Pokémon Camp Claydol; A pokemon RP

carlie445 posted on Mar 26, 2015 at 12:59AM
Ok, so, you can be a pokemon or a trainer, but no legendaries. Also, you start out with NO POKEMON. I'll explain the story now.

Welcome, to Camp Claydol Pokemon Summer Camp! Here, you can learn anything and everything there is to know about pokemon! Please, leave ANY AND ALL PAST POKEMON BEHIND! Bring only what you need, as food, water, and pokeballs will be supplied! So come to Camp Claydol today, and learn everything about pokemon!
Ok, so, you can be a pokemon or a trainer, but no legendaries. Also, you start out with NO POKEMON. I

Pokémon 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-65 of 65

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Gigi stared after him. "Oh, yeah, this is gonna be one interesting camping trip." She started to walk to her own cabin when she noticed the book on the ground. "Huh? Is this his?" she muttered, picking it up as reluctantly as if it were a poisonous Ekans.
over a year ago carlie445 said…
It was a book of dark magic, so it makes sense why ZANE would have it,
Gigi was tempted to open it and peek inside, but who knew what kind of messed-up things were inside? I'll just give it back next time I see him, she thought.
"Wait, you found that?" Jack was behind her, worried about it. "Dude, put it back! He's gonna lose his top!"
"Why don't I just give it back to him?" Gigi asked. "I mean, if I just leave it on the ground, someone's bound to take it or step on it or something."
"I guess..." He, obviously, wasn't the brightest bulb in the box...
"Huh... " She glanced around. "Where is his cabin, anyway?"
"I'm, pretty sure his cabin is........that way..?" He pointed twards an old mountain "At least, according to the guys."
"Alright, then... Thanks." And with that, she started off toward the mountain, book in hand.
It seemed to get much darker and foggier farther up the mountain. And yes, there WAS a house up there...but, more like a mansion, and not a normal camp regulation cabin.
"Jeez." Gigi shivered. "Wish I'd brought a jacket," she muttered to no one in particular. As she got farther up, she could see the mansionlike house. "Wow... Some guys get all the luck."
There was a graveyard near the front door, more specifically on the front lawn. The door was left slightly cracked open as well, as if whoever was inside was expecting her.
over a year ago twilightPetal said…
Name: Mary
personality: tsundere
partner Pokemon: aigeslash
bio: wait, you can't hold it's swords?
over a year ago horofox said…
Name- Sudoku
Gender- Female
Personality- Dandere
Partner Pokemon- Delphox
Bio- Unknown
last edited over a year ago
Name- Sudoku 
Gender- Female
Personality- Dandere 
Partner Pokemon- Delphox 
Bio- Unknown
over a year ago Epismatic said…
(Sup? Dunno if anyone from here is still active, but I'm Dragon, back from the dead!)