Percy Jackson and the Olympians Second Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.
save

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5080 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 5080

over a year ago paintsellers said…
smile
Yes, that's right. Rick Riordan should have more information about the series by late 2009. It's going to feature some of our favorite characters from the first series, but they won't be the main characters. And he says to get an idea of what will happen, read the last page of TLO.

My theory : Percy and Annabeth get married and their children are the children of the prophecy.
over a year ago xxAnaisxx said…
smirk
Honestly I love these books and can't wait for the next series (i cried when the last book came out :P)
And about the main characters...I hope that there is a female main character this time (probably won't happen though)! But i still wonder about the father/mother... one of the big three would be too cheesy but any other god/dess would be weird!!!
But anyway, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
over a year ago prego13 said…
surprise
omg
over a year ago prego13 said…
big smile
In the acknowledgments of the last olympian is says, " As the first Camp Half-Blood sreies draws to a close...".
over a year ago Kralc said…
I heard that Rick Riordan said that some of the main characters from the original series were going to be counselors or something.

over a year ago Oblivion221 said…
Counselors? I can see that. And halfbloods are directly related not grandchildren, sorry.
over a year ago noitall47 said…
personally i think its a son/daughter of a minor god......like ethan nakamura or something...
over a year ago baconisyummy said…
laugh
People stop wondering who the mother and father will be. It will obviously be Percy and Annabeth as the parants.
over a year ago bunnykillers425 said…
these are awesome
over a year ago baconisyummy said…
Evryone we know is already there cabin counsler, so unless there dead ofcourse the old characters will be counslers.
over a year ago Kronous said…
I've read all the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! they RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/co­ol.­jpg
over a year ago Kronous said…
over a year ago Kweed11 said…
big smile
I can't wait for the next series to come out:P
over a year ago Percy_Annabeth said…
meh
OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?
over a year ago katiebug_97 said…
heart
I am totally obsessed with these books. i was so disapointed when i finished the last book. I have dreams about the plot of the series.
over a year ago Seph400 said…
laugh
these books r the best i reread them all the time
over a year ago fashionfevergal said…
big smile
omg really????i cant wait!
over a year ago diyedas said…
It can't be about Annabeth's and Percy's kid, Baconisyummi. To be a demi-god you have to have one human parent and one god parent. Two demi-gods doesn't make another demi-god, just a normal human
over a year ago walker93 said…
big smile
Sweet.
over a year ago asgardsheilons said…
he should do one on anouther mythology

cool
BTW Percy made the gods break up the big three rule so the main character cant be a child of the big three. u would no this if u read the books.http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/co­ol.­jpg
surprise
gosh
over a year ago zarkfurb said…
smirk
Yeah!! I cant beileve they would make another Camp Half blood series! It probably would be good!!
over a year ago tysmith006 said…
crying
"OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?"
I agree that it will be unfortunate that the charactters will be different, but atleast they are still in the book!
Personally, I think it would be hard for Rick Riordan to use the same character because the last book Percy Jackson and the Olympians said that the prophecy probably isn't about them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kralc said…
big smile
hes making a series about modern egyptian mythology too. It is supposed to come out the season before the second camp half blood series comes out. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:)