Pocahontas (Fanfiction)My story-Reflection

PociandSmith posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 03:13PM
Pocahontas is in the edge of the rock and is taking the compass that she had hidden under the soil.
It is a year after she left the London with John Rolfe and know she is alone.She chose to be alone.
And now she is holding the compass and is crying.She is singing again the song ''Where do i go from here''.
Yes the song that she sung a year ago. ''Oh,John,John Smith.I was so fool.Why?Where are you?,she said
and put her face on her knees and her hands on her face,she is starting to cry again.The last year is coming in front of
her mind like a movie.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
John Rolfe and Pocahontas was in the ship that it was carrying them back to Virginia.John Rolfe was kissing her.And
suddenly she went back.She though John Smith,that John Smith was the man who was kissing her.''What happened?'' John Rolfe
asked her. ''I,i i mean that i love, i am still in love..when you kissed me,i feel like..''pocahontas didn't end her sentence ''John
Smith kissed you'' told John Rolfe. ''Go,you belong with him''. ''I am so sorry''told Pocahontas and when she told it,she
though again when John Smith was in the hunt before his executuion and she said to him ''i am so sorry''.She shaked her head and
said ''I don't want to hurt you,i am so confused''. ''If you'll stay here you'll hurt me because you 'd aren't happy''. You are
so good,i will never forget you'',she said and friendly hugged him. ''Goodbye'' John Rolfe said both softly and sad with a fake smile
in his face.He didn't want to make pocahontas sad with her final decision.She jumped on the sea,she was herself,not the english woman.She
ran to the palace and finally,she was in front of King James. ''Oh,King James your Majesty.Have you seen John Smith?'' she said after she
bowed. ''Yes, i have seen him before.He said me that he don't want the ship i gave him because he lost the most important person in his life,he lost
everything.That were his words.And then he goes on a ship like a member of crew,not the capten.'' Where he goes?'' pocahontas said with her heart broken
''Hm,somewhere in The Asia, i think.'' ''Where is it?'' pocahontas asked.King James told her. ''Oh no.For how long?'' pocahontas told again. ''He said for the
rest of his life,if his life could named life''.
Then Pocahontas went to another ship back to Virginia,but every night went a t the edge of the ship,felt the great spirit. ''And i am so gratefoul to you''.she said every
night.When she went back to her village she talked to everyone about the peace between her tribe and Engand.And once day she was discussing with Nacoma.
Nakoma- Pocahontas what is going wrong with you?Because of you we have peace and i heard that John Smith is still alive.Soon maybe he will back for you.
Pocahontas- No.Because i walked away.In England i stayed at John Rolfe's home and we grew a great relationship between us.Then John Smith appeared but i was
so confused and i though that i love John Rolfe more.I didn't want to follow him and i said again no when he begged me twice ''come with me''. When i understood that the man
i will love forever is John Smith it was too late.Now he is in Asia?!Now you know.I am so fool,so i am lost.
Nakoma-Oh,Pocahontas i,i cannot say anything.I am sure that you'll find the hapinness,somewhere,somehow.
Pocahontas-Only with him.I lost him twice because of my foolness.Only my father and now you,know the truth.
Nakoma-Come on,lets go to the riverbend.
last edited on Jul 05, 2010 at 03:16PM

Pocahontas 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MCJackmanDepp said…
smile
Hi
I really liked this, I wish you could make a second part please
over a year ago Meeko-hontas said…
Please post the second part
over a year ago PociandSmith said…
i've lost what i had written to microsoft so i think this story will be unfinished for a long time.