Pantherclan Members of PantherClan

theWOLFPACK15 posted on Nov 17, 2010 at 01:59AM
Scroll down to see if your cat is there if not then follow instruction at the top of the picture.

Leader:
(theWOLFPACK15)Pantherstar-beautiful black she-cat with yellow eyes.(Mate: Coonmask)
Deputy:
(theWOLFPACK15)Jetstream- Dark grey tom with pale green eyes.(mate: Nightfog)

Medicine cat:
(theWOLFPACK15)Questfeather- pretty Silver and white tabby she cat with blue eyes

Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:

(TeamPeeta649)Coonmask-a large gray tabby tom with black paws, a black mask over his eyes and gold eyes(Mate: Pantherstar) (app. Forestpaw)
(TeamPeeta649)Nightfog- a beautiful black she-cat with gray spots, long legs and purple eyes(mate: Jetstream)
(theWOLFPACK15)Rivershade - Silver tabby She-cat with black stripes and Green eyes. (Mate: Frogleap)
(theWOLFPACK15)Loneheart-Black and white tom with green eyes.(App.Brightpaw)
(Teampeeta649)Squeaksong-a small long-furred, tan she-cat with white paws and sea blue eyes.(Mate: Loneheart)
(smartone123)Frogleap-gray tom with frog green eyes (Mate: Rivershade)App.Flowerpaw
(smartone123)Lazyfoot-silver tabby she cat with blue eyes
(theWOLFPACK15)Scorchfire-Grey tom with a dark grey spot around his right eye, Dark grey paws, left ear, and tipped tail, with amber eyes (App.Copperpaw)
(Dovemoon)Angelwing- a beautiful small pure white she-kit with blue eyes (App. Swiftpaw)
(smartone123)nettleleaf-silver tabby with striking green eyes
(smartone123)glintfeather-red-brown she cat with black stripes and hazel eyes (app. Dawnpaw)
(theWOLFPACK15)Thunderbeak- large black tom with gray stripes with dark green eyes (Mate: Redrose)(App. Autumnpaw)
(Teampeeta649)Cloudmist- a lightly gray she-cat with black paws, tail tip and ear tips with purple eyes (Mate: Talon)
(smartone123)Redrose-beautiful long haired red brown she cat with deep green eyes (Mate: Thunderbeak)
(Dovemoon)Grayfang- a large gray tom with yellow eyes and is blind in one eye
(theWOLFPACK15)Northstorm-Handsome grey tabby tom with brownish black stripes when exposed to the sun and amber eyes.(Mate: Rivermist)
(smartone123)Lakefrost-gray/blue tom with ice blue eyes
(TheWOLFPACK15)Chasebreeze- black tom deep blue eyes(Mate:Jayheart)
(smartone123)Tigergaze- ginger and black stripe tom with green eyes
(TheWOLFPACK15)Talon- Golden tabby tom, battle-scarred pelt, knicked ear, with emerald green eyes
(Dovemoon)Owlfeather-Dark grey tom with thick black markings down his back with brownish paws and yellow-ish eyes.
(Jen-Law)Slicksilver - a white, sleek tomcat with green eyes and a black splotch on his back, brave and a little bit cocky
(KatieK102)Brindefoot-Pretty white she-cat with brown patches, brown paws, muzzle, and green eyes (App. Smokepaw)
(Tuktu)Caperstep-a pretty white/cream she-cat with light purple eyes
(theWOLFPACK15)Sunfrost-Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
(TeamPeeta649)Cresentsky-Black she-cat with a white cresent shape around her eye
(TeamPeeta649)Rainsplash-Grey tabby she cat with white paws and white underbelly and muzzle
(TeamPeeta649)Driftstorm-White tom. (Mate: Tigergaze)
(KatieK102)Dawnleaf - Pretty bright orange she-cat with deep green eyes and faint stripes
(Bluefire777) Wolfsayer- black Tom with a white mask over eyes and nose with ice blue eyes

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15)Swiftpaw-marbled black and white tom with amber eyes
(smartone123)Brightpaw-red brown tom with dark green eyes
(KatieK102)Forestpaw - Big pitch black tom with gray paws and forest green eyes
(theWOLFPACK15)Copperpaw-Russet furred tom, with a lighter colored tail, born with no eyes
(TeamPeeta649)Flowerpaw-Tortoiseshell and white she-cat blue eyes.
(TheWOLFPACK15)Smokepaw- Black and white tom with blue eyes.
(Bluefire777)Autumnpaw- soft brown colored she-cat with dark brown paws and nose bright green eyes

Queens:
(smartone123)Lazyfoot-silver tabby she cat with blue eyes
(Dovemoon)Jayheart- small beautiful grey tabby shecat with light blue eyes(Mate: Chasebreeze)
(smartone123)Rivermist-pretty gray white she cat (Mate: Northstorm)
(Teampeeta649)Stormheart- small dark gray she-cat with black spots with cloud blue eyes (Mate: Scorchfire)
(Bluefire777) Darksand- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Adopted Kits

(Dovemoon)Cinderkit-Grey she-cat with blue eyes
(TheWOLFPACK15)Frostkit-small blue grey she cat with white speckles on her nose and back like frost with white paws
(Dovemoon)Bumblekit-Dark grey tom with dark tabby markings
(Jen-Law)Pepperkit - an orphaned fluffy black she-cat with amber eyes, very skittish and shy

Kits:

Lazyfoot's kits
(TheWOLFPACK15)Leafkit- Light brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
(TheWOLFPACK15)Fleetkit-White she-cat with grey tabby legs, tail and mask, Ice blue eyes.
(smartone123)Blizzardkit- Fluffy white-cream tom with grey/brown ears and forhead and tail, blue eyes.

Stormheart's kits
(TheWOLFPACK15)Fogkit-Light grey tom with a striped tail, with green eyes
(TheWOLFPACK15)Cloverkit-White she-cat with black spots and blue eyes
(KatieK102)Shadekit-Dark grey tom with black splotches and gold eyes

Jayheart's Kits:
(Dovemoon)Wolfkit-Dark grey Tom tabby with deep blue eyes and a black band running across his eyes like
(smartone123)Sharkkit-Grey/silver tom with very light and pale tabby markings with blue eyes
(Dovemoon)Moonkit-Small beautiful Grey/silver she cat With light blue eyes
(TheWOLFPACK15)Blackkit-Black she cat with distinct blue eyes

Rivermist's Kits
(Smartone123)Thistlekit-Handsome long furred black tom with very pale silvery gray tabby markings, green eyes
(theWOLFPACK15)Mudkit-Dark brown tom with black spots and amber eyes
(Dovemoon)Whitekit-Pretty white she-cat with green eyes and light gray shade on her back to tail tip

Elders:

(TeamPeeta649)Bane-large dark grey and black tom with one gold eye and one blue eye (Mate: Maple)
(TeamPeeta649)Maple-small tan she-cat with black paws, tail tip, and ear tips, a white belly and purpleish-blue eyes (Mate: Bane)
_________________________________________­___­__
PantherClan shares boarders with MountianClan

If you joined the clan and came back to RP them and they are not here then go to this page and read the instruction at the top. http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/pantherclann/f­oru­m/p­ost­/19­6..­.er­s
<b>Scroll down to see if your cat is there if not then follow instruction at the top of the picture.<
last edited on Jun 18, 2014 at 07:59PM
save

Pantherclan 20901 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14951-14975 of 20901

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Yeah. Me and my superior brightness! (grins and puffs out chest)-Sunpaw

(Licks his paw, easedropping)Yeah, too bad we can't say the same thing about your brains. (Chuckles)-Northpaw

Oh ha ha.-Sunpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* I'm the one with the brains. -Driftpaw
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
( okay.. nothing too important at least.. )
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Nods"yep"-tigerpaw
(Laughs)Yeah keep telling yourself that.-Sunpaw

(chuckles)-Northpaw

(sniffs all the scents)Anymore intresting stuff?-Copper
* stalks Northpaw from behind him, about to pounce on him to surprise him* ~ Jaypaw
(yawns and continues his wash)-Notthpaw
*tackles his brother playfully and pins him* I will. And I'll tell myself I'm stronger too. *chuckles* -Driftpaw
* pounces Om him from behind and pins him down* -Jaypaw
(Yelps in surprise and groans)Jaypaw!-Northpaw

(Smirks and quickly rolls him over and pins him)Ha! Sorry but I'm the strongest!-Sunpaw

(Looks over at the brothers)-Strikerkit
* smiles and hops off him* Yes? That's my name. ~ Jaypaw
(Narrows eyes, smirks, and pounces on her)Really I thought your name was Feather brain!-Northpaw
* yelps and dodges* Nope! THats your name! ~ Jaypaw
*laughs* All right! You win! -Driftpaw
"yes lots!warriors den!"bounds over to it"this is after your a apprentice where you get to have wonderful adventure without being told what to do and go on patrols and stuff !"sounds excited-tigerpaw
(Growls playfully gets ready for another pounce.)-Northpaw

(Walks over)I really don't like to see my apprentice acting like a kit before being made a warrior. (smiles)-Loneheart

(Bounces off of him)Of course I do. (laughs)-Sunpaw

(Twitches ears and follows his scent)You mean no one can boss you around anymore? (smiles)
* straightens up and Looks at Loneheart* OH, hi. We were practicing though.. weren't we, Northpaw? * looks at Northpaw* ~ Jaypaw
"not well sept senior warriors and the leader but you get to boss around to little kits and apprentices !"pokes head in smiles sadly"I had a great friend who was a great kind hearted warrior but he went to starclan"sighs"well ill show you the med den now"leads him to it"this is where sick cats or traveling cats get herbs to help them,med cats also speak to our anistors to help us with big problems!"-tigerpaw
(Nods vigorously)Just practicing.-Northpaw

Practicing aye? Why not actually do something useful with it. Let's say in a assessment? (Smiles)A final assessment.-Loneheart

(nose twitches at the tangy scent)They talk to dead cats?-Copper
* smiles * final assessment? Really? ~ Jaypaw

*bounds over * ~ Angelwing
last edited over a year ago
"ya friends and family everyone who use to live,I get it must be hard to understand but let's hope you do"smiles"their very useful and wise to us living cats.ok last den the leader den"helps him to her den"this is our leaders den she is our commander when going to battles or personal problems and she has help by señor warriors and her 2nd in command the deputy"-tigerpaw
*gets up and shakes out his fur* -Driftpaw
Sleeps-froglegs

"wait!git foot prints!"-lazyfoot
(Nods)Really. Get Greypaw and eat up.-Loneheart

You mean she's in charge of all these cats? Woah... How do you become leader? Do cats always challenge her for the position.-Copper

(Pokes her sister's side)-Fleetkit

(Glowers at her)-Strikerkit

(Perks ears)-Rivershade
last edited over a year ago
* smiles * I'll go get him right now~ * rushes off and goes to get greypaw. She comes back with him by her side* ~ Jaypaw

We're having our final assessment?? Great! * smiles * ~ Greypaw