to do) so what do you think of it ?

from left to right it goes mcgee abby gibbs jenny ziva and tony just incase they are hard to make out...:L
^ yes infact i have, and it was the best feeling ever :)

< has been so utterly bored, revison and
^ <Chuckle> Haha very good. I like your Ziva the best, though Abby is very. . .Abbyish. :). Poor Gibbs, though. . . couldn't he be a normal aged adult with grey hair? :D
< Reading
v Have you ever cried so hard you laughed?
heart
^ I certainly have. =]
< Working. Feeling a bit better finally but not 100%
v What kind of dreams (if any) do you have about NCIS? [[Last night I dreamed that several of us were invited onto like ET to talk about NCIS & fanpop and as a surprise they have us lots of signed NCIS items & we got to meet the cast! Woohoo!
^ Well, I never had a dream that cool but I dreamed that I and some other people were in a hostage situation and the team rescued us, and I also dreamed another time that Ziva was pregnant with Tony's baby and confronting him about it. The other time I just dreamed up an episode.
< Reading
v Do you ever like reading nonfiction?
big smile
^ All the time. I love reading books by Cathy Glass she is a foster carer and she writes books about her experiences with the kids that come into her care! It can be heartbreaking and shocking but she is an extrodinary woman!
< Making dinner!
v Favorite movie genre??
^ Rom Com. I love a chick flick :P
< Watching Mutany on the Buses ;)
v Favorite type of music?
heart
*Those books sound interesting Joyce, I'll have to check them out.*

^ I'm all over the place on music. I love everything from country to pop to r&b to rock.
< Work.
v NCIS is obviously a popular show, with an average of 20-22 million viewers each episode, yet they don't have the industry or the credit given to them like other shows who have say 4 million viewers an episode. Why do you think that is?
heart
^I have no idea why.......it's literally been the most watched show in the U.S. TWICE, and yet it's not advertised. I guess maybe because NCIS isn't the type of show to overdo things, and the industry is too stupid running shows that they're too busy to pay any attention to the actual good shows....

<*yawn*

v What character do you think has grown the most over the years?

I think McGee. Obviously Tony has grown, but we've always seen how serious he's been. With McGee, he was always the one who could never stand up for himself, and gradually, he would start to change-but not slowly, like Tony-his was just random outbursts at a time, until he finally "settled in" to his new self.
heart
^ I think all the characters have grown & changed in many ways over the years. They've all battled their own demons, faced failures, accepted certain things,etc but I do agree with you that McGee has changed the most. He's certainly coming into his own. =]
< Work.
v Diamonds are a girls best friend. Agree or disagree? [[Me personally I disagree]]
heart
^Disagree.

< Nothing.

v Dog is man's best friend. Agree? Disagree?
^ agree :)

< watching 'sea dog' (NCIS)

V i am not from america so i don't understand the term 'frat brothers' what are 'frat brothers'? and also what happened to duckies other assistant?? before palmer?
^ When American go into college they get put into fraternities. And then the people who are in that fraternity are known as brothers. I'm not from the US, but if I got it wrong just correct me :)
< Watching Eastenders.
v Have you ever requested a song on the radio?
heart
^(Emily's) Er..."frat brothers". I think that it's for Fraternity Brothers but I don't know because I'm not in college yet.
Gerald...IDK...

^(Dannii's)Nope.

< Nothing.

v Favorite "NOT NCIS, but yet NCIS picture?"

Mine would be the NCIS characters Simpsonized.
^(Emily's) Er..."frat brothers". I think that it's for Fraternity Brothers but I don't know because I
^ probably my sims one :) think its totally snazzy

< watching tv

V what happened to duckies assistant the one before palmer..can't remeber his name...
^ I think Gerald was shot by Ari when he took Gerald, Ducky and Kate hostage in Bete Noire. Then he went into physiotherapy and decided not to come back.
< Random shizzzz.
v Favourite scene from a tv show that's not NCIS?
^ when J.D from scrubs talks to elliot i love this quote
"If i could spend time with anyone in the whole entire world..or sit at home eating a pizza watching a crappy dvd with you..i'd choose you every time" or something like that <3
< nothing

V do you ever have any ncis related dreams
heart
^Yes, a lot! Most of them about McAbby, but some about Tiva. = )

<Nothing.

v Why do you love NCIS?
^ i love ncis because of the chemastry (sp?) between the cast and characters, and just the way the characters are, simples lol
< watching second touch of frost, hope he does not die :(
v what is your most prized possession?
* Re: Emily's question about frat brothers: When Americans got to college they often have the opportunity to join fraternities or sororities, which are usually social, service or honors organizations that allow people to participate with friends who have similar interests. They are often popularity contests-you have to be asked to join them (usually by a vote), and can cost an arm and a leg in fees. In a fraternity, the other male members are called "Frat Brothers" and in a sorority, the other females are "Sorority Sisters". Some organizations do allow both male and female members. Hope that gives you some idea.

^ my old family Bible from 1885. My grandparents paid to get it rebound for me when I graduated from college. It has full color illustrations and is absolutely gorgeous!

< watching reruns of L&O

v favorite non-NCIS TV show?
heart
^ Criminal Minds.
< NCIS
v Do you have a favorite pillow?
^ Can't say that I do.
< Making a banner for the new spot that I've decided to make.
v What is something that you have with you at all times?
heart
^ Cell phone & chapstick.
< NCIS
v Do you have a favorite peice of jewelry?
heart
^Yes.

< Nothing.

v What's your favorite emoticion? (Below)

Mine would be the heart. = )
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
wink
^ Either the heart or winky face ;) lol
< Listening to music& about to watch Marely& Me
v How did you first start watching NCIS {How did you find out about it} and what was your First impression of it?
^ My brother. I thought it was gross. It took a while to get use to the autopsies. ;)
< Reading
v What is your favorite song that has been played in an episode of NCIS, even in the background?
^ I love the Elements song...especially when McGee and Abby sing it! I play it over and over on my ipod!
< almost bedtime for me!
v do you have either/both soundtracks? What is your favorite song off each?
^ I have both. My favorites from the first would be either Temptation and Fear, and my favorite off of the second would be Bitter and Blue and That Time of Year.
< Fanfictions.
v Have you ever been afraid of the dark?
over a year ago NCISaddicted said…
smile
^ yes.
< facebook
v Which star in NCIS would you like to meet? (max. 2 people)
big smile
^ It would be Cote or Mark, i want to meet them both!
< Having a coffee.
v Are you looking forward to tonights eppy??
^ There are never enough times for me to say yes! xD
< About to have a shower.
v Favourite smell?
^ the air after a rain. the air before it snows. the dryer running.

< getting ready for work. Listening to Bob and Sherri on the radio and thinking about what I would do if I won the lottery.

v Dream wedding, large or small?
^ Small. On the beach. At sunset. :D
< Watching Harry Potter, getting rather hungry.
v Favourite movie couple?
^ small wedding, close friends and family, not expenisive, at a beach maybe, not an expensive ring..and i would love to be proposed to at a zoo with a sweet ring that you can eat (i used to get them when i was a child, so thats why) i know it sounds silly, and stupid but i think its the thought that counts and the time the guy takes to make an effort :P, (see pic below) ..i don't want the guy to get in debt due to me, im really not worth it

< studying

V do you find goodbyes hard?
^ small wedding, close friends and family, not expenisive, at a beach maybe, not an expensive ring..a
* ah we posted at the same time with the same idea :O well fave movie couple would be Kate and Leo <3 all time fave :)
heart
^ Depends on why I'm saying goodbye, but usually yes they are extremely hard. Especially when it's someone you love or care about deeply.
< Work.
v The worst way to be missing someone is when you have sit beside them knowing you can't have them. [True or False]
^ i believe it to be true...:)

<

V do you think crying is a sign of weakness?
heart
^ Nope. I think a nice good cry every now & then is quite healthy. =] It's raw and emotional and intimate but defintely not weak.
< Work.
v Least favorite person of all past/present characters (including main, recurring, guest stars, etc)?
^ never, even though i dont try and show that much emotion around people i still dont think its a sign of weekness
< watchin the pacific
v what was the last film you watched?
^ Jenna's: HIM.
^ Joe's: HOME: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
CINEMA: New Moon :)
< Going to my cousins soon.
v Favourite colour?
zzz
^ (Joe's)Avatar. It was pretty good; I still don't get the big deal about it though.

^ (Jenna's) too lazy to think of one...er....Saleem

<

v What are you doing now?