NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 7556

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
** FTW means For The Win :)

^ Not around the house, just on the laptop :)
< Revising.
v What is your fave song at the moment?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ There is a Light That Will Never go out by The Smiths (not new but brilliant all the same) but of all time is Masterplan by Oasis
< just had dinner yum yum
v if you could bring back a character who only appeared in one or two episodes (a throw away character) who would it be (thought this after watching suspicion and thinking ruby would be good in another episode helping abby and McGee or maybe even a full time assistant for abby)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
**Natulle: No, but I'd be the one to do something crazy like that. lol**

^ Hmm.... I'd have to think about that more & go back through the inventory in my head. lol
< Eating dinner
v What child/teen actor would you like to see play a part of a junior agent?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ I don't really pay attention to child/teen actors so I really don't know who to choose.
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Do you think anyone has ever tried to kill someone 18 different ways with a paperclip?
over a year ago superbia said…
^ Ziva could kill you 18 different ways with one paperclip
< Reading Ducky's quotes, hes so great!
v can you tell me why Kate didn't want to act anymore for NCIS?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think Sasha Alexander wanted to concentrate on starting a family (correct me if i am wrong!!).
< Just back from shopping!
v Did you like Ziva the moment she started on NCIS??
heart
*About Sasha Alexander... I also read that the work hours were too long & intense along with wanting to start a family.*

^ I liked her, but I was really upset when Kate got killed off. It took me a little while to warm up to Ziva, but once I warmed up I ultimately loved her! <3
< Working
v Any thoughts on the Season Finale article/teasing hint? (It's in the article section if you haven't seen it yet)
big smile
^ The only thing i can think of is the Lt Bell thing, i think Damon Worth might make another apperance along with the lawyer M A Hart. Bell's not gonna be happy with Gibbs for helping him get sent to a Mexican prison!!
< Doing House Work between posts
v What did you think of last nights ep??
heart
^ I thought it was an amazing episode. It was definetely intense & was very emotional (of course I cry at everything, happy or sad. lol). Gibbs talk with DiNozzo Sr was heartbreaking when he spoke about the daughter he never got to see grow up and I love when he said Tony was the best young agent he'd ever worked with. =] And the ending when Tony paid for the room & gave up his cruise... that whole comment about him being too old for it now was sorta Tivaesque since they had the conversation earlier in the episode!
< Working
v Favorite moment in last nights episode between DiNozzo Jr & Sr?
^ I think the moment in the bar, when Tony sort of confronts his dad about his upbringing was a great scene. It showed Tony in a different light and sorta gave us an insight into why he is how he is.
< Nothing much.
v How are you feeling after the new Tiva Jetlag spoilers?
heart
^ Omg omg omg omg omg!!!! **Screams (inside my head since I'm at work & don't wanna look crazy)** I can't waittttt!!1
< Same as before
v Did last night's episode clear up some answers about Tony's childhood or did it confuse you even more? (ie: Tony saying maybe he wasn't as rich as he had seemed, etc)
heart
Here you go Jenna!

link

^ I get why he is why he is now, if that's what you mean :P
< Listening to music.
v Did you like McGee and Abby's "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" converation in last nights episode?
heart
**Thanks Dani! You're awesome!**

^ Hehe, but of course! I thought it was super cute & flirtacious!
< Same
v So... Tony gave up his cruise... do you think it was more what Ziva said or more for his father?
big smile
Hehe Thanks Jenna!

^ I think it was a bit of both.
< Listening to music.
v Did you cry when Gibbs said that Tony was the best young agent he'd ever worked with? I did :P
heart
^ I cried during that entire Gibbs/DiNozzo Sr scene.
< Working.
v At the end when the case was just kind of dropped, did it matter to you?
big smile
^ To be honest, I think that in this episode, it was supposed to be about Tony and his background, so the case wasn't really that important.
< Listening to music and adding quiz questions to various spots.
v Do you think that the trust is back between Tony and Ziva?
heart
^ Not completely. They still have a ways to go, although I think that it's getting there.
< Working, but leaving soon.
v Would you like to see Robert Wagner make another appearance in a future episode?
*** i LOVED last nights episode, tony dad was mostly like him, the talk gibbs had with him was really moving and his dads face when gibbs told him about tony having the plague, it made him think he need to talk to his son more... wasent really interested in the case for obvious reasons but it was still good

^ yes i thought his character was class
< in a bad move after watching liverpool lose at football
v how do you think 'daddy' felt learning his son had the plague and his son didnt even tell him
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ I think that was the point where he realized that his son was further from him than he had even imagined, which probably hurt him in a way he didn't realize he could be hurt.
< Studying
v Do you see Gibbs ever having a discussion like that with Ziva's father?
heart
^ I'm not sure he'll ever tell Eli David that he needs to be closer to his daughter... not after all that's happened.
< Watching NCIS
v Do you think Tony & his dad will have a conversation about him almost dieing from the Plague?
heart
**I edited because me and Jenna answered at the same time, but I'll put my two cents in. I think it's gone beyond that with Eli. I think that at least Tony's relationship with his father was salvagable, but what Eli did to Ziva was unforgivable and I don't think that Gibbs wants that type of person in Zivas life.

^ I don't think we'll see it on screen but it's a possibility.
< Listening to music.
v Favourite friendship on the show not between the 'couples'?
heart
**PS- Has anyone ever heard Backstreet Boys Nowhere to Go? I think it's a really good Tiva song.**

^ Hmm... that's hard to choose b/c they are all so connected. Maybe Gibbs & Abby? I mean I know they have a father/daughter relationship but... idk. lol
< Watching NCIS still
v In Season 4 we learned that Tony had been visiting Ziva's apartment once a week in the summer, do you think they will ever tell us what actually went on?

^ I have a feeling that the writers are going to keep us guessing on that one. But I would love to know what all went on back then.
< Watching TV and making wallpapers.
v At the beginning of "Flesh and Blood" Ziva wore her hair up in a ponytail, but then the rest of the time she wore it down. Do you think the reason why she wore it down had anything to do with the fact that DiNozzo Sr. had made a comment about it?
heart
^ I asked this question too... but I think it was on the Tiva spot. My overanalytical brain interrupted it like this... DiNozzo Sr likes it better down, so it's probable that DiNozzo Jr also likes it down better! =] lol
< Working
v Do you think Tony will ever give Gibbs all those medals/awards he has in his drawer?
^ Maybe when he retires...IF he ever retires.
< Checking my email.
v Do you think Tony's mom was anything like his dad?
heart
^ Hmm... I think that she was probably different than his dad.
< Working still
v Would you like to see a scene where the casts baby pictures are shown?
^ I'd love to see what they all looked like as babies.
< Making icons and listening to music.
v What song are you listening to right now?
tongue
^ Lady Gaga's Bad Romance (Love it!!)
< Thawing out from the cold!!
v Were you affected by the lack of Tiva moments on Tuesdays ep??
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ There was a lot of Tiva moments....mainly from Tony Sr. and Ziva. :))
< Listening to music.
V How do you get back to focusing on what you need to do when NCIS is an enormous distraction?
over a year ago superbia said…
^ That's still not fixed, I've problem )=
< Looking at NCIS pictures at work
V Do you want to se more sign language by Abby and Gibbs?
heart
**Had to edit becasue superbia & I answered at the same time. But to answer Goodgirlmikey's still just cuz I can... Let me know when you have that answer, because I'm still working on that. lol. My poor fiance thinks I'd rather marry NCIS because I'm so addicted. **

^ Yeah that would be cool.
< Working.
v Do you conisder the people on this site & other NCIS Addicts/Obssessed Fans friends?
^ some of you i can consider friends in the way that we talk nearly everyday about a subject in which we are all passionate about ( like on this forum there is you, dannii, jenn and Lauren i would consider friends)
< watching NCIS
v how many episodes do you watch a day (or try to watch)
smile
^ Usually I watch the 2 eps on FX then a couple more once the kids go to bed. So about 4 or 5 eps a day!! Can't watch too much NCIS!!
< Reading Fanfiction!
v If you had to choose someone to leave the show who would you choose??
heart
**I agree. I consider the same people friends. =]**

^ Vance. I couldn't choose any of the main cast to go... I'd probably hyperventilate just thinking about it.
< Working, but leaving soon to go get my passport & run errands.
v Did you know that Mark Harmon's real life son played the young L.J.Gibbs in Heartland?
*I consider you all friends as well. :)

^ Yes I did. I can see the family resemblance.
< Looking for photos and listening to music.
v Why do you think Tony is always the one that gets framed? Well most of the time it's him.
big smile
^ I think he just rubs people up the wrong way, he's the type of guy that it would take a while to understand him and get his humour!!
< Just out of bed!
v Whats your fav episode out of all the seasons??
^ Oh wow, that's a really hard question. There's just so many to choose from.. but my top 3 so far would be: Under Covers, Truth or Consequences and Reunion.
< Sketching.
v Do you hate it when people ask you really tough questions and you never know how to answer?
big smile
^ Lol, yeah but you feel the need to answer so you don't appear rude.
< Making breakfast
v Do you think Gibbs is happy??
^ Maybe not exactly happy, but I think he's at least content with the way things are.
< Finally heading off to bed.
v Out of Kate, Jenny, Paula and Michelle, which one do you miss the most and why?
big smile
** Awww, I consider all of you friends as well :]

^ Jenny, because she was a strong woman who worked hard to get where she was and I miss that.
< Just got home from shoe shopping! You can never have too many shoes, IMO!
v Are you ever out and about and suddenly you get an urge to come on here?
heart
^ All the time. I'm not going to be on until late Sunday or Monday and I'm already feening. lol.
< Busy weekend ahead, so have a great weekend to you all!
v Previous dvd special features have included things like commentary's & reflection on the season, etc what do you hope will be in the Season 7 dvd special features?
^ i havent got any dvds (yet) but no dvd is perfect untill they have a blooper reel, and i reckon NCIS would have a great blooper reel
< had a nap a awake for the night unforunatly
v do you hope they get to episode 200 or do you think it will do like CSI and die out before then (doubt it will but you never know)
over a year ago ncisfan001 said…
^I really hope they get to episode 200 ans NCIS will not die out before then.(probably not ever)
<Avoiding helping my dad clean the den.
v If you had to choose between Ducky and Mcgee leaving the show, which one would you prefer to go?
^ I wouldn't want to see either of them go, and even though I do like him, I have to say Ducky.
< Listening to music.
v Would you rather see McGee and Abby get back together or do you think they should date other people?
i agree with lauren, about neither of them to go and on ducky only becuase he is older and has someone to pass the torch onto in palmer

^ i reckon they will be together at the end, but before they will date other people
< watchin only fools and horses
v can you believe that David McCallum is nearly 80 (well he is 76)
^ No, he looks so much younger!
< Listening to music.
v What do you think is the most memorable episode?
over a year ago ncisusmc017 said…
^Season 6, Aliyah.
< Doing this forum, duh!
v Sexiest male character, guest or main?
* That's exactly what I was thinking, Joe. Not just about Ducky leaving, but about David McCallum being almost 80. That was actually going to be my next question. lol

^ Tony.
< Making wallpapers.
v If they were to do another spin-off(God forbid it ends up being like CSI), what city do you think they should be in?
heart
^ New Jersey because that's where I live. lol <3
< Exhausted form a busy weekend, but staying up past my bed time b/c NCIS - Reunion is on.
v Do you think Ziva looks better with her hair curly or straight?
^ I think she looks good either way.
< Sketching.
v Do you think Ziva's voice sounds a little different this season?