Advertisement

Pretty Little Liars TV Show Why Ezra Might Be A

youngpretedner posted on Jul 26, 2011 at 09:57AM
Reasons why I say Ezra:
At Mona’s party when Hannah got hit by the car, Mr Fitz was at that party as he was there to see Aria. The car that hit Hannah looked alot like his.. Also they received at text saying “ She Knew To Much ” If this wasn’t about Allison then it must of been that she knew about her and Aria so she tried to hurt her? When she was in Hospital someone wrote on her leg saying “ Sorry I took it to far ” Or something like that meaning that the person that ran over her, must have been ‘A’
The letter typed to Aria’s mother was written on a typewriter, who has a type writer you are thinking? Yes. Ezra. All through that episode the camera is scanning on the typer writer. Suspicious hey?
When Ezra had his book reading it said about everything the ‘girl’ had known drifting into the summer sky. Who died in the summer? Ali.
Ali had a thing for older guys and well, Ezra is going out with a sixteen year old.. seems like he has a thing for younger girls...
Ezra was at Ali’s funeral? How did they know each other? He never had any lessons with her, he didn’t even teach at the school while she was there. :S
During the finale the producers said that one of the girls would have some sort of altercation with Ali’s killer. If Ian didn’t actually kill Alison like he said then what about the fight with Aria and Ezra?
And The bead lady, Ah Golly. Well she said ‘A’ had good eyes. And remember when Aria accidently sent that text to her mother instead of Ezra about his gorgeous eyes.. Mmmhm. What are you thinking now? Well I have more points on other people.

- source; f*** yeah pretty little liars tumblr
save

Pretty Little Liars TV Show 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 52

over a year ago kelly456 said…
I agree!
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
This is good!
over a year ago zafi said…
you have some really good points!!!
over a year ago athleticisme said…
Uhmmmm okie dokie
over a year ago youngpretedner said…
theres more about Melissa might be A or Ali's killer
over a year ago boskostix95 said…
big smile
Jenna Has a type writer too. When Ali went to visit her in the hospital about the video's. they showed the type writer and zoomed in on it.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
damn. These are good points. Could be.
I think Melissa is the killer and Ezra COULD be A.
over a year ago hopenfaith said…
good points!
over a year ago kris10853 said…
That would make perfect sense. I still dont think its him but if I actuslly didnt know who it was Id say him now.
over a year ago pllisbomb said…
Damn , those are some really good points! It coud be him but i hope it's not.
It made sense when I read but I sooo hope it's not
over a year ago FallenLove said…
Wow! I never thought about that! Also, A doesn't like Jason and last episode you could tell Ezra doesn't like him either. :)
Theres one flaw: The police found the car that hit Hanna, and Exra still has his car.
over a year ago Lolaa said…
I have been thinking that for a while too. It would kind of make sense. I really hope Ezra isn't A though.
over a year ago millzo said…
Yeah thats true! young pretender says it could have been ezra and why he could be and yeah the fortune cookie message is written with a type writer + lola has told him what she did and loads of the secrets, i really hope it isnt him! But i dont think he killed ali, i think he's A :/ hope not but i really do think that he is
over a year ago Bl00dyHell said…
Oh My God, good points ! But he's really sweet ;) Maybe I should look at him more closely ;>
surprise
in retrospect would this mean Ezra killed Ali?
Possibly.
:'(
over a year ago mrs_malfoy1399 said…
I thought Ezra was A from the part when the girls were looking at the bench where they were going to do Ally's mommorial and then they saw Mr Fitz rode by on their bikes, and as soon as he disappeared around the corner, they recieved another A message
over a year ago Epicurean said…
We're missing a motive.
over a year ago MerDerLover said…
There's no way Ezra is A. It's probably Garrett or Jason. Jason had to have known about Ian's relationship with Alison.
I've been thinking why could Ezra be A? I mean he had no ties to Ali
over a year ago kittykat89 said…
Also, from what i've seen Aria hasn't been hurt by A that much because Ezra loves her :3
over a year ago Tornasol said…
surprise
in a way are hints that if you look closely could be, but in a way i don't know, like they said he didn't have anything to do with her, but she did like older guys hahahaha let's just wait and see but goot points