Ouran High School Host Club Opinion Article

Ouran High School Host Club Season 2 Possibility

Opinion by UmixX posted over a year ago
As many of you are dreaming about, Ouran season 1 has ended and fans have been craving for a season 2 for a VERY long time. If some of you researched you could have come across the fact that considering the manga just ended not to long ago their is much more that a second season could grant to its fans. Petitions are being signed and everything which could influence a change of heart to Bones but does not mean it will be 100%. Keep in mind that for a second season we wont have it for months or even years IF it would be made. Another interesting fact I have come across is the following, if you observe the release dates of both the anime and the manga you will realize a pattern. For example, when volume 6 was released in 2005 in Japan it marked where season 1 of the anime would have ended. Nearly a year later is when they aired the first episode of the anime. Now looking at volume 18, it was released in April, 2011 in Japan. Now, since it took nearly a year for a 26 episode season from the first 6 volumes it would mean it could take up to 2 years for the release of the second and possibly third season of OHSHC. This might just be my thoughts on the subject but if this is correct, the first episode of season 2 might air sometime mid-2013! Like I just said it is a theory but I for one would love a continuation considering season 1 ended so abruptly. And with the ending of season 1 it could be easy to continue on with the next one. Keep in mind if this does happen only the Japanese version would be released in 2013 and could take another year at the maximum for the english dubbed. Please dont leave any comments that lower peoples thoughts, I just thought of this and would LOVE a second season!

a season 2 would be very cool i wonder what it would focus on.

UmixX said:
Looking at how the continuation of the manga, it would continue with more weird adventures just as it did in season 1! More weird yet funny moments and also in Chapter 72 Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai graduate so that could be expected. With the 11 chapters that follow they still visit very much to continue being a part of the club. Then in the ending of the manga everyone graduated and follows Haruhi to study abroad in Boston. It would make the story much more interesting thats for sure! XD

yes!!! I would like to have season 2! <333333
Please keep us informed of any updates, thx. ^_^

UmixX said:
I'll make sure to do so!

You are a genius! :)

arang said:
yes I would like to have season 2
Please keep us informed of any updates, thanks<3

UmixX said:
I'll make sure to keep you informed of any updates. And now with the recent announcement that of all anime's, Dragon Ball would have a continuation. It began in the 90's and their continuing 20 years later. So if that's the case OHSHC might receive the same treatment :P

THANK YOU!! I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW THAT I KNOW THAT THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF A SEASON 2!!

It has to happen eventually plus ouran made me feel happy and i haven't laughed this much ever since naruto on toonami a couple years ago plus its me and my girlfriends favorite anime and i would be a shame for it to end.

I will cry myself to sleep if they don't have a season 2, so everyone hope for the best!!

ImaKitteh said:
MEHHH SECOND SEASON NOWWWWW!!!

cake
Gamertara said:
I just stumbled across this gem of an anime and was very surprised how suddenly it ended! I would love for there to be a season 2, and possibly a season 3. Even though it's not anime, there is always the manga for some relief!

saffy511 said:
if there is a second season then i hope it would in clude girl host

epeiichan said:
The second seaosn will be awesome im sure.
I'm looking forward for itsseason 2, i hope the release will be
before year ends.

sora603 said:
ok it is 2013 and i have to say there has been no realise im not trying to upset any 1 but the most in portent q is how long more if they do do it

You do realize that the English version won't be coming out for another year, if Bones and funimation did make a season 2, it'd be released in Japan first. SO THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR SEASON 2 ENGLISH DUBBED COMING OUT IN 2014!
last edited 7 months ago

worried
YES!!! I'm slowly dying on the inside for season 2. And if they are not making a season 2 I am sure to kill myself. (J.K)

sora603 said:
well i do need season 2 soon its 2014 and there has been no sign of it..........if 1 of you have any info pleas tell us soon but if not then im sad for life