Prison Break Opinion Article

Michale IS NOT DEATH???!!!HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!(he is death some mix up story)

Opinion by SophiaBrookefan posted over a year ago
Prison Break
Episode 4.23/24: Prison Break: The Final Break
Hagesyan just sent over this interesting tidbit… Somehow how I don’t believe it’s true - but wouldn’t it be nice? Also - here’s an ADORABLE picture of Michael and Sara getting married!

“I was checking the forum chats for Prison Break at Fox.com about the Series Finale and one of the members/bloggers posted the following.It was under the title ‘Michael-The missing years.’

I have seen the special that shows the 4 missing years from the season finale … Michael is not dead. He has gone back to the doctors from the company which still exists although the general is dead. They performed additional surgery in return for his commitment to work for them. After the success of the surgery he faked his death with the help of Kellerman and the US government after agreeing to help them bring the company to its knees. Other stories with the other characters’ lives mix into the show. The visit to the grave was only to commemorate his success at tricking the company into believing he was dead and ending its reign.”–Scotfieldfan”

I JUST FOUNT THAT ARTICLE!!
IF IT'S TRUE YAY!
I'M SO HAPPY!

bojnem said:
exellent!!!

Sorry but its not true :'( The 2hour "Movie" thats going to be aired that'll show the wedding scene is showing what happened in that 4 year gap...Michaels dead *mass hysteria*

Really'!
Oh CRAP!
THAT SUCK!

YEah there is a 2 hour special on next week

cloudy
mimika_s said:
God I'm not going to loose faith.That's what Micheal taught us,right??

iyaats said:
is that really true?? my God im still hoping for that.. what is that 2 hour movie?? when will it show? im from the philippines.. can i watch it?? coul;d someone answer me.. thanks a lot!

I don't believe it. I'm Michael's great fan and his death was painful for me, but it's true. This great show is over and I'll really miss it.

I know
I do too!
=(
*cries*

kalik said:
Sad, but true. He's dead :( But I found it a great finale and a great series

smirk
jehan said:
i don't think that's true because i've read an article that the original ending is that michael will die and they've sticked to that storyline..i know it's sad what happened to michael..i cried a lot but the rest was okay.endings like those are major factor for the viewers to remember the show!

Kate-Jane said:
We did not see how Michael died and his dead body neither.
And nobody talked about Michael´s found dead body.
!!!

miladook said:
no no no that is wrong.he died!!!!!

sad
quinpeyt said:
i am sorry darlings, michael is dead. i wish he were not but he died after joining the two live wires in order for the hatch to open so that sara could leave. he knew that t-bag might fail him so there was need for an alternative plan if he did which he eventually did.i just wish mahone did not tell the agent about the parachute and i also wish sucre delivered the money in time.

Kate-Jane said:
NO!!! Michael is alive!!!

yermam said:
Michael got frazzled

eellii93 said:
Dis Mahone screwed Michael with telling the cops about the parachute?