NCIS Hey Guys...

NCISJess posted on May 01, 2010 at 05:25PM
Hi guys and gals I'm Jess I'm 26...and am a HUGE NCIS fan...

I love not only the characters on the show but the people behind them they are Good Decent folks and not at all a band of primadonnas...

I Love Music and Fan Fiction..also RPG's

Please feel free to get to know me :) Thanks for the welcome!

NCIS 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
smile
Hey Jess, I'm Dannii. Welcome to the spot and we hope you have an amazing time here! Most of us are on the ^,<,v Game on the forum so you can join in at any time. :) x
over a year ago Blue85 said…
Welcome to the spot, Jess. I'm Lauren and it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a good time while you're here and get to know a lot of people, because they're some of the best people you'll meet while you're on Fanpop.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Welcome to the wonderful NCIS spot Jess! I'm Jenna, 22 years old. It's very nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy this page as much as I have and I hope you find the people on here becoming great friends of yours. Because like Lauren said they are some of the best people on fanpop. <3
over a year ago NCISJess said…
Thanks Guys I feel very welcome already! :)
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
Hi jess, im joe, this is one of the nicest spots on fanpop with some really great people, like above (dannii, Lauren and Jenna) also many more as dannii says the ^,<,v forum is a good one to make friends, so feel free to join in :)
over a year ago Blue85 said…
We're glad to hear it, Jess. Dannii and Joe(who is also a great person and a good friend)are right about the ^,<,v thread, it is a good place to make friends and we do seem to have a pretty good time. It helps pass the time anyway. We'd love to have you join us, we could always use more posters. :)