Prince Michael Jackson My Apologies

ozchick posted on Jul 02, 2010 at 05:57AM
I have spent the last few days looking for my camera cord to upload the pics and vid from the sunflower tribute and I can't find it so I have to try to buy a new cord so I can get it up on the site, however, It was a beautiful and moving tribute to the King. There were lots of sunflowers, tears, laughter and memories and to finish it all off I threw myself off the pier into the ocean into the freezing cold water fully clothed and all at the very end of the ceremony (its winter here in oz) everyone laughed except me coz I was to cold to to do anything but shriek lol hahaha oh well, I told Michael that one was for him so it was worth it lol (see true MJ fan mate) lol Anyway a massive thankyou to everyone who paticipated in getting a sunflower in for MJ. It was truely a beautiful tribute and I have all of you to thank for it being so special. We even had spectators hehe.
Please be patient as I will get the footage up as soon as we buy another cord for the damned camera.

God Bless you all

Britt xoxo
last edited on Jul 02, 2010 at 05:59AM

Prince Michael Jackson 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tastytastygoodd said…
big smile
When you said, "threw myself off the pier," I gasped! I'm like, "Say it aint so!" Whew! That sounded like a really intimate and neat event though. :)
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
worried
Gosh you threw yourself to cold water ! Oh I can't, I'll be shivering! When I was 4 my brother pushe me to the cold water and I went nuts.
over a year ago StephMJJFan said…
Itz Frezzing Here,and Like I Had a Frezzing Shower Once This Week and I Have a Cold Now and Do u have a Cold Britt
over a year ago batava said…
kiss
Luv ya Girl...
Thankx!
@@@
over a year ago ozchick said…
hey there, your all welcome, i have had the flu so havn't been on much of late, hope all is good miss you all here on this site, seeya all soon xoxo
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
thats okay and cant wait to see the vid