Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 5089

over a year ago percyisawesome said…
hmmm
man poor chicken why r we talkin about fable 3 when this is somethin else
over a year ago redhawks said…
heart
Ya seriously guys get back on track. PJO site here. So I forget how many more days left?

Worsegames it said it wuld be shipped out on October 12th.

Hey guys guess who the heart is for....... Percyjrulez knos. :) <3
hmmm
ok........ kinda weird but cool.......i guess?
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
ok i guess i caught up enough thanks soooooo what happed to some people did they all die????????
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
lol of coarse no zim. I do know who's heart it's for. can I say who it is? I'll say it any way. It's EVAN because EVAN and REDHAWKS are DATING!!!!!!!! They told me a few days ago :D
last edited over a year ago
tongue
i no who the hearts 4
cool
well i no now 4sure happy dating u 2 lol
over a year ago 11evan11 said…
big smile
8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! da new series is ganna be so kool. im ganna get it da day it comes out!!!! dud that game looks so kool. byt i feel bad 4 da computer animated chicken.
$*** its slow 2 day where is every one ??????
big smile
well I'm here. 8 more days left!!!! tommoro is pizza day and when I eat it I will think that in a week I'll be eatting the pizza knowing the book is out!!!
were havin pizza day on friday
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
8 days soon 7 yippee
Rr twitter so this is what he said

Lightning Thief graphic novel receives starred review in Publishers Weekly! "Succeeds in spectacular fashion...artwork is exemplary."

That's it see you tomorrow and especially the 12th k bye
LOVE YOU

over a year ago worsegames said…
good ol relation ships have fun and dont go hating on the forum if it dont work out( harsh right) im just saying. and btw sorry bout that shit on the trailers i forgot this is the pjo thread not my regular postage thread for my weekly movie review and yearly game/book lists. btw i watched the losers best movie in a long time its a must see i luv the real time fighting tactics the awsome geurilla tactics and of course the mart ass tech dude

by the way that chicken is like the symbol of fable XD the chickens are everywhere and they are invincible its funneh as hell. sorta sad that first chicken gets killed before u can play kick the chicken.
so close just telling u guys its been fun talking but when the book comes out i might not be n for a while
over a year ago ratchet97 said…
hi guys i havent been on here for ages cus theres nothing to talk about. where has everyone gone aphrodite roheha and tweak havent been on for ages
Well rr twittered 7 days!!!!! Yeah a week finally
Well hey ratchet97 long time no c

And this is what he said

Excited to read Behemoth @ScottWesterfeld out today and Scorch Trials @JamesDashner out next week. Good reads make tour travel better!

I don't think that is important
Yea I don't think I will be on till three days later after the book comes out maybe less I don't know because of school
big smile
yea 7 days!!!!!!!!!!! i know tweaks account isent working so she wont be on till she fixes that.
heart
Oh she might have to get a new account.

YAYYYYYYYY 7 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ratchet!!!!!!

I don't know where RoHeHa went, we now know where Tweak is and Amph. hasn't been gone that long.

Ya,so I might not be on for what, 2 or 3 days cause I will be busy reading it once I get it. So if I disapear for 2 days that's where I am. In my chair by the family's piano reclined reading the Lost Hero. Nerd I know.

Worsegames, we won't go hating each other. Don't worry. But thanks. It is a good ol' realtionship. :)

Worsegames, I forgive you for starting the video game thing, but when or if RoHeHa gets back she might not be so gracious. Just sayin.

I love pizza! Every sat. or sun. my family makes pizza at home and it dosn't always work out right............

1 more comment till the new page.
big smile
7 more days!!!!!I'm so excited.
I had pizza today!!!
over a year ago jacksonpercy said…
7 days its so close now I can't wait but I guess I'm gonna have to. But I don't know if I'm gonna like as much as the first series I'm one of those people who get stuck on one charicter and has a hard time switching to new charicters. But its rr so I'm sure it will be good
6 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
when i joined there was about 100 or somthing like that
Yea 6 days to go yippee can't wait
Well rr has twittered and blogged so if you have time go check those out

Twitter
link

Blog
link

Check them out we are sooooo close!!!!!

I watched a different video on YouTube the trailer to the lost hero and it said "and a curse that could destroy them all" I gave me chills I wanted to tell you incase you didn't know
over a year ago LostHero said…
laugh
i didn't even watch the video and i got chills:) !!SO EXCITED!!
big smile
6 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!! Hey do u think the lost hero is coach hedge?? theres to many people to be found:Percy, Jason, Pipers dad, coach hedge, this is far fetched but I'm going to say it, LUKE. yeah I know it's not possible.
over a year ago LostHero said…
smile
anythings possible, i can't wait the dry spell is so close to being over

coach hedge isn't a bad guess by the way, makes a lot of sense that would a be pretty good twist
big smile
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA!­!!! HELL YEA 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
worried
DAMN RIGHT, 5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!! Thank u lost hero, nobody ever thought about it but i was making ideas(2 pages full and still going)when I thought about it. Chess club was today and I learned that there are only 6 spots for chess and there are 30 people hopefully me and my friend we get through.
Yea 5 more days!!!! I remember when I was like 156 days

Well if you want to watch the video I will give you the link for it but I don't know if it will work or not so don't blam me
link

Oh and it is a curse that threatens to destroy them all sorry not could excuse me error
surprise
hey did we ever think that Jason might be from the past....
crying
luke is dead let him stay dead he suffered enough and r.r isnt normaly this careless he stated that percy is M.I.A and coach headge is a satyr not a hero. jason piper and them have been found and brought to CHB im sticking with the roman gods hints he laid down and some stuff is goin down with them romans and a percy missing cause well even zeus kids couldnt fly which makes me believe that a powerful demigod was born by the roman god of the skys. any1 notice how jason was the one always talking bout roman mytholigy. anyways.... om last chapter of the last book of the night angel trilogy and im literaly crying cause omg such a fked up tale. iwill not leave a spoiler but expect a caption to come out this week
chess team tryouts XD. thats sad.... almost as sad as the fact that my schools paintball team after a wopping petition that me and a few friends made we didnt make the cut like wtf.
monkey
MESSAGE ALERT BREAKING NEWS

Waffles = Awesome

cant deny it XD

THAT IS ALL
crying
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

when the new book comes out this forum will be out dated and should be removed which is bad cause well its bin like a year with you all. without this forum im gunna have no reason to come online
What that's gonna suck if that happens
sad
no its about the new series and ther is ganna be like 5 more books. so that cant delete it 4 like 4 more years. y we talk about the newest books in da series.
And the sneak peek chapters that he will maybe give us on the new book I think he will do that like in the pjo series
Oh and the link works I have used it
4 MORE DAYS I am going to school so when I come back I will see you then where is everybody
laugh
4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back from school ands only ratchet commented well I bet you are at school to soooooo yea
See you later
Love ya!!
over a year ago HecateA said…
Hi! 4 days, but my school starts earlier then the nice man who delivers pre-ordered books shows up, so sign me up for a miserable day on Tuesday :'(
big smile
hey, did anyone think the reason Piper has Helens dagger is because she is a desendent. But Coach Hedge defended them making him a hero in a way. I said that it was far fetched with Luke. 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! I might not be on tomorrow I have at least 7 subjects for homwork and a dinner that I HAVE to appear in. what happened HecateA.
Yea she could be but I think she is Persephones daughter I looked at the picture again and that's what I am going for and her dad isn't a demigod that's what I think
And yea I know what did happen to hecateA and the rest of them
See you soon
Wonder what the curse is going to be
I want know what happens to Percy
over a year ago SisterOfThalia said…
This will be epic. October 12, come now! 4 days, I command you to pass!

Plot: The story is centered on a boy named Jason, and his friends Piper & Leo. Mayhem takes over in the first couple of chapters, and finally, Annabeth & and boy named Butch come along. Annabeth is mad, but she doesn't tell them anything. Butch does. Apparently, Percy has gone missing. See why Annabeth is mad, now?

over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
^It will be epic. I have already decided Leo is extremely-super-mega-epicly-awesome.

@ percyjrulez I have a test on wednesday on math. I'll need every it of studying I can get which screws us my reading time, and if you think I'm going to be able to concentrate on the reviews that day since the nice-man-who-delivers-pre-ordered-books will be coming after I leave for school. Ah well, sucks to be me.
smirk
O:

Jason, Piper, and Leo, three students from a school for "bad kids," find themselves at Camp Half-Blood, where they learn that they are demigods and begin a quest to free Hera, who has been imprisoned by Mother Earth herself.

Taken from an official HOO site I found.
Yes, Hecate it does suck to be you. I have a frikin math teacher who it frkin stupid. I hate him so much he has ruined math for me. I am in adv. math and I should have been in acc. but anyways he is giving us an acc. project when we are all in adv. and he is so mean cause I asked him a perfectely reasonable question that would not have given me the answer and he wouldn't answer it. It's a summative project and it is due Mon. and he gave it to us Thursday. Just for the people who don't know how my school works, Summative:80% of your grade and Formative:20% of your grade.

I abouslutly hate it when people use the word epic. No offense to anyone. But I can't wait till the book comes out!!!

Percyjackson51 I think Piper is a daughter of Pietho and a grandchild of Persphone which would explain why she had eyes that change color and she was NATURALLY pretty, but she PERSUADED the car dealer to give her the car.
O_o Where did you find out about car dealers and eye changes? None of that is in the first two chapters they willingly gave on the site.
wink
It was in the two chapters, SisterofThailia. No Offence but we already know all that stuff.
cool
O-okay. Don't remember that, but okay.