NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 7556

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Faith. It's my favourite holiday episode. Everything about it was great!
< Rihanna - Take a Bow
v Witch Hunt vs Code of Conduct?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
^ Code of Conduct, although both were great!
< Same
v Chimera vs In the Zone?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Ooh, that's a toughie. Ermm... Chimera. I adore both, but Chimera just had everything in it. I've never had a freckle there! XD
< Music.
v If you had to choose, which season would you watch for the rest of your life?
^ Erm either season 5 or season 7 but i'd hope i wouldn't have to choose! If i did then i'd pick season 7!
< Same.
v Designated Target vs Judgement Day pt2
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ Designated Target- Still love the soulmates moment.
< Lunch.
v Mother's Day vs. Dog Tags
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Dog Tags

< nM

v Favorite club?
^ This club and the Tiva club. I am assuming that that's what you meant by clubs, right?
< Watching Rizzoli & Isles, and I think I like Sasha Alexander better on that show than when she was on NCIS.
V Have you always been into crime shows?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*If anyone watches Grey's Anatomy will you particpate in the icon & graphics contests please? Or even if you don't watch it, perhaps you could participate to practice your skills? Please?*

^ When I was a teenager I didn't watch much tv at all... I spent more time listening to music, reading, writing, talking on the phone, etc but when I did start watching it a few years ago I did jump right in with crime & medical shows.
< Watching the Client List - bed soon.
v Do you watch the news?
heart
^ Sometimes. Mostly I just read the news online, though.

< Going to bed soon.

v What is your religion? (If you have one?)
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^ I am a Christian. I attend a United Methodist Church, but I don't consider myself Methodist.

< leaving momentarily

V favorite breakfast food?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
big smile
^ i am a child at heart, love me coco pops hahaha or a bacon butty mmmmmmm
< late lunch
v do you have Dreams about NCIS? (i have already stated one of mine, has anyone else got a good one :D)
heart
^ Yeah I have dreams about NCIS. Can't help myself. lol. I actually haven't had one for a few weeks though.
< Working from home today.
v Do you like breakfast for dinner?
big smile
^ Only if its a fry up lol!
< About to watch last nights Rizzoli and Isles!
v Weirdest NCIS dream?
^ ooooo there have been a few, the one the other day did get prity weird, but not really gonna specify ;)
< watching friends
v greatest NCIS dream?
heart
^ Any dream where I'm part of the NCIS team or they save me... or any Tiva dreams. lol.
< L&O:SVU & icons
v Is this summer going more fastly or slowly than usual for you?
heart
^ More fast, I guess.

< I have just finished dancing after 12:00 p.m. I think I deserve a medal. =D

v Do you get bored easily?
crying
^ Not really, but i find if i do get bored then i clean!
< Just watched Mark Harmon's film After The Promise, a total Tearjerker!
v Do you believe that Ziva is a spoiled princess or that because of her Tony has became emasculated in any way? Read these comments on livejournal earlier!!
hmmm
**Whoah, what livejournal was this, Joyce???

^ No....she is definitely NOT spoiled. No offense to whoever wrote that, but Ziva is far from spoiled; how did they get that idea? And I have no clue what emasculated means....

< NM.

v Can you ever not think of questions?
meh
* Its on the spoilersforncis part of live journal. The section on the new season 8 spoilers! Was sooooooooooooo not amused!!! Emasculated means that she's made him less of a man, he's weaker, more feeble than before!

^ Yeah struggle all the time to think of new ones!
< Angel of Death.
v Do you get pissed when you read negative comments about the show or characters?
angry
**Ugh, that's SO stupid! And that writer is WAY off course! Ziva has not made Tony LESS of a man, she has made him MORE of a man, as far as I'm concerned! I mean, he went all the way to Somalia to rescue her, that is very, very strong & not weak!!! Gah! Has this person even WATCHED the show?!?

^ I try not to, but a person is so way off course that I can't even see their reasoning like the person who wrote that *THING*, then yes, I get pissed!!!

< Same & now a bit pissed.

v Re-peat of Joyce's question: Do you get pissed when you read negative comments about the show or characters?
heart
^ Yes I'll fight to the death for NCIS/Tiva/any of the characters! I mean I may be in love with NCIS/Tiva but I don't shove it down anyone's throat who doesn't want to hear it and it seems like the haters just do a million posts & find ways to be heard.
< Pretty Little Liars
v Have you ever been in a car accident?
heart
^ No, but I saw my friend get hit by a car, if that counts. (She's fine, though. Just a scrape.)

< Watching Lie to Me...♥

v Do you find it funny how we talk about different things & act differently on the Tiva forum & this forum? (ex-We are ranting on here, but on the Tiva game forum we're all happy & asking if we've seen the NCIS characters in anything else.)
last edited over a year ago
heart
^ lol. Now that you mention it...I don't think we act differently per se, I just think that the atmosphere over on the Tiva forum is a bit different so we kinda adjust our attitudes.
< Same
v Favorite veggie?
heart
^ Lettuce. XD No wait....potatoes! I love them...

< Same.

v Favorite fruit?
heart
^ Strawberries and if I can get a really sweet, juicy watermelon then that too! =]
< Same
v Do you prefer showering in the morning or at night?
big smile
^ At night.

< Same.

v Favorite type of ice cream?
heart
^ I change frequently. Some days its vanilla, some days its chocolate, some days its chocolate peanut butter, etc. lol
< Same
v What personality trait do you value most in yourself?
heart
^ Hm...I guess loyalty.

< Going to eat soon.

v Do you ever procrastinate?
^ Sometimes, I'm alot better about it now than I use to be though.
< Working on my Aliyah banner and listening to music.
v Do you ever have trouble coming up with ideas for icons, wallpapers, banners etc?
heart
^ Yup. Some days my creativity is wayyy down. But it happens.
< Work.
v Trying to come up with a bday gift for my fiance ... anyone have any ideas? (I can't spend a fortune, she doesn't really collect anything and she always says there is nothing she wants. No fav bands, etc)
^ ermmm its hard to say, you could buy her something which she could start collecting, or like i did for my friends i made them a personalize gift, i put a picture of me and them on a mig and its not too exensive
< looking through old photos alot of laughing happenin
v do yuo ever go though old piks and think oh god what do i look like or omg i cant believe my mum dressed me in that? (basically what i have done so far today lol)
heart
*Wait... what question are you answering Joe?*

^ I absolutely do always go through older pictures and think about things. How I acted, what we did, how I dressed/looked, etc.
< Work.
v Reask of mine: Trying to come up with a bday gift for my fiance ... anyone have any ideas? (I can't spend a fortune, she doesn't really collect anything and she always says there is nothing she wants. No fav bands, etc)
No idea jenna thanks for pointing my mistake out i'll change it lol. im on the previous page for some reason lol

ermmm its hard to say, you could buy her something which she could start collecting, or like i did for my friends i made them personalize gifts, i put a picture of me and them on a mug and its not too exensive
heart
*No worries Joe. lol. I was just confused for a minute, wondering what you were answering.*
** so was i jenna i didnt have a clue what i done lol

(Jennas question for next poster...)

v Trying to come up with a bday gift for my fiance ... anyone have any ideas? (I can't spend a fortune, she doesn't really collect anything and she always says there is nothing she wants. No fav bands, etc
big smile
^ Jenna i've left a reply on the other one so i'll suggest something else here! How about a day of getting pampered at a salon, a massage, facial, nails done! Some places don't charge that much!
< Just had a late lunch.
v Best gift you have ever received?
heart
^ A book! (For the first time EVER. I love them, can't get enough of them. But people like, NEVER get me a book for a present. They only get me clothes and makeup and stuff.)

< NM.

v Best gift you've ever received?
* About the gift, how about just getting her a really nice card and put some money or a gift card in it? They're both cheap and she could do whatever she wanted to with it. That's what I usually do when I can't think of what to get people.

^ A laptop.
< I think I'm melting. It is WAY TOO HOT around here..I can't wait for September!
v Are you reading for Fall yet?
^ Yeah but only cause the kids go back to school, my two have been fighting like cat and dog!
< Bury your dead.
v Favorite season (summer, spring)?
^ Fall and Spring.
< Listening to music.
v What is the one thing that you absolutely don't like about yourself?
heart
^ My weight. I have a completely inactive thyroid which they didn't discover until Feb 2009. Now I feel it's too late to lose weight because I'm on a thyroid pill, tried going to the gym, eating healthy but I never lost anything, I continued to gain. =[
< NCIS Marathon
v What do you think of Trent Kort?
heart
^ He's...interesting.

< NM.

v What do you think of Paula?
heart
^ She was a good character to have, and she Grace Period was an amazing episode.
< NCIS Marathon =]
v Favorite scene in Twisted Sister?
heart
^ So hard, there were so many! I guess when McGee hugged Sara. =)

< same as Jenna. =)

v Did you find it gross that Sara ate her pizza with peanut butter & what was it, peppers?
^ i love the bit where Mcgee 'quits' it shows how much he loves his sister also the elavator scene was good aswell
< bout to go to sleep
v Favourite scene in Yankee White?
heart
^ lol. Let's just say it's quite an interesting combination... one I wouldn't even dare to try.
< Same
v Do you think in Season 8 we'll see another one of McGee's books?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Joe's: I'm slightly ashamed to say that I don't really remember individual scenes from Yankee white. . .I don't watch it that often.
^^ Jenna's: Nope. I think McGee needs real-life inspiration, and he is afraid to die if he were to use the team to get it again.
< Cleaning, reading, on here.
v I'll reask Joe's: Favorite scene in Yankee White?
heart
^ The scene with Kate & Gibbs in the airplane bathroom where he tells her that her bf died and she goes all pyscho woman hitting him and he says he needed to see her reaction and then she says well your still a bastard. OoO...wait... or the scene where the journalist starts shooting at Gibbs with that machine looking gun and Gibbs doesn't even flinch!
< NCIS Marathon
v Favorite scene in Minimum Security?
^ I don't really remember much about that episode, so I really can't say.
< Icons and banners.
v If Ziva hadn't killed Ari do you think she still would have joined NCIS?
heart
^ I think that she would have.

< Sleepy.

v Which do you prefer: laptops or regular computers?