Peter Pan Gabriel

0YouCanFly0 posted on Feb 02, 2016 at 01:59PM
I think this might be my fav topic...XD

As most of you know, I have a friend in Neverland named Gabriel. He looks about my height (like 5'3 or 5'4) and looks similar to the boy from Pan.

He never told me his age, but he looks about 12 or 13. He can be sensitive and mischievous, but he's also very funny and he seems to care about me. He likes fairies and showing me around. He also likes playing games (even if I've noticed him playing by himself sometimes), and he can be kind of a troublemaker sometimes.

I'm guessing he first saw me in October when I first went (when I was kidnapped by pirates). Our first actual meeting, though, was when he knocked on my window one night when I was in bed. I noticed him earlier, and he looked like he was mocking my dad or something as he was talking XD

He as pretty outgoing, because I saw his shadow in the distance and he flew right up to my balcony and knocked kind of loudly. I got up, and we talked a bit. He hid behind m curtain and jumped out and scared the heck out of me at one point -.- I was scared he would leave, and I think he knew that.

He has saved my life a few times, though, and showed me a few AMAZING places in Neverland.

If you have any more questions about him or want to hear some places he's showed me, feel free to ask!!! :)

-0YouCanFly0

Peter Pan 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wolfgirl938 said…
Did here show you any secret places in never land
wolfgirl938 commented…
I ment he not here over a year ago
0YouCanFly0 commented…
A few of 'em, like this beautiful place in the forest he likes to play by^^ over a year ago
over a year ago DevynnArmani said…
I met him he's very sweet but energetic xD He was in one of the caves olaying a game with some other Lost Boys and got mud on me. xD
0YouCanFly0 commented…
Isn't he so funny? XD over a year ago
DevynnArmani commented…
yes haha xD over a year ago