Ninja RP Ninja Academy

hunter51 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 07:39PM
lets go to school ^^

Ninja RP 3740 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3740

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Akan keep smirking devilishly."Now you've done it."I let go of him and fall backwards.I fall unconscious and Akan laughs maniacally."You're so stupid.You shouldn't have said yes."
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Shane stumbles back at the sight of Akan. "Oh shit what is that?" Rivan sighs and walks over to Tsukiko and picking her up, she carries Tsukiko into the living and places her on the couch. "thats her goblin friend."
I lay unconscious on the couch and Akan slightly growls."I'm her guardian demon thank you!And I love being mischievous!I'm the one who's been burning everyone."He smirks devilishly and looks at Shane."And you just knocked her unconscious from your wish."
"Hey I didn't wish anything!"
"Wanting,wishing,it's the same to me.But that's not the problem here.You see,since I'm a demon,it's my job to be mischievous.And my master is not here to control me.So...."He smirks devilishly and starts getting a bit bigger,his eyes ed as blood.At that instant I jerk awake,jump off the couch,and slam my hand down on him.He disappears and reappears outside."I'll be damned if he hurts any of my friends."I look up and smile at Shane.
over a year ago hunter51 said…
( wat I miss I guys post so much & don't let me catch up)
(They learned my secret we went to rivan's house and now we're just talking.Simple.)
Shane calmly smiles back. "I don't think he was going to hurt me."
"If I know anything about him it's that he was probably gonna kill you.But you don't have to worry about him even laying a finger on you.I'll make damn sure he won't do anything to harm you."I stand up and look at the door."I'm pretty sure he reappeared outside,so he won't be able to come back in."
"Ok, so how about lunch now?" Rivan smiled. "Love to have lunch." Shane walked into the kitchen.
"Yeah!I'm pretty hungry."I smile at Shane and Rivan,sitting down.'I hope he doesn't find a way inside.If he does....who knows what he will do....'I look at the door,slightly from fear,and don't look away from it,not blinking at all.
Rivan lays a hand on her head. "Don't worry Tsukiko." "Hey I made roast beef, hope you like it." He comes in holding three plates.
I slightly jump,blinking,as if coming out of a trance."O-Oh....Y-Yeah...."I look at Shane and smile."Thanks.Anything would be delicious to me right now."I giggle and smile nervously.
Rivan takes her hand off Tsukiko's head. "Mmmm. You know I will." Shane sets the plate on the table.
I smile and pick up the plate."Thanks so much!"I start eating slightly fast.I stop after a bit and swallow."This is so good!"I keep eating.
Shane sat down and smiled. "Glad you like it." He started eating. Rivan sat in the seat across from Shane and started to eat.
I finish eating half way through."That really hit the spot."I smile sweetly and take my plate into the kitchen.I scrape the remaining of the food into the garbage can and I start cleaning my plate.
Rivan stood and ent into the kitchen. "Tsukiko you don't need to do that. I can do it." She said with a smile. Shane walked in. "Actually Rivan, I'll do it. You have to take care of Nikita first." Rivan smiled. "Oh yeah."
"Nikita?"I looked at her and Shane."And don't worry.I'm sorry if I seem weird to you,but I'm just used to doing this.Since I'm living alone I have to."I keep washing my dish."I'll wash yours too,if you want."
Shane just smiled and took the dish from here. "Rivan go introduce her to Nikita." Rivan went to grab Tsukiko by the arm. "Ok."
"Um...O.k...."I turn and face Rivan before she grabs me arm."Let's go."I smile at her and wait for her to start walking.Akan grumbles to himself and burns a hole through the door."HEY!!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING,THROWING ME OUT LIKE THAT?!!!"I gasp and hide behind Rivan,hoping he wouldn't see me.
Rivan smirks, pointing out the door she spoke. "Hey Tsukiko left already, you should catch up to her." At the sink Shane nodded in agreement.
"Oh really!I think not!"He sniffs the air and smirks."I can smell her fear.I know when my master is present and when she's not!"He flies over to me and I gasp.Before I could do anything,he made a ball of fire and threw it at the back of my head.I shut my eyes tight and the ball of fire stops in mid air."What the...?!"
Rivan had placed a hand on Tsukiko's should and wrapped her body in a protective barrier, when the fire bal, stopped. "Hmmm."
I open my eyes and the fire starts to unravel and I look at it."Oh yeah....I'm an expert with fire...."I put one of my hands up and the fire swirls around it."Yes.I knew that would happen.""WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!YOU THREW IT AT ME CUZ YOU WERE ANGRY AT ME!!!"The fire gets bigger and completely covers my hand.
"Hey calm down Tsukiko. Don't want the house to burn down." Rivan smiled nervously. Shane spoke. "Take her to see Nikita now, he always calms you down." Rivan nodded. "C'mon." She started walking out the door.
I let the fire die down until it was a tiny ember and followed Rivan."I'm sorry....He just makes me so angry....""Hey.I am right here you know.""You were supposed to hear it."He growls at me.
Rivan giggles. She leads them out the door and out to the back yard of the house. She smiles. "Just through here." She says as she pushes a bush aside. She holds it aside to let Tsukiko walk through first.
I walk through the bushes and look around."What exactly am I looking for?"Akan rolls his eyes and sits lazily on my shoulder."I swear if you burn me again I won't hesitate to.....""To what?You can't kill me cuz I'm basically dead.""Shut up...."
Rivan walks through the bush smiling. "Follow me we aren't there yet." She walks forward and to a part in the woods were there is a field type thing. "Now we are here." She cups her hands around her mouth and makes a raoring sound.
"Why are you making such a noise?"says Akan."Shut up and wait.You're so impatient.""Well,I'm a demon.I have no time for patience.""Would you just shut up!Gods I wish I didn't have such an ancestry as to be spawns of Satan.""Hey!Us demons aren't that bad!""YOU'RE ANNOYING!I KNOW THAT MUCH!"He grumbles and I sigh."Se what I grow through?"
Rivan put her hands down and got into a crouch, from the bushes on the opposite side of the field came a gaint white tiger racing toward. Rivan speed forward at the tiger, and the tiger leapt into the air, Rivan did the same. The two met in the middle crashing into one other. When they landed the tiger was on Rivan. Rivan laughed, she patted the giant tiger's head. "Hey Nikita." She rubbed her face against him. "I missed you so much!"
Rivan put her hands down and got into a crouch, from the bushes on the opposite side of the field cam
"So this is Nikita....She's beautiful."I felt Akan hide behind my head and shudder in fear."Don't tell me you're afraid of tigers.""I'm afraid of any animal that can use me as a mint.""That's one hot mint.""Shut it with the puns!"I giggle and walk over to the tiger.I pet her head and smile at her with gentle eyes."You're so beautiful."
Nikita steps away and lets out a low growl. Rivan stood. "He gets mad when people call him a girl." She walked forward and patted his head. "Its ok Nikita she didnt mean any harm by it." Nikita rubbed his head against Rivan.
"Oh!I'm so terribly sorry!"I kneel with one arm across my chest."You have my word that I won't ever make that mistake again."I look up and smile at him."But you are still very beautiful."
Nikita raored, and Rivan smiled. "Go ahead." Nikita walked to Tsukiko and rubbed against her.
I giggle and pet his head."You're also soft!"I smile sweetly and keep petting him.
Nikita raors and jumps up onto her, resting his paws on her shoulders. Rivan laughs. "He likes you."
I giggle and keep petting him."I see that."Akan jumps away and flies,sitting on Rivan's shoulders."I hate big kitties."I glare at him,then keep smiling at Nikita."You're so pretty and soft."I keep petting him.
Nikita purrs loudly. Rivan looks over at Akan. "Why?"
"Like I said,I hate anything that can use me as a mint."He grumbled and looked away.I keep petting Nikita and smiling.
over a year ago antoniodude4 said…
surprise
A rustle comes from behind Rivan " AHHHH what the? sorry to interupt but why do you have a tiger with you!
A rustle comes from behind Rivan " AHHHH what the? sorry to interupt but why do you have a tiger with
I look at the boy."Hm?Oh...This is Nikita....She's a friend....""Who the hell are you?"asked Akan impatiently,but he knew that the boy couldn't hear or see him."Yeah,who are you?"
Nikita looked up at Tsukiko and slightly growled at yet again being called a girl. Rivan turned to the newcomer. "Nikita is the tiger's name. And HE is my friend, and guard. Who are you?"
"What are you growling at?I was saying Rivan was a friend.Please don't be mad at me."I hug him and keep petting his head.
Nikta purred then walked over to stand by Rivan protectively.
I giggle and walk up on the other side of Rivan.Akan jumps onto my shoulder and he grunts,landing.I roll my eyes when he lands and I look at the boy.
"Well if your not going to answer than I suggest you leave here." Rivan turned her back on the boy crossing her arms over her chest.
I look up at the sky and my smile disappears."Hey,Tsukiko.What's wrong?""It's going to rain.Not now,but later on it will.Let's get back to the house,Rivan."I look at her.
Rivan smiles. "Not yet. Nikta still need to have his walk." Without another word, Rivan jumps up onto Nikta's back. Nikta leapt forward and into the woods. The two disappeared. Then about 10 minutes later returned from a tree on the right of Tsukiko.