NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-800 of 7556

over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ Not yet, but I plan to.
< Working on fanart and downloading music.
v Do you think Ziva still would have joined the team if Kate had lived?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Hmm... probably not, so as much as I liked Kate if her living met not meeting Ziva she would of had to go.
< Relaxxxxxing. Super long day today.
v Do you think any of the team members (besides Gibbs) would make a good director?
^ I think Ziva would make a pretty good Director. She's had a lot of experience with other governments and agencies, etc. so I think she could handle all the stuff that comes along with the position.
< Watching Lopez Tonight. Mark Harmon is on the show tonight!
v Have you noticed that a lot of the questions are becoming repetitive on here?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Yes, they are a bit. There's only so many questions you can ask about NCIS?
< Listening to music.
v How many languages can you speak?
heart
**I watched Lopez Tonight as well, even though it was past my bedtime since I had to be up for work this morning. lol. =]*

^ Fluently just english. lol. I know a little bit of spanish here & there.
< Working
v Would you ever consider becoming a real NCIS agent? Why or Why not?
^ No, I don't think I could handle being shot at. But I am hoping to work with that type of agency when I become a criminal psychologist.
< About to eat dinner.
v What is your dream job?
* I love your new icon, Dannii. lol

^ I've already got my dream job working in photography.
< Making my brother a birthday card.
v Out of the cast, who do you think plays their role the best?
heart
I love the new icon too Dani! So cute!

^ Hmm... that's really really hard b/c they are all such great actors & actresses. I really can't choose!
< Working
v Favorite type of music?
big smile
** Thank you Lauren and Jenna! xoheartinohioxo made it for me!

^ I can't choose! I literally listen to a little bit of everything!
< Watching TV.
v Do you live up to what your starsign says?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
heart
^ i am a taurus and i live up to it dependable, loyal and generous but is lazy and stubbern... totally me lol
< just watched Kill Ari 1+2
v how excited are you for tonights episode after a couple of week without a new one?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^Very excited. I have midterms this week and my mom was asking me if I was sure it was wise to watch television tonight. . . And I answered "um, pretty much."
< Studying
v What do you think of Abby and Ziva's relationship? By that I mean are you happy with how they are or do you wish they were better buddies :) ?
heart
^ I think their relationship is constantly growing & changing. I like the friendship they have, although it's always nice for them to be closer too.
< On FB
v Soo... what did you think of tonights episode? **I just have to say that it was a super emotional show & literally I was in tears at the end (I'm just super emotional like that lol). It was an amazing episode & was worth the wait!**
^ I completely agree, it was well worth the wait. I loved it, I think it was even better than last years Christmas episode.
< Writing.
v Which name do you like the best?: Maia, Zada, Aeryn, Akira.

* I want everyone to answer this one, I'm taking a vote.
angry
*** just watched faith and thought OMG... and i'm putting it in for one of the best of the season

^ the name i like best is between Zada and Aeryn but they are all good.
< just read an artical on TV.com Which just P*ss*d me off big time> link <read it for your selfs and comment back (the number two slot)
v as well as laurens Question... mine is who is the most annoying TV character
smile
** OMG I read that too, Joe! I was so annoyed! There is a pick on the Television spot about it!
** I love the name Aeryn! It's so pretty!

^ I don't like Camille Saroyan from Bones!
< Getting ready to go see my best friend's play.
v Have you ever been to the theatre?
heart
**I like Zada and Aeryn the most. I also agree that it is one of my new favorite episodes of all time! =] And... that article totally sucked! I don't find Abby annoying in the least. I love Abby & all of her quirkiness!* And as an extra side does anyone have any experience making layouts with extended network banners for myspace? And when you make the icons how do you kind of mesh the 2 pictures together?*

^ Yes I have.
< Working.
v Who thought it was priceless when Ziva was trying to get Tony to give his secret Santa present? (I laughed my butt off, & then it got all serious.)
^ i thought is was funny also, i liked the McGee part better it shows its show another side to him and when he was on the phone earlier in the episode i laughed my ass off
< watchin my brother play FIFA 10
V did anyone think like me with all the happyness in the episode something might go wrong and ruin it? (i had a feeling something was gonna happen to gibbs dad, thank god it didnt)
heart
^ I agree... I kept thinking his father was coming to tell him he was dieing or something. As you said thankfully nothing bad happened to his dad!
< Working
v Were you disappointed when Tony didn't give Ziva a gift?
* I also like Aeryn

^ Very. I mean, they had to go and have him threaten to take her gift back and he was really just joking? I kept hoping after she forced him (so cute by the way) to give Dolores the gift Tony would turn around and give Ziva something. Alas, no.
< Eating lunch
v Did you believe in Santa when you were young and if so, for how long?
^ WHAT HE'S NOT REAL :O...only jokin, i did when i was younger cant remember when i stopped believing
< nothing much...btw they did a second addition of the most annoying people on tv and they put abby on AGAIN and Dinozzo :@
v whats the best gift you everrrrr recieved?
heart
**The person who writes those articles is annoying me!!! Grr! What do they know? Jenn - I totally agree with you about how I was hoping after Dolores got her gift he'd pull out something special for Ziva, but noooo!!**

^ Hmm... material wise I'd have to say it was probably my laptop. Non-material wise it's being able to be fortunate enough to be with my family each year for Christmas. <3
< Working & just got done re-watching "Faith"
v Saddest moment of last nights episode?
^ When the song just began at the end and the father saluted the body of his son. Somehow, the look on his face was heartbreaking.
< Studying
v Did you notice that when Abby kissed McGee she left quite a bit of lipstick on his face?
heart
^ Yes, I did actually :)
< Just finished watching Faith. I actually cried!
v Do you think Ziva sees that Tony is actually a considerate person now?
^ I don't think Tony is completely a considerate person now, but I think that Ziva sees the potential in him.
< Studying Hebrew
v I may have already asked this, but when do you think that Ziva will finally become a citizen, and what do you think the team will do or say when she does?
**(1)Thank you all for voting. (2)I just finished reading the TV article and all I have to say is: 100 Gibbs-slaps upside their head. I can't believe they not only put Abby on that list, but they mentioned Tony AND Ducky as well. Unbelievable.

^ Maybe within the next two or three episodes? They'll tell her congratulations etc. and Abby will probably want to throw her a party or something.
< Listening to music and working on some stuff.
v Who would you say is the most annoying person on NCIS?
heart
^ Vance? lol. I don't really think anyone is really that annoying.
< Working.
v Have you ever Gibbs slapped anyone? haha
big smile
*MAJOR TIVA SPOILER ALERT!* Did anyone else hear about them sharing a room together in PARIS?! I'm so excited! Just hope they don't end up as another Jenny and Gibbs.

^ Yes, I did today actually! LOL
< Hyperventilating after the latest Tiva spoiler!
v Did you recognise the song they played in Faith when Tony was giving Delores her present, from the first soundtrack?
^ Nope. Never heard the first soundtrack
< Hyperventilating also, but cautiously as I am careful of misleading spoilers.
v What would you rather learn to speak, French or Spanish? (unless of course, you already speak one of those languages. . )
^ Spanish, I can already speak French :)
< Watching TV.
v What is your favourite pizza topping?
^ Canadian bacon and pineapple. It may not sound very appealing but it's really good.
< Reading emails.
v If you could change anything about the show, what would it be and why would you change it?
heart
**I read that article & am freaking out!!!! I hope something very Tiva-esque happens! Yayy!*

^ The length of it... I'd want it to be on for longer than 1 hour! lol
< Working, but off soon! Yay!
v Do you like spoilers or do they get your hopes up just to let you down?
big smile
^ Depends whether they come true or not :P But if they don't, I do feel let down.
< Listening to music.
v Are you looking forward to the 150th episode?
^ Absolutely. I can't wait to see what happens.
< Filling out Christmas cards.
v Would you like to see another undercover mission?
heart
^ Oh yes! Especially for Tony/Ziva!
< Listening to music and making icons.
v How do you feel about the Paris spoilers?
^ As long as it's true, I'm excited about it. I mean it's about Tony and Ziva in Paris, supposively having to share a room together. The possibilities are endless!
< Multi-tasking.
v What is your fondest childhood memory?
heart
**The only thing I worry about with Paris is that they will make it out to be a big deal & nothing will happen.**

^ Hmm.... I had quite a hard childhood, but I'm going to say going to camp every summer. I loved it! <3
< In DE with my mommy =]
v Are you done Christmas shopping?
^ Yes, thank God. Christmas shopping is torture.
< Still multi-tasking.
v Do you and your family have any holiday traditions that you do every year?
big smile
** Me too, Jenna, me too.
** I haven't finished Christmas shopping yet! It's so hard to choose for everyone.

^ Well, me and my brother get up early and then we get the presents out from under the tree and put them in the living room. Yes, we are big kids!
< About to take some pictures outside!
v Do you like to stay home at Christmas or would you like to go somewhere?
**That's the one thing I hate about shopping for other people, I never know what to buy them. So I usually end up giving them a gift card or money, it's so much easier that way.

^ I prefer to stay home. Growing up my family and I always had Christmas at home, we never went anywhere else, and that's what I've always associated the holidays with, being at home with family. It just wouldn't feel the same if I were to go somewhere else.
< Eating breakfast.
v Do you have any pets?
heart
**I'm not done Christmas shopping yet. I've had a crazy last few months & I thought I was doing good until I realized I wasn't yet done & Christmas is next week. lol**

^ I live with my fiance, and she had 2 dogs when I first moved in. Her one dog passed the 1st or 2nd year I was there and her other dog just recently passed. So we no longer have any pets.
< In DE with my mommy. =] We're supposed to be getting lots of snow (like at least 8-12 inches). I am not a fan of the cold & snow! Ugh!
v Do you like snow?
^ Yes I do.
< Thinking about the strange dream that I had last night, and wondering if it might mean anything.
v Do you think McGee and Ziva would have ever gotten together if Tony and Abby weren't in the picture?
over a year ago natulle said…
^ No I don't think so
< Watching tv
v Do you have snow in your country ? (I do! :D)
^ ye but my area isnt that covered yet...gutted
< nothing just got into bed work in 7 hours but not going to sleep just yet and watchin live at the apollo with Dara O'briain v.funny man
v who is your favorite comedian? if you have one
^ I like watching comedy but I don't really have a favorite comedian.
< Working on fanart and uploading photos.
v Do you ever wonder how Tony found out about Ziva's tattoo?
heart
^ Hmm... But of course!
< Now we are expecting possibly up to 20 inches! Crazyyy!!
v Would you like to see an episode where one of them get a tattoo & it has lots of meaning, so we get the story behind it?
**You can send some of that snow my way, Jenna. I'm dying to see a white Christmas.

^ I would love to see Tony get a tattoo. Possibly in a place that would require him to remove part of his clothing. :P
< Posting on different spots.
v Do you watch any Sci-Fi shows or movies?
heart
**Please take it! It started snowing just a bit ago and we already have several inches gahh! lol. --Sending you a white Christmas--**

^ Nope.
< Browsing the net, etc.
v Do you have any New Years Plans?
**I'd be glad to haha. Wow, it must be snowing pretty hard then. I wish it would snow like that here. All we've been getting is several inches of RAIN. Blah.

^ Not at the moment, but I expect that'll change before too long. It always does.
< Listening to music and browsing Deviantart.
v What do you think would happen if Gibbs found out that he had another kid? One that he had with Jenny during their Paris affair that she never told him about. Wouldn't that be something?
big smile
**Our area was absolutely COVERED yesterday!! School was cancelled and nobody could go out, it was that thick!

^ I think Gibbs would be happy because it was a memory of Jenny :)
< About to go to my nan's :D
v Did you see Ziva wink at Tony when he gave Delores the present? You have watch closey though :P
heart
^ I think the first time my eyes were kinda misty so I missed it the first time around, but the 2nd time I watched it at work the next day I did notice!
< We are snowed in! We have almost 20 inches of snow! Gahh!
v Someplace you'd like to visit?
^ New York or Paris! I'm hopefully going to Paris next year :)
< Getting warm after a trip to my grandparents house lol.
v Do you have a favourite sport?
^ football (soccer) easily lol
< watchin friends
v what episode have you seen the most?
^ Under Covers and Truth or Consequences
< Watching TV
v Do you have a fave NCIS video?
^ I could never choose
< Um. . .haven't decided what to do
v I know this probably has been asked before, but since a different person may answer or their answer may change, I will ask it again:
Have you ever dreamt about NCIS and if so, what about specifically?
^ I have. It was about me and Tony and that's all you need to know. ;P Haha.
< Uploading photos and listening to music.
v Have you seen any good movies lately?
big smile
** Haha, Lauren, haven't we all? ;)

^ I recently saw Being John Malkovich and thought it was absolutely brilliant.
< Listening to music and about to upload some icons.
v Perfect song if a Tiva kiss should occur? :D
heart
^ Hmm... idk. Maybe Love Story?
< Freezing!
v What food would you eat, if you had to eat the same food for 1 month?
^ Teriyaki chicken and rice.
< Making icons and listening to music.
v Were you disappointed that there wasn't a mistle toe moment between Tony and Ziva during 'Faith'?
^ Yes, but I didn't expect it. I thought there would be a more subtle Tiva moment, which there kind of was.
< Eating breakfast
v If you could choose between living for the next week somewhere where there is two feet of new snow right now or somewhere where it is 50º and sunny, which would you choose?
^ 50 and sunny!
< Listening to music.
v Do you believe in coincidences?
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
^depends on the coincidence
< eating breakfast
v do you think apologizing is a sign of weakness? (sorry if i repeated anyone's question)
big smile
^ Depends what you are apologizing for.
< Listening to music.
v Apart from the NCIS spot, which is your favourite NCIS related spot that you are on?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
^ Definately the Tiva spot!
< Watching kids tv, kids are driving me mad!!
v Do you think Tony is slowly turning into Gibbs? And is it intentional to have fans think that!!
^ I think so.
< Watching A Walk in the Clouds.
v Who is your favorite non-NCIS actor?
^ Ryan Reynolds, Adam Garcia and TJ Thyne :)
< Making icons and listening to music.
v Do you think that Tony and Ziva will end up as another Gibbs and Jenny?
^ No way. Tony has a less troubled past than Gibbs, and Ziva has experienced enough pain to realize that there are things more important in life than the ruthless pursuit of a career, like Jenny did.
< Nothing really
v If Tiva ever (in the very far future) had any "Dinozzolettes" (doesn't have the same ring as Gibblettes, does it?) how many do you they would have and what do you think they would be like?
^ For some reason I've always thought three. I can imagine the boys being little Tony's and the girls being like Ziva.
< Getting ready to go the dentist again soon.
v Do you have an NCIS Christmas wish?
^ yeah a Tiva kiss.
< getting my wee boy ready for his xmas party
v Do you think any couples will be formed in season 7 and if so who??
^ Well, we all know how much SB likes to torture us Tiva fans and I don't know wether McGee and Abby are gonna get together yet, so I'm gonna say Gibbs and a mystery woman.
< Listening to music.
v Do you think Gibbs is a secret Tiva shipper?
^ Well, it's obvious that he cares about the two of them and he wants them to be happy, and I'm sure he's noticed the attraction between them..so.. yeah, I think deep down he's secretly wishing that something will happen between them.
< Writing.
v What do you think Gibbs first reaction was when he first met Abby?
^ it would have been like what the f*ck but didnt say out loud, and smiled at her
< going out soon
v do you think gibbs thought tony would be a good leader when he first hired him
big smile
^ I don't know. As he said to Jenny, it's what he trained him to do, so I think he saw the potential in him.
< Just got back from my friend's birthday meal.
v Would/have you gone to Paris?
^ I have never been to Paris, but I would love to go. Maybe I'll get there one day.
< Working on some sketches and listening to music.
v Were you disappointed that they didn't show a new episode tonight?
^ Definately, would be watching it for the second or third time by now!
< Looking out the window with the kids, its snowing again (we don't get a lot of snow in scotland!!)
v Do you have a personal opinion about Tony and his relationship with his father??
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ My opinion about Tony's father.....they've got a lot of issues to work out.
<With my cousins and niece and nephew and brother.
v Do you want to see Tony's dad and Eli David befriend each other....? And become REALLY GOOD FRIENDS?
heart
^ No.. I don't think anything good could really come of that friendship.
< Been MIA for a few days, such a busy time of the year & I'm missing my daily fix of you guys! lol
v How do you feel the team has evolved since Season 1?
heart
^ well the bond has become stronger betwwen the group, i think Tony has more respect towards McGee as an agent, you cant really judge it that much because Kate was in Season 1 and Ziva isn't. but i do feel she has a better chemistry with the whole team
< watchin friends back to back (all the crimbo specials)
v who has grown more as an agent McGee or Ziva?

and to all of ya (dannii, jenn, jenna, lauren and the rest on this forum lol) have a good Christmas and New Year
big smile
Thank you, Joe! Happy Christmas everyone!

^ I think they have both grown in different ways. Ziva was an assasin and now she is an investigator. McGee has become more confident in himself and therefore as an agent, so I'm gonna say both lol :P
< Watching music channels :D
v If you haven't done so already, will you please join the NCIS Fans spot?
Thanks Joe and Dannii! Merry Christmas from me too, everyone!

^ Already done!
< Going last-minute present shopping. Still haven't gotten anything for my mom! <oops>
v Do you have a favorite Christmas Eve tradition?
Thanks, Jenn! :D

^ My family usually turn on the music channels and have a good dance to the Crimbo tunes! xD
< Music channels!
v Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
heart
**Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!**

^ Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays by *N Sync. Don't laugh! lol. I also love All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey's version.
< Last minute stuff & trying to relax.
v How do you think Abby has changed over the years?
Thanks Jenna!

^ To be quite frank, I don't think she has really changed. She's still 'Energizer Abby' in my eyes. LOL
< Same as before.
v Which is the best special occasion episode?
heart
^ Hmm... well this years Christmas episode "Faith" really was something special. I'm going to have to go with that.
< Same.
v Which episode focused on Abby (ie: her being stalked, etc) did you enjoy best?
big smile
^ Bloodbath, it's definitely in my top ten!
< Listening to music and on Facebook.
v Do you have a favourite Christmas movie?
heart
^ Christmas Shoes is an amazing movie, but there isn't a movie I watch every Christmas b/c I love it so much.
< On Facebook
v Why do you think the team gets away with breaking the rules?
heart
^ Because everything they do, it's for a reason, and it mostly ends up good in the end, so there would be no point in punishing them for something bad they did when there is a good outcome.
< Facebook, Youtube, Chatting to people on IM.
v Do you have a favourite book?
^ I do, but nobody knows of it. It is a wonderful historical fiction book called "Vienna Prelude." (yes I know I'm a nerd :) But I embrace it.)
< Eating pie
v It has been observed that we never see Tiva hug, despite everyone else sharing a hug every now and then. Why is that, do you think?
**Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope Santa is good to you. :)

^ Maybe it's because of all the sexual tension between them and they're afraid that if their bodies come in contact with each other that it might set something off? Or something.. I really have no idea.
< Watching White Christmas.
v When you first saw Abby, did you think she was a lot younger than what she actually is?
I certainly did.
** Don't worry, Jenn, I'm a nerd too :D
* Seems like a good theory, Lauren. I was thinking exactly the same thing :D

^ Yeah, I did :D
< Eating lunch.
v What would you do if something DID happen between Tony & Ziva in Paris?
heart
**Me too Jenn! I love reading! Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors ever! =]**
**Great theory Lauren... I agree with you** **And good question about Abby's age... I thought she was much younger than she was.**

^ O geez! Freak out! I have no idea what exactly I'd do b/c I'd been too busy squeeling! lol
< Spending time with my family =]
v Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? =] **I got way more than expected. =]**
*Thank you. :)

^ No. All I wanted for Christmas was snow and we didn't get any. I must not have been good enough this year. :P
< Watching NCIS with my cat.
v Do you have any plans for New Years?
** Sorry 'bout the snow, Lauren. I can totally sympathize. I've never had a white Christmas. :(

^ Just hang out with my family!
< Cleaning my very messy room
v Do you think Abby has any siblings? It never really came up, but who knows?
**Thanks, Jenn. Never? Aw, I'm sorry, that's a real bummer. :( I have had at least one white Christmas. Of course it's been twenty years since we've had one and I was too sick to go out and play in it at the time, but still. Maybe we'll get one next year.

^ Actually, she has a younger brother. I can't remember the name of the episode, but she was saying something like how she couldn't believe that her niece was related to her stinky younger brother. I can't remember the exact conversation but it was something like that.
< Still watching NCIS and making icons.
v Do you think Ziva will ever learn to stop butchering American idioms?
big smile
^ Probably not. Plus, it's too cute watching Tony correct them! <3
< Sorting out fan fictions.
v Do you tend to listen to songs and try to find lyrics that relate to Tiva/McAbby etc?
heart
**Totally agree! Way too cute for it to stop!**

^ Sometimes, but not always.
< Getting ready to go to the Slots & then BINGO later.
v Do you like Abby better in pants or a skirt?
^ Skirt, but pants still look nice :)
< Watching NCIS
v If you have the Season 4 DVDs and are a Tiva fan, do you fast forward the Tony/Jeanne parts?
^ Guilty.
< Getting ready to go to see a movie with my family.
v We all know that the second b in Gibbs name is suppose to stand for bastard, but do you think that's really true? I mean do you think he really is one?
^ Nah, Gibbs is a big ol' softy really! xD
< Listening to music and downloading screencaps.
v Do you ever think of a really good question and then forget it as soon as you're about to type?
heart
^ Yes I usually think of a great question, answer the one above, what I'm doing then go blank! lol
< Relaxing.
v Besides the passion/tension between Tiva what else do you think makes their relationship so interesting?
heart
^ I think the way they interact with each other. I can cause for some hilarious moments! Also, the fact that they know each so well.
< Listening to music.
v What do you think you contribute more to the NCIS spot?
^ I'd say it's a tie between wallpapers and icons.
< Listening to music and working on photos.
v Do you like listening to music that's in another language?
^ I love a bit of Italian music, but other than that I haven't really listened to another language.
< Listening to music.
v Do you actually listen to anything that SB says about Tiva?
**I love Spanish music! Just my two cents :)

^ No, can't say I do.
< Stuff
v Whose spoilers do you trust more, SB's or Ausiello's?
^ Ausiello's. SB changes his mind all the time.
< Listening to music.
v Do you like Ziva's hair straight or curly?
**Me too, Jenn. As well as Italian and Celtic.

^ Both, but not too curly. Like how she had it in Agent Afloat when she and Gibbs went and saw Tony. (That wasn't too curly, was it?)
< Listening to music and uploading photos.
v If you were able to choose a character from another crime show to guest star, who would you choose and why?
heart
^ I think I'd have to say Mariska Hargitay (aka Olivia Benson) cuz I think she's great! =]
< Have a headache. Ugh!
v What do you think will happen in the rest of this season? (ie: with relationships, friendships, etc)
^ the relationship between tony and ziva will grow, they wont get togther (sad i know) but because of Eli David there reltionship will be stronger than everr
< just got back from work
v have you got any new years resolutions?
heart
^ Years ago I decided not to make any of the typical New Years resolutions (ie: weight loss, quitting a bad abit, etc)... so the one I've been using for the last few years is to be "happy, healthy & successful in all I do" in the new year! =]
< Getting ready to pack up & head on back to NJ. I'm going to miss my mommy!
v Are you superstitious?
big smile
^ Sort of. Does that make sense? xD
< Listening to music... as usual ;)
v Do you watch American Idol?
heart
I hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy, Safe & Successful New Years 2010! <3

^ On & off... not reguraly.
< Relaxinggg! All this time I've had off work and nooo break.
v Favorite NCIS episode title?
Happy New Year, everyone! :D I can't believe ten years has gone by already..It makes me feel old.

^ Aliyah, Reunion, Under
< Eating lunch.
v What is your favorite quote/motto?
**Happy New Year Everyone! May 2010 be the best yet!

^ 'If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got.' NCIS quote, but it's soooo true, IMO.
< Listening to music and making icons.
v What do you think that Ziva's mum would've been like?
**Happy New Year all!

^ I think that she was nothing like Eli David. I picture her having a bad, perhaps brief, marriage with Ziva's father. I think she loved Ziva a lot and what Eli was fashioning Ziva to be would have been painful for her. I think she is dead. Do we know for certain?
< Studying some español. I really love that language :)
v What do you think Ari was like as a little boy, maybe as a ten-year-old?
heart
^ Hmm... I picture him trying to be carefree but not as carefree as he obviously should have been at that age.
< Ringing in the New Year in just a few hours.
v Do you think Gibbs will ever be able to move on from Shannon & Kelly's deaths? If so, what do you think would make it happen?
^ I think he would if he met a very special woman.
< Listening to music and making icons/wallpapers.
v Do you think they should have had an episode for New Years Eve?
^ Sure! What is this, two weeks without a new episode? THREE? I'm going crazy. And also, a New Years Eve episode would give a perfect opportunity for certain couples to share the first kiss of the New Year! ;)
< Hanging out with my family waiting for 2010
v What are you doing, if anything, for New Years Eve?
**It's been two weeks without a new episode, and I'm like you, it's drove me crazy. But thankfully, we won't have to wait too much longer for one.

^ Staying at home, having a movie marathon and stuffing my face full of popcorn. :) I didn't feel like doing very much this year.
< Multi-tasking.
v Did you see the blue moon last night?
** 5 days for the new episode! Well, me us in England who watch it on the web that is ;)

^ Wow! That's sounds amazing!
< Listening to music.
v Favourite season?
^ Fall or Spring. Not too hot, not too cold. :D
< Watching Criminal Minds.
v Who's parents would you like to see on the show next? Besides Tony's.
zzz
happy new year to you all hope you have a great year, and hope you are successful in whatever you have planned

^ abbys parents would be good to see
< getting though the period of feeling crap after the night before lol (not to be mistaken with hangover thankfully i dont get them)
v did you have a good new years eve?
big smile
** Me too, I love summer but I burn easily :(

^ McGee's :D
< Listening to music
v Who would like to see switch places for the day on the show?
heart
I'll answer both questions...

^ Worthy's: Yes it was nice thank you! I didn't get to do exactly what I wanted, but I can't complain. I rung it in with my love! <3 & Dani's: Hmm... McGee & Tony perhaps b/c they are so different. It would be odd to see McGee acting like Tony. lol.
< Relaxing today!
v How did you feel about Gibbs & Kate? I personally wasn't a Kibbs shipper but I've heard about many that were.

** We all end up posting at the same time! xD

^ I can see why people would ship them, but I personally didn't like them like that.
< Watching Tiva vids.
v Are there are any particular films in the movies atm that you really want to see?
^ Well I've never been a Kibbs fan either
< Just watiching a movie with my friend, we're too tired to do anything after last night (;
v Do you write with anyone say in like props from this spot ?
And it happens yet again.. haha.

^Dannii's question: Nine.
natulle's: Not really. I'll send a message with a prop every now and then and sometimes it'll go back and forth for a while, but that's about it.
< Watching Criminal Minds and looking for photos for fanart.
v What is your favorite song at the moment?
laugh
^ Art of Love by Guy Sebastian and Jordin Sparks.
< Watching Tiva videos on my iPod.
v When your sad, what is the ONE thing that always cheers you up?
^ Playing with my cat. She always cheers me up.
< Falling asleep.
v How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
^ no idea lol but best question so far
< watchin transformers 2
v is there anything that annoys you about the show?
^ It annoys me when we don't get a new episode every Tuesday, and when the writers tease us, but that's about it.
< Working on some sketches and listening to music.
v Is there a song that you would like to hear be played on the show?
heart
^ O yes I have a list! lol. To start with: "Have you ever" by Brandy (Tiva-esque), "You Belong to Me" Taylor Swift, "What Hurts the Most" Rascal Flatts, etc.
< Hitting the sheets soon.
v (If you are in the US) Have you been watching the marathon today? =]
^ I watched a few episodes.
< Making wallpapers.
v What do you think would have happened with Ziva if Tali had never died?
heart
^ Frankly that's something I've never thought about.... she could be a completley different person by now or she could be similar to how she is now... hmm...
< Migarine today =[
v Would you like to see more photos of the team brought into some of the episodes? (ie: when they were younger, etc)
^ That would be nice, yes.
< Listening to music and working on fanart.
v Would you like to see more episodes about Vance?
^ I'm not bothered either way LOL.
< Listening to music.
v Do you think Sarah McGee will ever make another appearance?
^good question, but no I actully don't think so, but I'd like it if she did.
< Watching Bones with my mom
v Do you think Gibbs looks best with or without a moustache ?(I prefer him without)
heart
^ Without! He looks much younger without the moustache! =]
< Still have a migraine... back to "life" tomorrow! lol
v What do you picture Abby's brother being like?
^ Nothing like her.
< Uploading photos, wallpapers and icons.
v Do you think horror movies are overrated?
heart
^ Mmm... Idk. I'm not much of a movie fanatic at all. And I scare easily so I don't watch many horror movies. lol
< Watching Truth & Consequences
v In Truth & Consequences what do you think Gibbs said to make their first pick for new agent cry & run out?
^ God only knows.. It's Gibbs, the possibilities are endless. lol
< Multi-tasking.
v Do you think you'll always be a fan of the show?
^ Yes its been years can't see me changing my mind about it now.
< making breakfast
v Would you like Gibbs to get a love interest this season?
^ Yes and no. Yes, because he does seem happier when he's in a relationship, and I like it when Gibbs is happy. But on the other hand, his relationships never seem to work out very well so...
< Getting ready for bed.
v What is the one word that you think best describes the show?
^ diabolical.....only jokin.. hmmmmmm BRILLIANT (simple but affective)
< getting ready for work
v you all have your favorite character, what one thing makes him/her your favorite character
^ Just how funny but caring he is! Plus, he's easy on the eye ;)
< Listening to music.
v If you could only watch ONE NCIS episode for the rest of your life and no others, which would it be?
^ That's a very hard question to answer..so I'm going to say...Any of the episodes that have a lot of Tiva in them. :D
< Eating lunch.
v What is one word that would best describe you?
big smile
^ Happy.
< Listening to music.
v What is your favourite colour?
^Green!
< Watching random tiva videos
v Do you ever watch NCIS Behind the Scenes?
heart
^ I haven't, but I'm going to be pulling my dvd's out soon enough to watch them though!
< Watching Secret Life
v Do you know how to cook?
^ Yes, but I can't get creative. I'm very by-the-book (or recipe!)
< Nothing
v What would you most like to see in tomorrow's episode? (other than awesome Tiva moments, tiva fans ;) )
heart
^ Well you took the words right out of my mouth. I'd def like to see some awesome Tiva moments, but I think that is going to have to wait until the Jan 26th episode.
< Watching Tv.
v Are you a crime show junkie or is NCIS basically the only crime show you watch? (I watch Law & Order: SVU also but thats it. NCIS is my addiction!)
^ Yes I am. NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, Law&Order:SVU, CSI:NY, CSI:Miami..I can't get enough of them.
< Watching Criminal Minds and working on some CM sketches.
v Do you believe in the supernatural?
big smile
^ I, like Ziva, believe that there are things that we cannot see.
< Chillaxin'
v Excited about tonight's episode?
heart
**Just as a side note Yes I do believe in things we cannot see. I love supernatural/paranormal stuff!**

^ O yessss! Soooo exciteddddddddd! =] <3
< Ready for NCIS, got my NCIS shirt on, my drink so I don't have to move (lol) and am so ready! Only 14 minutes to go!
v Have you ever seen a ghost?
^ No, but I've heard one. I was staying with my aunt and uncle one night and everyone had gone to bed, all the lights were out and I was still awake in the livingroom. And after awhile I started hearing footsteps in the hall and what sounded like someone whispering, so I called out to see who it was but I didn't get an answer. So I turned on one of the lights so that I could see and when I did, no one was there. I asked them the next day if they had gotten up during the night at anytime and they both said no.

< Downloading music and looking for photos to use for fantart.
< What would you think if they brought Lauren Holly or Sasha Alexander back for an episode? Not as Jenny or Kate obviously but as another character.
heart
^ Well I like both Lauren Holly & Sasha Alexander so I suppose I'd be up for seeing them as a guest star in a future episode. Although it might really confuse someone who wasn't an avid fan. lol
< Working & watching NCIS episodes (well listening to).
v What did you think of last nights episode "Ignition"? **In my personal opinion, although I think it was a great episode, I don't think it was worth waiting 2 weeks for. I was intrigued by the relationship between Gibbs & the lawyer and I was happy McGee got the lead on for once. No Tiva action though =[ This episode really seemed to focus more on the case than the characters this time around.**
^ last nights episode was good but worsed of the season for me so far unfortuatly (one episode has to be but its between that and faith). i like the moments between gibbs and the lawyer aswell.
< trying to pick superglue off my hands very annoying
v with last nights final scenes with bell ending the way they did do you think that will be brought into an explosive finale to the season (instead of one involving vance or eli which could be used for later seasons)
**My least favorite was Power Down. I kind of liked yesterday's. Maybe just Ziva's "SMILE!" redeemed it for me?

^ Probably. Which kind of disappoints me because I was hoping for a showdown with Eli, but I can see how they would not want two entirely Ziva-centric finales in a row for those who aren't fans.
< Going to the gym
v Were you surprised that Ziva was holding a camera phone in the Private Investigator's face rather than a gun?
heart
**Had to edit this b/c Jen & I answered at the same time. lol.*

^ A bit yes... and I'm still laughing over it! That part was hilarious!
< Working, but heading home soon.
v Do you think Robert Wagner is the right person to play Tony's dad in the upcoming 150th episode! (Yayyy! for NCIS! =])
big smile
^ Oh definitely! He's so suave, like Tony!
< Listening to Lady Antebellum :D
v Speaking of Tony's dad, do you think that he will pick up on something between Tony and Ziva and say something?
heart
^ I hope so! Maybe that will be the push they need! =] Especially since the next episode they will be heading to Paris together!
< Watching NCIS, but hitting the bed soon.
v Who else is upset that Mark Harmon & NCIS did not win for the People's Choice Awards?! **I couldn't believe it! I was soo mad! I voted everyday, like a million times a day!**
^ I couldn't believe it either, I really wanted him to win. But since he didn't, I'm glad that Hugh Laurie got it.
< Watching Criminal Minds and uploading photos.
v Speaking of People's Choice Awards, were you upset that NCIS wasn't chosen for the drama award?
heart
**It's not that I don't like House... I do, I just think NCIS should have won b/c they are truly the best tv drama! & Mark Harmon is the best tv drama actor!**

^ Oh but of course! It was seriously a tragic moment for me! I can't believe they didn't win. ** But didn't I just ask this? lol**
< Working
v Why do you think Tony's dad comes to NCIS?
smile
^ All I know is that it's something to do with a Prince or equally royal person :P
< Watching Tiva vids on YT.
v I've just realised that we miss another episode in between "Flesh and Bone" and "Jetlag". How do you feel about this?
hmmm
^ Yeah i'm not happy! Got a bit confused about it all earlier trying to arrange my calendar (what ep falls on what date!!) Two weeks is far too long to wait!!
< Making dinner
v Is this series going as well as you'd hoped??
heart
*Arghh! I just looked at my calendar now that you said that and you're right... aww mannnn!!! =[ That's horribleeeee!*

^ I'd say yes! =]
< Watching NCIS
v Do you think the relationship between McGee & Tony has grown?
^ I think so. They do seem a bit closer than they were before.
< Multitasking.
v Do you have a favorite NCIS fanfiction that you like to read?
heart
^ Not particuraly ... only b/c I don't get a chance to read them very often. I'm currently working on another one... but everytime I start out in one direction it changes & I get all screwed up. lol
< Multitasking/working
v Who do you think has grown the most as an agent this season?
^ Definitely Tim. He's more self confident. I think that Tony is stuck in a little bit of a rut.
< Listening to music.
v Favourite Tony moment?
heart
^ Do I really have to choose just one?? Mmm... I'm going to go with the Carson/game moment where he misspelled the answer! lol Or maybe when he was chewing on his tie. Or when he was talking about the team in T&C... gahh!
< Working
v Do you anticipate another episode with Mike Franks?
***laurens fan fic question i read one a couple of weeks ago called silver fox down and it was brilliant

^ favorite tony moment is every moment :). only jkin but i love his reaction everytime he gets headslapped funny asssss
< going to play on fifa 10 soon, and watchin faith later
v favorite Gibbs moment?

sorry ill answer yours aswell jenna yes i do think he will come back but i rekon it will be a final showdown with an old case in which he may die (or not)
heart
^ I cannot possibly choose 1 favorite Gibbs moment! There are tooo many to even begin naming!
< Working
v While we are on the subject... favorite Ziva moment?
** I'll definitely check out the fanfiction. Thanks Joe. :)

^ Like Jenna with the Gibbs question, I can not possibly choose just one favorite Ziva moment. There are just too many! But any moment where she's teasing Tony would definitely be up there.
< Posting here and on the CM Fans spot.
v How do you feel when we have to wait a week or two for a new episode?
^ Disappointed, but happy that at least the episodes are spread out so we have them for many months.
< Watching Truth or Consequences. . .again
v I'm sure I'm just exceptionally unobservant, (because I normally notice these things about a month after everyone else does) but did you notice that in ToC when Tony asks Ziva if she is able to fight, a tear runs down her cheek, and that is the only time in that whole encounter that she "sheds a tear"? What did you make of that?
^ Yes, I did notice that. I'd say that she cried then because she couldn't fight and to her, that's being weak and it's not something that she's use to being. It's also the reason why she couldn't escape on her own. The thought alone probably overwhelmed her.

< Drawing and listening to music.
v This is probably a very stupid question, but, do you think you could ever hate the show?
over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ NO. PERIOD.
< Soundtrippin'.
v Don't you think it's kinda weird for Tony to get jealous at his dad?
heart
^ I don't think he's jealous so much as he is inesecure.
< Relaxing today (headache & backache)
v It's your birthday! Who's the first person from the cast you'd make sure was there?
***feel better soon jenna

^ if its cast it would be mark harmon, i hear he is a bit of a prankster and would be fun to have there. if it was a character it would be tony for the same reason more or less
< wondering what to do with the rest of my evening
v who would be a good actor to play McGees dad and actress to play his mum?
heart
**Thank you so much! Migraines... hate them!**

^ I don't know much about many actors/actresses (except the NCIS cast lol) so I really can't answer that question well. I suppose I'd picture them as upper class & intelligent. Sorry I can't answer better.
< Being lazy. I still have a migraine.
v Who's your favorite NCIS bad guy/girl?
^ The Frog.
< Multitasking.
v What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
heart
^ Math! I am not a math person at all!
< Deciding when to stop procrastinating to get some housework done. lol
v Favorite cereal?
^ Kellogg's Special K.
< Eating.
v If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
^ a dog (but not a yapping little thing a big dog like a st bernard)
< watching forest gump
v who is your favorite singer/band?
^ Paramore are favourite band. I can't choose a singer.
< Watching Dumb and Dumber. LAUREN HOLLY!!!
v Have you seen Mark Harmon in The West Wing?
heart
^ I've seen photos but not actually watched an episode.
< Watching NCIS
v Have you taken the which character on NCIS are you? (On facebook) If so, which did it say you got?
^ Yes and I ended up being Ziva (;
< Watching the movie Role Models with my mom
v Did you know Michael Weatherly was a guest star in a episode of the serie Charmed ? (:
^ Haha, Natulle, I watched that film last night! And I got Abby as result on that quiz :)

^ Yes, I love that episode as well! It's my fave season 1 episode!
< About to get to bed.
v What do you think the season finale will be about?
* Hahaha that's a coincident Dannii d; And I love that episode too! Though he's too good of a catch to go into preisthood (;

^ Ooooooh I have no idear! I'm bad at guessing this stuff, but I can only hope Ziva and Tony get together! <3
< Still watching Role Models (;
v Do you live in a house or apartment ?
heart
**I got Gibbs on the facebook quiz. =]**

^ Multi family house.
< Watching NCIS still (gotta love these marathons!)
v Most emotional moment in the episode Reqium?
^ When Gibbs was down in his basement after he had dug up Kelly's box.
< Reading fanfictions.
v Do you like Mike Franks?
smile
^I like Mike Franks for the fact that anytime Gibbs is in any sort of trouble he drops everything to go and help him!!
< Having a coffee
v Do you think Gibbs is starting to trust Vance??
heart
^ I don't think trust is the best word, but I think he's starting to open himself to the option that Vance may not be as bas as originally thought.
< Working.
v Do you think they are waiting to make Palmer a permanent cast member for if/when Ducky has to "retire"?
smile
^I think that could be a possibility, it is about time he became a regular!!
< publishing an aritcle
v Do you think Palmer would be a good enough replacement for Ducky??
^ Well no. No one can replace Ducky, but Palmer is the best replacement there is. It won't be the same without Ducky.
< Hearing music and adding pics to the Bones spot
v Do you want Abby and McGee to be a romantic couple ?
^ McAbby FTW! <333
< Business revison for tomorrows exam, EEEEEK!
v Favourite thing about NCIS?
heart
^ The dynamic between the characters. They have a bond that is completely unbreakable no matter what is thrown at them and it's unlike any bond I've ever seen on any other show. Any of them would put their lives or careers on the line to help out one of the team members. And somehow through this bond they still manage to maintain individual relationships within the group. They are amazingggg! <3
< Working.
v If you had to choose 1 episode of NCIS to watch for the rest of your life, which would it be & why?
^ It was a tough pick but I would have to say.... Truth or Consequences, for obvious reasons :)
< Taking a break from revising.
v Would you ever get a tattoo that reminds you of NCIS? And if so, what would it be?
heart
^ Mmm... right now I'd say yes b/c I'm obviously addicted. But b/c I like putting lots of thoughts into things so I know I won't regret it I'd wait on it, probably several years. I don't know what I'd get... that is a darn good question.
< Working
v Honestly, have you ever attempted to find & go to their shooting location to try to meet the cast?
^ I like Abby's cross, might add that to my collection but it would have to be slightly smaller!
< Reading Posts
v Have you ever sent them any fan mail??
* What does FTW stand for ? d;

^ No I haven't
< Making homework
v Do you think the show has gotten better with each season or ?
heart
^ I think the show has gotten better over the seasons (although it was amazing when it started too). I think it's changed & grown and I think the best is still yet to come! <3
< Working still
v I'm not sure my question got answered since Ziva_Rocks seems to have answered Dani's question. lol. So I'll ask again. Honestly, have you ever attempted to find & go to their shooting location to try to meet the cast?
^ No I haven't * Have you ? (:
< Still making homework
v Do you have pictures or posters of NCIS in you're room/house ?