Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 5089

over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
hmmm
Well I'm not sure about Percy being the lost hero. There are at least 3 strange cases in the sneak peek (Percy, Jason and Piper's dad) but only one lost hero. I wonder which one of them is lost.

P.S: I know your feeling, sis, I wish I could claim too :/
P.S.S: My first day at school was... hmm, I don't know. Yeah, the rules weren't very fun and I didn't know anybody in my new class except one girl who I don't know very well either. Just met her a couple of times. Anyway high school still rocks.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
sorry for not letting you claim but i just cant stand it sorry :( hope you dont hate me :(.......hold up what am i saying i am zim every one loves me :)

P.S. sorry for spam :(
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
smile
I think the lost hero will be percy but maybe jason.It makes sence for percy but also for jason.
P.S I practicaly have 4 and a half weeks and my school starts 8:30 to 3:00.
over a year ago redhawks said…
Maybe Jason becomes the lost hero. Maybe Percy is out on a dangrous quest and Annabeth got dream like she said that the lost hero was missing. Maybe she mistook that for being Percy but it was Jason.
over a year ago jacksonpercy said…
I say we still claim pages just cause it makes one or two people mad so what there are still a lot of us that like doing it. So I say we still do it and if people get mad so what.
Sorry for spam.
sad
ya but just like RoHeHa is the goddess of anti spam i am the god of claiming.
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
Well nothing from rr and I am zim you left me out and Amphitrite of course
And I don't have anything else to say so sorry for the short comment roheha
over a year ago LostHero said…
smile
so it looks like there are at least 3 reasonable possibilities Jason, Percy and Pipers dad, him being the least likely to be the the lost hero. although lets not yet rule out a few other characters such as Luke,yep i believe he is a possibility or maybe some one from an ancient myth, im gonna have to do more research on that one though

lets take a vote:

Percy

Jason

Pipers dad

Other

I am still leaning toward Percy but my second choice would be Jason then Piper's dad. I don't really care if we claim or not so ya do whatever. Fine with me. Sorry if this comment is a little short.
hmmm
yeah, i don't really care about about the claiming thing but,it
does get kinda annoying so lets save all the claiming conversations till the 200th page all right so the claiming isn't tha part that annoys me its all the talk about, u know?

ps. sorry roHeHa for the spam
worried
I agree with redhawks percy then jason and maybe pipers dad.

I don't realy think it would be Piper's dad but if he isn't piper's dad then it's definatly Percy or Jason.

now that I think of it there are three choices and one of them(Jason) will probably be found(for Jason in a different way) at the same time as one of the other two(Percy and Piper's dad). Percy and Piper's dad are probably going to be two defferent missions, so which one will they go on first...Percy...or...Piper's dad.
laugh
No, I think that they will be in the same place at the same time when they are rescued. I think they were on a quest together when they got captured. So they would eaither be like "cell mates" or live together in the same "cell". What do you guys think of maybe someone completely new but powerfull like one of Percy's sis. or bro. Like you know how Poisdean said to get ready for some brothers and sisters maybe he wasn't jokking and Zeus or Hades got really md he broke the law so many times so they kidnapped them. So maybe there is a new hero and he is lost.
big smile
well I think that does sound cool if he wasn't joking. I also think Zeus and Hades also have a bunch of childeren hiddin, for now from the gods,titans,heros,monsters and other Greek mythological things. so I don't think it would be those gods kidnapping them, maybe a minnor or some maiden godess or god(if there is a maiden god but I know there are male minnor gods).

P.S I wonder how many replies and how many pages we will have by the time the book comes out.
over a year ago 11evan11 said…
k im out 4 11 days so see ya. but im not telling u y im not going to be on 4 11 days so it will stay a mistery. so buy
Ya you know what that sounds pretty right. There probably isn't any maiden minor gods. Ya maybe the mistress is mad at Poisdean and kidnapps Percy.
P.S. Maybe we will get to the 200's. I also really wonder.
P.S.S. Bye evan.
I don't care if your the claiming god or not I'm gonna claim if I want how bout what
Sorry for the spam.
Is this a new page?
Hey look a new page I claim it for hades my father. What you gonna do about it zim nothing that's right.
rainy
why are you spaming and makeing people angry.
Ya serously jacksonpercy why are you doing that. Jeez. So what do you guys think about my new theory.
smile
I think it's a good theory
big smile
yeah ditto, i wanna c some of percy's siblings
angelic
Stop spamming jacksonpercy. And everybody else. If you want to spam, fine, spam on your wall or Meebo chat toolbar. KEEP THIS FORUM CLEAN AND TIDY!!!!!!

And yep, I want to see some of Percy's siblings. No I don't think Piper's dad is a son of Poseidon, it just doesn't sound right. Besides, Zeus and Hades have no reason to get angry for that, they broke the rule themselves. The immortals suck at keeping promises, well, except for my Mom Athena, of course. (Sorry, Grandpa!)

P.S: I'm OK with claiming, but we still have a claiming god here, and it's up to him.
P.P.S: Please stop spamming. Almost every comment on page 129 said "sorry roheha for spam/short comment". OK, let's make it clear, if your comment is NOT about PJO/HoO BOOKS, it's spam. And I think we should make a new rule, EVERY comment has to be at least 20 words long, or it's spam too. What do you think about that?
20 is to much if we just want to say "I like the theory" you have to wait in till you have enough words and probably by then the subject is over and there going to think that ur talking about something else.
over a year ago redruby2001 said…
Hey guys i haven't been on in awhile but i cant wait till the next series comes out. i've been counting down every day for it to come out and there is only 60 days until the next series is released. Time please pass by really quick!
Hello again redruby2001.
RoHeHa I didn't mean that Piper's dad was a son of Poisdean. I also wanna see some of Percy's sibiling's. I think that if Percy's cabin got comepletely full that would be strange.
P.S. I think 10-15 words is good. Obviously you can have more then 15 words.
Sorry roheha I said that because I really did have a short comment but I was talking about rr stuff I was doing my job but it was short and I know you hate that so I said that to make it alittle longer I guess
And rr didn't post anything sorry I didn't tell you early well I wasnT going to tell you because it is not really good info like he did post so that's why I didn't come on and I am on so late cause I can't sleep
Pretty sure that wasn't spam
And 20 words is ok with me
And I would like to claim to and all but I can't because that is I am zims domain and I can't do that and saying that he can't do anything just makes people made but If I get the 200 page I would do 10 or 5 th page so I would make everybody happy and no spamming to Get there either, that's sounds about right to me
Can't wait till the new series!!!!!!!!
Go demigods and oylmpians
Hurray for rr for making a new series
59 days sense it 1:15 for me right now yeah
smile
Well I don't think 20 words is too much. OK, maybe 15 then. Don't make a comment just to say "yep" or "nope" or "I luv it", give some reasons why you like the theory/idea. It's easy.
And sis it's OK. Actually your comment wasn't short, it was more than 15 words :)

I can't wait till the book comes out.
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
ok once again I'm sorry for not being on that much anyway sure RoHeHa I don't care if we have to do more then 20 words I usually do anyway because I'm gone awhile and I always have something to talk about.
Guys did anyone ever think that the quest in the lost hero isn't to save percy or anyone well maybe a god because in one review of the book i read a couple of months ago it said that they have to be done by the winter solstice why would they need percy for the winter solctise hes not a god
jacksonpercy just fuckin stop(sorry for the curse but he piss' me off) the of claiming made a rule and you should follow it just like the goddess' have and everyone else has so stop your winging and your just prackticly saying its alright to cross any of the gods rules if your crossing zims
ok i think that s more then 20 words
big smile
Ya ok 20 actully isn't that bad so never mind. Ya rickjackson98 that is a nice idea. Maybe they have to do something else by the winter solcstice. It is kinda like RoHeHa's article about the simalarities between the TC and TLH. Except this time it's Percy missing and not Annbeth. Plus 2 people are missing. So they have to go on a quest to find some god or something else but Annebeth will sercetly be trying to find Percy and Piper will secertly be trying to find her dad.

I was thinking instead of typing out Piper's dad everytime we want to talk about him we should give him a name. Like dad or Bob. :)
P.S. where is tweak she hasn't been on in a while.
over a year ago percyisawesome said…
smile
Whats ur theory about the next series?
big smile
and does anyone when the exact day the next series is coming out cause i nkow its this fall buut when exactly
who is piper
wink
hi percyisawesome, the book is coming out october 12th.Maybe u should read the first two sample chapters at link
the password is newhero.

I'm fine with 15 words.maybe someone should make a article about our rules, the gods and godesses on this page, give an up date about our theorys, the website to read the sample chapters, and the article's we read that helped us with our theorys.
big smile
ok well i just read the sample and it looks really good i cant believe thats hes the lost hero

angelic
percyisawsome, you should probably read these articles : Theories and topics we have all agreed on, This is a coin(H of o art. # 8),Who the hades is piper's mom ?, The Dragon and the Castle (H of O art. series # 4), History is evil!, and Walk like an Egyptian. Sorry that I didn't tell you before I was busy, but at lest I told you now.

over a year ago Glambertpower29 said…
laugh
I love these books!!! I read the first one like more that 4 times .... I never knew that there are books that rock :)
Hello Glamertpower29 like my friend above said you should check out the articles she listed above. Also if you havn't read the sample chapters check those out at camphalfbood.com password NEWHERO.
Great idea. We might want to go get Amphririte to wright it if she has time. I wonder why she dosn't come back and on the forum anymore. THe spam is somewhat under-control.
angry
ya i don't think i can do 20 words. i mean i can this time because after this sentences i am going to flip out on jacksonpercy but normally 20 is a lot, oh and ya i agree with no spam part. ok now jacksonpercy what the f***!!!!!! YOU ARE 21 NOT 5!!!!! JUST GO WITH IT!!!!!!! IF I WAS 21 I WOULD PROBABLY THINK THAT CLAIMING WAS STUPID AND CHILDISH (because it is) SO JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!! ok i will say more later. is this spam???? i don't think so because the first part was part of the conversation
and besides that claim doesn't even count. it needs to be the first comment of the page. ok i would think that the caricatures are the kids of minor gods. so i will pull up a page of all the gods and we can look and see who they might be. you know what??? i will make an article about it because it will be so much

big smile
thanks percyjrulez
Wow Jacksonpercy your 21 I didn't know that I thought everyone here was under 16 I am only 14 my brother is as old as you so that's wierd to me not to be mean
And I don't know if I said this to day but nothing from rr sorry if I already said that today but no matter
And sorry again about not any info just haven't got around to it a I am very busy to do all the researching and stuff but I will get something
So can't wait for the new series and Percy Jackson!!!!!!!
OK so welcome all new members, hi Rick, and this is the new rule: every comment must be at least 15 words long or it's considered spam. Alright?

And zim your comment about claiming was spam too. Same for you, percyisawesome. The comments should be at least 15 words, read the new rule, LORD ZEUS WANTS YOU TO!!!!!!

OK, so no news and nothing else to say. The Goddess of Antispam is out.

AND DON'T FORGET THE RULE!
ok the rule ok i got this i swear that this comment will not be spam!!!! oh and RoHeHa you should be renamed the goddess of anti off topic because being off topic is not spam. spam is if you say the same comment over and over again in a row. so ya you should be the goddess of anti off topic. ok what if Jason is the son of Uranus. after all he is father ski
smile
your welcome percyisawsome. yeah I am fine with the new rule.what did happen to tweak and 11even11. Maybe someone should tell Amphririte that there isn't much spam so she can come back.I don't think it's Uranus. Does I and A count as a word(it sounds silly but I had to ask).
11evan11 said he'd be gone for afew days
Uranus is well there are 3 the planet the other one and the Roman god Uranus was the roman god of the sky and as we all know that roman gods are the same as the greek but with different names and as I said hes the god of the sky sound familiar yes hes Zeus' counterpart the roman Zeus so no most people have agreed that jason's father isn't Zeus
oh sorry thats jupiter
Ya. I thought Uranus was like Kronos dad? Yes, someone should tell her. Like send her a message. I and A are words in the English Laguange.
P.S. I think we should just call RoHeHa the goddess of anti-spam because it is easier.
P.S.S. Is it considered spam if you are talking about greek stuff but not the book. If so I am sorry cause that is what I did. I didn't know so don't get mad at me.
greek is involved in the book so it sort of counts but we first have to run it by our goddess of anti-spam.This comment is over 20 words you can count it even before this sentence