NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 7556

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
^ Oh no! Why does she play horrible characters?! One of my fave ships are Booth and Bones and I don't want her to get in the way! Let alone break Gibbs' heart!
< Same as before.
v What other ships do you have?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
**Haha Dannii, I like the same pizza topping as you do, if you add black olives!

^ I ship Booth and Brennan on Bones. (since ya'll got me addicted to it. . .thanks a lot :D)
< Home from school. Love fridays!
v If you could learn one thing that we didn't know about Ziva's past, what would it be?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*Jenn & Dani seemed to answer at the same times so I'll answer both**

^^Danis- Well seeing as how I don't watch all that much tv most of my ships are NCIS (Tiva, McAbby, Sibbs, Kari), I have started watching Bones a little more since I heard such good things about it and I do ship B&B now (although they are wayyyy farther than Tiva lol). Umm... on the Secret Life of the American Teenager I'd like to see Amy & Ricky get together, although I don't ship them per se.
^ Jenns- That's a hard one... maybe if she really joined Moosad b/c it was Israli duty or if there was another influence or no... wait... I'd like to know what her mother was like.
< Same
v Have you ever been or want to go to the NCIS Fan Fest?
laugh
^ I want to go! It sounds so good!
< Same as before!
v What did you think when Gibbs said that Hart only took the case to get close to him? xD
^ "Ha! She can't trick him!!!"
< Same
v Do you like to run?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
no... i hate running, well i say hate, i cant run, run half a mile and im dying lol, i use to have to do 3 miles for my college course i nearly died every time. need to start again tho
< watchin CM
v which is the best 100th episode NCIS or Criminal Minds (even though i love Chimera, The Criminal minds 100th episode was one of my favourite episodes for any tv series...but thats my opinion)
heart
^ I don't watch criminal minds so idk (although I did watch a bit of a Criminal Minds episode last night & enjoyed it).
< Neice & nephew are here... guess I should pay some attention to them. haha
v Did you feel bad for McGee in "Probie"?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
**CM 100th episode was one of my favorites too, Joe. It was a great episode.

^ I did. I'm glad everything worked out okay for him.
< Editing photos and listening to music.
v I can't remember if I've asked this already or not, but who has been your favorite guest star so far?
heart
*Okay, so I've been watching the Criminal Minds marathon tonight & I'm rather enjoying it. Idk yet if it will become a favorite show, but I'd like to see more.*

^ I think I'm gonna go with Robert Wagner.
< Criminal Minds.
v What do you think is the most under-rated episode? Maybe one that you love and not that many other people talk about alot?
* You'll be a CM fan before you know it, Jenna. :P

^ That's such a hard question because there's so many episodes to sort through but I guess I'd have to say either Broken Bird or Cagged, maybe? They may not be under-rated but they're the ones that come to mind.
< Same as before..and watching the snow fall. After waiting two months I finally get some!
v If Gibbs and Ziva were to get into a physical fight, who do you think would win?
big smile
** I loved CM's 100th episode too! It had me crying so much! Definitely one of my fave episodes of television ever :)

^ I can't choose! They both different strengths but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Ziva!
< Listening to music and making fanart.
v Do they, as in the team, remind you of any superhero gang?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Erm if i had to go with a super hero gang i'd have to say the X-men!
< Relaxing.
v Most emotional episode (the one that had you blubbing the most!!)??
big smile
^ Apart from the usual [Aliyah, ToC etc] I'm gonna go with Grace Period. Whenever Tony cries, I cry. :P
< The usual.
v How did you find out about Fanpop?
heart
^ I was searching for NCIS fan clubs on yahoo and happened to come across it! <3 I'm so glad I did!
< Relaxing today.
v Would you like to see Abby & McGee get back together?
***i found it the same way jenn, but using google

^ i am a bit of a McAbby shipper so i would have to say yes
< watchin fantastic 4
v have you ever said about an episode 'it could have ended better than that'
heart
^ I don't know if I've ever said it could have ended better... but I've had a few moments of Omg I can't believe they ended it that way! lol
< Getting ready to go out to dinner & BINGO.
v Do you feel that NCIS is predictable or do some aspects of the show surprise you?
big smile
** link

^ Definitely! NCIS is never predictable!
< The usual.
v What is your most visited spot that isn't NCIS related?
^ Either the photography spot or Criminal Minds.
< Warming up after being out in the snow all day.
v Do you ever watched other shows or movies that the actors have been in only because they were in them?
heart
^ Guilty. =]
< Watching Knocked up.
v Would you ever consider naming your child after someone on the show, whether it be their real name or character name? If so who?
big smile
^ I would actually, My kids names "Shelby & Ashton" are after famous people! I love Cote for a girl but i'm having no more kids 2 is more than enough!!!
< Having a coffee, am still half asleep!!
v Do you ever try and find out where they are and what they're up to incase they're in your area and you can go see them?! (I'd love to sneek along while they were fiming somewhere but i'd have to move to the USA for that lol!!)
^ no becuase i dont live in the US but if i did i would consider it
< messing about with a new laptop woooooooo
V when do you think they will bring up what vance shredded at the end of season 6?
big smile
^ Well, this is NCIS and they're known for sweeping things under the rug and never bringing them out again, so who knows?
< Listening to music.
v Do you think that NCIS will be like JAG and make it to the 10th season?
heart
^ I think NCIS will make it much further than the 10th season! =]
< Happy Valentine's Day to all! <3
v If another agent or main character was brought into the show how do you think that would affect the team dynamic?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
cool
^well i dont think it will effect them unless someone is taken off
<Wachan the Sonny with a Chance marathon
v wat season did mcgee come in
big smile
^ Season One
< Making picks and listening to music.
v Which relationship has evolved most this season?
heart
^ I think maybe Gibbs & Ziva's relationship has evolved the most.
< Watching Confessions of a Shopaholic
v I've heard that several of the cast members are quite the pranksters... if you had to play a prank on one of the members who would it be & what would it be?
big smile
^ Definately Mark Harmon because apparently he's the worst! So i'd want to get him back!!
< Just out of bed!
v Have you heard any music from Pauley Perrette's band Lo-Ball??
^ No, but I'd like to if it were possible.
< Getting ready for bed.
v Have you ever seen or heard something that was so beautiful that it made you cry?
** Joyce, I have! Forever is my favourite song by them!

^ Yes. Everytime I listen to "Flowers for a Ghost" it makes me cry. It reminds me that everyone has that vulnerable side to them, no matter how they act or what they do.
< Listening to music.
v Do you ever wonder why they don't do NCIS posters?
big smile
^ Yeah CSI has posters out! I'd love to get one so i could frame it and hang it in the front room, guess i could take a pic to the printers and get it done that way!
< Just back from the shops!
v Have you ever had an NCIS calander??
big smile
^ Corr, I wish!
< Watching NCIS videos on my iTunes :)
v Wouldn't you just LOVE to have a family unit like their's?
heart
^ Of course! =] In a way I think my family is similar in some ways at least. My mom & I are very close and she's always put her life on hold so my brother & I could have what we needed/wanted. My brother & I well... he can be like Tony b/c he teases me sometimes & sorta makes fun of how "smart" I am and I'm like McGee a bit. lol.
< Working
v As if I have to ask... who else is over the top excited about the NCIS board game!!!!??? [[ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!! Although I don't think it's really fair NCIS:LA gets a damn board game in their 1st season when NCIS has had avid fans for 7 years before they finally got one!]]
* It does seem unfair, they should have had one a long time ago.

^ I wouldn't say that I'm over the top excited about it, because I don't really play board games anymore, but it does sound like it's going to be a pretty cool game so I will be buying one when it comes out. :)
< Watching NCIS.
v What kind of special features would you like to see on the Season 7 DVDs?
heart
*I'm not much of a board game person either, but b/c it's NCIS that makes it over the top for me! =] lol*

^ Hmm... I think the commentaries are always good to hear, another round table discussion would be awesome. I'd like to hear the entire teams thoughts about the season and bloopers! =]
< Working
v Do you like the music Abby plays in her lab?
big smile
^ Some of the stuff she plays. I don't like just one kind of music so if it has a good tune and catchy lyrics i'll usually like it!
< Having my first coffee of the day.
v How many more seasons do you think NCIS has left under its belt, since its at NO1 right now in its 7th season??
^ At least three. I'm hoping for more than that, though.
< Eating a late breakfast.
v Say one of the characters has been keeping a MOAS from the rest of the group and they were to do an episode where that secret was finally revealed. Who's secret would you want it to be and what would you want it to be about?
heart
^ Hmm... that is a major question Lauren b/c there are an infinite amount of scenerios that I could probably come up with, but at the same time we delve into their lives so much it's hard to picture any of them having a MOAS, but then again who knows. Maybe Ziva having a child back in Isreal when she was younger (not a teenager but well before NCIS) and having given it up for adoption or something.
< Working
v Do you think we'll ever find out the "mysteries" of NCIS? Maybe in the last season or not at all?
^ I think that they're always going to keep us guessing. And there's a part of me that would prefer it that way.
< Editing photos and listening to music.
v Would you like to see any of the kids that have been on the show come back for another episode or two? If so, who?
big smile
^ Carson or Angela those two kinda stood out for me so i suppose it would be cool if they made an apperance!
< Watching the Brit Awards.
v Is there a character that made an apperance and you thought "wow, i'd love to see them again"??
^ maddie was a great character like to see her again
< watchin peter kay on brits
V is it hard thinking up new questions or is it just me?
^ It's easy after a new episode. In the dry spells like this and almost 1100 questions in, new questions are hard!
< Thinking up a new question. Hmmmmm. . .
v Which two characters would you like to see locked in a room together for an entire episode? (but wait! There is a catch! They cannot be a couple who you ship. Sorry.)
^ gibbs and fornell would be quite funny, or McGee and tony
< watchin transformers
v if you could have one wish for the show what would it be?
heart
^ That it would never end! =]
< Watching NCIS... bless reruns!
v In Good Cop, Bad Cop I'm still trying to figure out what Gibbs may have said to Ziva at the end... I've watched the episode over & over trying to figure it out... anybody have any idea?
* If you're ever having trouble coming up with a question, just remember that they don't have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.

^ I think he went into father mode and said something about how she's part of the "family", that they're all there for her, he's there for her if she needs him, etc. Something along those lines.
< Watching The Odd Couple.
v If you were an agent and had to go undercover with one of the team members, who would you want it to be?
over a year ago superbia said…
^ Oh, its not easy to make choice. If It would be funny, then I will pick Ducky or Tony. If I wanna be pro and make a good work, then Gibbs or Ziva (=
< Chilling at internet
v So you think it was something between Gibbs and Kate? Also romantic
big smile
^ There was definately a spark there, i think they really suited! Its sad they never became a couple!!
< Falling asleep.
v Do you think the team should celebrate Ziva getting her Citizenship??
sick
^ Yeah, I think they should. It's a big deal!
< Listening to music.
v Would you consider working for NCIS? Not necessarily as an agent though. If so, what do you think you would do?
heart
^ Absolutely. I'd love to be a forensic scientist & do Abby's job! =] That's always interested me.
< Working
v Has your favorite character changed over the years or have you stayed loyal?
smile
^ Always been Tony. :D
< Watching a McAbby video :D
v How do you feel about Diane Neal from L&O:SVU playing the new NCIS agent?
big smile
Lol, answered with Dannii so i'll answer both!
^ My fav character in seasons 1 & 2 was Gibbs but as soon as the Ziva character came into the show season 3 it changed to her but Gibbs is a close second!!
^^I don't know the character too well but she seems ok from what i've seen, look forward to seeing what she brings to the show!!
< Watching Lost!
v Do you think its worked for the show changing the directors so often? and which director do you think has been better??