NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1800 of 7556

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
** Mcgeeky, there have been reports that McAbby WILL happen this season :)

^ Maybe, I don't want him to get seriously hurt or anything :(
< Watching She's The Man.
v As we're getting nearer the finale, anymore theories about what could happen?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
^ ok then i believe you :L mcabby should happen :D i want it too
<chilling
V what songs do you think are cool for ncis and the relationship?!

Abby POV towards Mcgee-Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Tony- James Bond by Scouting For Girls
Mcgee- Slacker by Son Of Dork
Duckie-Witch Doctor
Tony/Ziva- Reason-By Hoobastank
Tony/Ziva-Tarzan & Jane by Aqua
Gibbs-Doctor Jones by Aqua
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
*8GASP!! MCGEEKY, DON'T INSULT MY OTP!!! LOL JK, but I am 110% sure that McAbby will happen! I don't believe that McGee was that interested in polygraph lady, just a little flattered. Maybe she'll be back just to give another poly Plus, Gibbs thinks of Abby as a daughter, but he also thinks of McGee as a son. He cares about both and wants them both to be happy, I'm sure! And also, about Rule 12: Gibbs might as well cross it off his list, because he's even disobeyed rule 12, and we all know Tiva will happen, so why not McAbby? LOL that's just my opinion on it. Anyways, like Dannii said, McAbby IS happening!!

^ Hm...
McAbby-kiss the girl
Gibbs-Mr. Coffee
Tony-Bringing sexy back
Ziva/Gibbs/Tony-Homeless Heart
NCIS-we are family ....

< HW

v What is your OTP?

Mine is McAbby, as you all can obviously tell LOL.
*8GASP!! MCGEEKY, DON'T INSULT MY OTP!!! LOL JK, but I am 110% sure that McAbby will happen! I don't
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
**McGeeky - Yes tears do have DNA. And according to McGee he got that cup from the Pottery Barn.**

^ Tiva! <3 Most definetely. No question. =]
< Tired. *Yawn*
v What did you think of McGee, Ziva & Tony diving for the keys in last nights eppy? I thought it was hilarious!
^LOL thought it was funny too! For some reason I kept thinking about teenage siblings fighting for keys for the porche/other car LOL.

< HW

v Does anyone know how long the breaks are going to be??

v
^ i don't know but its so the folkies here in the UK can catch up with you guys :D urrm im new here whats an OTP???
< writing in my blog about my thoughts that are rushing in my head
V do you think that Tony should NOT be allowed superglue..he loves that stuff sticking mcgees hands to the keyboard..nearly glueing mcgee's head to the desk!! :L
* don't you just love Mcgee's face when Abby flirts with him, i don't know what that face is..but its adorable, i just keep picturing his face when he was like "I SLEPT IN A COFFIN" and abby went "Thats not all you did" and he was like WHAT!!...it was like he didn't know what she was on about...maybe she did naughty stuff to him while he was sleeping :L
**I believe that OTP means One True Pairing...otherwise I've gotten it wrong LOL..
^ LOL um, I think yes & no. Tony is just too funny with the superglue!
< HW
v Which flirting do you like the best...
I like the McAbby flirting, then the Tiva flirting.
*and when gibbs was talking bout that polyvore girl"mcgee do you want me to draw you a picture" and trying to explain it to mcgee and mcgee had no idea, mcgee must think no girl is interested in him cause he is always like urmm...when girls flirt with him <3 ahhh he has no idea <3 LOVE!
V i like the mcabby, cause abby isn't afraid to flirt with mcgee infront of gibbs and stuff, while tony and ziva is different sort of flirting its a more "we hate each other but we secretly love each other" and i always find myself going just get it over and done with stop all this rubbish!! :L

*friendsfan101 ur always doing homework :L:L :D i never do my homework :L

< searching for a song i have stuck in my head..

V this is Tony's song i finally found it :) LYRICS what do u think
One, two, three four, five
everybody in the car so come on let's ride
To the liqueur-store around the corner,
the boys say they want some gin and juice
but I really don't wanna
beerbust like I had last week
I must stay deep 'cause talk is a cheap
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
and as I continue you know they're gettin' sweeter
so what can I do I really beg you my Lord
to me flirtin' it's just like a sport
anything fly it's all good let me dump it
and send in the trumpet

a little bit of Monica in my life
a little bit of Erica by my side
a little bit of Rita is all I need
a little bit of Tina is what I see
a little bit of Sandra in the sun
a little bit of Mary all night long
a little bit of Jessica here I am
a little bit of you makes me you're man

* I love duckies mum
"your Italian? your an Italian jiggalo? if you look down my shirt ill slit your throat with my knife, i keep it in my brasseire"

haha awww bless <3
heart
^ Mm... that may have been more appropriate before season 4. He needs a new anthem now.
< NCIS marathon.
v In the eppy Sea Dogs we meet a tv reporter named Diane. Gibbs had a wife named Diane that we never got to meet do you think it was her?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ tell ya what i never thought about it but it does make sense
< watchin friends
v do you miss school or do you think you will....i missed school but i was at college so it wasent too bad...but now im not at college i miss it big time
**LOL to McGeeky, I'm always doing my hw because I procrastinate and do it on and off!! And you can call me Janie. = )

*LOL Joe, you're a Friends fan??? *high five!* LOL I love that show. My 2nd fave. I'm just like Phoebe LOL.
^ I know I will miss middle school!

< Finished hw and is now doing English project.

v Would you like it if Gibbs found his fourth ex wife on the show?

I would love it. I think I'd be cracking up...
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ Yeah, that would be amusing. :)
< Watching Law&Order:SVU and editing photos.
v Who do you think is the more scarier driver- Gibbs or Ziva?
^Ziva. Yes, she drives for protection, but Gibbs doesn't put his team's life in danger just by driving...

< Studying...

v Do you think that if "Sophie", Ducky's ex -girlfriend was on the show, that you would of liked her?

I don't think so...I think because she tried to change Ducky, and also she put his mother's silverware in the dishwasher!! It obviously meant a lot to Ducky LOL.
^ I don't know, maybe. I'd have to see what she was like first.
< Finally getting ready for bed.
v Do you think McGee looks his age? I think he looks a little younger this season for some reason.
^ no he doesn't, he never did anyway :) which is superb :D Sean Murray isn't old but he is lucky to have such a young appearance...its so like me i'm nearly 18 but people say i look about 12...:L but some of us are lucky like that! :P
< going to school
V If Ziva and Tony started dating what do you think the reaction will be of the team?
heart
^ A sigh of relief, because no one would have to keep their mouth shut anymore, and there wouldn't have to be anymore nutter butter moments. lol
< Working
v Are you glad Ducky's bowties are back?
^ Sure, he's just not quite Ducky without them. But I did like him in regular ties, though.
< Lunch.
v What's your guilty pleasure?
^ don't have one :)
< homework :P for once
V would you guy the ncis game if one was to come out? i really want a mcgee figurine with a mini computer haha :) i would so buy figurines if they came out i'm such a child
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ I'd buy anything if they sold it over here but we get nothin!! Its all CSI stuff, i tried forever to get an NCIS calander but no luck! Gonna get my own Tiva version made up for 2011 tho!! :)
< Making Dinner!
v Who was your first celebrity crush?? (Mine was Patrick Swayze, so sad when he passed away!!)
** OMG Tiva calender FTW! I'm gonna make one too!

^ If I remember correctly, it was Carmine Giovinazzo who play Danny in CSI:NY!
< Listening to music.
v What episode do you believe is the best for making icons and fanart?
heart
*I have a great website to make calendars girls! We should delegate one person to make them and then send them to the other girls... may be hard to coordinate, but maybe not.*

^ Hmm... I don't have a set episode that I pull from... although I've seen a million of the cheek kiss in Reunion & a million more of ToC.
< Working, but leaving to go to DE. I'll try to get back on later but not sure if I'll be able to.
v When your birthday comes around, do you ask for NCIS items or other things?
laugh
^ well i have only just started watching the show, i'm a newbie :), i only started watching it like bout 5 weeks ago so my brithday hasn't come yet, i am however gonna ask for a really cool mcgee tshirt i saw and it says mcgeeky on it :) Ahhh <3
< finished homwork watching how to loose friends and alienate people :)
V are you ready!?
I have some questions to ask
1. Do you think the young Mark Harmon in the picture below looks like Tom Cruise?
2.would you like to see an episode where Mcgee and Abby had to be an undercover couple?!
I have some questions to ask
1. Do you think the young Mark Harmon in the picture below looks like T
*same here janie friends and NCIS my two favorite shows* oh ye **high five** lol

^ to you original question YES i am ready lol
^ yes he does look like tom cruise
^that would be a great eppy
< watchin footie
v have you a favorite NCIS picture?
heart
**OMG I would be sooo happy if they got to be a couple undercover!!!!! EEP!!! Now I'm hoping that it'll happen LOL....
*Yes, Friends is awesome, right??? = )

^ Well, I like all, but I especially like the icons and also this wallpaper. (See below...) And also the "Simpson" NCIS... link

< About to start homework...

v What, if anything, frustrates you about NCIS?

The only thing that I'm annoyed with is that they still haven't put Brian Dietzen into the opening credits yet.
**OMG I would be sooo happy if they got to be a couple undercover!!!!! EEP!!! Now I'm hoping that it'
^ i know it is really suckish, Jimmy Palmer is like theee autopsy gremlin, i think he has earned his place in the title sequence :)
< is sleepy and on this :)
V do you still have a teddy bear from when you were a baby or a child...i've still got a teddy from when i was six making it 12 yrs old.
^ Yeah, I had this teddy bear since I was born. It's still in immaculate condition surprisingly!
< Watching a SMACked video on my iTunes.
v How disppointed will you be if SB is playing us and McGee and Abby aren't really getting together?
^ I will be SO upset/angry!!!!! Grr...SB better not do that or he will wake up to find me leading a mob of McAbby fans outside his door with a pitchfork and torches! LOL

< HW

v *gasp* You don't think that SB is playing us, do you?? Do you think McAbby will happen this season???
^ not if i can help it :) :P:P yes i hope it will :) they are meant for each other <3 he's the 0 to her 1 :) (binary code) aww come on thats sweet :) my geekish friend told me that chat-up line :L
< same
V what noises really freak you out? the music of icecream vans freaks me out, its so creepy...
heart
**For Dannii: Haha, OMG I was choosing an answer for a pick (who's the nicest fanpopper you know?), and congrats! You are on there LOL! = )
link

^ The cuppycake song. It's SO cute, but I keep expecting something to pop up.

< HW

v When McAbby happens, what will you be doing? (Or what will your reaction most likely be?)

I will be screaming, "YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!" and be hugging a stuffed animal and be screaming yes over and over and over again, and then rush off to fanpop to make some sort of pick about it LOL.
big smile
** Janie, thank you so much for voting for me! I really appreciate it!

^ Probably squealing at the top of my lungs! Have to make sure I sit down though, don't want to faint, LOL.
< Reading Tiva Fan Fics :)
v Best episode for McAbby in terms of their scenes together?
i voted for dannii aswell :)

^ Faith
< watchin tv
v episode which made you think most
** Awww thanks Joe! :D

^ Erm.... Chimera. I think. LOL.
< Listening to music.
v Favourite Ducky centric episode?
*LOL you're welcome Dannii. = )

^ Hm...the one where a woman stabs Ducky! O _ O

< Vocab....

v If this is a personal question, then sorry LOL you don't have to answer this...

Do you ever plan on having kids/adopting/having more kids?

I can't wait for that day! = ) I will be uber happy LOL and I also plan on adopting-siblings, because I find it so sad that adoption agencies split siblings up! = (
^ Yes, I want 3. Two boys and girl. Boys can protect the girl. I think I've thought about that too much! xD
< About to go to bed.
v Favourite band/singer?
heart
*OMG I think that same thing! The oldest being a boy and then the youngest being a girl, with the two adopted children, preferably girls, or perhaps one girl and one boy...LOL I want an older being a boy for the same reason; I thought that my friend Christine and I were the only ones!

^ Hm...well, I like all bands/singers as long as they sing good or I like the music...I guess Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jennette McCurdy, and Pink, because they may not be the most famous singers, but at least they can sing and not have their voices be so "studio shopped". Also Michael Jackson (RIP). Love his music. = )

< HW

v Are you in any couple wars?

I am not really in any, but mainly the McAbby vs Gabby one!
But I am uber confident that McAbby will win!
** Haha, that's so freaky!

^ I suppose you could say I'm in the McAbby vs Gabby one, but I really try to stay out of shipping wars. People can be very, very argumentative...
< About to go to bed.
V Has a music video ever scared you?
^ Yes. I love Lady Gaga songs, but her videos scare me sooo much...I never get through any of them.

< HW

v What is something that you do a lot?

I laugh a lot...LOL most of the time I laugh and then can't stop, of course, causing everyone around me to stop whatever they're doing and stare at me...the longest I've ever laughed is 30 minutes...my friends joke that my tombstone will read, "Here Lies Janie Mathew. Laughter is the best medicine, but she overdosed and died laughing."

LOL great now I'm laughing by just thinking about it! = D
** Haha, me too! Especially Telephone, with Beyonce, it scares me soooo much. I think it's her eyebrows. xD

^ I laughed at that too! I mean, I obviously don't want you to die, but the joke is very funny! *goes back on topic* Erm.... I laugh a lot too. I also seem to listen to music a lot too :)
< Really don't want to go to bed, watching Tiva videos instead... what a surprise ;)
v Ever hated a song, but then loved it because you heard it so much?
heart
**LOL it would've been very weird if you wanted me dead. = )

^ Yes. I hated some of my brother's songs; I don't remember their names. = ( But he would ALWAYS play it, and I got used to it.

< HW

v If you were chosen to play a character on NCIS, what would be your reaction, and what would you think you would play a role as?

1. I think that I'd be totally shocked and then hit that one freakishly high note that all of us girls seem to be able to hit, and then throw a huge party LOL

2. I'd probably play a victim/witness, considering I'm only 13 LOL, but if I was older, maybe another agent!
^ i tell alot of jokes, i try to make everyone laugh, im abit of a joker, and love to have a laugh :D (janie 1st)
^ the song lot too many to think of lol( dannii)
^ i'd be freaking out haha, i'd want to be an agent in the background who one of the cast members talks too before joining the group (janie 2nd)
< watchin hustle
v at school where you a joker in class, a talker (to friend sat next to you) or someone who kept there head down and worked?
must have taken me a long time to think of a question lol
^ I was someone who worked, but I've grown in confidence so much, so I'm definitely a talker now! xD
< Same as before.
v Favourite reality tv "star"?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
sick
^tony DiNozzo of coarse
< Wachan ncis on usa (sick)
v why do you like ncis
heart
^ EVERYTHING!!! The chemistry, humor, seriousness, it's all so good!
< HW

v What is something that you would most definitely buy if NCIS released it?

I would so buy the Deep Six book.
heart
^ Well I have the NCIS dvds, an NCIS t-shirt, an NCIS checkbook cover, a keychain, decals, etc. They are coming out with the game which I will be buying. I would buy Deep Six if it came out also.
< I missed alot & was only gone a few hours. =]
v Do you have siblings?

^ Yes, a brother. = ( We don't get along that well LOL....but he's at college and we get along surprisingly better that way...I guess distance does make the heart grow fonder...

< Nothing, really...

v What is your OTP?
heart
^ Tiva! <3
< Spending time with my mom & on FB.
v Are your favorite shows on at the same time of year or separate times? (Ie: NCIS is Sept-May) Do you have a show you watch in March/April-September?
^ Well, it depends. Sometimes they are on at the same time, sometimes not.

< Project. Have to go to sleep soon.

v When did you start watching NCIS?
heart
^ Since the first season! =]
< Same
v Favorite non-NCIS quote?
^ Um...." What? No, no, no...GET OFF MY SISTER!!!" From Friends!

< Project...
vI'm so uber confused....I usually can't talk online 'cuz I'm doing hw/studying, and sometimes I have to say that I can't talk to somebody...I've said that before to someone 3 out of the 5 times we've chatted, and today she said hi, and then I said that I couldn't talk, and then she wrote that I was a B****! I'm highly sure that it's because of me having to cancel talking to her, but I have apologized to her before... What do you think I should do, if anything???
heart
^ Sounds pretty immature if you ask me. If you are getting onto any sites (ie: FB, Myspace, etc) or onto any instant messangers simply put in your status that you are working on homework and you'll get up with anyone who leaves you a message/comment later on. If that doesn't solve it don't go onto im while you are working on school work, or sign in invisible.
< Same as before.
v Favorite game?
**Thanks, that was what I usually do, but I had just signed in, and she had said hi...thanks for the advice, Jenna! = D

^ Video game? Er, Assassin's Creed 1 & 2. Regular old game? Checkers or Snakes and Ladders.

< Same as before...

v What's the one thing someone has ever said to you where you felt very angry?
\
^ "I'm having an affair."
< Going through my DA gallery and editing my photos.
v Do you like Palmer's sense of humor?
over a year ago NCISaddicted said…
heart
^ sort of..
< going at channel ten forum.
v your friends or your boyfriend?
^ well i don't have a boyfriend but if i did then friends every time. :) worst comes to worst my girlies come first :)
Girls are forever boys are whatever :L
< getting ready for school
V if you could invent a new animal what would it be?
* cause one of my best friends got a boyfriend and she ditched me and whenever he wasn't around she was like talking to me otherwise she'd ingnore me or if she did talk to me it would be about her boyfriend. I seriously don't wanna do that to my friends cause i know how it feels and also boys leave but friends stay forever and ever :) i'd rather have a good bunch of friends then be a loner with a boyfriend :L
heart
^ Idk, I kind of like all animals the way they are. lol
< Busy
v Do you have any scars like from your childhood? Whats the story behind them?
^ i have a small burn on my hand from when i was at school and i put my hand on the radiator, i also have a couple of chicken pox scars what about anyone else?
<bout to babysit
V have you ever witnessed a murder? or see a dead body ?
sad
^ I saw my grandad when he passed away, although i wished i hadn't afterwards!
< Just had dinner.
v What kind of music do you like??
^ I literally listen to a little bit of everything!
< About to wash my hair.
v Best birthday ever?
^ 18th birthday lol for obvious reasons hahaha
< about to eat
v do you think 'vance' is really Leon Vance after watchin Knockout?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
* I have 2 chicken pox scars on my face, a big gash on my left leg from tripping over my French horn case in 6th grade, scars on my chin from cracking it open on the side of a pool in preschool, and surgery scars from my knee and ankle surgeries. And I'm country in that I love to show them off!

^ I'm almost completely convinced that Vance is not Vance...or at least his record is not really his... I mean he could have been born Leon Vance, but enlisted under Tyler's name...or something like that...

< sorta working, but really just waiting for the weekend.

v If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
talkikng of scars i have chicken pox scars aswell, a scar under my left eye after being kick in ther face in a football game, a scar above my lip after falling down an ecalator and a burn on my left shoulder from spilling a cup of tea

^ i wish i could change my weight
< just realising im gonna miss sports relief :(
v what you doin this weekend, i'm working :(
^ Projects. = (

< HW

v What is your favorite "oldie" show?

Mine would be Family Matters & Friends. I loved Steve Urkel on F. M!!!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Gillagan's Island. :D
< Relaxing
v Which character do you wish you were more like?
heart
^ Perhaps Ziva...= )

< Nothing....

v Would you like to hear more of Ducky's stories?
heart
**LOL um, I hope you guys don't mind that I put you guys in a peaceful users pick LOL. I only put the people who I know the most/talk with the most on here/other sites LOL so, I hope you don't mind!!! = )
link
* Not at all. I'm flattered :)

^ I always like Ducky's stories, so yes! (in moderation)
< Going to watch a movie
v Which character do you (edit: think would) fare best as a high school teacher?
***whew*! LOL I had a feeling that most of you guys wouldn't be offended, but just in case anybody is, just tell me and I will take you off as an option...well, everyone except for Dannii and you, Lauren, considering you two are the first options! LOL and if any of you change your icon pictures, I will gladly change them on the picks options as well. = )

^LOL I don't really understand the question?? LOL um, but if your talking about you would be the best high school teacher, I would say Gibbs, because my Social Studies teacher is a bit like him. = )

< Same old....

v You get to make a whole entire episode! (One that's about to happen.) Which one would you choose, and what would you do???

I would do the McAbby episode, where they would get together!!! LOL I would have so much fun with that...*evil thoughts* =)
over a year ago NCISaddicted said…
smile
^ well i wrote about a story that there's gonna be a bomb in the NCIS building and the guest star is Sasha Alexander (Kate)!!!!!
< typing..lol
v Do you want Kate back?
* I'm not offended at all, Janie. I think it's sweet that you decided to include me, so thank you. Btw, yay4wicked is Jenn, I'm Lauren. Just thought I'd clear that up. :]

^ Not exactly. Don't get me wrong, I liked Kate when she was still around and everything but I think that the show is better off without her...No offense.
< Sketching and listening to music.
v Have you ever lied to a person because you thought that by telling them the truth you'd hurt their feelings?
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
^ Yes a few times, but I always feel guilty afterwards :/
< Watching NCIS ofcourse
v Do you hope Tony& Ziva get together... {soon}?
^ no i don't want them to get together, cause Tony can't have one relationship, he is interested in too many girls. Altho its time i think he did settle down but that wouldn't make tony tony

*i watched an old episode yesterday before Mcgee was even in it and Tony flirted alot with Abby...i can see what you guys mean. I think it was "Marine Down" when she created her own perfume and hand her arms wrapped around Tony like she does with mcgee and she was typing..:) awww i think it's so cute :)

< i've got work soon :)

V do you think Kate loved Gibbs? (like as a love interest)
kiss
^ I think that they definately had a spark between them! I was a big Kibbs shipper when Kate was alive!
< Watching Futurama.
v Do you like the Tony/Palmer friendship??
^ from bounce? it seemed like they could end up the new gibbs/ducky, but i do think that tomy and mcgee are gonna be the better friends
< watchin rugby
v how long do you go on your computer in one day (in hours)?
^ It varies from day to day. And it's usually longer at night.
< Working on Dannii's surprise. :]
v Do you think Abby liked Agent Borin?
heart
**Thanks for the nomination Janie! =]**

^ I think she was more curious at first, but considering Agent Borin is somewhat like Gibbs I think Abby didn't mind her. Except for the name thing... I was like Borin cannot use Abby!
< HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI! [[Getting ready to go to my cousin's 5th bday party]]
v How much more do you think we'll see Agent Borin?
^ I don't know..maybe.. two or three more episodes? One at the very least.
< Seems like everyone is getting ready for a party..I'm getting ready for my grandfather's. Haha.
v What did you think of Ziva's hair during Jurisdiction?
big smile
^ I loved it, she really suits her hair curly, wavy, tussled, straight the woman just never looks bad!
< Just had dinner!
v Out of Hart, Borin or Snow who would you think suits Gibbs more??
^ Borin. Hart would be a second choice.
< Snacking.
v Have you ever done anything illegal?
big smile
^ Had alcohol when i was underage thats it! I'm well behaved really!!
< Relaxing.
v Favorite Holiday/Vacation spot??
^ Spain
<relaxing...sleepy
V why do our noses run and our feet smell?
cake
**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNII!!! You're 17, now right???? Hope you enjoy this birthday thingy!: link

**LOL to Lauren, I knew that LOL IDK why I wrote your name! = ) Thanks for it I didn't even realize that I wrote that.

^ I don't know...I've always wondered that LOL...

< Nothing...

v Ugh!! I just found out that there's no new episode of NCIS this Tuesday! How long is the break going to be THIS time?!?
**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNII!!! You're 17, now right???? Hope you enjoy this birthday thingy!: http://s
big smile
** Thanks so much Janie! :D *squeal* Yes, I am 17 :)

^ The new episode is on April 6th.... :(
< Listening to music, trying to not fall asleep.
v The thing that made you smile most today? :)
**LOL your welcome!

ERGH!! I can't believe they're making us wait even more!!

^ Hm...reading some cute funny scenes in the Percy Jackson books!

< BORED!!!!

v How many more episodes are there until the 7th season is over???
And when does it come back??
^ Well, we're scheduled 24 episodes this season, so we have 6 left.
< Same as before.
v Have you been looking out for clues as to what Gibbs' life changing decision could be?
heart
**Answered at the same time as Janie...**

^ Yes & unfortunately I still have no ideas.
^^ I don't think Fornell will be in it... and I think M.A. Hart will be part of the reason. Mike Franks... idk if he will be included or because.
< Not feeling so hott =[
v How do you feel at the end of an NCIS season?
LOL Jenna and I ansered at the same time...
^ Jenna's: Sad but excited!

^Dannii's : Yes, all the time! It's been annoying me so much!

< Same as before...nothing.

v Do you feel that Gibbs' life changing decision will include Mike Franks and M.A. Hart? (Or it will be because of them?)

And do you see Tobias in the finale?

I don't know why, but I feel that Fornell would be there...
heart
^ I don't think Fornell will be in it... and I think M.A. Hart will be part of the reason. Mike Franks... idk if he will be included or because.
< Same
v If Gibbs were to get a romantic interest do you see it being MA Hart or Agent Borin?
^ I want it to be Borin, but I see it being Hart, unfortunately. Suspicions she's gonna be in the finale are starting to peak....
< Same.
v Have you ever danced around your room, singing into a hairbrush? xD
**Dannii and I answered at the same time! = )

(Dannii's) Yes!! = )

^ (Jenna's) More likely MA Hart, but I would love it if it was Agent Borin, even though she's probably not coming back. = (

< Same

v Would you like Fornell and Franks to meet each other?

I don't recall them ever meeting..I would love to see an episode with both of them in it and meeting each other...
^ Yeah, they're both quite strong characters in their personalities. I'd like to see how they handled each other.
< Same.
v How many best friends do you have?
heart
^ Hm...about 8 or 10 LOL....
< Nothing....
v Would you like a flashback epi of how when Gibbs and Fornell first crossed paths? (And also them marrying the same woman LOL..)

I have a weird feeling that they didn't know each other that well, but then Fornell married Ex Wife #2...
over a year ago mondler said…
^ sure I love Fornell
< Watching NCIS marathon on USA
v Do you believe Tiva are meant to be?
heart
^ Well, it depends. I feel that there are other people that are great for them, (Roy and Jeanne) but I overall love Tiva, and there are reasons why the other people haven't worked out. If I had to choose between another couple, however, I would choose McAbby would be meant to be...

< Nothing.

v What couple do you think is the cutest?

I believe McAbby, obviously. LOL. = D
over a year ago mondler said…
^ Tiva!

< Still watching NCIS marathon on USA

v Do you like Vance?
heart
^ Yes. He's definitely growing on me; I like him a lot better now!

< Nothing..

v Who is someone who appeared on the show that you would like for Ziva, and one for Tony (if they don't get together) and the same for McAbby?

For Ziva, if Tiva wouldn't happen, : Roy
Tony: Jeanne

I actually can't really think of anyone I liked from any of the people McGee or Abby ever dated...
^ If Roy were still alive I would have chose him, but since he isn't I'm going to say Damon. I guess I'll go with Jeanne for Tony because I really can't think of anyone else. And I'm drawing a complete blank for McGee and Abby.(I'm too tired to think right now)
^ Just got home, trying to relax now.
v What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
heart
^ I am sooo not a crazy person... but my cousin & graduated HS in 2005 & less than 3 months later he passed away. His last name was Scott and there is a place/road called Scott's Corner Road that he always said he was going to steal the road sign to hang on his wall & he never got the chance to. So after he died me & a couple of his friends went and stole the whole stop sign, took it back in the woods, dismantled the green road sign part of it and I brought it home. That is absolutely the craziest thing I've ever done!
< Wondering why Fedex is so stupid. Ugh!
v What event in the NCIS past do you feel would have made this season way different?
^ Mcgee's change in character :)
< nothing
V Why do you think Tony always acts like Gibbs? Why does Mcgee always call Tony Boss?? Do you think abby gets annoyed at Tony for being too much like Gibbs?!
Do you think Gibbs remebered everything in Hiatcus Part 11, or do you think Ziva spent the whole night telling him about everything? cause its unlikely he can go from remebering nothing from the past 15 years to remebering everything from the past fifteen years within an hour?
* i just saw Hiatcus for the first time today, i was rather disappointed in that episode...i don't think Ziva should of gone to see Gibbs, I think Abby should of gone..:)
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
Hi everyone........new to this forum and I personally think that all you people are kinda awesome!! :D

^ Not sure about the gibbs knowing part.........I'm sure that it all came back to him during that night or something like that??!!
< trying to finish my homework and get to bed at a decent time
v does anyone else use the weeks where ncis isn't on (god forbid that never happenes for a long period of time) to catch up on episodes that you haven't watched in a while
over a year ago hayleeandtashi said…
^ Yes. I try and keep myself fresh :) i feel deprived if i don't...
< reading topics and giving my two cents on polls... :D
v Have any episodes made you cry? if yes, what episode and why? (mine was Hiatus....)
big smile
* Hi welcome to the forum, i'm Joyce. x Answer both!!

^^ Yep Haitus was the eppy that made me cry most!
^ Yeah i always watch re runs and dvd's during breaks just to keep me sane!
< On here and Facebook
v On a scale of 1 to 10 how much are you dreading the 4 and a half month break after the finale??
sick
* hi choco_cookie welcome :)

^ i'm a newbie at watching it so i'm constantly trying to catch up :)...New episodes only come into the UK 9pm every friday so i have the whole week to catch up, usually i just watch the old ones.

< bout go go to work :)

v have you ever fallen in "love" with a character from NCIS or any other show?
over a year ago hayleeandtashi said…
Hi :) i'm new too...i will answer yours...

^ 10!!!! x 10000.... i really hate the break between :S
< still doing nothing, about to cook dinner...
v (another question) what is your favourite quote from season 7 so far??
tony *bites sandwich*: mmmmmm
Mcgee*sniffs* Is that pepperstrami?
Tony *nods*: Mmmm
Mcgee: let me have a bite
Tony..*shakes head*:mmmmmm....this is my dinner
Mcgee: Come on man you know i havent had lunch today
Tony*stuffs sandwich in mouth*
Mcgee*stares at him*: i hope you choke *walks away*

<same

V have you ever gibbs-slapped someone? or if someone hit someone over the head gone "you've just been gibb-slapped"???
big smile
* Hi hayleeandtashi, welcome!!

^ mcgeeky, i've had crushes thats all! I have a major crush on Gibbs and Sawyer from Lost!!
^hayleeandtashi, Probably the end of Jetlag or the reunion bathroon scene both great convo's
< Same as before.
v Has your fav NCIS character ever changed??
^ yes Mcgee :( me no likey....he doesn't suit being skinny :( grrrr Sean Murray :L, and also i liked the old mcgee...the new one is far to confident for my liking! and also Palmer has become more confident and more part fo the team which i like :)
< going to work soon
V i can't think of any questions
**Hey choco_cookie and hayleeandtashi! Welcome to the forum, I'm Dannii!

^ .......
< Listening to music and randomly on spots.
v Favourite ending to an episode?
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome...... You can all call me Bec

^well...going back a few questions, Kill Ari and Judgement Day always make me cry. I hate it when a character dies but I love tiva so well I guess it can go both ways!!!
<trying to finish up and getting ready for athletics day tomorrow........which means reruns of ncis on iPod and listenin to the soundtrack all day
v what are you looking forward to happening for the last part of the season (sad face) either character or story wise??
big smile
^ Dannii's, Gotta be the Tiva date at the end o Jurisdiction, a small step towards real dating!!
^^ Bec's, More Tiva progression, and finding out Gibbs big life changing decision!
< Same as before!
v Most annoying trait of your fav character??
^ well, no one really has an anoying trait but in season 4, when ziva was worried about tony being sick when he was accutally with jeunne (sp), I though it was a little anoying when she would ask Gibbs at the worst time and he would not care, but she would still ask and be worried (I do really hope that what I just wrote made sence!!)
< Typing this comment on my iPod.....you think it would be easy
v have your friends and family thought you are weird loving NCIS so much but when they watched the show, they end up being converted and loving it just as much as you do???
**Hey Bec and hayleeandtashi. I'm Jenn. Welcome to the forum!

^ Haha. Kind of the opposite. I thought my brother was weird for watching it so much, and ended up being converted and loving it twice as much as he did.
< Studying
v What is the best trait of your favorite character?
v
^ His humour and caring nature.
< Watching the Chuck Season 1 boxset that I got for my birthday :D
v Are you good with computers?
^ Certain parts, whereas others I am just clueless about.
< Watching NCIS
v Do you like to sit and watch NCIS reruns when you watch them or turn them on and do other activities while listening/watching?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^depends- I like to have the TV on as background noise when I'm home by myself, so I'll often do other activities, but if it's an episode I really like or one I haven't seen in a while, I will sit down and watch it.
< skipping church and recovering from a long night.
v on average, how many episodes of NCIS do you watch a week?
big smile
^ I can easily get thru a whole season in a week! Just watch them all over and over lol!
< Just had dinner.
v Whats your least favorite episode??
heart
**Welcome to the new ones we have on here! I'm Jenna!**

^ Mmm... I really don't have a least favorite episode. I love them all! <3
< Eating strawberry shortcake! Yumm!
v How do you think Eli David is dealing with Ziva breaking off ties with him, becoming an American Citizen & a full time NCIS agent?
over a year ago Edward_is_sweet said…
^the episode with the crop circles
<just checked to see if anyone else read the first chapter of mi NCIS fanfic "18 Candels" :'( sadly no one has
v what do you want to happen next season? (dont mention more tiva b/c everyone wants tiva too hurry up and happen, includeig me)
heart
^ I'd like to see some more flashbacks incorporated somewhere, I'd like some of the Gibbs slaps to come back, etc.
< Stuffff... lol
v How do you think Eli David is dealing with Ziva breaking off ties with him, becoming an American Citizen & a full time NCIS agent?
^ I think he is biding his time, waiting to make a last attempt to get her back or at least ruin her life, because I don't think he is done.
< Reading your fanfic, Edward_is_Sweet :)
v Do you like the season stretching from September to May with breaks, or would you prefer a shorter season with no breaks? (except the long one)
big smile
^ Jenna's, I think he's slowly boiling up and soon he's gonna blow! He's not gonna sit and take his only child thats left leaving him and leaving everything that he stands for, he'll cause some trouble soon!
^ Edward_is_Sweet, I want to know what Gibbs life changing decision is going to be!
^ Jenn, I actually think this way is better cause i'd hate about a 6 month break, that would kill me!
< Watching the Simpsons
v Favourite character not from the main cast??
heart
^ Hmm... Probably Mike Franks or Fornell.
< Getting ready to go look at a new cell phone.
v How did you feel about La Grenouille?
^ i dunno what that is don't gibbs slap me i'm a probie NCIS watcher :)
< FINISHED WORK WOOOO! :D
V have you ever gibbs slapped anyone? or if someone has hit someone over the head have you commented and said "you've just been Gibbs slapped"

also

V do you find it annoying when people ask Mark Harmon to "Gibbs-Slap" them i would seriosuly be miffed off if i was him...and be kinda freaked out that random people were asking me to touch them :L. awww its all part of the fame..
LOL McGeeky and I answered at the same time....La Grenouille was Jeanne's father...
**LOL hey Bec and hayleeandtashi; I'm Janie! Welcome to the forum! = )
^ (McGeeky's) Um...I guess? LOL I would think it would be fun!!!

^ (Jenna's)I felt divided. He seemed like a perfectly nice person-minus the whole "arms dealer" thing, and like Ducky, I was rather taken by him. But I was also on Jenny's side; I didn't know what to make of him, really.

< Project...

v What do you think of Trent Kort?

I like him. He adds excitement, in my opinion, and I love how defensive Tony gets around him.
^ i like him
< Nothing :)
V have you ever dreamt about any of the NCIS agents, if so what was the dream about...i had a half dream about ncis but i was not asleep..i was in the state between fully sleep and awake...when your still concious...

* did you know it takes half an hour for you to get to sleep like to a proper deep sleep...
heart
^LOL yes, all the time...IDK..I never remember them, although once I dreamed that I was an agent, and I was at Tony's desk, and Gibbs "Gibbs slapped" me on the back of the head.....and then he told me, "Get away from Tony's desk, Pablo"...my name isn't even Pablo LOL..I'm not even a guy! = )

< Same

v Do you ever want a flying animal???

Ever since the NCIS dream, I've wanted a pink flying pony named Pablo.....=P
^ yes a pig..so when a guy goes "when pigs can fly" to me asking them out i can go...oi look at my flying pig *innocent smile*

< thinking...very dangerous thing to do :P

V would you like to see an episode of NCIS where a group of children come in for a school trip..and the team all have their mini-me's that follow them about for the day and they are indentical?!
Hi Bec and hayleeandtashi welcome to the forum, my name is joe, im the resident guy on this forum, with all these great ladies :)

^ yes that would be great...orrrr they bring back all the older mini-me's for one episode
< just had lunch yum yum
v who is your favourite mini-me
^ Sure, but that's kinda happened before LOL! There was mini Tony (named Carson ) who was there for the scouts, but he didn't really follow Tony around, and there was Mini Gibbs (Zach). But I think it'd be really funny! Bring back Zach and Carson, and bring Mini-me's for everyone else! = )

< Same

v What do you like the most about fanpop?

I love how (mostly) nice everyone is, esp. on this spot! I also love how we can see what we all have in common and everything! = )
^ that i can chat about NCIS, let it out my system then get on with my day....
< going to get something to eat...YUMM
V am i the only one who cried at SWAK even tho i knew tony was going to survive....MCGEE SHOULD BE SHOT BUT NOT KILLED then my tear ducts will be working overtime...i'd cry an ocean if mcgee died
^ LOL ya, I cried...

< Same

v Do you like to read???
^ depends on what book...if im not enjoying a book then i tend to give up on it, but if i am into a good book then i will carry it everywhere until i finish it :). Read to school, on my break at work, in bed everywhere until its completed
< relaxing
V what sounds better McTony or Togeek?? aww bromance <3

:O i'm shocked none of you have asked me my name :L...My name is Emily :)
*sorry change that to Togee :) being so used to calling Mcgee mcgeek :L
heart
**Hi, Emily!!! LOL sorry for never asking, I always figured you'd tell us! LOL and sometimes people get offended when you ask them their name online (don't ask me why, I don't know LOL)

^ Um...I guess McTony, but really, most people will probably take it as a couple ship...I think the ship name is McNozzo.

< Same

v Did you support Tate before Tiva?
big smile
* Sorry, hey Emily!

^ Nope, i was a Kibbs shipper! Always thought Tony and Kate were more like brother and sister!
< About to go in a bath!
v What has been your favorite case that they have worked on??
sorry emily for not asking

^ murder 2.0 case
< watchin friends woop
v have you a criminal which you would like to see again?
***Joe and I answered at the same time.

**Yup, I know! I didn't see any relationship chemistry between those two...Kibbs was awesome. = )

^ (Joyce)I can't choose!!

(Joe) Um..does Trent Kort count?? LOL I would've loved to see Kai or Ari again, but they're both dead. = (

< Same

v What was your favorite episode ever?

Mine was Flesh and Bones...
^ mine must be SWAK...

< hiding from guests

* HELLO EVERYONE :):)

v what is the scene that pops up into your head of NCIS?

haha ive got pins and needles in my arm..my hand feels fuzzy :L,

the first scene that pops up into my head was mcgee and abby

mcgee: Eee 15 years ago
Abby: we'd still be in highschool..zits, braces...
Mcgee: and holding my notebook over...
Abby: was it like a large notebook or a mini one?

awww <3 this was so funny, and then mcgee was like abby what were you like 15 yrs ago...
heart
LOL classic scene.

^ Two scenes:

McAbby scene:
McGee: I found it Abby.
Abby: How did you know I was here?
McGee: I didn't.
Abby: *hugs McGee*
McGee: I thought you were supposed to ask permission.
Abby: Never with you, Tim.

Sexual Harassment Scene:

(Video included)

Palmer: What if your job includes touching naked people?
Lady: That's inappropriate at any time!
Palmer: Even if they're dead?
Lady: WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING DEAD NAKED PEOPLE?
Palmer: See, I work in autopsy-

< same

v Fave scene?

Mine would be the Driven McAbby scene. (Mentioned above LOL) and the Gibbs/Dinozzo Sr. scene where he tells him to treat Tony like a son and the end scene from Flesh and Bones.

sick
^ when Tony is annoying Kate...by reading her emails and rummanging through her bag and hanging his socks out to dry on his lamp...

also when Tony creates a lvl 5 sorcerous and talks to mcgee and mcgee is like "i'm going to give her another shot" and Tony is like NOOOO! :L

< watching Love actually

V Do you like the new Mcgee?
heart
**Emily, I thought that Tony hung his socks on his lamp while Ziva was there??? In Jurisdiction, right?

^ Yup!

< Same....

v Which couple do you think are meant to be on NCIS?

McAbby is my choice. = )
mischievous
* :O sorry my bad..probably i don't know

Haha i also like the episode where Tony shoots that guys ear off...:L

^ Abby/Gibbs :) and Mcabby :)

<....

V who would you rather date from NCIS?
heart
^ I gotta say Palmer...I would never get in the way of Tiva/ McAbby LOL and it'd be too weird dating Gibbs, Vance, or Ducky LOL....

< ...

v Would you like to see someone headslap Gibbs one day?? (And who)

I so would...I think it'd be funny..I'd love to see Tony headslap Gibbs, considering he gets the most slaps LOL.
^ i know Mike Franks slaps him so techinally we can't call it a gibbs slap cause when gibbs was a probie mike did it on him. I would like to see Abby givin old gibbs his slap :)
<
V do you think the team listens to Tony when he acts like Gibbs?..do you think they have more respect for him...?
^ That would be so funny, and i totally agree tony should be the one to headslap Gibbs

<planning my sweet sixteen

v if you could be realated to any of the characters on the show who would you want to be realated to and why?

i would say Abby because it would be cool to be her baby sis
blush
sorry i didnt answer your question McGeeky i guess u and me were typing it at the same time
^ Probably Tony cause he seems like the kinda brother who would do anything for his sister :D, and it would be cool being like him :)
<talking to my best friend who lives in New Zealand :)
V do you over analyize NCIS?
* its ok...
heart
*LOL Emily, at first I thought you wrote "stalking my best friend who lives in New Zealand".

^ Ya, esp. on the couple ships!

< Same

v Do you ever get confused as to how they catch the killer because of how into the case they go???
> not really, like Tony says Tis always the wife...:P, its so funny within the first few minutes me and mum are like "its her,she's the killer" and 9/10 we pick the right person..if you ever notice the pattern...its usually a person who they focus on at the start and then they ingnore..or like an extra policeman who has a big part for an extra...next time you watch it see..and you can correct me if i am wrong...:D

< haha :L yea :D

>do you think the team listens to Tony when he acts like Gibbs?..do you think they have more respect for him...?
heart
^ Not really..I think it's the same, but they get a little annoyed by him. They know that he's a competent leader, though.

< Same

v Were you surprised when Tony turned down the opportunity to lead his own team and stayed with Gibbs?

I wasn't...LOL I saw it coming but I was happy anyways. = )
^ no...he loves gibbs

V do you think mcgee has any rules? like abby, tony and gibbs? if so what do you think they are?
welcome to the forum Edward_is_sweet

^ yes they will be computery stuff
< ...
v do you have the boxsets or do you just watch repeats?
zzz
^ I just watch repeats. I have no money for boxsets LOL. My parents give me no allowance. =(

< ..........

v Are you bored right now?

I'm so bored......
**To the new posters, welcome to the forum. I'm Lauren, it's nice to meet you.

^Yes, and I think it should be Tony since he's the one that usually gets most of Gibbs' head-slaps.
< Watching TV.
v In Cloak, the dead body that the team stole from Ducky, did anyone else think it looked a little like Gibbs?
^ Just a tiny bit.....

< About to go to sleep.

v Whose death (as an agent) do you think affected Gibbs the most??

I'm stuck between Kate, Jenny, Chris Pacci, and Lee.

He had thoughts of suicide with Kate, and she was a member of his team; Jenny and him had a lot of chemistry; and he couldn't even open her body bag; Chris Pacci, he felt guilty for the death, and he had to kill Lee, so all were pretty sucky for him...
^ Either Jenny's or Kate's.
< Same as before.
v Which guest star has been your least favorite?
heart
^ Um....I can't choose LOL

< Same as before...

v In the episode Jurisdiction, were you surprised who the killer was?

I kinda was...the wife seemed so sweet. LOL I never actually thought that Tony would be right in saying that the wife did it.
heart
^ At first I didn't think it was her, but something seemed off about her so I figured it out.
< Working.
v Favorite Season 7 episode aside from the main ones; like ToC?
big smile
^ Faith, i really love that eppy!
< just back from the school run.
v Who do you think has been more jealous of the others relationships, McGee or Abby?
heart
^ Mmm... I think they've both had their moments... for me they are pretty equal.
< Working & am screaming at Fedex!
v How do you think Ziva & Kate would have gotten along if they worked together?
** LOL Jenna, is you screaming at Fedex about my preesnt? :P

^ IDK actually. I think they would have gotten along to a certain extent. But I think that maybe Ziva may have gotten annoyed by Kate's personlity or vice versa? Because they both get the work done, but by different approaches and the other may not have agreed with the other.
< Listening to music and frantically trying to think of things to post to this and the Tiva spot! We're dying people!
v Do you think this season has a new feel to it? If so, what do you think of it and do you think Season 8 will be the same?
big smile
^ It is different to all the other season but in a good way! And i only expect season 8 to be better!! I have loved each and every season but every season has just got better and better! And i think thats why the show is so big in the states just wish it was like that here, people are missing a great show!
< About to get ready to watch NCIS.
v Favorite frienship out of all the characters?
** Definitely Joyce, I don't understand why it's so underrated!

^ Erm...... Tony and Abby. They have a perfect brother/sister relationship!
< Same as before!
v What do you think would've happened if McGee and Gibbs weren't there to rescue Ziva in Somalia?
big smile
^ Ziva would of found a way home..:) or joined mosshad for real

< pretty proud of myself haven't watched an NCIS episode in two days :D

V If you met one of the actors from NCIS on the street what would you do?
^ oh i love chocolate :) but i'm on lent at the moment so no eating chocolate for me

*sorry we answered at the same time
**Haha, same here, Joyce! Even in the U.S. it's not that popular, at least not in the area where I live!

*Emily and I answered at the same time; I'll edit my answer. = )

(Emily's)^ If it were Michael or Mark, I would definitely head slap them and then ask for an autograph LOL.

^(Joyce's) Hm...well, I'm sure that Tony would have found a way, but they really would have taken a lot more time and maybe not even have succeeded.

< HW

v Who do you think was the best director (Morrow, Jenny, or Vance) and why?

I would say either Morrow or Vance because even though I like Jenny the best, those two definitely did their jobs the best.
^ Vance cause i love how he is so paranoid about Gibbs trying to steal his job...and is like Gibbs you want to ruin my life and steal everything from me and Gibbs is like no not really and Vance always goes your lying! :L
< singing random songs honestly i think my head is just a radio full of songs..
V i think Tony is the sorta person to make fun of someone due to their weight..what do you think? i would like to see one of the boys with a girl who isn't like supber uber skinny...but that will never happen
^ I don't think so. I think that he'd do that only for his friends; like he did with McGee. Tony's not that mean to people; he wouldn't intentionally hurt someone's feelings.

< HW

v Do you think that Gibbs would make a good director?
^ no, cause he doesn't wanna be director :)

< studying computing..wish i had mcgee to help me :L

V theres something fishy about Palmer's new wifey...Sophie? is her name? no offence but she is way to pretty to be with Palmer..i think she is an undercover agent or something...like Amanda was...:) i wuv autospy gremlin :)
heart
^Sophie was the name of Ducky's ex girlfriend. Um, Brina (Bree?) isn't Palmer's wife LOL. She's his girlfriend. I don't think she's an undercover gremlin at all; she seems to like Palmer a lot; I don't think she'd do anything that bad.

< I just realized that I said that Brina wasn't an undercover gremlin....ah, well, I'm too lazy to change it now LOL. = )

v Do you want to see more of Gibbs' boat later or do you think that it's permanently gone?
^ YEA :D:D:D i love his boats and how he uses them in a sexual way...like taking his love interest down there and having a romantic scene and hes like wanna sand my boat ;-) so cheesy :L
<nothing
V how does Gibbs get his boats out his house? superhero powers?! i've been dying to know!
heart
^ Haha, IDK, but I believe that he's told us. He told McGee when McGee asked him. He said, "Just break the bottle". So maybe he takes down one end of the wall and gets it out???

< HW

v Who do you think is the biggest McAbby shipper? (Besides McGee & Abby LOL.)
^ I'm thinking Tony. He was interested in their relationship when they first met, after all. Next would be Ziva :)
< Usual.
v Ever been surprised on Fanpop?
^ i havent watched that one yet
< Woooo
V do you have any Tony or Mcgee or Abby or Gibbs characters in your life

i do i have a RMPS teacher like Gibbs.and this guy in my computing is exactly like Tony and it annoys me cause he is always like "Emily" ;-) it annoys me :L
heart
**Emily and I answered at the same time.

^ (Dannii's) Yup! Once I was just surfing through some picks, and I got to 2 questions. One was for girls asking how big their boobs were (compared to fruit LOL) and another one was asking how "is your face when you are on the loo"? LOL those really surprised me. = )
(Emily's) Yes. My friend Angell is just like Abby, always so happy/perky and I'm a little like Tony because I'm always talking about television and movies.

< Same

v In Kill Ari Part 2, when Gibbs & Ziva had that conversation and mentioned Shannon & Kelly (but we really didn't know what happened to them yet), what was going through your mind?
**LOL apparently Emily and I edited at the same time too...whatever I'm too lazy to change it LOL. = )
* sorry i always seem to answer when other people answer :(

* my bad :)
**LOL that's okay, all of us are always answering at the same time; we're doing it even more recently LOL. = )
**The forum is becoming more popular! :)

^ I was like "Hmmmm... who are they?" LOL
< The usual. Might go to bed soon, I'm sooooo tired.
v Favourite cliffhanger on NCIS?
^ probably hiatcus part 1
< studying
V i think we work those poor actors too hard always demanding more new episodes of NCIS! poor poor guys :) what do you think?! DOWN WITH OVERWORKIN NCIS CREW!!
^ Yes, but I love it so much that I don't care LOL I'm selfish...it's okay, I'm sure that they get time off LOL. = )

< Same

v Before Kate died, did you think that it was her that was to die?

I did, but only because I started the show with Kill Ari... but honestly, the episodes were leading us up to believe that Tony would be the one dying: he got sick, almost blown up, Abby's dream....
^ i like how it was foreshadowing it, like Kate said "i'd rather die than" and then she got shot, also she got shot but her protector protected her...and before that she was asleep and gibbs put the blanket over her suggesting she was gonna die...and i think it was :) but it was a shame...my mum liked kate she doesn't like ziva thinks cotedepablo is a rubbish actor...i liked kate better but ziva is like laura croft and shes awesome :)
< on msn and facebook
V Do you think Mcgee is no longer a nerd?!
heart
**Gasp!! Your mom doesn't like Ziva?? I love Cote, she's an amazing actor, at least in my opinion!! = )

^ No way. He's just cooler now.

< Same

v What is the best grade that you have ever gotten on a test/project/other?

The highest I've ever gotten would be an A++ and also a 110 out of 100. !!!
^ I got a 111 in a class one quarter. Obviously the teacher offered way too much extra credit. :)
< Hm. . .
v Ziva or Kate?
^ i fail at life :( KATE

< writing a story bout me and this guy i like

V If Sean Murray were to create the timothy mcgee books would you buy it?! it would have to be Sean Murray cause only he knows tim mcgee...
heart
**LOLz, no really? = P

^Ziva, definitely. I wasn't much of a fan of Kate. I never understood how she started as Probie to right hand man of Gibbs.

< Same

v What are your favorite movies?

Mine would be Titanic, The Incredibles, Up, and The Proposal.
* I'm Ziva 100%
^Janies: I really like Phantom of the Opera and Star Wars.
^ Emily's: No. I find books based on shows slightly uncomfortable to read. However, I would love if they put a plot line with McGee writing another book back into the show, and read excerpts!
< Same nothingness
v If you could choose, would you put NCIS on another night instead of Tuesday?
*Jenn, Emily, and I answered at the same time...

**LOLz, no really? = P

^ (Jenn's first)^Ziva, definitely. I wasn't much of a fan of Kate. I never understood how she started as Probie to right hand man of Gibbs.

^ (Emily's) Yes. I'd like to.

^ (Jenn's 2nd) No. I've gotten used to it being on Tuesdays, although maybe Saturdays/Fridays would be easier.

< Same

v What are your favorite movies?

Mine would be Titanic, The Incredibles, Up, and The Proposal.
not been on all day, its been busy...everyone is answering at the same time atm

^ mine is the shawshank redemption awesome
< in bed on computer
v if you could change on thing about the show what would it be?
heart
*Tuesday's work perfectly for me & I plan my entire schedule around it so they can't change it now! lol. And yes Dani I'm screaming at Fedex about your present.* Joe & I answered so I'll answer both.

^ Dear John is my current favorite movie. I also like Titanic, Save the Last Dance, The Notebook, etc.
^^ Mmm... a new episode every night! lol
< Watching NCIS
v Favorite Tony-centric episode?
^ Flesh and Bones..and also Family.

< Same....

v Do you know any of your fanpop friends in person