Random Anime OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

Random Anime OC Role-play! 962 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 962

over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Sarah: apparently you buy things for fun... things you will never use... i think my sister, Anna, did it once.
over a year ago haremaster99 said…
Sora: you explain Isa *gets shopping cart* ok let's see, I have my list in case I forget something so yea
We need
lemon bread
Cereal
Eggs
Steak
Rice
Turnips
And some new clothes for Kallen.
Any questions?
Sarah: yeah... how do we get all this stuff?
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Isabella:you pretty much just buy stuff for fun wather you'll ever use it or not, like clothes
yume:oh.....but....is it fun?
Isabella;yeah!
Sora: *points At food area* we get the edible stuff over there and the clothes *points at clothing department* over there it's simple really, you see if you impulse buy stuff you wast money but if you buy the stuff your really need then your shopping wisely *smiles and let's you push the cart* here you just push it's fun, when Isa was little she loved to ride in the cart *giggles* she's to big now but oh such good memories those were
isabella:sora!
yume:*chuckles* the world of reality is strange
Sarah: i didn't even know i was living in it. *laughs* it is rather strange... *runs with cart* i'm flying!
Sora: what? It was true! And You were so cute!!! Here *shows photo of little Isabella in a shopping cart* see C-U-T-E! *hugs photo* I cherise this photo! *smiles* Come on Sarah-chan might run someone over *sighs and runs after Sarah*
Sarah: *laughs* this is fun! *turns to the food section and stops* here we go! were here!
Sora: thank you. *sighs* now Sarah-chan, can you get the turnips and the Eggs please? And please be careful with the eggs they are breakable and of they break we have to pay for them *sighs worried*
Sarah: okay! *walks to go get the turnips and eggs*
Sora: thank you Sarah-chan, Isabella and Yume how about you to go get the steak rice and cereal *hands the cart the them* and Sarah-chan and I will go pick out a couple of outfits for Kallen, ok?
last edited over a year ago
Isabella:sora! don't show them that!
yume:*goes to get steak rice and cereal*
Sarah: *puts the eggs and turnips in the cart* there you go! i got them! wait a minute... why do i feel Anna's presence? *looks around*
Sora: *giggles* go get those few things and then meet me and Sarah-chan at the girls clothing department!
Sora: really? Where Sarah?
yume puts the food in the cart
yume:what now?
Sora: I got th outfits what do you think girls? Do you think Kallen will like them?
Isabella:i'm sure she will
Sora: good, now we go check out! *heads to checkout*
Sarah: huh? oh, yeah. *looks at them to make sure they are not watching then runs the other way*
Sora: huh? Where is Sarah? SARAH?
Esfahan: DAMN SISTER WHAT THE HELL
Sora: *roundhouses hIs face an knocks him out...AGAIN) We won't be able to leave without Sarah, Isa here's my credit card, you go ahead and check out and head to the car I'll find Sarah and get outta here 'Kay?
Sarah: Anna? Anna, i can sense you, where are you? *stops* hey, where's my necklace?! Anna?! where are you?!
Isabella:ok! *goes to checkout*
yume:*runs after sarah*
Sora: Yume! Wait! *runs* damn! I'm leaving isa alone! GOD!!!!!!
yume:*thinking* damn it! what if it's another one? could I really have missed it?
Sarah: *runs to the back of the store and looks around to make sure no one was watching. then, she went through the wall*
yume runs after sarah and hides behind a selfe, when she sees her go through the wall her eyes widen then she smirks and follows going through the wall as well
Sarah is in a room that is only darkness. no other life forms seem to be there. just pure darkness.
Sarah: Anna?
Sora: Yume! *Sees Yume go through the wall and follows*
a blinding glow then fills the room. once the glow goes away, Sarah's necklace is lying in front of her. Sarah sits down and puts it on.
Sora: what is this place? *claps hands together and a small light shows up there's nothing here *sees Yume and Sarah* Girls!
Sarah: *turns around* what are you guys doing here? how did you get here?
yume:we followed you
Sarah: *stands up* why? why would you follow me to Hell?
Sora: wow, hells friggen dark lass and we followed you because we need to go! Isabella is alone in the car waiting! Come on Sarah!
Sarah: Hell is like this for you both... i can see flames and people burning. you can't because your not the witch of the underworld. your also not dead. that's why it's darkness for you. okay, we can leave now. *walks back inside the store.*
Sora: I can see it to Sarah, I'm a angel, don't underestimate me with petty things like Hell. *follows them back to the store* it's time to go, if anyone asks we went to the bathroom
Sarah: um, okay. *walks to the car while playing with the necklace around her neck*
yume:I'm a demon I can see it *follows*
Sora: *gets in car and starts it* So Isa were you conferrable waiting in the car? *sees isa playing with her IPhone* *sigh* how about we go have lunch? My treat!
Sarah: *still looking down* i am kinda hungry. but i don't want to be a bother...
Sora: *punches brakes and stops right on the HWY* YOU ARE NO BOTHER! *cars honk* understand!
Sarah nods.
Sora: good girl! Now since no one said a restaurant I'm chooseing, let's go to on the border!
Sarah: okay... i don't know what that is, but okay. i'll trust you and do what you say.
yume:ok
isabella:cool
Sora: good! By the way it's a Mexican restaurant *giggles and drives to OTB*
Sarah: oh. *facepalm* i'm so stupid!
*at restaurant*
host: welcome!
Sora: table for 4 please
*at table*
Waiter=pepe: what will we have to drink to day?
Sora: girls you go first, and it's fine Sarah *giggles*