Pokémon Pokemon delta force (rp)

dargox posted on Apr 01, 2012 at 09:53PM
Ok in this pokemon rp you can in any where in the pokeworld but there has been report of a new virus that chages the type power of pokemon.

Name:
Home town:
Personality:
Description:
Poke-party info:

Pokémon 1413 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1413

over a year ago tinaloo said…
Mac: and Im Melodys Brother
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
anthony:im anthony im groudon and a ex team rocket,aqua,glactic and plasma commander oh and fays boyfreind
anthony:im guessing i should just shut up now...*turns inviseble*
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
angry
matthew and hanzo:*glares at anthony*
matthew:*in psy* and you better be good to her you hear me if you hurt her any you'll get mine and and my dad's spear right threw the heart
fay:brother leave him alone your fine anthony
last edited over a year ago
angry
anthony:well i dont plan on hurting her*look out corner of eye*MOVE!!*gets hit with with nemisis tentacels*(from resident evil)i thought i killed you in racoon city when i was in s.t.a.r.s nemisis;S.T.A.RS!!
anthony:go away!!!i will not ecept this you want stars?youll get them *throws a deadly fire star at nemisis*well thats over
worried
fay:w-what was that thing
matthew:well what ever it was it is gone and creepy looking
a.k:no kidding
fay:yeah *hides be hind anthony* it was a lot creepyer then Goro, Kano, Shang Tsung, Kintaro, Mileena, Reptile, Baraka, Shao Kahn, Chameleon, Ermac, Kabal, Khameleon, Motaro, Quan Chi, Jataaka put together
(wate from the newest one or what?)
anthony:CRAP HES NOT Hurt nemisis:shoots tentacals in anthonys adbdomin then takes out*S.T.A.R.S!! anthony:shoots nemisis* jill:i got your back*uses first aid spray on anthony* anthony:thanks (jill is also from resident evil so is the following charecter wesker and chris)*shoots nemisis*we need to go back to racoon city to get nemisis away from the people
hmmm
fay:and your doing to need my family's power
matthew:yeah *puts his hand at a tree* GET OVER HERE!!! *spear goes out of his hand and into the tree*
hanzo:*nods*
fay:and any who are you maam?
anthony:sorry put this is a stars only mission jill:if they want to help they can come wesker:team move out anthony:okay captin comeing
(witch resident evil game are you talking about cos i'v only played the dimo of the one for the 3DS)
(number 3 if you look it up if you want to know the story of it)
angry
fay:uh maam if i go ny where i go with my anthony
hanzo:yep just like her mother
(k)
anthony:turn into assualt form groudon*i havent used a gun in years... jill:excuse me daughter to hanzo im jill anthony and chris redfields partner and you two seem like a great couple anthony:how did you know!! jill:i know what a boyfreind and girlfreind looks like
(ok i just now seen a pic of the monster and i toltaly agree with fay ewwwww)
(you wouldnt belvie how many hours it took to kill him and his attacks are just deavasateing on your charecter)
(look up albert wesker,jill valentine and chris redfield if you want to see what the charecters look like)
angry
fay:ok one how did you know my dad's name, and two i'm still going with my man!!!!!
(k)
jill:cool its better if you t stay together and he has quite a reputaion i know what hanzo looks like
(wow)
(wow what?something cool...or somethig bad..)
hmmm
fay:ok how do you even know my dad?
hanzo:she dose have a point how do you know me?
(the last guy is cute)
(chris if i was a girl i would say that. im a jill fan shes well hot)
jill:how do i know you your file on the database is more thick than a brick lets see759 dui cases 4diffrent murder cases 49 asuallt cases a attempted murder case etc.
(besides i think wesker looks more handsome thats why im glad i look like him without the red eyes)
meh
fay:hu?....... did we....... help salv those cases or what cos i only work in self difence
matthew:yeah same with me
hanzo:reveng on the one who killed my first wif and son and self difence
(that's the one i was meaning)
anthony:is..is nemisis still around here? jill:*wispers to fay*how anthony on that kissing stuff anthony:im gonna be heading tworads racoon city now
( it sucks in resident evil 5 chris kills him!!i shed a tear when that happend it was sad for me)
meh
fay:*in psy* well...... he is a good kisser why? and keep in mind you woun't like me if you even try to take him from me
jill:just courios..let me guess he was your first do to the fact your fill says everything about you
(hu i never played that one like i said i'v only played a dimo of the newest one)
(i know that. i think wesker is comeing back thou...)
anthony:racoon city has gone to hell too bad i used to like it
angry
fay:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what all dose it say? and yeah he was the first guy that ever fell in love with me even thow i have the wings of moltres and can turn into moltres and can use it's powers even in human form and i do know my mom used to be team magma cos thay had took her from grandma thin brain washed her and that i'm princess of the fire type pokemon so what elts could there be
smile
a.k:hay i can help fix the place up for you
jill:do you love him back? and thats not all the file says it tells a person every thing that has happend to the person anthony:2 years...2 years since ive been here
anthony:no..it cant be fixed..umbrella f**ked it all up beyond that point
angry
fay:of corse i love him back i mean who in the world do you think i am!!!!!
a.k:i't looks like it'll be easy to fix to me i mean me and my unkel brock can fix any thing i'm serious he erbilt a hole vilege in one day
anthony:OH REALLY CAN YOU SUCK A VIRUS OUT OF PERSONS BODY THAT ATTACHES TO THERE NERVES SYSTEM AND THEY DIE IF ITS REMOVED!!! i would love to see you try nemisis:STARS!! anthony:okay kid move*shoot nemisis twice*die!! jill:we gotta go to racon city anthony and nemisis are there *starts running to racoon city*
nemisis:wraps tenticals around anthonys body anthony:OWW!!!
hmmm
a.k:actuly yes me and unkel brock both can we'v dune it before we'v even brot the dead back to life
fay:*fallows* i still want you to feel me in on what elts is un it
anthony:do nothing to help racoon city is shit! anyways go im kinda in the midlle of dieng here jill: whats in racoon citypeople infected by the t virus they will try to kill then eat you then there is hell hounds which are dogs that do the same we need to hurry hes getingt probly killed anthony:grahh!!*nemsis tentacle percies chest
hmmm
a.k:*ice shareds form around him and thay stab the monster* ice beam *a beam of ice hit's it and frezzes it then he kicks it*
big smile
fay:that woun't bother me
matthew:same here
anthony:crap..im starting to*cough cough cough*get infected try to make a cure at the hospitle goo! nemisis:STARS!! anthony:you want stars you gottem *shots nemisis head wesker:die!!*shot guns nemisis in the head* chris:we know what we gotta do*throws grenade*
jill:okay then...HURRY*transiver starts beping*hello? anthony:get first aid spray starting to die..*cough*