Random Anime OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

Random Anime OC Role-play! 962 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 962

over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Sarah: huh? *sees the girl and she backs up against the wall* so... you finally decided to pay me a visit... Leona.
Story: *bits Thanatos hand* Nyan!
over a year ago izbia150 said…
yume:next time he makes fun of white hair....i'll do worse to him then i do to the dream demons
(i gtg)
over a year ago haremaster99 said…
Kardia: udesei!
Sora: this is Leona? If this turn-
(two handsome men walks in)
Man 1: Sora time for hunting *smiles*
man 2: I'd hurry
Sora: Sisyphos! El Cid *hugs* how are you?!!
Sisyphos: I'm good how bout you?
El Cid: good....
Sora: I'm great!
Sisyphos: who is the females?
Leona: yes, i am Leona...
Sarah: go back into your portrait, evil thing!
Leona: i would... but my portrait is not here. *chuckles*
Sarah: if you want to fight, let's do it outside... i don't want to trouble them... the people here.
Leona: fine by me...
Sisyphus: hello, but if you are going to battle I suggest you do not,
El Cid: because well...Sora has seemed to grow on Sarah and will have a sense of protecting her like she does with her family.
Sisyphus: it's best if you leave.
Sora: did you say Somthing Sisyphus?
Sisyphus: n-no!! I was just talking to.. El Cid!!
Sora: ok......
Leona: i would like to see her try... she belonged to the cult who killed my parents and brother... i will get my revenge...
Sarah: it's okay Sora... i am willing to fight. *smiles* you don't need to worry about me.
Sora: what cult?! how dare you!
Sisyphos: please leave, you are not welcome here.
Sora: i dont think you want to mess with me Leona. *white aura covers Sora and then covers Leona and weakens her* you can fight her now Sarah....enjoy *everyone leaves*

(ill have late replys cause im talking with my sister)
Sarah: very well then... this is how it has to be.
at that moment, the sweet Sarah passed away. a new, vicious Sarah was ready... ready to fight.
Leona: i would expect nothing less from the witch of the underworld...
Leona takes out a sword and a necklace with a cross on it. she fuses the cross into the handle of her sword.
Leona: this is for you... D'eon...
she runs at Sarah and swings her sword. just as the sword was about to hit her, Sarah jumps in the air and dodges it.
Sarah: i won't take that lightly... so i suggest you stop now.
Leona: ha! stop?! i am just getting started, you B*tch! i hate you! your cult killed D'eon!
Sarah: yes, they did... but i wasn't part of it.
Leona: yes, i know... but you are the last living member of that cult... so you will have to die in their place...
Leona uses her sword and slices Sarah's arm open. Sarah screams and clutches her arm. she looks up at leona.
Sarah: Ariana! i call upon you and summon you now! i command you, destroy leona!
Ariana appears and runs at Leona. after a while of fighting, Ariana knocks Leona to the ground.
Ariana: b*tch... don't lay your hands on Sarah ever again! do you hear me?! ever again!
Leona laughs insanely and disapears
(lol I slept over with a girl named Adriana recently! Ariana, Adriana, lol XD)
yume:who exactly is Leona?
Sarah: she is what we call a portrait spirit... when she was killed by a cult... the cult i once belonged to... her spirit was trapped inside a portrait of her. the cult had also killed her mother and father... and her brother, D'eon. she still holds a grudge toward the cult and wishes to get revenge... but i am the last cult member alive... so she wants to kill me and rid the world of the cult for good.
yume:hm.....
Sarah: but that cult... the very one that leona wants revenge on... killed Anna and Rachael... i want to get revenge on them as well... so in a way, me and Leona are on the same side... but at the same time were not... there is one thing i don't tell Leona... there is another cult member alive... perfectly human... but she is in her twenties... someone might ask how this is possible... the cult was here in the 1800s after all... she was our leader, Christa's daughter... her name is Bella.
Sora:.....I see....well.....I will help you any way I can Sarah-chan! *smiles big*
Aldebaran: *walks in* Me to! Buhahahahahahhahah!
Sora and Kardia: hey!! Did you bring some Sake?!!!!
Aldebaran: YEA!! *puts huge bottle of sake on a table*.....
Sora:.....Sarah, I think we need to go see a few people before we....go after this Leona woman. Alright?
Sarah: yeah... i understand that. first off, we can get Bella here... maybe even Tanika.
Sora: *giggles* ok, but who?......*sees a man with a blue ponytail walks in* Oh! Kanda! Hi honey *she smiles*
Kanda: hey.....(to Sarah) who the hell are you?! Are you a Noah?! *he draws his sword Mugen*
Sora: Kanda! Honey calm down! She no Noah, she's my friend, Sarah, she's the Witch of the underworld,
Kanda: *puts Mugen away*.....
Sarah: *wide eyes* u-um... anyway, Ariana, go get tanika...
Ariana: *nods and flies off*
Kanda: che....
Sora: Kanda! dont be rude!
Kanda: che, hello, im Kanda....nice to erm...meet you...
Sora: *smiles and pulls phone out* Allen, go call Lavi and Lenalee, we got ourselfs a level 5+ kk? *hangs up and smiles* i called allen Kanda, please dont make him mad ok?
Kanda: che, fine.....
Sora: Sarah, can you kinda fill me in on this Leona person? im quite....hazy on the info now...*sighs*

(this is Kanda *_*)
Kanda: che....
Sora: Kanda! dont be rude! 
Kanda: che, hello, im Kanda....nice to erm...meet you...
S
Sarah: sure... just tell me what you want to know.
Sora: everything.
Sarah: Leona was born in the 1770s. she wasn't part of the wealthiest famiy, but she was happy none the less. she had a brother named D'eon. when leona was five and D'eon was nine, their parents were killed by a cult... the cult that i belonged to 100 years later... D'eon and Leona grew up as orphans... when she was twenty and he was twenty four, he bought a huge mansion for her... he even had a portrait painted of her. unfortunately, one month after he had bought the mansion, he was murdered by the same cult that killed their parents... after this, they murdered leona as well and her spirit was trapped inside her portrait... years later, in the year 2000, her portrait was found and they took it to an art museum... when i visited it, Adam and I had been talking about the cult... and she found out i was the only member alive... besides Bella... but she doesn't know about Bella. ever since then, she has wanted to kill me and rid the world of the cult forever... she carries around her sword and D'eon's cross necklace, and when she fuses the two together, she becomes more powerful than anything ever imagined...
Sora: I doubt that....*chuckles*...anyways, hm....so we're dealing with revenge here
Kardia: yep...Revenge is a nasty bee-otch.....*he grins evilly*
Sora: ok Sarah, go with Aldebaran, and when miss Arianna returns we'll meet at the black order m'kay?
Kanda: your taking her to the Order? Are you insane?
Sora: don't speak to your girlfriend like that, I'll shove my Midori up you nose
Kanda: Che, *he sits down on a stool and crosses his arms*
Sarah: you certainly have a lot of people in your family...
Story: nyan! Tanika-chan!
a girl with brown hair and blue eyes walks in. she is wearing a blue dress. beside her is a dog named Zakura.
Ariana: i got Tanika...
Tanika: good to see you again, Sarah... so were finally going to beat Leona?! sweetness!
Sora: 204 members now.....soon will be 208 after my sister has her quatuplets *nervous laugh* Tanika i believe?...i am Queen of the Sky,Sora Marianna Atasunta, its nice to meet you *bows slightly*
Tanika: nice to meet you... yes, i am Tanika.
Sora: *smiles* ok Sarah, lets head to the Black Order.
Kanda: *standing by the door waiting with the rest of the group* ikou,
(everyone leaves and then arrives in front of a huge dark building)
Sora: oi! Komui! open up! its me and some friends! we got ourselfs a Akuma! *small black bat thing hovers in front of her*
Golem: opened~
(everyone walks in to be greeted by two boys and a girl)
girl: i Sora!
Sora: hi Lenalee! hi Allen-Outototu, hi Lavi *smiles warmly*
Allen: hi Onee-Sama! whos your new friends? *looks at Sarah,Ariana,Tanika and Story*
Tanika: i'm Tanika! and this is my dog, Zakura!
Sarah: i'm Sarah, it's nice to meet you *smiles*
Ariana: i'm Ariana...
Story: Nyan!
Allen: nice to meet you all, Im Allen Hoshikami Atasunta, the 1st youngest brother to Sora and the elder brother to Isabella, *he smiles warmly and bows*
Sora: Allen, Lavi, Lena, you all ready? *they nod* Sarah, lead us to where you think Leona is please *has a cool look on face*
Sarah: she can't be here... i don't know where she is... she never stays int he same place twice.
Sora:....great! its like finding innoccence! HELL ON EARTH TO FIND! GOD! *she sighs*
Allen: Onee, its ok...
Sora: lets go to her painting first. lets split up into teams, Kardia will lead on, Lenalee with lead on, Aldebaran will lead on and i shall lead on, alright? please stand by who you want to be in a team with everyone.
last edited over a year ago
Sarah: *stands next to Sora*
Story: *stands next to Kardia* nyan!
Tanika: i don't really care, but... okay... *stands next to Aldebaran.*
Ariana: i go where Sarah goes...
Sarah: Ariana, you don't have to... i'll be fine just this once... just this once, okay?
Ariana: fine... *stands next to Lenalee*
Sora: alright, *Degel Lavi and Defteros stand by Kardia*
Kardia: we're off! *he winks and everyone leaves*
Sora: BE CAREFUL! WE'RE DEALING WITH REVENGE HERE! *Kardia waves as they dissapear*
Aldebaran: whos with me besides this lovely little girl??! bwahahaha! *Manigoldo and Asmita stand next to Tanika*
Sora: go, hurry, and be careful *they nod and leave*
Lenalee: alright, so itll be miss Ariana, *Allen stands by her*
Allen: and me,
Sora:....be careful baby brother, i dont want to arrange a funral for my dear brother...*smiles meekly*
Allen: yes ma'am....*they leave*
Sora: that leaves you, Kanda, me and.....*a man with odd ash skin with black hair and gold eyes appears*
Man: hello again, Sora dear.....*he takes off his hat and bows*
Sora:.....*scoffs* Tyki, hello, *hugs Kandas arm*
Tyki:......
Kanda: che, a Noahs coming with us?
Sora: he will be of use to us Kanda....*looks sad*
Kanda: whatever...*we leave for the Leona's painting*

(i know this is all ive got....XD Tyki Mikk...(m-i-n-e please no touchie XD) ^^)
Sora: alright, *Degel Lavi and Defteros stand by Kardia*
Kardia: we're off! *he winks and everyone le
Sarah: the portrait is in the art museum still... along with mine. let's go! *takes off running*
Sora: *follows quickly with the guys tagging along at a pace* PICK UP THE PACE YOU PANSY'S! *laughs mischiviously*
Tyki: still the same eh?
Kanda: with even bigger..."lungs" *he laughs quietly*
Tyki:...yea..i see that...*his eyes fall to my chest quickly and returns*
Sora:....pervs *runs by Sarah to stay away from them*
last edited over a year ago
Sarah continues running but soon they reach the museum.
Sarah: it's here... *runs inside*
Sora: *follows while drawing Midori No Chou*....
Tyki:....why are we-
Sora: *cuts him off* Shut. Up.
Tyki: *scared and nods*
once Sarah reaches the portrait, she stops and her eyes widen. in blood, the word "nqm" is painted over it. a huge x has been scratched over it.
Sarah: it can't be...
Sora:...what is it Sarah? *examines the painting
Kanda: what the hell.......
Tyki: *remains in a corner quietly*
Sarah: someone released her... her spirit is no longer trapped... she is free to roam anywhere now... i'll be right back! *runs down a dark hallway and disappears into the shadows*
Sora: S-Sarah! wait! *looks around quickly*
Tyki:...hm?
Kanda: che, Sora, do you....
Sora: *nods* i sense something odd....something dangerously odd.....
Tyki and Kanda: agreed....
after a few minutes, Sarah still hasn't returned. wicked and evil laughing is heard down the hallway.
Sora: what was that....*draws sacred Katana Bloody Rose*
Kanda: *draws Mugen* lets go find out...*walks down hall slowly*...
Sora:...Kanda..*stands next to Kanda with Tyki beside Sora with a few Teases*
down the hallway, there is a little girl crying. she has long brown hair and bright blue eyes.
Sora:....stay back...i sense something about her......
Kanda:...ok...*stays back with Tyki*...
Sora: little Musume, are you...ok? *stares at her carefully*
girl: *shakes head* no... *hugs Sora* please help me! she tried to kill me! she said her name was Leona!
Sora:....Leona....*hugs back awkwardly* little one, what is your name *lets go*
girl: you can call me Mari...
Sora: ok, miss Mari, *looks around* lets get outta here...*smiles and walks by Kanda* eh....ya know,
Kanda: *nods*
Sora:....Tyki, your in charge of her care understood?
Tyki: *he nods and watches her carefully*
Sora:where is Sarah! *walks out of hall with Tyki and Kanda walking behind her*