i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM
save

Pokémon 1254 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 1254

over a year ago kpoll said…
tongue
AND HES NOT THAT GOOD AND NOT DAM PRESSES AND HELL YA IM A FATHETHER FUCKIND PRINCE!
over a year ago raichu-rules said…
big smile
come on guys, its obviously bidoof!
big smile
see!
see!
over a year ago hooh12 said…
angry
ok you guys are so dum i cnt evn begin to explain!!!!!!!!
i joined this site just to tell you who is the strongest!!
think for a second , think of all those movies youve seen about pokemon they have all these ledgendarys starring as the main but never have you seen one about ho-oh.now im not saying that just because there was not a movie about it that its the strongest but nor have we even seen this pokemon mnore than two little glimpses of it on the show!!! ARceus is a joke!!!!! mew and mew two are great!! but look, im just telling you ho-oh is truly the strongest pokemon its a pheneox (if thats how you spell it) it gives life for goodness sake!!!!! so im educating you now!! HO-OH is the strongest pokemon of all time
laugh
and hooh12 ho-oh cant beat lugia case hes a fire type but lugia is a water type dah learn the math.
over a year ago Super_17 said…
There is no pokemon that strongest. Depending on trainer. Even almighty ho-oh can be beaten up by cute azumarill.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bugau said…
The strongest is MEWTOW from move 1
big smile
nope its bidoof ;]
nope its bidoof ;]
Hey yall im new here wats gong on?
over a year ago djdakki said…
big smile
Guy´s i have the final answer. ARCEUS.
Arceus is THE FIRST poken, in the original book it seds that he was born out of a egg of chaos. HE made 2 outher pokemons, dialga and palkia. and after that agian 3 Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf. After that arceus was going to sleep agian. The five pokemon made, life, materie, and all.
So that is the final answer.
over a year ago djdakki said…
wink
@ hooh12.

Hmm, who do you think gave life 2 ho-oh ? :)
MMM, who was the first pokemon ? Hmmm, who did make the first pokemon ?

crying
@ djdakki aw but this picture says bidoof is the toughest D=
@ djdakki  aw but this picture says bidoof is the toughest D=
over a year ago 4444 said…
cool
Arceus shaped the universe so... technically Arceus is the strongest pokemon for now.
over a year ago PokemonGXmaster said…
laugh
I dont think you are right!All of you! I think darkrai is the strongest because it can send all 493(yes,thats' right!) pokemon to sleep by using dream void! And 1 last dark pulse and its finished!
I dont think you are right!All of you! I think darkrai is the strongest because it can send all 493(y
cool
Bidoof? Oh come on!I cant believe how dum you all are! Even a pikachu can send a bidoof flying! Hooh 12 is true! Ho-Oh is a very very strong pokemon but it is not the strongest. But a bidoof is one of the weakest! Arceus? My friends tell that it is the GOD of pokemon, but I think its bogus! Shaymin on the other hand is a very strong grass type, but though shaymin is cute and its ske form is cool, it is not the strongest!!! Giratina? Now thats cool! Still Regigigas is not super strong but its cool! Darkrai is above all!!Here is a picture of Giratina:
Bidoof? Oh come on!I cant believe how dum you all are! Even a pikachu can send a bidoof flying! Hooh
meh
@ PokemonGXmaster ok the bidoof thing is what is known as a joke. when it comes to pokemon, i am not dumb. i personally dont think any pokemon is strongest. So I Posted the bidoof picture for the lulz. I agree 100% with super_17. I've seen a pachirisu own a dialga.
smile
You are right raichu-rules, I think even a magikarp the most pathetic pokemon can defeat the Darkrai. it depends on the stats and types.
cool
But if you have any doubt, go to pokemon.com and click on pokedex. You can compare the pokemons' stats. But if you compare carefully, you will see that MEWTWO AND DARKRAI HAS THE HIGHEST STATS.
cool
Hey guys, Breaking news! Palkia is stronger than Dialga!!All of its' stats are same but Palkia has a higher speed than Dialga. Palkia is cool and Dialga is Normal.
Hey guys, Breaking news! Palkia is stronger than Dialga!!All of its' stats are same but Palkia has a
blush
Heys guys! ARCEUS(LAME LIKE HELL) God of pokemon!!! He defeated PALKIA AND DIALGA. SEE:
Heys guys! ARCEUS(LAME LIKE HELL) God of pokemon!!! He defeated PALKIA AND DIALGA.  SEE:
sick
Thanks a lot! I got 2 smacks cuz you guys told me that there is no strongest pokemon. My friends bashed me uP!!
cool
Okay guys! Lets have an election who is the strongest pokemon!The canidates are: Arceus, Giratina, HO-OH, Darkrai, Bidoof, Dialga , Palkia, Mewtwo, Lugia, Groudon, Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Not to mention mew! All of you will write: I vote for _________(pokemon of choice). Maximum votes in a day is 1. We will check on August25th/August 26th! May the strongest pokemon win!
cool
VOTE FOR DARKRAI! HE IS THE BEST! A PRIZE FOR THOSE WHO VOTES FOR DARKRAI!!!
laugh
I Vote for Bidoof.
I Vote for Bidoof.
1 vote for bidoof