NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1400 of 7556

over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
^McAbby (I would say Tiva, but I supported McAbby first...)
<Same as before.
v Which do you think is the weirdest/most disgusting ship? (I think McNozzo-McGee and Tony)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think the weirdest would be McGiva (McGee & Ziva), b/c they are complete & utter opposites and in this case opposites don't attract. lol. I don't think any ship is disgusting per se b/c I support all love (I'm a lesbian), so McNozzo wouldn't be disgusting to me, but may be considered a bit weird.
< Criminal Minds & then bed.
v If you had to give someone who has never watched NCIS just 1 reason to watch it, what would it be?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'd tell them that once they watch one eppy they will be dying to see the whole series! And its true i've gotten 5 people hooked on NCIS This year so far!!
< Tryin to get warm is freezing outside :(
v I think the weirdest/Creepiest ship is Kate and Ari (because he killed her!!) What do you think of this ship??
heart
^ You know at first I was like wayyyy creeped out, but they did have a good chemistry, so I think Kari is fine even though it is a bit creepy.
< Working. It's snowing lots! I'm in a snow globe today!
v Omg... spoiler alert about Gibbs! What did you think of it & what do you think will happen? *I'm totally freaking out*
tongue
^ Well i'm sure we've already been told noone is leaving or getting killed off this season so i'm not entirely sure what it could mean! Maybe he's gonna get married to the Lawyer?? :p
< Just home from the school run.
v Do you have any idea's on the new Gibbs spoiler??
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ I haven't read the spoiler yet and I'm not going to. I'm just going to wait and find out what happens when it comes on.
< Cleaning out the files and stuff on my computer.
v Say Tony and Abby's lives are in danger and Gibbs goes to save them, but he can only save one of them(there's absolutely no way he can save both), who do you think he would choose?
heart
*Joyce do you know where we were told that noone was leaving? And Lauren... that may not be such a bad idea not to read it... I think this was one spoiler I could have dealt without*

^ That's a hard one but I'm going to say Abby b/c it seems he always loses the woman in his life and as Ari knew he's tortured by losing woman. And after Kate & Jenny especially I think he couldn't stand losing another woman. Plus Abby is like the daughter he was never able to watch grow up.
< Around the house... work closed down early due to all the snow.
v If Gibbs had no choice but to let one agent go, no excpetions, who do you think he'd choose & why?

^ Hm....I guess Ziva because definitely not Tony, and even though he's not that close with McGee at times, he's worked with him for years. His trust went away for Ziva (just a little bit) when he found out that she was just "following orders" to save Gibbs....
< Homework....(the root of all evils)
v Hm....do you think that since the actress who played Ducky's mother died in 2005, the writer people should make Ducky's mother die in the show? And then at the end of the episode just write "Dedicated to- " and then her DOB-her death??? (I think it would be very sweet and nice, so I hope they do that. Although I think that they are working up to it...)
heart
^ It would be quite a sad episode, but yes I think if they do an episode where Ducky's mother dies then it would be very nice to have a dedication to her at the end.
< Watching 7th Heaven... ahh it brings back memories.
v Best Season Premier?
mischievous
^ Um....Friends!! I just love that show! The pilot of it.
< Still doing hw...I gotta get off this site!! LOL.
v If you had to kill off a character from any tv show, who would you choose?
heart
*lol. I meant best Season Premier for NCIS, out of the 7 seasons.*

^ Umm? I don't watch that much tv & the shows I do watch I don't feel like anyone should be killed off.
< American Idol results. Didn't hear their performances but tuning in for the results.
v Does anyone else feel like we've missed headslaps this season quite a bit?
* Season 7 was the one for me. No doubt about it.

^ Yes and I'm wondering if there's a reason for it.
< Downloading programs.
v What would you think if they were to do an NCIS cartoon?
heart
*LOL sorry. Then season 7, definitely.

^ I'd think it'd be a little weird, and I'd probably give it a chance, but I probably might not like it.
< Nothing at all but this...
v If you got to choose an actor/actress to come and guest star on NCIS, who would you choose? (I would choose Holly Marie Combs..she is awesome and I can so see her in there. = D)
heart
^ Maybe someone like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Jessica Parker, etc. They may not really fit with the kind of show NCIS is, but I enjoy them as actresses.
< NCIS. =]
v If you could bring over an agent from another crime show who would it be & why?
^ Elliot from Law & Order S.V.U. I think he would fit in with it.
< Reading.
v Do you ever read those articles about NCIS? (News types..)
heart
^ Yup. All the time.
< Watching NCIS for another 20 min, then Criminal Minds, then bed.
v If you had to choose between being an agent, a forensic scientist or the director which would you choose & why?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
** Wow, I missed a lot didn't I? :( I missed you guys, even though I was on yesterday, but not for very long :(

^ Forensic scientist. I always been interested in forensics.
< Listening to music and ordering a dress for my best friends bday party.
V Do you look for NCIS icons?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ not really, but i think i may do soon
< watchin friends
v would you like to see fornell more or do you think his role is good as it is??
big smile
** Noticed you weren't here yesterday Dannii, the place was quiet without you!! At least your back now!

^ I like the Fornell character, i think the episodes he gets are enough tho! I would like to see more of Mike Franks tho!!
< Having dinner.
v 4 Days left till the new eppy, how you holding up??
heart
^So excited!! I'm annoying all of my friends who don't watch NCIS by practically screaming out FOUR MORE DAYS!! FOUR MORE DAYS!!! LOL.
<HW. Ugh.
vWho out of all the characters in NCIS who have died, do you think would be the easiest to bring them back? (Lee, Jenny, Kate, Langer, etc.etc.)
heart
*Glad to have you back Dani!*

^ Easiest? I suppose Jenny would be.
< Watching tv... no work today due to the oober amounts of snow we got & are still getting.
v If you had to give this season a name what would it be? (ie: Season 4 was "The Season of Secrets")
big smile
**Thanks Joyce and Jenna! I've been a bit busy with coursework and the like but I'm back! :D

^ The Epic Season! Sorry, not very good with coming up with names.
< Listening to songs I havent listened for ages, like Busted. Reminds me of the younger days! Oh, I sound so old LOL.
^ As much as I hate to say it, what do you think we should call the possible Gibbs/Hart pairing?
heart
^ Um...Gart? Or Hibbs?
<Writing about why I hate clowns. (Don't ask...)
V Is there a name for the Shannon/Gibbs pairing?
heart
^ Yup. It's Sibbs. I just made an icon that says Sibbs & posted in in the image section.
< NCIS. =]
v Who do you think would be the most imcompatible pairing on NCIS (including all agents dead or alive)?
**Thanks. I was wondering about that.= )****

^McZiva, because they are nothing alike. Also the ship of Palmer/Mrs.Mallard..I don't get that one at all. I can see why people like the other couples there are, but those two I don't get...

< Still writing about my never ending hate for clowns. LOL.
V What is your favorite episode of NCIS? (Mine would be Flesh and Blood)
** I didn't even though there were shipper of Palmer and Mrs Mallard! You learn something new everyday I guess xD Oh and I hate clowns too! AND if anyone wants to add me on Facebook just ask :)

^ Truth or Consequences and Jetlag.
< Listening to music and posting to spots.
v What do you think Tony would do if McGiva happened?
heart
*I wanna add you Dani! =] What's your name on there?*

^ McGee nor Ziva would ever do that, however if it did happen Tony would be in a bad mood forever and be really rude to both of them.
< Waiting for the 6 pm episode of NCIS to start.
v Do you ever wonder why there aren't more woman at NCIS & why it always seems the woman die?
big smile
** My name on there is Dannii Price but there are a few of them lol. I might have to add you.

^ Yeah, all the time. I don't know why they kill them off.
< Chatting to people on FB IM.
v Would you buy a NCIS magazine?
heart
^ Absolutley. No doubt about it... I usually refuse to buy magazines b/c I consider them a waste of money, but NCIS is a totally different story! =]
< NCIS!
v Favorite moment in "Untouchable"?
heart
^ Well, I don't remember much from it, but I did like all of the Tiva scenes.
< Reading. *Boy, do I love reading. = )*
v Favorite scene in "Flesh and Blood"? (Mine was the talk Gibbs had with Tony's father!!! I just loved it!!!! And how he admitted that he had a daughter-it shows how much he cares!! LOL I'm gong to stop my babbling and let you guys answer now. = D)
heart
^ I agree that was a very touching moment. I think my favorite was the ending when Tony went to Gibbs' house, they had a steak & beer and Gibbs just knew that Tony was actually the one who paid for his father's stuff. That was an amazing moment for me!
< Criminal Minds - love this show!
v Do you feel the cases have gotten better over the years, just stayed steady or have gotten worse?
* Dannii and Jenna, I'd like to add you two on FB if that's okay.

^ I think they've gotten a bit better. They certainly haven't gotten any worse.
< Making icons and browsing deviantart.
v What do you think is the sexiest language?
big smile
* I'm on facebook, I'll add anyone that fancy's a chat now and then!

^ I think French and Spanish is very sexy but Ziva manages to make loads of languages sexy lol!
< Having a coffee.
v Do you think Palmer done well in his own eppy About Face??
^ he was great in that episode, thats why he should be credited
< getting ready for a night out
v what is the most you have been without watching an episode?
big smile
^ A day at the most, watch it in bed every night :D
< Just back from the shops.
v Whats you favorite season??
big smile
**Course you can add me, Lauren :D

^ Seasons 5 and 7 :)
< Listening to music and making icons and about to start writing my Tiva one shot that I came up while washing my hair the other day! AND I have to finish my Tiva videos off lol.
v Favourite month? :D
big smile
^ I have 3, June November and December. Two of them are for my kids birthadys and we get to have parties, And of course Xmas time!!
< Relaxing.
v Favorite pizza topping??
^ Ham and mushroom, even though everyone I know hates it xD
< Same as before, but Picnik isn't working :(
v Favourite lyrics from your favourite song, or one of them?
*Great. Could you guys give me your info on FB so that I can find you? Or I'll give you mine whichever works for you.

^ 'Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you
All I know is that I should
'Cos she will love you more than I could
She who dares to stand where I stood--Where I Stood: Missy Higgins

< Icons.
v. What would you say has been the strangest case that the team has had?
big smile
**I'll put my FB on my profile :)

^ Erm.... the one with the crop circles? LOL
< The usual.
v Team Harmon or Team Brennan?
heart
*Anyone who has facebook feel free to add me. www.facebook.com/NCISaddict87 is my profile name!

^ Team Harmon <3
< Watching House Bunny... maybe BINGO later.
v Do you prefer watching NCIS online or on the tv? Or both? lol
last edited over a year ago
^ TV. At least the TV doesn't freeze at the most frustrating times.
< The usual.
V What song is stuck in your head at the moment?
^ Cinema Italiano. I've been listening to my Nine soundtrack way too much.
< Same as before.
v Do you believe in coincidences?
heart
LOL Blue85 and I posted at the same time, so I'll just go again.
*** Family Portrait by P!nk Ever since I saw the NCIS video about it I can't get it out of my head. LOL one or 2 days is fine, but I found the video about 2 months ago, so now I'm starting to get annoyed. = P

^It depends on the coincidence. Usually, no. But if it's something like bumping into someone somewhere or something, then yes...sorry I don't know how to explain it. + )
< I finished writing about why I hate clowns!!! *woohoo!*
v After the opening credits, when the show starts, right before they put the guest star's names, it says, "Also starring Brian Dietzen", and THEN it puts the guest stars' names. Does that mean that Brian Dietzen is a cast member, and if so, why isn't he credited in the opening credits? They can fit him in!
heart
^ I unfortunately cannot answer that. They should fit him in the opening credits though! <3
< Just dyed my hair.. not sure how I feel about it yet.
v Would you like to see Ziva really feminine again, like in Last Man Standing?
^ No way!! Ziva kicks butt and I like her the way she is now! I do, however, want her to open up more.

< Printed out my horrible story. Now only 17 more to go and I'm done!!! Wahoo...= (

v Are you more excited about the new episodes that are coming (such as Mother's Day) or about the season finale of NCIS? (Especially reading the spoiler about Gibbs!!!)
heart
^ The new episodes! After the Gibbs spoilers I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the season finale, plus once the season finale is over then we won't see a new NCIS episode for 4.5 months!
< Law & Order: SVU, BINGO later!
v If you write fan fiction, where do you get your inspiration from?
^ The episodes, of course!! (I don't really put them up on fanfiction, but I do write them. I sometimes just send the story to my friends to see how they liked it...)Also from other fanfiction stories. It helps me figure out how to write the character and stuff.
<Writing my story for English....
v Is there someone on NCIS who you wish didn't die?
**Did you guys hear about the 8.8 earthquake that hit Chile? It was one of the largest on record and as of right now there are 214 dead. How awful is that? I can only imagine what Cote must be feeling/thinking right now.

^ Jenny. I would have said Kate, but if she hadn't died we wouldn't have gotten Ziva.
< Listening to music.
v Do you think there's a reason why Abby acts so much like a child at times?
heart
^ Yeah I did hear about that Lauren. It's awful!*

^ I think it's just part of who she is & I love her for it! <3
< FB & here
v Could you ever imagine anyone else playing one of the characters?
^ Never. Mark, Michael, Cote, Pauley, Sean, David, Brian, and Rocky ARE the characters. No one could ever play the roles the way they do.
< Deviantart.
v How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?
heart
^ I tried to figure that out... I never got the same number & gave up after two times. lol
< Getting ready to go to bed soon.
v Who do you think was the best director of NCIS & why?
*lol you should have asked Mr.Owl.

^ I'm going to say Vance because... [insert really good explination here]<--Whoever think Vance is the best, they're explination goes in the box.
< Same as before.
v Do you prefer: serious or silly moments?
ruddy hell only been off one night and i missed loads hahahaha... and lauren i would agree with you on Vance because unlike jenny he is not afraid to send agents out, and doesn't let his emotions get the better of him in cases and tom morrow didnt inject him self into investigations like vance

^ there both great, the mix is just right for the show but even though im a comedy the team do serious moment brilliantly so i will say serious
< just go back from mates house after 12.30pm wake up :P
v what moment made you cry more than any other ?
big smile
^ The scene in Hiatus when Gibbs leaves and Abby is crying he just puts his finger to her lips and kisses her cheek. That always gets me!!
< Just back from mummy's lol.
v Favorite Gibbs-centric episode??
big smile
^ Heartland. The scene where he meets Shannon always gets me!
< Just in from the freezing cold!
v What scene made you laugh the most?
^The whole Sexual Harassment meeting!! LOL Palmer: What if you touch naked people? And Ziva licking Tony's ear? Priceless!!!
< Am now watching the sexual harassment video on youtube LOL.
link
v Do you wish there were more Palmer centered episodes?
big smile
^ Yeah, i'd like to see another one. About Face was great!
< Watching Big Daddy.
v Favorite Tony-centric eppy??
heart
^ Mmm... I think I'm going to go with Bounce.
< Law & Order: SVU
v Do you think it's time for another Ducky-centric episode?
^ Definitely. I just love Ducky.
<Gonna go to sleep now! I finally finished my English project! *cheers*
v Would you like to see a "flashback" episode? As in like, when Gibbs/Tony first met, or Gibbs/Abby, Gibbs/Ducky, Tony/Ducky, etc. etc.?
heart
^ Yes I would. I think a really interesting flashback would be when Gibbs & Abby first met!
< Bed soon-ish.
v Ziva's most interesting way to "kill" someone?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Her paper clip threat.
< Studying
v How many languages do you speak?
^ One....not even sure one this one really
< watchin grosse pointe blank
v favorite case the team has worked on?
heart
^ Hmm... there's been so many interesting cases over the years... I think I'm going to have to go with any of the cases involving the kids b/c I love seeing the team interact with them.
< Working
v Episode that left you contemplating why something happened or didn't happen in the eppy?
big smile
^ Aliyah. For obvious reasons.
< Taking a break.
v Have you seen The Shawshank Redemption? I saw it today in my Film class and thought it was absolutely brilliant!
^ ye i saw it couple of months back after meaning to watch it for around a year (everyone i saw saying how good it was), the best film i've ever seen
< trying more fanart and other things
v on the same note as the last question whats your favorite film?
heart
^ Currently Dear John. It was an amzing movie!
< Working
v Which show would you like to see the cast on to talk about NCIS? (ie: Jay Leno, Lopez Tonight, Bonnie Hunt, Oprah, or something totally different?
^ because i am from enlgand i would love to see them on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross
< same as before
v if you could see one of the characters on another show which character and which show
heart
^ Hmm... Tony or Abby (sry can't choose) on Criminal Minds.
< Same
v Do you think it's better not knowing the answers to some of mystery's of NCIS? (ie: Who the redhead in the silver car is, how Gibbs gets his boats out of the basement, what Tiva was doing at her apt? etc)
heart
^ Yes, because that's the magic of NCIS. It doesn't give the fans everything. It draws some stuff out, and keeps us waiting for more. Also, it's pretty realistic, because in real life, we don't always figure stuff out...I would like to know a few things, though, such as the Tiva/Apartment thing, and hopefully they'll tell us how Gibbs gets his boat out of the basement!!!
<Homework
VHaha, OMG are you doing like a little countdown in your mind for until the next episode of NCIS? I am; I'm annoying my friends by pratically screaming out ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!!!
^ Definitely!
< Studying
v Do you think we are going to learn anything shocking about the past in tomorrow's episode?
heart
^ Yes I think tomorrow is going to be a shocking & emotional episode... I've already got my box of tissues ready! As excited as I am to finally have a new episode I know it's going to be a heartbreaking eppy!
< Watching NCIS (Only 24 hours & 14 minutes until the new NCIS!)
v Favorite moment in Ex-File?
^ The moment when Gibbs is surrounded by Jenny, Hollis and Stephanie and Tony says that it's a trainwreck. I thought it was great.
< Reading.
v Would you like to see some NCIS bloopers?
^ I would love it if they would come out with some bloopers.
< Still Studying
v Favorite season (winter, autumn, summer, spring, not of NCIS :p)?
heart
^ Spring! It's my favorite time of year! Not too hot, not too cold - just all around perfect weather! <3
< Criminal Minds & on ebay ordering the CM dvds. =]
v Edit: I'm changing my question. lol. **Are these spoilers/teasers/articles driving anyone else crazy with anticipation?
^ yes especially the one about gibbs
< watchin wire in the blood
v less than half a day to go (around 12hours for me) how excited are you NOW
heart
^ Absolutely excited!!!!!! Only 2 hours and 30 minutes for me until NCIS!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!
< Just watching my clock while doing homework, just waiting for it to turn to 8:00!!! LOL
V I can't think of any questions other than how excited are you for the new episode?!? 2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES!!!!!!
heart
^ Oober excited!!! I cannot wait despite knowing that it will be a sad eppy. I'm just so happy it's back after the 3 week hiatus! Only 2 hours &9 minutes to go!
< FB & eating dinner
v Do you think Eli David will be part of the finale?
heart
^ Dear gosh, I hope not! I have had enough of Eli David for at least a few more seasons LOL! Although he DOES add excitement to the show.
< Homework...
v If one couple (BESIDES Tiva,LOL) had to happen, which would you want it to be?
* The new episode wasn't quite what I thought it would be, but it was a good one none-the-less.

^ McAbby. :)
< Writing and listening to music.
v Were you surprised when you saw Palmer's new friend?
I loved Tony's reaction when he saw them.
* mothers say was good but 3 weeks of hype, i dont think it was the best, but im not taking anything away from the episode....i will add mark harmons performance was fantastic

^ very very surprised lol, she was georgous, i though tonys reaction was priceless
< checking if theres a wait for the next episode lol
v best part of mothers day?
heart
*I thought Mother's Day was an amazing episode, it didn't quite go in the direction I thought, it was quite as sad as I thought and we didn't delve into his past as much as I would have hoped but I loved it. Gibbs (as always)& Joann both played their parts wonderfully! I'll be watching the eppy again today! =]*

^ The ending when Vance sided with Gibbs. Really made me look at him in a new light.
< Working
v Saddest moment in Mother's Day?
big smile
^ All of the Gibbs flashbacks and the look on his face after. It was heartbreaking!!
< Watching Murder 2.0
v Did you notice Tony's reaction when Ziva mentioned her ring size??
^ Of course I did. lol Maybe it'll start to give him ideas. ;)
< Eating breakfast.
v Did you think it was clever of Gibbs to get Hart involved in the situation?
heart
*I loved the part where Ziva mentioned her ring size!*

^ I think it was genius! Gibbs is a smart man, he knew exactly what he was doing.
< Working & watching (rather listening to NCIS stuff) while I get my work done
v Did you expect Joann to be the person who murdered him?
^ not at first but yes eventually
< not much
v funniest moment of mother day?
heart
^ Hmm... it probably had to be Tony's expression of Palmers new hot blonde bombshell girlfriend. lol
< Working
v What were you most surprised to learn about Gibbs' past?
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
^ i haven't watched mother's day yet as i dunno when it airs in the UK *if anyone knows please tell me!
< i am currently in my room on my computer
v if you could be related (boyfriend, girlfriend, mum,dad,grandparents?sister?brother?) to any character (not actor) in NCIS who would it be and why? and what relation would they be to you?

also bonus question
vv i am a Mcabby fan but i don't think i want it to happen, just maybe a kiss or a reference to date, just to keep the romanceand the romance haters happy what do you think??
heart
McGeeky.. you can catch it online if you'd like. www.fancast.com

^ Hmm... I think I'd be Abby's sister b/c I think she'd be awesome to have around all the time! And as for your bonus question I think here & there we see a bit of jealousy hints between the two. I also believe one of the spoilers said they will have an arc later this season so... maybe you will get something?
< Working, but leaving in a few min
v Do you think Gibbs & Joann will keep in touch now?
*just to let you know McGeeky it will proberbly be a week on friday on FX due to the break in america it has been playin every couple of weeks

^ yes but like gibbs and his dad, it wont be very often
<watching footie
v do you think we will see fornell again this season?
smile
^ I hope so! That guy is just awesome!
< Just hw!
V Will you join my Shannon and Kelly spot, please? (Just type in Shannon and Kelly in the search box....)
heart
^ I certainly will (as soon as I'm done =])
< Watching NCIS
v Favorite Gibbs-centric episode?
sick
**LOL thank you. =)

^ I would have to say Heartland.
<Same as before.
v Were you just a little disappointed that the episode Mother's Day wasn't exactly what we thought it would be?
*joined your group

^ a little but after a 3 week break there would have had to be something massive to make me not a little disapointed
< not much
v what is the most random fact you've ever heard?
heart
^ That the can opener was invented 48 years after the can. lol
< Same
v Did you like the idea of Kibbs? (Kari & Gibbs)
heart
^ Did you know that Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts? Or that if food coloring wasn't added to Coca Cola, it would be green?
Those are the only two I can think of right now, although I know tons more...
<Still doing boring science hw...
v If you got to meet only one cast member, who would you want to meet? (I'd just love to meet Mark Harmon. I've heard that he's one of the nicest Hollywood stars, and he's such a great actor!!)
heart
Seems friendsfan101 & I answered at the same time, so I will answer their question and re-ask mine.

^ Hmm... that's really hard. Probably Mark Harmon... for obvious reasons!
< NCIS - gotta love the marathons
v Did you like the idea of Kibbs? (Kari & Gibbs)
just realised even though i've seen it hundreds of times sasha alexander appears in friends how come i never spotted it !!!

^ i'd go for mark or micheal becuase i've heard they love a good practical joke and i'd love some tips hahaha (but would mind meeting any of them)
< computering lol
v if one of the actors joined another show (still running or not) which actor and which show?
^It depends. If they leave NCIS entirely, then perhaps Rocky Carroll and he would've joined Charmed as a police officer or something...If they aren't leaving NCIS in the situation, then Michael Weatherly. I just loved him on Charmed.
< Same as before.
v Which guest stars that an NCIS cast member has done on another show/movie do you like the best? (Mine would be Michael Weatherly on Charmed, Mark Harmon in Freaky Friday, and Sasha Alexander on Friends..)
Since no one answered Jenna's question, I'll answer it along with friendsfan101's.

^Jenna's: I never really thought of Gibbs and Kate together like that, but now that I think about it.. not really.
^ friendsfan101's: I can't think of all the shows & movies that they've all been on so I'm not really sure.
< Watching interviews and making icons.
v Do you know how to read military time?
big smile
^ Yeah, learned from my uncle who was in the Royal Air Force!
< On here and Facebook.
v Has your opinion of the Lawyer changed since her first apperance??
heart
^ I wouldn't say it's changed per se, but it has shifted (for the better).
< Working.
v What would you do to meet the cast of NCIS?
^ anything.... and i mean anything
< just watched criminal minds (weird one but brilliant all the same lol)
v do you think we will see Dwayne Wilson (collateral damage) again?
heart
*Which Criminal Minds Joe? The new one or an older one?*

^ I never really thought about it to be honest, but it's always possible. They do have a habit of bringing familiar faces back to the set.
< Work
v Who do you think would make a good agent (ie: can be someone in NCIS, an outsider, guest star, etc)?
*** the new one

^ Misread question heres my new answer lol- dwayne wilson, and most of the kids in episodes (carson and so one)
< watched another CM (masterpiece)
v what are you execting from the new episode going by the title?
big smile
^ I think its gonna be about a guy living a double life with 2 families and stuff. I did see a wee clip and they mentioned 2 wives!!
< Just watched Mark Harmon on the Bonnie Hunt Show, AMAZING!!!!
v Do you think that Gibbs is giving the Lawyer too much information?? Stuff she could use against him!!!
heart
**Last nights CM was really good... so sad though! Did you like it Joe?**

^ I think its possible, but I'm hoping she won't be that coniving to throw it back in his face.
< Working still
v Do you think the lawyer will become an advantage or disadvantage to Gibbs in the future?
** ye loved it

^ well shes already been helpful but dunno really
< just got home
v are you happy theres no breaks for aleast the next couple of eppys
big smile
^ Ecstatic ;)
< Watching SMacked videos.
v Where are you planning to go on holiday next, or where do you want to go?
^ Absolutely! I hate when there are breaks, a week is too long for me to wait, anyway, and then they make it like 3 weeks?!?
<Just got home
V What is your biggest ship with all the characters? (ex. Tiva, McAbby, Jibbs/Sibbs/Kibbs, Kari, Mimmy would be mine-the couples that you ship...)
mischievous
^ i love mcabby
< doing maths homework, not good :|
V would you like to be a NCIS agent? what part of the team would you like to be?
I'll answer Dannii's and McGeeky's. :D

^ Dannii's: I don't have any plans, but I'd love to go to NYC.
^ McGeeky's: I'd like to be a medical examiner or forensic scientist, but not an agent. I am very cowardly. :(
< Dinner
v What do you think of all the guys flirting with Ziva and her flirting back?
big smile
** Awww, Jenn, I'm going there next year with my Film class! :D

^ It's annoying me, to say the least.
< About to go to bed.
V Favourite quote?
***Well, I hate it when Ziva flirts back, but I love Tony's obvious jealousy!
^ The quotes "I love you McGee, that should be enough!", "Yes, but my geek carries a gun," "Never with you, Tim", "I'm tired of pretending", and also Palmer's from the sexual harrassment meeting.
Palmer: What if your job includes touching naked people.
Lady: That is inappropriate at any time!
Palmer: Even if they're dead?
Lady: Why are you touching dead naked people?
Palmer: See, I work in autopsy-

*awesomeness!*

< Homework

v Your favorite Tiva and/or McAbby moment (if you ship those two)?
^ My fave Tiva moment changes all the time! At the moment it's the "Be A Man" scene from "Internal Affairs". My favourite McAbby moment is the cheek kiss in "Faith" and when McGee drags Abby out of the lab in "Bloodbath".
< Same as before.
v How many NCIS related spots have you created, if any?
heart
**I live 15-30 minutes outside of NYC Dani! Even though it's not my question to answer... I'm going on a cruise in June to the Caribbeans and I'm so excited!**

^ NCIS related what? lol. I always work on photos & whatnot. No videos yet, still working on how to make those work.
< Watching NCIS
v When Gibbs was in his coma, what do you think you would have said to him to make him try to snap out of it & remember?
zzz
^Well, I think I would have done what Ziva did-the headslap. I can't think of really any other way to do it. The headslaps were so good.
< Writing an essay for English Honors. = (
v Speaking of headslaps, do you think that the headslaps should come back, considering how important they were, and not to mention, fun?
I miss the headslaps. = ( Of course, Gibbs is gaining more respect for his team, but still...
^ Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing a head-slap or two again.
< Editing photos.
v What do you think things would be like if Gibbs had stayed in Mexico?
^ Okay, but I think that NCIS wouldn't have been the same. NCIS doesn't center just around Gibbs, but it would be a pretty bad blow to the show.
< Still thinking of what to write for essay.
v Do you believe that the things that happened in the show all were cause and effect? Like, if Gibbs hadn't gone to Mexico, then Jenny wouldn't have given Tony the assignment, he wouldn't have broken Jeanne's heart, La Grenouille wouldn't have died, Jenny wouldn't have died, the team wouldn't have split up, and there still might have been a traitor, etc. ect.
So in short, do you think that it could have been prevented, or that they were inevitable?
heart
^ Usually events are cause & effect... you change one small act & absolutely nothing would be the same so despite some not so great things happening I'd have to say that it was inevitable. I wouldn't change a thing b/c we wouldn't be where we are today if the show hadn't gone through all of those things. Some of those events do sadden me, but everything happens for a reason.
< Watching ...And Never Let Her Go ( A movie with Mark Harmon in it)
v What do you think was the most major shake up in NCIS history?
^ Hm..perhaps Jenny's death, or Gibbs' retirement, although I must say that I saw it coming...the most unexpected thing was the team being split up.
< Answering emails.
v What event did you hate the most?
^ Either the team being split up or Ziva being left in Israel, I can't really decide which one.
< Reading fanfics.
v What do you like most about Ducky?
heart
^ I love that he's like this quirky uncle, the one that rambles about the "good ole days" while everyone is begging him to get on with it even though secretly they want to hear what happened. =] He's just a great man.
< Working
v How do you think Palmer has evolved over his years on NCIS?
cake
^ i think he has gotten more confident at first he was like nervous but he is uber awesome now, i like how we get to see more of him.
< i'm getting ready to go out for a meal with my friends :) its my mates birthday :)
V do you know anyone with personalities like the characters from NCIS? and who do you think you are more like?
^ I have a friend who acts just like Tony and another who is similar to Abby.
I am a cross between Abby and McGee.
< Sewing
v How does Ducky view Palmer?
cool
^ a student & a son
< waiting for 7 oclock :)
V if you got to be the producer of the tv show NCIS for a week what would your idea be for the episode?

i think tis a rather snazzy question :)
heart
^ Hmm....Regarding the plot line I think I'd go with a cop serial killer who was raping marine wives & then coming back to kill them in so many days. He would kill them in the same order he raped them. [[That could make for a good book. lol]] As for character wise... I think I'd have the eppy start with them all just starting a night out, they get called away and then after the case is finished they all meet back up to finish drinks. Tiva will of course have lots of bantering/UST & maybe a kiss or slight admission of feelings... maybe it'll even end with Tony saying I like you and Ziva punching him in the arm & them smiling like goons! =] Now I may have to go write a fan fic! lol
< Working, but TGIF!
v Who would you choose (out of NCIS) to be for a costume party?
^ Abby.
< Homework
v If there was an actor/actress that you could add as a character on the show, who would you want it to be?
heart
^ Channing Tatum. I think he'd fit in pretty well as a marine or something.
< CM
v For those who watch Ion you'll know the answer to this... "What's Tony's job?" =]
laugh
^ IDK what that means LMAO.
< Listening to music.
v Ever had a dream about meeting a cast member?

** I had a dream that I met Michael Weatherly in Bloomingdale's while on holiday in NY last night! I fainted xD
* Sounds like a great dream! And Jenna, I'm curious now. What is Tony's job?

^ Nope. Any dream I have that involves me and anything relating to NCIS, I am always the victim.
What does that say about me? :)
< Breakfast
v Do you ever have any dreams where you personally are working with/encountering the characters of NCIS? If so, are you an agent? medical examiner? forensic scientist? casual observer? victim, like me:)?
mischievous
^ nope never ever ever ever :)
< i am enjoying my day off work, doing nothing :)
V Ncis is not well known in the UK why do you think that is?

*btw, i HATE the new lawyer in season 7, she really annoys me i wanna kill her honestly!! AHHH she makes me wanna slap her :@
^ Maybe because it's an American show and not many people in the UK watch American television? I'm not from the UK so I really don't know.
< Getting ready to go out and do yard work. Ugh.
v Who do you want to see go undercover next and what kind of mission do you want them to go on?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
laugh
^Tony and A deadly one were he almost dies but her wont cause i love him hehe
<At a friends house checking updates in fanpop
V Who de you want to die next like main characters?
^ NO ONE. I don't want any of them to die, not even Vance.
< Eating.
v Do you think we're going to like Gibbs' 'life changing' event at toward the end of the season?
heart
*Jen - ION has somewhat of a mini commercial or introduction between episodes with Tony & Abby and Abby says "It's Tony's job to bring me the evidence" and they have a little conversation. It's cute!*

^ On the optimistic side they never said it was going to be a bad life changing decision just one that was going to affect everyone on the team... soo... maybe? Then again, we may not... but positive thinking!
< Watching NCIS
v Do you ever wonder about those calls Gibbs was receiving about the car for sale during "Chained"?
^ I had wondered about that, yeah. I wonder if he ever figured it out?
< Watching the Oscars.
v If you had to come up with a new nickname for Ziva, what would it be?
> Zeevah McProbie :) Hahaha
< just got back from school :) and going to be watching the episode of NCIS about eyes being posted in the mail!! :O
V have you ever wondered what Tony would do if he found out Mcgee was hurt? do you think he would care? i mean like seriosuly hurt...like near death..i think that would be an awesome episode as abby has been near death so has gibbs and tony but mcgee hasnt and so has ziva
over a year ago smileandnod said…
cool
^ I hadn't ever thought about it, but I would hope he's be a little concerned... I mean it's like a brotherly relationship...
< is supposed to be working...
v Are you as curious as I am about what Sean Murray has done to lose so much weight? I almost didn't recognize him in PaleyFest videos!
big smile
^ I know he's so thin now! I had wondered how and WHY for that matter. Do you think the writers made him or he did it for himself?
< Listening to music and on FB :)
v Do you wonder what Sean's voice is like?
heart
^ Yeah I do. Maybe we'll get to hear in the future?
< Waiting for NCIS to start (Only 15 more min)
v How do you feel about McGee getting jealous of Tonys bromance? Do you think it will bring them closer or go in the opposite direction?
heart
^ Maybe bring them closer, or I hope so! I love them, they are such brotherly relationship.
< Reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. *awesomeness!*
v Do you think that Tony is closer with McGee or with Palmer?
I'm kind of the fence with this one. Palmer and Tony are like Gibbs/Ducky, and their scenes are so awesome, and I have a feeling that they're closer than they are made out to be in the show, but Tony/McGee are just like brothers, and we know that they'll always have each other's backs! *sigh* I just can't choose!!!
So, who do you think is more close/best friends with Tony? Palmer or McGee?
**Dannii, Jenna, have you ever watched interviews with Sean Murray?

^ I'm going to say McGee. I don't think Tony would call him all those McNicknnames and hassel him, or that McGee would put up with all his crap if they weren't really close. **I agree with you about Tony and Palmer, though.**
< Reading.
v What do you think would happen if the team(including Abby, Ducky, Palmer and Vance) had to go to a group therapy session?
heart
*Yes I have Lauren. =]*

^ Oh boy...! I think it would be quite hilarious and the therapist would probably get scared. lol. I'm not sure it would turn out to be too serious as it's such a funny/humerous group.
< Working
v How do you think the team will react with Ducky's mom dies?
^ it will be a really sad episode all the characters will be sad and they will all comfort ducky, it will get very emotional, epecially as she was a great character
< watchin dagger
v have they said when mrs mallard will die? (what episode if they have)

**oh and i would LOVE to see the group therapy session would be funnnny
laugh
** Yes, I have Lauren. :)**

^ I haven't heard anything.
< Borrreeeedddddddd.
v Kiss, Marry, Avoid: Michael Weatherly?

** My best friend said AVOID. I didn't talk to her for half an hour xD
^ errmmmm i would have to say avoid...but thats for a different reason to the rest of you hahahaha
< only fools is on woop
v what do you think of gibbs breaking one of his own rules...about lawyers
heart
^ I think Gibbs knows what he's doing.
< Working
v If you were in HS with the cast who would you give the following titles to: 1. Most Likely to become President, 2. Most Likely to Own a Business, 3. Most Likely to have a large family.
* what do you guys mean about you ever wonder what seans voice is like? i thought it was the same as mcgee's.:)
*you shouldn't question his weight loss its personal to him, either way he looks awesome :), he didn't even need to lose any weight in my opinion :)

> 1. mark harmon 2. sean murray 3. michael weatherly :)
< nothing just chattering on msn
V do you really think Tony is all he says he is.. like references to him being like popular in college? or do you think he is just trying to impress ziva/kate (i know kate is dead but when she wasn't?) do you think mcgee was picked on in highschool?
** I was talking about his singing voice :) And I think he looks awesome too, I didn't say that he didn't :)

^ Considering that we saw him with all his frat buddies drinking, I'd say he was popular, plus he did play basketball so he was probably a jock or something. I don't know about McGee.
< About to go to bed.
v Can you believe we are SEVEN WEEKS away from the finale? [If we don't have any breaks that is.]
* ok i was only adding my view :) :D just TEAM MCGEE!! :)
* i know now, that quote it was like
they will never forget and i was one of them and i've been waiting my whole life for this moment..suggesting he is a nerdfighter <3 fight for nerds!! :)
^ i think there will be a season 8 :) and 9 :)
V the film hocus pocus was such an awesome film :) have you seen it before :D it used to be my favourite film, and the first time i watched ncis and i saw mcgee i was like thats the guy from hocus pocus :O
* I didn't mean to sound nasty lol, just didn't want you think I was being nasty about Sean :)

^ Yeah, I have seen it :)
< About to go to bed, can't seem to drag myself off here!
v If you've the FIRST NCIS episodes [as in, the ones in JAG where they were introduced], does it freak you out a lil bit that Tony and Abby sorta flirted?
^ Not really. I view it as friendly teasing, and also there was no Ziva or McGee, so they didn't yet realize who their true loves were.=P
< Homework
v If someone kidnapped a member of the team or something, and Gibbs had one suspect in custody, what do you think Gibbs would do to get that team member back??

*LOL I know, sucky question, but I forgot what I was about to ask =D*
**Nicely put answer, friendsfan101 ;)

^ ANYTHING, LITERALLY.
< Same as before.
V In the upcoming episode "Guilty Pleasure", Gibbs uses Holly Snow's character as an asset to gain info about call girls. Apparently this causes tension amongst the team members. What do you think will happen?
*Aw, thanks! And you can call me Janie, if you want. = )

^ Wow, I didn't know that! I haven't seen any teasers. I don't know..I guess I'll just have to watch the episode and see. I don't see why it would be a problem..

< Finishing up science homework.

v Do you think that the trust between Gibbs and Tony have kind of been brought down a little after what happened with the whole "Domino" thing, and the "Jeanne" era?
hi Janie, you can call me joe

^ no because they both had there reasons to do what they did
< watching my friends boxset
v do you wish it was only the start of the season again?
big smile
** Hi Janie, I'm Dannii, as you probably already know :)
Me and Joe posted at the same time LOL. I'll answer both :)

^ Erm.... I don't think so. I mean, Gibbs knew that Tony was in a tough predicament, so I think he understood.
^ Yes and no.
< Same as before ;)
v Do you think we'll get to see Jimmy's new lady friend this episode?
**LOL hi Joe, and hi Dannii. = )
^ I hope so! We've only seen her in a short clip at the end of Mother's Day!

< Social Studies homework...
v How did you start watching NCIS?
big smile
^ My nan got me into it xD
< Definitely going to bed now xD
v Excited about Diane Neal being on the show? I am!
this time danni was first grrrr..
ill answer both this time

^ never seen her in anything im afraid (Dannii)
^ me and my dad just flicked it on one night and we just....well we are still watchin it!! (Janie)
< same as before
V do you think the finale will be gibbs centered?
heart
*Hi Janie. I'm Jenna, as I'm sure you've gathered by now. =] Oops... answered at the same time as Joe. lol so I'll answer both.*

^ I am. I like her on SVU, I wonder how different her character will be on NCIS. (Dani)
^^ The spoilers they already released did say that it will be a Gibbs-centric Season finale, so that I'm sure of. =] (Joe)
< Relaxing. I'm so tired! *Yawn*
v What was the first NCIS episode you watched?
*** there is alot of answering at the same time tonight hahahaha. busy night on the forum

^ SWAK (what an episode to start with lol)
< same as before
v how long have you been a fan if not from the start?
smile
^ Only about a year or two! LOL if I started from the start, I would've been like...5 or 6...*wow*
< Writing English Honors essay.
v Do you still watch the NCIS reruns on USA, or ION or anywhere else, or do you just watch the newest episodes?
big smile
^ Watch as much as I can... USA, new eps...anytime I have something new to watch!
< Watching the new episode! :)
v Are you watching the new episode?!?!
heart
^ Yup I just finished it.... I have to be honest but it left me feeling quite unfulfilled. Complete lack of any Tiva at all was quite disappointing & I really thought they would devote more time to Mrs. Mallard. Idk how I feel about it yet, I mean I liked it, but... idk.
< CM now
v How did you like the new eppy?
^ Well, like always it was enjoyable. I missed Tiva and I kept feeling like every time Ziva was walking through the darkness something much more exciting was about to happen. she approaches the dimly lit car. . .moving like a ghost through the shadows. . .and then. . .she KNOCKS?. Also, Abby hardly seemed sorry at all about Ms. Mallard.
< I should be studying. But. . .
v Did the voice in the promo make you laugh? The promos are always really corny.
heart
^ No but then again I was too busy talking to my MIL about no Tivaesque moments or Tiva interaction at all among other things.
< CM
v Did you think Abby would end up at the cemetary when she followed Ducky?
^ It didn't really surprise me when she showed up.
< Browsing Deviantart.
v Is it just me or does anyone else think that the second wife in tonight's episode looked a little bit like Kate?
mischievous
^ i never watched it really
< geeting ready for school
V is there anything that annoys you about NCIS?

*what annoys me is: 99.9% of the time the murderer/anything else is in the start of the episode and they focus on them within the first like 2 mins then they get completely forget about them, which means its easy to pick out who did it before the episode even starts. Also the fact they always ever single episode bring in the wrong person!...and the fact that tony and gibbs are always like "we'll shoot you" and they are like "i nearly shot a man today" but they never...:@ it annoys me :L but other than that its a good tv show!
heart
^ Just the fact they take forever to address certain things like Tony's comment to Ziva in Somalia or what happened in Jetlag! We might never find out!!
< Looking after my sick wee girl :(
v Did you like Ducky's new look or do you prefer his Bowties?? (I think he looked rather sophisticated in last nights eppy, love the new look!)
heart
*Hope your little girl feels better Joyce!*

^ I'm still undecided. I think he looked rather sophisticated last night, however bowties are just... Ducky. So idk yet.
< Working
v Funniest moment between Tony & McGee in last nights eppy?
^.....
<about to study
V do you think it would be funny if mcgee and tony switched places for an episode like tony came in dressed like mcgee..and mcgee came in dressed like tony? i dunno what it would be like, like they need to switch to be undercover ro something and tony flirts with abby and mcgee flirts with ziva :)
heart
*I guess you didn't watch it yet McGeeky?*

^ Depends on how it was done.
< Working
v Who would you work alongside if you could?
heart
^ Tony. :)
< Listening to music.
v Do you actually LOL at scenes? :)
cool
^ yes, Tony is so funny :) me and mum just think he is hilarious, i laugh at mcgee sometimes but more like a awww bless him what a shame laugh.
< eating cheese on toast, and feeling good about myself as i just donated blood :)
V who would you like to see next appear on NCIS? i think Cal from lie to me would be superb that would be an awesome episode!.

*no i haven't i am in the UK so we are a few episodes behind :)
*bonus question for all*
Who do you think Tony prefers Ziva or Kate?
i think he prefered kate :) they got on so well :)

Who have you mostly connected with?
i would say mcgee :)

wanna hear your answers :D
heart
^ Personally I think he prefers Ziva. He knows Kate was a good agent, but there's more history with him & Ziva, she's gotten to be around alot longer so that may have something to do with it. And they are soulmates! <3 And as for who I have mostly connected with I think I'd have to say... a mix of McGee & Gibbs.
< Working still
v How different do you think Diane Neals part in NCIS will be from her role in SVU?
^ it will be very different :S
< i have just finished watching SWAK NCIS EPISODE and that was sooo sad, i was actually crying and i couldn't stop even tho i know Tony survives but still i was crying like lots...:L i am such a softie which brings me to my next question
V have you ever cried at something on tv a film maybe? or a episode of ncis or scrubs?
heart
^ Yes, I've cried at a lot of NCIS episodes.
< Sitting with my cat because he is ill.
v Gibbs/Tony Father and Son relationship or Tony/McGee brotherly relationship?
angry
^ gibbs/tony is deff a father and son relationship and Tony and Mcgee is more than brothers.
^ like i say i havent watched it yet :(
V i don't have a question im blank at the moment
heart
LOL Mcgeeky and I answered at the same time, so I'll just answer again...
**To Blue85, I thought that she looked like Kate as well!! LOL so glad that I wasn't the only one. = )

^ Danni-Gibbs/Tony Father/Son relationship, definitely.

<Homework

v Now, I LOVED this newest episode, but does anybody else think that Mrs. Mallard's death should have been more brought up or something? I was a little disappointed in that, and I thought for sure that they would've done a dedication for the actress who played her at the end of the episode!!!
^ i havent watchedd it so im not gonna answer that one sorry :)
< about to go to bed
V i know this is gonna sound so werid..but i think Abby and Palmer would make an awesome couple, i am starting to lean towards abby/palmer relationship even tho palmer has a girlfriend i know that but things could change what do you think? cause they get on really well and whenever palmer goes into Abbys lab he always like just stares at her...:| shows you he must love her...:)
my fave bit must of been when abby and palmer got joined together by that glue and mcgee went "PALMER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" and when Palmer was giving abby a backrub and then Tony comes in and comments and says something bout sexual harrasment and Palmer leaves then abby goes "he's doing that again later mcgee" :L:L and mcgee is like WHATEVER but we know he is jealous :L
heart
^ I think McGee & Abby belong together. I don't think her & Palmer click no where near as well.
< Home... I think I slept on my whole left side of my body wrong. It hurts badly! =[
v Saddest eppy of NCIS?
^ The one with the WWII vet who thought he murdered his friend. Most of my family was crying watching it. It was actually the first episode I ever really watched. :)
<Studying
v Do you think this next episode will be so similar to the one in the early seasons where they met another team just like them it will be redundant? Or do you think this will be good on its own?
^ well, I 'm sure there'll be some similarities, but I'm hoping that there will be enough of a difference to not make it seem too redundant. Wasn't the last episode with a similar team when Kate was still around? Maybe having Ziva will make it less redundant...
<watching Mentalist on the DVR with my roommate...
v what shows (on any network), would you like NCIS to cross over with?
heart
^ Possibly Bones or Criminal Minds
< Watching SVU
v Do you make your schedule around new NCIS episodes?
*smileandnod i think lie to me would be a perfect cross over...
^ only my revision schedule, i revise then watch ncis if thats what you mean..:)
< getting ready for school
V what is the worst situation you have ever been in?
big smile
^ Hmm.... my biological father abused my mom for many years, until someone helped her get away from him when I was about 10. My family has been hit by 3 drunk drivers, 1 landed us all in the hospital, I've lost many family & friends who were all taken too soon, etc. But I try not to dwell on the negative and just move forward with the positive!
< Working... and I really should be "working" b/c I have lots to do. lol
v I finally got my dedicated fan medal... aren't you excited for me!?!?!?!?!?!? =]
big smile
^ Yeah Jenna thats great, about time too! Its great to see your so positive after such a bad start to life too. Good on ya girl!!
< Making dinner!
v Most memorable moment in your life??
heart
*Thanks Joyce! <3 Positivity is the key to happiness, at least a big part of it!

^ Graduating HS & College b/c both times i was just like I've made it so far... it was an amazing feeling to get those peices of paper!
< Same ... I swear I'm getting off after this... at least for a bit
v Biggest acheivement?
smile
** Congrats on your greenie, Jenna! You really deserve it!

^ Passing my GCSE's :)
< About to have dinner.
v Who is your hero?
heart
*Thanks Dani! <3*

^ My mom. She has been through so much bad in her life, that sometimes I truly wonder how she keeps going & how she keeps smiling & hasn't turned all cynical... she's an amazing woman & I love her dearly!
< Working
v Opinion on the latest SB spoilers? Are the spoilers killing anyone else this season or is it me?
^ They're killing me too! I'm racking my brains to come up with what this could all mean and I'm going insane!
< Listening to music.
v Favourite subject at school?
***congrats jenna im gonna have to try alot harder to get one

^ P.E i like my sports and im quite good at them
< watchin my borther play FIFA 10
v worsed subject at school
^ Geography and Maths. With a passionate hate. LOL.
< Playing games on FB and listening to music.
v Most prized possession?
heart
*Thanks Joe! =] I feel like it took me forever. lol*

^ Ooo thats a hard one. I'm going to say my photos & there's alot of them! =]
< Working.
v The 3 things you'd grab if you had a house fire... cliche question, so don't make it a cliche answer. lol
^ Erm..... my iPod, my NCIS dvd's and my Tiva fan fics :)
< Listening to music.
v If you had to: If you walked past a burning building would you save five strangers or one sibling?
* look at me i've started a none ncis question time WOOO! trend setter :P

^ that is such a hard one, i love my big sister so i would probably save her but i would be torn cause those 5 strangers are all someones sibling, and son or daughter, ahhhhh i would feel so bad. What about you guys? what would you chose?
< i am chilling after revising all night....my mum thinks NCIS is educational :L cause of duckie.
V if you were a super hero what kinda of powers would you like? if you could have 3 wishes what would you wish for?
*mine would be invisiblity, and my wishes would be 1. to meet sean murray :) 2. to be super cool and 3. to own my own chocolate factory
cool
*all my wishes are possible :)