New Era of Role Playing (NERP) Sathanus's Breath Character Graveyard

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Feb 04, 2017 at 09:04AM
This is for last actions/ quotes of fallen characters in the story

New Era of Role Playing (NERP) 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Rest in peace ~ Maribelle, Aiden's mother

"Kat unsheathed her sword, making the blinding light worse before slashing towards Maribelle's direction, sending a wave of pure light energy towards her direction before Kat moved, seeming to almost disappear before reappearing behind Maribelle, slashing towards her neck with her katana. "I'm sorry." She said to Maribelle quietly. Maribelle remained her calm composure as Kat spoke, however as she began to glow, Maribelle found herself growing steadily uneasy. As the glow and light grew stronger, she could feel her skin starting to burn and in a quick panic, she narrowly managed to move out of the way of the wave of energy. She cursed under her breath, trying to regain her bearings only to find Kat behind her and before Maribelle could say anything or react, her neck was sliced thoroughly through."
last edited over a year ago
Rest in peace ~ Maribelle, Aiden's mother

"Kat unsheathed her sword, making the blinding light wor
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Rest in peace ~ Jared Pence, Lieutenant of Unit 13, Proctor of Squadron 13

He picked up his side arm from the pile of clothes on the ground, shooting Jared three times. Once in the shoulder, in the thigh upper part of the chest before dropping the weapon. "Wouldn't want ya feeling too strong for this fight, eh 'buddy'?" He said before cackling a bit, laughing before he blew fire from his mouth almost like smoke to show that he could do that. "Wow, this feels amazing. I should have let this happen a long time ago!" Alexander said with a chuckle. "You white pig, always thinking you're smarter and stronger than everyone. I hate you, I really do Jared. Then..of all things.. you had the audacity to try and deny me my vengeance for my mother? No, I don't hate you Jared. I loathe you really. I feel sorry for you, always keeping the fake smile but keeping it up anyways, knowing there is nothing you could do to bring back that dead whore." Alexander said, cackling some more as his tail wagged from joy.

Jareds already shattered heart seemed to break just a bit more seeing Alexander transform and seeing his shift in personality when it happened. "Alexander you are forg-" He began speaking but broke off his sentence as Alexander shot him in the shoulder, then in the thigh, and finally in the upper chest, forcing him to fall down. He managed to catch himself on his good knee and normally as it was he might had normally been able to find a way to get himself patched up with his plants or find a way to fight effectively, however as it was, he couldnt get himself to want to move. His body was in complete pain and at this point he was already starting to bleed out, but it really was nothing compared to the lack of reason to move he had at this point. For the second he was shot, he realized that Jasmine gone and Alexander gone, there really wasnt much of anyone he had close to him anymore. Jasmine was dead. Alexander, against what Jared believed could ever happened, turned fire on him. Instead of moving or putting a strong effort to continue the fight, Jared remained there listening to every word that Alexander had to say. The last bit of will seemed to vanish out of Jared's eyes as Alexander spoke. So Alexnader loathed him huh? It was fair. He could have been more honest with his side of his issues, given Alexander someone elses' issues to focus on. He could have worked harder to find a way to reverse the transformation process. He could have prevented this whole scene from happening. He could have taken Alexander more seriously, given him proper help. He could have kept Alexander from coming. He could have made it so he could still live with the perfect life that he was starting to have. He could have let Alexander have the life he never had to have. And by his foolish mistakes, he ended up stealing all of it away from Alexander, so what wasnt there to loathe about that? And it was true. As much as he believed pretending to be happy could spawn actually happiness, it was never a genuine happiness and he had long since been crushed horridly surviving barely on the smiles of others and the distraction of the army and Alexander was right. No part of him wanted to believe that he couldnt bring back Jasmine. It was foolish of him to even believe that she came back at all. He fell to his side, still not dead yet, but having lost the will and energy to force himself up. "Alex... Im.. sorry." He managed to mutter out of his blood-filled mouth.
Rest in peace ~ Jared Pence, Lieutenant of Unit 13, Proctor of Squadron 13

He picked up his side a
Rest in Peace ~ Alexander Von Bannister, Commander of Unit 13

"Aiden looked around at the scenario. The girls seemed to not be noticing or paying attention to him and at the moment Radix appeared to be focused on Villads and Fawkes. All in the meanwhile Alexander seemed to be pretty much killing Jared meaning at this point, there was nothing other to do. He cletched his fist. This was going to be a massacre and he knew it. He really did not want to leave Kat's side for this, but as it was Alexander would end up doing more harm if not dealt with and there was no way he could have Kat kill Alexander. Quickly he pushed past the female beasts and approached Alexander. "Commander Bannister. Please stop it. I dont want to have to fight you." As Alexander looked down at Jared's dead body, his tail wagged before it stabbed into his chest, bringing out his heart. Alexander took it off his tail spike, taking a bite as he looked at Aiden with a raised eyebrow.
"My name is Alexander, get it right." He said, taking a bite of the heart before throwing the rest on the ground, stomping on it as a terrifyingly strong power resonated from Alexander. "I am no Von Bannister, I despise that name. I am a Masayoshi." He said, stretching a bit as his tail wagged. "Aiden, I'm going to cut that heart out and eat it, right before I kill your precious Katelyn and take her heart too." His said in his deep demonic tone, not even seeing Katelyn as his sister anymore. "I'll show you the truth strength of my supremacy." He said, charging at Aiden, shooting flames from his hands and propelling him at the speed of a jet as his tail stuck out like a spear head as he laughed like a mad man. Aiden sighed at Alexander's words. It wasnt what he wanted to hear as those words meant that he worst had to be done. Alexander would have to be put down as he was past the point of no return at this point. Despite the clear strength Alexander seemed to show, Aiden really could not find himself intimidated. Maybe it was because he saw Alexander deep down in there, or maybe it was the beast genocide he soloed a few days ago, but for some reason he really lost any sense of fear for beast. To add to his confidence, something about the air itself seemed to make him feel stronger than ever. His blood boiled much like it normally did when he snapped into aggressive or protective states, but this time, Aiden managed to keep his level head. As Alexander rocketed over, Aiden smoothly and effortlessly side stepped the charge, allowing Alexander to go right past him. As Alexander passsed him, Aiden grabbed him by the tail and slammed him down towards the ground in front of him with unbelievable, inhumane strength. As Aiden stood, he gave off strong beastly vibes. Aiden looked at Alexander as he slammed him onto the ground. It kind of sucked his class being a berserker as it made it difficult to do quick painless kills, but if it was anything he could do, it would be going for the neck. While Alexander was on the ground, Aiden went for an attack with his claw gauntlets to claw through his neck. Alexander realized what had happened and tried to stop himself before Aiden grabbed him. Alexander was surprised and slashed Aiden across the chest as he got slammed into the ground, grunting hard. He felt like he had been hit by a beast, and it did not feel nice. As Alexander looked up at him with a grin, he breathed fire all over Aiden, severely burning his arms and hands and partially his shoulders before he got clawed through the neck. What fell stood out after he died was his hand that was next to his shoulder, which from what it seemed appeared to have been trying to block the hit. Alexander palm opened post mortem, and what fell out was his ring he was going to give to Yoko, covered in his blood. "
Rest in Peace ~ Alexander Von Bannister, Commander of Unit 13 

"Aiden looked around at the scenari
Rest in Peace~ Ivan "Fawkes" Hong, Ex Warlord and member of Unit 13

"Fawkes hit, letting out a large "OOMF" as he hit it, having the wind taken out of him but still having power to fight, getting up and firing arrows from his bow at Radix before stepping in front of Villads. "Villads, step back." Fawkes ordered. "I may not be a good person, but in this instance, I'm going to think of what you would do Lucas." He said quietly before sighing. "Come at me first, I will not allow you to hurt him." Fawkes said, determined as he pointed an arrow towards Radix's direction. Radix, after being pushed by Villads, took a few steps back from him as he raised his hand as a dense small ball of black energy formed in his hands with what appeared to be strings of black electricity dancing around it. Quickly he moved his head out of the way of the arrow Fawkes shot. "Do you really want to die that badly?" He sighed before moving his hand and facing it towards Fawkes before releasing it as a large black beam which held the destructive capability to nearly completely eradicate most of which the beam came in contact with, which was definitely more than enough to remove skin and even some layers of muscles from a person who got directly hit by it. "Aiden please..there's not more you can do." Kat said quietly, tears coming down from her face as she kissed his cheek. "I can't lose you too." She said quietly as she was forced to watch her friends die as she couldn't do nothing.

Fawkes stood his ground, completely determined to do this. "I'm fine with it." Fawkes said as he saw his impending death coming.

"FAWKES NO!!!!!!!" Villads screamed at the top of his lungs as the black beam was fired and he watched his best friend get hit with it in front of him.

Fawkes took the hit of the blast, screaming in agony as he felt the front part of his body get completely vaporized. After the blast, which about lasted five seconds Fawkes still stood, his face a burnt to a crisp skeletal face and his organ hanging out of his body. He fell on his knees, looking up to the sky even though he was blind now. "Silvia..I'll...find..you." He said as he fell over in a puddle of his own charred organs and blood.

"No! No! NO NO NO!" Villads screamed as he looked at Fawkes's dead body, tears running down his face as he put his hand on it, turning him over and putting a piece of Fawkes's burnt shirt over his eyes since his eyelids were burnt off. He looked in the front pocket of Fawkes's coat, seeing a burnt photo of Fawkes, Adrian and SIlvia. "
Rest in Peace~ Ivan "Fawkes" Hong, Ex Warlord and member of Unit 13 

"Fawkes hit, letting out a la
Rest in Peace ~ Villads Görschmitt, son of Hans Görschmitt

"No! No! NO NO NO!" Villads screamed as he looked at Fawkes's dead body, tears running down his face as he put his hand on it, turning him over and putting a piece of Fawkes's burnt shirt over his eyes since his eyelids were burnt off. He looked in the front pocket of Fawkes's coat, seeing a burnt photo of Fawkes, Adrian and Silvia. Villads looked up at Radix, hate in his eyes as his face turned a dark red as he felt the viking blood run crazy through his veins. "Jeg skal drepe deg!" He yelled in norwegian as he jumped in the air, twirling in a non graceful manner as his chains shot out and the quickest speed they could and brought him downward at a incredibly quick speed as Villads prepared to attack him with his axe from the air. Radix stood where he was as Villads came charging down at him, as he came close, he raised one of his hands and caught Villads' axe by the sharp blade almost as if he was catching a frisbee. "Sorry but your weapons and strength arent enough to even scratch me." He said quickly before raising a hand, touching Villads' chest with a finger before it small ball of red energy formed on his finger, much smaller than he could have made it, and touched it upon Villads' skin, causing it to erupt into a small, but deadly, explosion at close range. Villads's eyes widened as his axe has caught, knowing that now this would be his last mistake. "You are worthy of valhalla-" He said before the explosion happened, blowing the upper half of his body apart in several different directions as his large body now laid on the ground, lifeless.
Rest in Peace ~ Villads Görschmitt, son of Hans Görschmitt

"No! No! NO NO NO!" Villads screamed
Rest in peace ~ Feraline Acerbi, member of Unit 13

Fera seemed to slightly come to realization of Kat only after she slapped her. "K-kat is that... you?" She spoke in a shaken up voice. Before looking over at Radix who was already turning over. "Please dont kill me. I just want to go home." She muttered quietly having it be the only level of volume she could work up.

Radix turned around to look at Kat, Fera, Aiden, and the two other girls, a menacing smirk growing across his face as he wiped some of Villads' guts off of his face. The sheer look of despair and hopelessness that was drawn across all of their faces was glorious and satisfied his sadistic hunger. "Now now. Dont you hit the poor little traumatized girl. However, sorry. No." He said as he raised his hand. Upon doing so spears appared behind the two girls and Fera before suddenly impaling them all in unison. Each and everyone of them falling to the ground dead.
Rest in peace ~ Feraline Acerbi, member of Unit 13

Fera seemed to slightly come to realization of
Rest in Peace ~ Saken Nyago, Second in Command of the Close Combat Sector of the Special Unit

Sajii looked up at Ciara, being a bit awkward as he was often more used to getting the jump on someone rather than being approached. He looked over at Saken and nodded. As he did so, Saken went to grab for his blade, slowly drawing it out as if indirectly threatening Ciara, as Sajii began to step back a bit. "We are here with the Struggarian Empire's Special Unit and we are here to take you into custody may it be dead or alive. Please come with us." Saken spoke out firmly.

Ciara giggled before her smile turned to an expression of pure disgust. "Dead or alive? Hah. You dirty squinty eyed rat. You think you're taking ME anywhere?" She said before rolling her eyes. "I am taken, thank you very much. I won't be going anywhere with anybody, but especially not boys." She said before cracking her neck a bit before yawning, blowing on her hand before a white blinding flame shot out quickly onto Saken, lighting him ablaze as Ciara chuckled. "Roast boy! Roast! Perhaps I'll make a traditional yakisoba or such for Dresden!" She said as she chuckled.
Rest in Peace ~ Saken Nyago, Second in Command of the Close Combat Sector of the Special Unit

Saji
Rest in Peace ~ Adrian Hong, son of Adrian and Silvia Hong, Prince of Warsaria

Villads moved through the blizzard, using a fire in his hand to keep him warm as Adrian came out of nowhere in the form of ice, circling around in the form of an ice wraith before the hail from the blizzard starting hitting hard, slicing at Villads skin like thousands of razor blades before he breathed in massively and covered his skin with his wings, taking the beating as Adrian rammed against him. Suddenly, the orbs that had been surrounding Villads followed him outside before detonating, creating a temporary stop in the blizzard as Villads opened up and shot out a beam ten times larger than the one that had hit Ivan, completely stopping the blizzard and causing the sky to go pitch black for a minute, forcing Adrian to revert back to his human form as he fell on his ass, terrified but determined. Villads shot out a spear before Adrian dodged it and grabbed the rope before swinging Villads, throwing him into the castle before Villads retracted his spear, slicing Adrian's hand open before he pried himself off the wall. Villads grunted, looking at Adrian before grinning, showing his jagged teeth. He flew towards Adrian, lunging at him. Adrian tried to turn back into a wraith before realizing he wasn't fast enough to move, and as a distorted harp played from the heavens as Villads's yellow eyes turned red. He picked up Adrian, biting into his neck as Adrian screamed, kicking and crying at the pain. "DADDDDDDDDDY! NONONONONONO-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Adrian screamed, wishing his father would come and save him before Villads viciously ripped his throat out with his teeth, swallowing part of Adrian's neck while he was still alive before he dug his clawed hands through his back, ripping him to shreds as he ate Adrian up to his heart before leaving his dead body on the ground, all torn up from Villads viciously tearing him apart as Adrian's organs and blood were all strewn about his face.
Rest in Peace ~ Adrian Hong, son of Adrian and Silvia Hong, Prince of Warsaria

Villads moved thr