Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5084 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 5084

over a year ago paintsellers said…
smile
Yes, that's right. Rick Riordan should have more information about the series by late 2009. It's going to feature some of our favorite characters from the first series, but they won't be the main characters. And he says to get an idea of what will happen, read the last page of TLO.

My theory : Percy and Annabeth get married and their children are the children of the prophecy.
over a year ago xxAnaisxx said…
smirk
Honestly I love these books and can't wait for the next series (i cried when the last book came out :P)
And about the main characters...I hope that there is a female main character this time (probably won't happen though)! But i still wonder about the father/mother... one of the big three would be too cheesy but any other god/dess would be weird!!!
But anyway, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
over a year ago prego13 said…
surprise
omg
over a year ago prego13 said…
big smile
In the acknowledgments of the last olympian is says, " As the first Camp Half-Blood sreies draws to a close...".
over a year ago Kralc said…
I heard that Rick Riordan said that some of the main characters from the original series were going to be counselors or something.

over a year ago Oblivion221 said…
Counselors? I can see that. And halfbloods are directly related not grandchildren, sorry.
over a year ago noitall47 said…
personally i think its a son/daughter of a minor god......like ethan nakamura or something...
over a year ago baconisyummy said…
laugh
People stop wondering who the mother and father will be. It will obviously be Percy and Annabeth as the parants.
over a year ago bunnykillers425 said…
these are awesome
over a year ago baconisyummy said…
Evryone we know is already there cabin counsler, so unless there dead ofcourse the old characters will be counslers.
over a year ago Kronous said…
I've read all the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! they RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!link
over a year ago Kronous said…
over a year ago Kweed11 said…
big smile
I can't wait for the next series to come out:P
over a year ago Percy_Annabeth said…
meh
OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?
over a year ago katiebug_97 said…
heart
I am totally obsessed with these books. i was so disapointed when i finished the last book. I have dreams about the plot of the series.
over a year ago Seph400 said…
laugh
these books r the best i reread them all the time
over a year ago fashionfevergal said…
big smile
omg really????i cant wait!
over a year ago diyedas said…
It can't be about Annabeth's and Percy's kid, Baconisyummi. To be a demi-god you have to have one human parent and one god parent. Two demi-gods doesn't make another demi-god, just a normal human
over a year ago walker93 said…
big smile
Sweet.
over a year ago asgardsheilons said…
he should do one on anouther mythology

cool
BTW Percy made the gods break up the big three rule so the main character cant be a child of the big three. u would no this if u read the books.link
surprise
gosh
over a year ago zarkfurb said…
smirk
Yeah!! I cant beileve they would make another Camp Half blood series! It probably would be good!!
over a year ago tysmith006 said…
crying
"OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?"
I agree that it will be unfortunate that the charactters will be different, but atleast they are still in the book!
Personally, I think it would be hard for Rick Riordan to use the same character because the last book Percy Jackson and the Olympians said that the prophecy probably isn't about them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kralc said…
big smile
hes making a series about modern egyptian mythology too. It is supposed to come out the season before the second camp half blood series comes out. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­)
over a year ago triciapuppy said…
heart
Actually, the series will come out WINTER 2009, not fall. Rick Riordan repied to my e-mail about the series.
over a year ago read_the_searys said…
hmmm
i cant wait till the searys the seckond one come i was so addickted to to the searys that i read the last book in less than 24 hours i cant wait till the next one comes im gaNA RESECH I NEED TO FIND IT IM BORD
over a year ago tdcash96 said…
angry
I'm tired of waiting! Just bring out the second series!!!!!!!!!!!!>[
over a year ago bob12321 said…
wow percy and annabeth are not going to be the parents because one of the parents need to be a god/godess!
over a year ago matt9806 said…
god you know rick riordan said that he's not making any more percy books because "the book gets old and the auther gets tired with it so the reader also gets board" zzzz yawn im geting board what hes saying i mean i can think at least 5 new storys of the top of my head
over a year ago percy4life said…
heart
i wub tis series!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago imawesome34 said…
Fall 2010
i cant wait that long!!!
over a year ago olympian726 said…
wink
It can't be about Percy & Annabeth's kid because the prophecy says:
"Seven HALF-BLOODS..." That means, half mortal, half god. But I read this cool story on fanfiction.com how the kids in the next prophecy were the kids of the main characters (like the children of Percy & Annabeth and others like Grover & Juniper, Clarisse & Connor Stoll, and Nico & Thalia(I really don't know about this one)). But if the prophecy is about seven half-bloods, it can't be their kids. Rick Riordan said the characters we all know and love will stil be featured in the book, like as counselors or something, not their parents.
over a year ago knight_princess said…
I WANT PERCY JACKSON IN THE NEXT SERIES!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!!
over a year ago sabby17 said…
big smile
i think that percy and annabeth are gonna be camp councilors and the prophecy said 7 shall go to the doors.... blah bla blah so obviously theres gonna be seven main characters and they're gonna take turns in first person for each chapter. thats what i think

Lightning thief kicks ass
over a year ago Icewing said…
Hey i have a percy jackson site its pjandto.proboards.come plz come i need peopel plzzzzz
over a year ago DeLancyGaL said…
ok. you guys might be right, but it might be a mortal in the book too. i mean, theres obviusly been at least SOME mortal profecies. i have my recorses.
angry
i have to read the 5th book!!!!! just HAVE to!!!
zzz
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? anybody there???
over a year ago btflash said…
angry
i feel your pain. my library doesn't have the 5th book yet and i'm pissed!
over a year ago dropkickfilter said…
ok so i read a post saying that the parent had to be a god to make him a half-blood. technically that is wrong. annabeth is half mortal- half athenian. and percy is half mortal- half posidian. so by technicallity if they had children the child would still be half god. he would be half mortal- half posidian-athenian. just a thought on my part. not sure how powers would work or if he would turn into a cyclops, that sort of thing. but i think its a reasonable possibility for a future book that is set in the next generation.
over a year ago hogsmaid said…
actually i've been reading greek mytholgy for a long time and one of the birth parents has to be a god/goddess or the kin will only be a motral i keep tryin to fing a contridcting myth but i haven't found one yet sory percy and annabeth can't be the birth parents of any of the future main people
over a year ago narudyl said…
angry
percy and annabeth can still have a kid in the story as a main character even thaught the profecy said 7 half-bloods cause the mortal (if it is a mortal) might be able to see trought the mist and help them like rachel... FALL 2010 I CANT WAIT THAT LONG. AAAAAHHHHHHH
over a year ago simplequation said…
tongue
OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?
i totally agree....it wont b the same without percy and annabeth DDDDD:
over a year ago tacoface27 said…
angry
BUT ANNABETH AND PERCY CAN'T BE THE PARENTS OR ELSE THE CHILDREN WOULDN'T BE A HALF-BLOOD BECAUSE PERCY TURNED DOWN BEING A GOD TO BE WITH ANNABETH! So they can't be the parents! A god/godess needs to be a parent!
over a year ago greenpelt said…
monkey
But if the series is about the children of percy and annebeth then he won't be a demigod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago greenpelt said…
it could be about the past?
over a year ago daughterofzeus7 said…
It's goin to be brand-new! Percy and Annabeth will be minor Characters, and there will be new ones!
over a year ago princessofd said…
I think Nico will probs be a main character in new series.
over a year ago tigermaf said…
um well actually percy can become a god then they have the child then they make annabeth a goddess later
over a year ago tigermaf said…
Percy Jackson & the Olympians is a five book series. The main story that started in The Lightning Thief is wrapped up in The Last Olympian. I believe it’s important for a series to have a strong ending, and I always knew that Percy’s story would be five books. I’m so glad everyone enjoyed the series, but if I tried to keep it going longer it just would not be as exciting. All good things must end, guys! However, there will be a second, separate Camp Half-Blood series starting in late 2010. You will see some of your favorite characters from PJO again in those books, but there will also be a cast of new main characters. “But it won’t be the same!” you protest. That’s exactly the point; I don’t want it to be the same. A story has to keep developing to be fresh, and if the author gets bored, the reader will get bored too. Be patient and keep an open mind — you’ll see where I’m going with it when the new series begins. I can promise it’s not the end for Percy and the gang; it’s a new twist. It’s way too early to tell you anything more about it. As soon as I’m ready to share more, I’ll post information on the website. When you read the ending of Last Olympian, though, you may have some ideas about where the next series is heading.
over a year ago pjoamazing1998 said…
this pwns is he really going to yesyesyesyesyesyesyes this is awesome im tlling my friends lmao
over a year ago freedrickvh said…
smirk
Percy has to be in the series because it's called PERCY JACKSON and the Olympians

DUH
over a year ago Stitch33 said…
Strange, I don't log into FanPop for 3 months and when I come back I find my thread has over 12,000 views. Guess I picked an interesting subject.

Anyway, what freedrickvh makes sense...Percy will have to be incorporated into the book one way or another if the series will still have the same name.
over a year ago percyjacksonpwn said…
cool
percy and annabeth could still have a kid think it could get both god and godess part and be a god or godess or get one gods powers from either percy or annabeth
angry
btw i now my commet is kinda weird but they are still are half god so its not impossiple to become a half blood or even a god its a 50 50 chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
over a year ago anabethchase said…
monkey
all i know about the new series is that the camp half-blood is supposed to be in eygyptlink
over a year ago anabethchase said…
angry
i dont want a new series i want the same series besides just leave us without an awnser with a new big prophecy and i forgot who was the kid to destroy the world???link
over a year ago EntombedStorm said…
If you say because it's called Percy Jackson and the Olympians he has to be in it but he could change it, it's called the second camp half blood series not the second PJO series
over a year ago koolgurl234 said…
crying
They should include percy in the new series! :(
over a year ago hank12354 said…
It would be cool it would be cool if annabeth's and percy's kid(s) were involved but the new prophecy did say that there would be seven halfbloods would answer the call, so it would not be all about them
big smile
heres what i think they have kid or kids but they become like chiron an immortal her trainer at camp btw just therie
over a year ago renesmeeroxx11 said…
yay! haha im on the 1st book...so how many books does that make total? and if there is more books THEN PERCY AND GROVER HAVE TO BE IN IT! haha :]
yah cant wait btw will they be like chiron and train the new demi gods???
wink
you guys who think its in egypt its not thats not camp half series just book about egypt gods before he comes out with second camp half blood series
over a year ago Panda_Blood92 said…
crying
:) I loved the series. My fave character won't be in the second book though. LUKE!!!!!
over a year ago ruby007 said…
crying
I love the Percy Jackson Series I was so sad when the last one in the series finished. I red them all so quickly that I ordered in the 5th one from america when it was not coming out inaustrailia for 6 more months. It is so sad that they are not going top continue the same characterslink. My Idea for th enest series is that There will be a daughter of Artemis (Yes I know she is a maiden godess) That is why the girl is special, she is one of a kind and I think that she will be special and also she is a femail character but I would not mind a Male. Artemis fell for one man, the person wouyld have special powers that no one has seen before, Artemis will want her to join the hunters but she will go to camp half blood. She will be the one in the prophecy at the End of Percy Jackson and the last olympian.link
over a year ago ichigocat said…
big smile
what paintsellers says!
over a year ago appersun said…
big smile
i cant wait for the second series to come out i luved the books! :D
over a year ago CRORKS11 said…
wink
i know rick riordan is going to write a second series,its to famus not to...also the verrry ending of TLO pretty much says it,also, Rachell Alizabeth Dare,the new orcle, recites a prophecy:"Seven shall meet the call". basically,shes saying, a second Great Prophecy comes,and instead of 1 hero deciding the fate of Olympus,there a 7.(7 HEROES,DUH!!!)
over a year ago CRORKS11 said…
big smile
kinda obvious anyways,lol!
over a year ago appersun said…
percyjacksonpwn is right if its percy and annabeths kid it could still be a halfblood 25% athena, 25% poseidon and if it is ther kid they could hav named him after percy so that his name is percy jackson too and he could be the main character, and they wouldnt hav to change the name of the books
over a year ago clairebear511 said…
laugh
i am so excited for this i love these books omg i started reading these like four years ago and i am so happy other want to see this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago totaldramarox said…
haha im still on book 2, i cant get book 3 anywhere! HELP ME!
over a year ago Perseus1092 said…
big smile
I think the books are awesome!
cool
Book 3 is really cool
hmmm
Yo is anyone on right now?
surprise
No. In the last book he turns down immortality for annabeth.
big smile
I cant wait for the book to come out!
over a year ago hbanana said…
big smile
I REALLY hope so! I luvvvvv this series. Maybe Percy and Annabeth will be camp counselors with Chiron and help the Half-Bloods? Then they can have kids that will be in danger in the prophecy? I reallly hope so!!!!! I can't wait til the new series comes out but since it is a new series it won't be called Percy Jackson anymore... maybe it will be based on another person or Percy gets a brother and it will be based on his life???
over a year ago PJOpwns said…
smile
R.R said that Percy Annabeth Grover ect. will be in their late twenties and will be minor characters
over a year ago camp_halfblood said…
cool
OMG I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TacoMonster12 said…
I agree it wont be the same with out percy and Annabeth. I was kind of mad about the movie because it didnt follow up with the book. Annabeth has blond hair not brown. And Grover isnt black. ( Not being racist im mixed)Nico wont be a main character because its says there will be new characters. And i dont think Percy and Annabeth are old enough to be counserlers. i do think the prophecy will be about them as long as new half bloods.
Camp Half blood isnt in egypt its in New York. And if its a different series sadly, it will have a new heading
Also its really a kids book so i cant really see them having kids
Also they will be about 18
The book is coming out in late 2010 not 2009
over a year ago 1800hotcc said…
smile
percy, annabeth, grover, nico and Thalia should become gods
over a year ago lermanlover said…
I'm not sure this helps but my teacher says that Rick Riordan is doing a series that involves Egyptian Mythology, I think this is what is coming soon.
over a year ago beiiatoot said…
diyedas rick said in a question and answer that if two strong..powerful half bloods make kids the kids could be demigods. so annabeth and percy are strong..so yeah its possible.

ergh where do we find news about the second half blood series?
over a year ago retnuh311 said…
im hoping percy,annabeth,grover etc. will still be pretty major in the next series i mean theres supposed to be 7 heroes
over a year ago PoseidonRocks said…
I am only on the first book but im already in love with it! I will be sad Percy and others will not be main characters. Also is it true that Percy and the rest of the gang are gonna be in their late twenties when they reapper?
over a year ago musicaddict22 said…
tongue
It is probably going to have to do with a son of poseidon because towards the end of the last book, when percy makes the gods swear to indentify their children, poseidon says something like "Its time you meet your brothers and sisters."
over a year ago retnuh311 said…
surprise
that was a joke apparently..well then again when percy asked poeidon never answered..did he?
wink
i think it will be about children of the minor gods and also it can't be about percy & annabeth's kids because they won't be half-bloods.
over a year ago Nico_rocks said…
heart
Ok, I've read each one more than 3 times, and I am being TORMENTED waiting for this book!I like the idea with the Artimis thing that someone posted awhile ago. And if some of u ppl paid any attention, you would realize ANNABETH IS ALREADY A COUNCELOR!And Percy is his own Counceler,so I don't know why that would change. And I'm actually am pretty exited 4 the new characters, I mean I am TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS BUT I don't think they r eliminating them totally. but I think Percy should get a sis and then Nico and her would fall in love. Now ever since that thought popped into my head, I keep having re-occuring dreams about it!!!! nico is my ALL TIME FAVE CHARACTER IN ANY BOOK!So I just really hope he's in there. I CAN'T WAIT 4 'EM!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Nico_rocks said…
heart
And you know how they offerd Percy to be a god and everything, well, what if he does something else AMAZING and they ask him and they make BOTH of them immortal to help with training @ camp with Chiron?
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
I hope that they are not in there late twenties because that would make them way older than at the end of the last olympian and then It would really not be the same and for some reason I really don't like that
over a year ago MeadowofPeas said…
I think the new main character should be a girl. And definately centered around the new Great Prophecy. M
Oh, and Riordan's other new series, centered around Egyptian mythology, is called the Kane series. Brother and sister are daughters of ancient Egyptian magicians and an accident brings the Egyptian gods to life. First book: The Red Pyramid.
over a year ago ttmome said…
heart
i know people are saying that one of the main characters should be the child of percy and annabeth and then theres people saying that it cant be because they have to be a half-blood because of the prophocy and then there are people who say that they can still be a half blood because percy and annabeth are both half bloods. people wan that to happen but, it wont. as it said in the last olympian: it took percy's prophocy 70 years to happen. and rick riordan said the first CAMP HALF_BLOOD series comes to a close, not the first PERCY JACKSON series. i hope that percy and anna beth are in it but not as parents! JUST WANTED TO PUT IT OUT THERE!
laugh
i agree with ttmome
I i think percy and annabeth have a girl. but she pops out of the world as a 12 year old. and nico and the girl fall in love. and the percy, annabeth, and there kid never age. and annabeth, percy and the girl never age and are immortal. I have dreams about it
over a year ago olympus101 said…
mischievous
i seriously doubt it because if annabeth and percy have kids there is no god in the picture.So technachly they would not be in camp half blood so sum people have think before they speak!!!
tongue
Theyre could still be gods. The girl could be a grandaughter of athenan and part posideon.
annabethchase- The egypt part is a whole other series ricks making
over a year ago jaykaplin001 said…
well i sent a letter to rick about this and all he said was that it was coming out in late 2010 and that it would be about the prophecy

ps: if you send him a letter he will send you a signed last Olympians book sticker link
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
Maybe, just maybe, Rick Riordan will have Nico, Annabeth, and Percy as three of the half-bloods in the prophecy and come up with four new ones? Only the main charcter will be a new one and Percy will be friend? I'm keeping my fingers crossed on my theoroy.
Hey, anybody who can reply, please do so.
worried
Hey, TacoMonster12 and those of you who think that it can be Annabeth's and Percy's kid, remember god's don't have DNA so it cannot be carried down from generation to generation. It only lasts one generation. Their kid would be a mortal(isn't this supposed to be a kid's book?).
crying
Oh, by the way, please god oh pleade god, let them Annabeth, Percy etc. in their late teens or very early twenties, not late twenties. Oh Please, please, please god!
over a year ago RipTide-310 said…
mischievous
doodes, the next series should totally be about nico son of hades
wink
RipTide-310 said:doodes, the next series should be totally about nico son of hades. I agree, with Percy still there, but told in the POV of Nico and Percy's a secondary charcter like all the rest and they come with four new main charcters. Yeah, RipRide-310 I agree with you.
surprise
that would be cool if it was about Nico. It makes sense because Racel's prophecy said something about the doors of death. Souds like the underworld to me.
over a year ago randow_war15 said…
here's what i know for certain 2 series are going made one about the camp half-blood the other is called the kane cronicles and its about egyption gods being unleash upon the world and as for the whole percy annabeth child thing i can pretty much say for sure that its not going to be their children
over a year ago percyjacksonftw said…
i just finish the series today i loved them some much they were the best books i ever read and i found it better then harry potter! i was greatly disapointed in the movie it wasn't even close the the story line and i thought it was very stupid of percy to turn down being a god if it were me i would of said hell ya in a heart beet but i found it romantic to turn down that offer for annabeth. i cant wait till the next series comes out this year in the fall cant wait!!! i dont like egypion stuff i think i will be a good book cuz the writer but not big fan. i am very dissapointed of the ending tho y could't it be about percy and annabeth!! it would be impossible for them to be big characters.
over a year ago percyjacksonftw said…
some people are maakin stupid remarks like they are oin to have a kid and it would be about them...if you read the books so many times i think u people would catch the line GODS(DESS)DO NOT HAVE DNA so give it up, percy and annabeth cant have demigod kids. it would of been nice if the book that he is workin on was closer to 16 than in the 20's so we could be more happy and the ppl we love are in it
over a year ago titans_curse said…
smile
Okay, so this is probably just wishful thinking but has anyone heard anything about Luke being in the new Camp Half Blood series? (cause in The Last Olympian it makes reference to Luke doing the whole being reborn three time thing.) I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about that. Lol I love Luke, and I want him to be in the new series!
over a year ago percyjrulz said…
I think it will be percy and annabeth are councilers as they were always,and they will be friends with he/she and the other 6 and help them with the adventure as they are probably grown up and know more then them.
btw:luv percy jackson and the olypians I wish I was percy and the gangs friend it would be so cool I always think of adventures:D
I think it will be percy and annabeth are councilers as they were always,and they will be friends wit
over a year ago Child_of_Zeus said…
smile
Hey guys if you haven't noticed percy and annabeth are already head councilers of Athena and Poseidon please think of the books before writing in
smile
I agree with some of you. Percy and Annabeth should have a kid the kid should be able to see through the mist and they could live at CHB. The kid could become the new oracle too.
smile
Titans_curse, Awesome idea that would be cool
over a year ago mgy9977 said…
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there kids would be eather mortal or god cause there both half-bloods so the kid could be a half-blood he/she could get percy's god half and annabeths(<-ican'tspell)mortal half or visversa.OR the kid could get both god halfs(therefor a god)or both mortal halfs
smile
your case does not support that im wrong. Rachel is mortal and she could see through the mist.why wouldnt a child of two halfbloods not be able to see through the mist? the kid could become the new oracle but the kid would have to be female. think about it if you were a halfblood married to another halfblood and had a kid who could see through the mist would you live in the outside world? no.
I hope that annabeth and Percy are like aleast 18 or something because it would suck if they were in there late twenties bc in this book it would be to old
It will not be Percy and Annebeth kid because it would be mortal.the gods don't have DNA like what percyjacksonftw said
over a year ago beiiatoot said…
is there any news already? :O
over a year ago annabeth_percy said…
smile
my freind told me about it.im like, no way!!!!i still cant beleive it!
over a year ago mgy9977 said…
dear child_of_zeus

i didn't mean you were wrong i ment that you were wrong i meant that anyone who thiks that there kid would be mortal no mater what!
over a year ago CReyLacrosse said…
big smile
I know it will be different but it will be exciting too, plus it probably will have percy & annabeth
over a year ago percyjackson215 said…
monkey
in real life im percy jackson and im a demigod
over a year ago percyjackson215 said…
im at camp half blood right now yahoo go camp half blood and me i got my own series
angry
how are you percy jackson, you are not percy jackson
On Rick riordan blog thing he posted that the new camp half blood series will be out In October
over a year ago WiseGirl00615 said…
i think that the parents could possibly be percy and annabeth but i sorta dont think they will be though cause i think that he made the other books modernish in a way...unless he makes them a little futureistic....but i really hope that they are at least still in the books cause i would be dissappointed if they werent there at all
over a year ago Thornedbud said…
big smile
It would be awesome if one of the kids could be the child of Mr. D.
smile
in the book, the time between the last olympian and and the new series wont be that long,Thats wat rick riordan said at PJO.org, and Percy and annabeth will still be very active
over a year ago swampthing619 said…
man i can't wait for the next series to come out, yeah and i tottly agree about annabth and percy being consselers
over a year ago swampthing619 said…
hmmm
hello anybody out there?
wink
How many times do people have to say this annabeth and percy are already councilors for they're own cabins (Poseidon and athena)!
My bet is Percy and annabeth are dating, but there not the main charecters, but they are important to the series
smile
good guess
over a year ago jrw said…
hmmm
There kids would float down from a basket like annabeth?
over a year ago clevercaoimhe said…
no,thats for gods,P and A are half boods rem?half human,half god godly powers, human bodys, annabeth would have the baby,if they had one,hey, what powers would the child have?
heart
maby calipso will be in the next seiries!!
i love calipso
smile
the time diff from TLO and the new series arent that long, thats wat rick said. P and A will probably b 17 or 18
over a year ago Pisces97 said…
heart
I love Calipso too, I feel so sorry for her. if i was Percy, I would've stayed with her. I cannot wait until the next series comes out. It better be about percy and them or i'll cry, literally.
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
crying
Well there are still no news... Honestly, I don't like the idea of Percy and Annabeth being the parents, I want them to be still dating, it's so cute :P But I would love Percy & Annabeth to become immortal. I mean, Poseidon himself said Percy is his favorite son, so i don't think he would like to see Percy get old and die in the end, would he???
The new series has to be about the old characters. In my opinion, the PJO series doesn't seem to be complete. The Prophecy first of all, of course... Percy still has some problems with his dad's wife. Ares promised to smash Percy in book 3, but since then he hasn't even tried... Hera was badly insulted by the couple, but she hasn't done anything about that either... And it's a little weird for a son of Poseidon not having explored his father's underwater palace (I said 'explored', not 'been'). Agree?
hey i was thinking has annabeth had to make her choice? yknow the one in the labrith?
heart
Anybody like my theory about immortal Percy and Annabeth? Fingers crossed...
no i dont! p+a 2geter 4 eva yah totally but what about all there freinds, and there familys? any way percy alredy dened immortallity and i dont think the gods would offer things like that twice anyway when they die there goin 2 go the esilum or try 4 the isle of blest
IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ME!!!!!!!! Rick riodan said that p and a are goin to be17 or 18 they aren't going to be parents and the main characters are going to be like 9 to 15 and that Percy plays a bi
g role in the new series
Yeah, clevercaoimhe, maybe you're right. Of course Percy can never leave his friends. But I'm thinking may be Poseidon would do something to make them live longer, not forever, just longer. Percy is his fave son after all, right?
maby poseidon could let him keep his young strength all his life so he can keep fighting until the end and not grow weak and frail

ps: percyjackson51 were are you getting this info!?!
cool
clevercaoimhe, good point! Why hadn't i thought of that before?
in fact, i was thinking about the Hunters. U know... they are immortal, unless they fail in a battle. Can't Poseidon do something like that (at least its a better idea than making demigod automatons :P)? But your idea sounds much better, honestly.
I don't know where u've got that news, percyjackson51, but i've my fingers crossed that it's true...
hmmm
hey what happens to hunters if they fail in battle but then get better?are they still immortal or are they mortal?
smirk
I still think it will be about Nico
over a year ago Annabethfan98 said…
I can,t wait for the new camp half blood seiris i was obsesed with it but i finished and now i just read pjo storys on fanfiction but it wont be the same without percy and annabeth sigh hey who reads fanfic
smile
link

check the site out
link

onother link derectly to pjo writers[if you don't know what it is its a site were you write about books movies comics ect ,they add things pare people for exsample percabeth is the name of the percy and annabeth paring i love it] check it out
over a year ago Annabeth646 said…
hmmm
I'm so curious about how the Percy Jackson gang has changed,its driving me crazy, But I here the book series is going to come out 10/12/10
over a year ago Annabeth646 said…
laugh
I hope my fav. characters, Nico, Annabeth,and Percy, don't change that much,then I'm just going to LOSE IT!!!!!
I'm sorry I don't have links to make it faster but the information place is at rickriordan.blogspot.com where he tells you information and if you scroll down there will a blog that was posted Sunday April 4 2010 with a title that says publishers weekly on Rick riordan's big year and there will be a link that says" a nice artical" and it will go to publisherweekly website thing and then you can read the artical that has some information abou the upcoming camp half blood
Annabeth646 I hope you are right about the date
over a year ago jercy_packson said…
monkey
two predidtions: nico will come back, and annabeth and percy are counselers. or, if rick decdides to kill it, annabeth will be offered to be a god and not turn it down. maybe not because i have'nt finished the last book yet, so yeah......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.th­at is all.

CRACK IS WACK!
also they said a new GENERATION of half bloods. so maybe they'd still have kids and a comment to what TacoMonster12 said,"it's a kid series and i can't really see them having kids" well it's not like he's going to describe them.....uh.....you know -0 if you know what i mean.....................i feel uncomfortable now.....CRACK IS WACK!
over a year ago logan_lover21 said…
big smile
omg ur right im a major fan of those books its coming out on october 12 but u can pre-order it on amazon.com (thats what i did. i cant wait!!!)
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
laugh
percyjackson51 i really hope wut ur saying bout the next series is tru because ur prediction of wut will happen is my fav one i hav read
heart
Thank you percyjackson51 i visited it it's great information! Here's a link: link
Yeah the info's great but it's a shame Rick Riordan refuses to reveal more. I just can't wait!!!
sunny
jercy_packson: ur prediction sounds good. percy had made the gods to build more cabins and there'll be one for hades too but im not sure if nico would like to come. but i don't want p&a to get old or hav children or any thing i want to see them dating it's so kute!
hmmm
hey i've the same question as clevercaoimhe's too! what'll happen to the hunters if they fail???
i hope he describes the cabins, i want to draw them!!
they might get a couple of years older because it takes the satyrs a little while to find them. in the first percy jackson percy was like the only one found that year, right?
crying
does silena die because i have't even started chapter 17 i sit on the hot seat. it would really suck if she did.
surprise
helllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o
crying
never mind i just answered my own question
worried
PLEASE be about Nico. Also annabethfan98 I read fan fiction.
crying
did you cry when zoe died?i did i cry whenever i read it
surprise
Percy should be a friend of the new main charcter. I'm just saying, it would be awesome. Oh and by the way, please let them be close to their old age!
laugh
TheNewSeries i think Percy should be GREAT FRIENDS with the new main character and they will probably be like 12 or something
over a year ago the_amazer said…
wink
hey guys new to this but if you smart assess didnt notice when anything enters a gene pool it makes it part of it so if percy and anabeth have kids doesnt matta if the gods dont got dna in em cause anabeth and percy's dna has those powers intertwined btw lov the book read all these posts and R.R is hoping to get it out on 2010 september-october.... just hold on and think before u comment xD

ps: i know your gunna say that to me just cause i thought of this aspect plzzz comment.
mischievous
again if you think this idea is stupid i dont care im just throwing that out there....think bout it if a person has a special thing bout them it has to relate to even a small bit of DNA

so start picking names for the kids and stop bickering bout this topic
meh
if u think i have a mental ill ness or know nothing wouldnt suprise me =)
wink
and instead of freaking over this maybe you guys should find another series to read then look at the new books and shread the 1 your reading cause it is horrible in comparision.

i suggest

Inheritance
dragon lance
pendragon
shadow children sequence
city of ember series
even some of those bad ones for wo knows what age like fire within series
or pick up a classic

anything.
enjoy these new titles or hate em personally they can go either way
smirk
currently reading shadow children sequence book 3
not a action or myth book but a very scary and amazing novel of the worlds greatest and worst sides. ;-)

ps:ima let this all sink in and read my book.
mischievous
hi the_amazer im not sure about p&a's DNA i just don't want to see them with kids i mean maybe i'm not used to or not ready or something...
well i tried to pick up some new books but i just cannot focus im so excited and i can't wait and i think im getting ADHD like percy too
crying
yeah clevercaoimhe its so sad, i thought zoe was mean at first, you know she wasn't very nice to percy and thalia and all, but she was great and brave and died heroically. in fact, all deaths in pjo were heroic: bianca and zoe and beckenford and silena and ethan and luke.......
big smile
RoHeHa_6264995 i really cant focus on another book too
lol ADHD doesnt just show up but either way ok

anyways i was just throwing that out there

wink
Oh ya almost forgot a pretty epic teens book sorta lik PJO just a lil bit more romantic (not twilight) called the hunger games trilogy its real good.

<------ luvs books :-)
if any 1 knows any good titles could you send me a name im running low and material
cake
hey percys b-day passed again...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY he is officially 17 sooooo...... he cant possibly be late 20's
cause i noticed that the books always came out yearly so he will be 17 in da book..

if you can understand this congratz but i cant even......some1 explain
OMG i just watched that load of holly wood changes and remixs
and sent em a angry letter =) either way that angered me soooo much

i HATE how much holywood changes in something so perfect.
R.R shouldnt have ever let them touch his masterpiece

any ways guys there is a ton of tributes to percy jackson on youtube this is the best one out there enjoy =)

link

you know the drill copy and paste cause links dont work for me

percabeth i salute you!!!
cool
K HERE I AM AGAIN THE GUY WHO WONT SHUT UP XD

anyways I found proof that percy and anabeth arnt gunna be married in series two cause in this video here R.R clearly states they are full camp councelers

link

so ima keep trying to find new stuff to clear up matters soooo anyways latas
heart
Wait I thought Percy's birthday was in August? His birthday is always the last day at camp.
Hura they are not going to be in late twenties! LONG LIVE PERCABETH!
i remember it in april but what evs =) im a keep trying to find evidence on this stuff but i keep gettin percabeth tributes(some of them are amazing!!)
so anyways ill keep you guys posted

also ill try to use 1 comment box instead of many
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
2 hours later

ya hey guys couldnt find anything on youtube but more and more memorials and even a chat room built for demi gods go check it out there is only 11 episodes and they are aabout 2-3 mins long

link

dont use the "chat box" ones only chat room chat box is always half a computer make out sesion XD

so enjoy and ill keep yall posted
the_amazer out
meh
anybody out there?
over a year ago Annabeth16 said…
surprise
First of all Percy made them take off the pact so that children of the big three were allowed. Second of all, yes they can't be children of Percy and Annabeth because that would make them not demigods. They might be smart and love water but it wouldn't be the same. It would just be a little. Percy and Annabeth might be married or are going out but the next propocy can't be about their children
over a year ago Annabeth16 said…
angry
ok look guys it is not a+p's kid, and THE OLD CHARACTERS WILL NOT BE IN THE PROPHOCY OR PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART. Also that includes Nico, Percy, Annabeth, Luke, and so on. ANNABETH AND PERCY ALREADY ARE CONCILERS. ANNABETH WAS AT THE WAR CONCIL BECASUE SHE WAS A CONCILER AND PERCY IS THE ONLY ONE IN HIS CABIN (other than sometimes Tyson) SO HE IS THE CAPTIN/CONCILER OF HIS!!!
ANEBETH 16 THEY WERE CABIN CIUNCILERS AND r.r CLEARLY STATES IN THE VID I LINKED THAT THEY BECOME FULL CAMP COUNCILERS THEY AINT GUNNA BE A KID SO JUST SILENCE YOU FOOL AND ACTUALLY LOOK AT THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAGE!!!!

anyways........

nothing seems to be new in the PJO world
sept another tribute to percabeth *sighs*
anabeth16 plzzz pay attention to the new guy...... :-)

im off to play my new greek mytholigy game called
"rise of the agronaughts"
it has the demigod jason and other friends so check this game out it looks pretty sweet....
The_amazer out
over a year ago DigiDude99 said…
tongue
Whats it called?