Pokémon Are you Obsessed with Pokemon?

Saphira333 posted on Oct 21, 2007 at 02:01PM
Come and share your views all comments welcome!
last edited on Nov 04, 2007 at 05:02PM

Pokémon 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaitoSaturno said…
Oh, yeah! Obsessed is an understatement. Have you ever been to Pokemonaholic.com? I have, and by that I think you can see my insanity level for it. Oh, and could you please join the Team Galactic Fanclub? I'll join this forum. Can I just call you Saphira? Because everybody calls me Saito instead of my full username.
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Sure u can call me Saphira! :) ill join the Fanclub is it on the Team Galactic Fan club? has anyone been on legendarypokemon.com at all?
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Nah, it's more of a casual hobby to me.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE POKEMON OR HOWEVER U SPELL THE DUMB THING I"M ONLY ON HERE CAUSE MY FRIEND TOLD ME 2!!!!!!!
over a year ago kdm123 said…
of course I am I love pokemon can you tell me any fan clubs That I can join
over a year ago PrinceKiseki said…
Its so light-hearted. Its hard to find that these days. I just need to learn to enjoy getting levels. I have played rpg all my life but for the most part im too lazy to get levels.
I enjoy the chalenge.
over a year ago Aviantei said…
I'm not really sure. i think i'm almost there...
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
eh, theres different levels of pbsessed. like witha game, theres the fact that you play it all the time, and yoiu saty up late to ge on that game sites, then theres like my obsession with twilight, you talk about it nonstop, have everything to do with it, and so on and so forth. mine is sort of that first stage. XD i love it and grew up with it, and play it all the time, but im kind of secretive about it...
over a year ago fredrulz96 said…
cool
i LOVE POKEMON i havent beten all the games but i love it i can draw them really good and i even can write some pokemon storys!
over a year ago charizard_love said…
I love all pokemon, I can drawing vey good, my images all pokemon, my games all pokemon, my desktop are pokemon. But I thinking, you all know pokemon, but what is the pokemon? You can't answer pocket monster! But I think again you can't understand of pokemon... You only like pokemon, but you don't know about pokemon...
over a year ago Super_17 said…
It seems that charizard_love is really obsessed with pokémon. Her word of wisdom is really touching pokémon heart(if pokémon have a heart)if they are really exist.Anyway i REALLY love pokémon. Especially my favorite type. PSYCHIC
over a year ago palkiarocks said…
monkey
IM AM OBSSESED WITH POKEMON, THERE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY
over a year ago jesse117 said…
PkmnTrainerJ said a hobby
over a year ago zaray said…
very obsessed i have a new motto about pokemon it gose like this....yes im ossesed about pokemon and i enjoy every game and card and episiode of it
over a year ago Kallm3k9 said…
im Obsessed, idc
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
mischievous
I'm obsessed with Pokemon and that is all and for those who hate pokemon and are here then Meowth will push the button.
last edited over a year ago
I'm obsessed with Pokemon and that is all and for those who hate pokemon and are here then Meowth wil
over a year ago LiptonGold said…
I started laughing hystaricly when I read this. I LOVE POKEMON IT IS THE BEST THING IN LIFE IF IT WHENT OFF AIR I WOULD STOP EATING AND CRY FOR AT LEAST A WEEK STRAGHT!!! POKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMON­POK­EMO­NPO­KEM­ONP­OKE­MON­POK­EMO­NPO­KEM­ONP­OKE­MON­POK­EMO­NPO­KEM­ONP­OKE­MON­POK­EMO­NPO­KEM­ONP­OKE­MON­POK­EMO­NPO­KEM­ONP­OKE­MON­POK­EMO­N!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I lovelovelove Pokemon.
over a year ago LiptonGold said…
Also, I would like to say Pokemon is awesome and for those who don't like it should be comitted to an insane asylum imediatly. and if you don't obsess over something it is not worth watching/seeing/doing. YAY, OBSESSIONS!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Really obsesed. I haz a box of figures, 5 binders of cards, 20 plushies, a pillow, posters, a lotta books. I have a few movies, seen them all and I havea few shirts, a jacket, stamps, stickers, spinners, pokeballs, and much, much more.
If pokemon went away I would keep all the stuff and be in shock for dayz. POKEMON! POKEMON!POKEMON!POKEMON!POKEMON!