Random Role Playing X-men Evolution

MythGal posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 11:04PM
This adding your own character into the x-men world.

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
How long you have lived at the school for gifted youngsters:
Bio(optional):
last edited on Aug 24, 2011 at 11:06PM

Random Role Playing 360 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 360

over a year ago MythGal said…
Name:Cacheen Sullivan

Power/Weapon:complete control of water (manipulating it, making it, making it disappear), rapid healing, super strength, and one I call "Reading" where when you see people you can tell there name, age, and everything about them by quote on quote reading them

Personality:Shy, likes to be alone but very friendly

Looks:blonde, white strike on one side

How long you have lived at the school for gifted youngsters:1 week

Bio(optional): princess of a small country, moved here to find her place to belong. lived in bayville 2 months
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
name:Alisha
power/wepon:i can control anything i touch,or have touched
personality:shifty,like i will change my mood in seconds and without warning
looks;pic.
How long you have lived at the school for gifted youngsters:5 years
bio:i dont want to
name:Alisha
power/wepon:i can control anything i touch,or have touched 
personality:shifty,lik
'i woke up in the morning feeling like a pice of trash looked at my alarm clock."oh s***" i'm late gotta go be late for class,ohoh oh oh,ohoh oh oh s***'
i turned my alarm clock off and got dressed for my first class of the day.i opend the door and walked to the class i was late for.as always.
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Name: Tina Anderson/Nightmare
Power:Can read minds,Mind control,Telekinesis
Looks:look at pic
How long you have lived at the school for gifted youngsters:4 years
Name: Tina Anderson/Nightmare
Power:Can read minds,Mind control,Telekinesis
Looks:look at pic
Nightmare watched as Alisha walked in.You late again you know.
i smiled like a maniac and took out a push pin and told it to go sit on the teachers chair. i love my life.
(i am also called Controller,i punch people that call me that.)
i told my note book and pen to take notes while i sketched a horse on a art pad."Alisha perhaps you would like to tell why you are late?"i hate teachers."certainly,because i can,happy?"
Cacheen walks in and sits in the back row
"sup Cacheen who's late now?"
Um. I was trying to um.
to what?beat my awesome record to late classes? you can borrow my notes when my pen is finnished.
Oh thanks. (I smile)
(Me)
(Me)
cute!
(I draw a monster on my paper)
bell rings and i walk out of class to my fav. class of the day,usae of our powers
I follow, its my next class too (My nickname is Death but no one knows yet)
as i see that Cacheen was behind me so i slowed down."so what are you doing later? and what do peeps nickname you?"i asked slipping a copy of my notes in her backpack.
Nightmare caught up"Hey guys."
"oh hey nightmare. hows t all going?"i smiled my evil grin,"whatcha doing later?"
Well most people call me, Death. And I don't have anything planed for later. What About you?
"oh nothing...... just some pranks.and f.y.i. never call me Controller if you value your life."
Um okay. (we go to class)
i walking into class i trip some boy that wasn't looking. he gives me the evil eye."if you want to have fun and get into trouble,"i whisperer,"12:00 at the lounge."
angry
hello? echo!*echo!*echo.*echooo.* yep no one home POST FOR MY SAKE!
I walk past Alisha and roll my eyes. "I miss my servants." I whisper to myself.
"what did you say?"i imitated smegle from lord of the ring.then i chuckled.
Hmm? Oh nothing just remembering. (i say in a dreamy sort of way)
"ya well ....i say duck."then a snow ball flew past."pay attention!split to 2 gropes you will have a safe,i repet SAFE fight."said the teacher i went to one side,the red.i was usefull cause i can control things. "sup controller?"i punched him/her.the game started.
I walked to the other side. "Hi." I said to a boy next to me. (He smiled)
"yo, blues!are you fellin' down!?!?"i screamed and tossed a curve-ball their way.
I grabbed it and with all the power I had I threw it to the other side.
i caught it and aimed at a boy that was not looking.it got him out."woooph wooooph!"
we need to get more population on hear!
tongue
and no one is listening.....
tick tok tick tok tick tok banana rock.ABCDEFG wash the boy germs off of me.got a bat got a ball got a baby in the hall got a moose got a goose got a freeze!

look at that!i remembered it. this is spam but for the rp's sake!someone post!
hello?
*hello*
echo!
*echo*
*echo*
*echo*
over a year ago dargox said…
(oh i'm so joining in and oh btw greekgirl my character is the boy that u r messing wth.)

Name: don stump (nickname: reaper)
Powers: can control all types of darkness and aura
Personality: keeps to him self most of the time, loyal to his firends & family, has some anger probs, and kinda looks up to wolfervin as his role model.
Look like: (link)
Live at the school of gifted youngster for: 5 years
angry
Ok so there I was sitting down cause alisha got me out of the snowball game which I didn't care to play any ways but thing that was ticking off about alisha was that she was messing with me which if she do not stop soon i'll show her the power of darkness.
Alisha got me out so I go over to the creepy looking guy who just got out and said, "Um, hello." I looked at him and saw into his heart, there was something dark. A mysterious aura.
I turn my head to cacheen saying. "hello i'm don but here they call me reaper"
(ok i'm sry i 4got about this rp)
(so did i!)
i continue tossing snowballs until the game ended. i gather up my stuff for the next class. i walk over to a random person and make the tile start moving under him. this was way to fun. i hurried away before he could do anything back.
But what alisha didn't realize I was watching when she trip that fellow so I desided to return the favor and by use my powers I made alisha trip over her own shadow.
I look at Reaper. His aura was darker then I had saw it originally.
I turn my head to cacheen saying. "well that should teach alisha to don't trip people, so do u have a nickname for your powers?"
They call me Death.
i start to walk to my next class while still talking to cacheen . "well that a cool name, so y do they call u that? For me they call me reaper because I can control darkness and arua"
"Because I can tell when people are going to die and cause I dress like I just came form a funeral."
"that's cool but any way see ya later" I walk into my class siting down in a desk.
I continue to walk to the office, the Prof wanted to speech to me.
Ok so while cacheen went to see what prof.X wanted, I was still in my class take notes while jean grey was teaching us how powers can be group but then I felt some one tap me on the shoulder so I turn around to see who it was and to my surprize to find alisha giveing me a big cheesy grin which I asked her. "what do u want?"
(ok where is every1 i'm lost)
(well we are 2nd period which jean grey is teaching us how powers r group, alisha is buging don (my chara) and cacheen is with prof.X)
i smirk at him and say, "shadows don't trip" then i hastily look down at my work just as jean grey looks over. (sorry forgot the name^) was still looking at me so got into a load of dung.(metaphorically speaking)
(they call him reaper cause he can control all types of,darkness and arua)

I turn around which jean was standing next to my desk so I said. "sorry jean but controller here..." I point to alisha behidde me. " was buging me but I can a sure it won't happen again" jean saids "ok" and go back to teaching.
"damn, that close." whisper to myself and told my pen to take notes. i took out a pencil and sketched the 2nd level of the school. i was going to do a prank and needed time to map t out.
The Prof said he got a call from my parents and he wanted me to tell him more about my old life. After I talked to him, I walked into class and saw Alisha messing with Reaper. I went over and sat next to Alisha.
"hey girly, do you want a copy of my notes?"
"Yeah, thanks. Why are you two fighting? I see a red light around you. Something is strange. Like you know each other. A dark past." I blackout but keep talking (it happens when I look to deeply into people) "Mystery surrounds you both, something neither of you is saying. Dark, hidden too deep to see."
I made a clone out of my shadow, so I could turn around and talk to death. "well I don't know about alisha but for me I alway had darkness surround me."
"Huh. Oh sorry. I don't remember what I was saying."
over a year ago axemnas said…
(hi is it too late to join?)
If not and i can join here's my character profile:
Name:Jacob Gideon Pressol(unknown to him)
alias:Fang, Wingman, Weapon XIII, and many more
Power/Weapon:wings, retractable adamantium covered claws that protrude from his fingers, healing factor that causes him to age physically at a slower rate.Fang also has heightened senses
Personality:Fang is a gruff loner, he can seem a bit intimidating upon first impression, but once you get to know him his nicer qualities will shine threw and he will do everything he can to protect you. Fang can be a little sarcastic at times, and generally tries to keep a good since of humor.
Looks:Fang is a little on the short side, with hazel eyes,he projects a don't mess with me attitude in his he has a thin muscular build.Dirty blonde crewcut, Generally he wears a US Marine aviator jacket, coyote cargo pants and a aviator cap. His training and mission uniform, is a black with yellow tiger-striped muscle shirt style shirt, black cargo shorts, black gloves with the fingers cut off, black Tabi boots top part rolled down to just above the ankles,fabric cut off at the toes(sort of Naruto style)
How long you have lived at the school for gifted youngsters:( I'll get back to you on that)
Bio(optional):From the day he was born Fang had lived in a weapon x facility. Not much is known to Fang or too many others about his past due to numerous false memory implants among other tortures. Some of Fang's biggest memories are based around world war two and some of his more recent adventures.
(hi is it too late to join?)
If not and i can join here's my character profile:
Name:Jacob Gideon Pre
(Welcome to X-men Evo.)
(awesome)
Fang flew in and dropped down outside the xmansion and walked in. Looking around he figured everyone was in class. His duffle over his shoulder he ascended the stairs to put his gear in his room.
After putting things away and changing into some clean clothes he headed downstairs to look around.
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
((Mind if I join too?))
(Yeah of course. Anyone can join.)
*The bell rang*
"Uh I got to go." I left the room first, everyone was still talking. I saw a guy walking, I hadn't seen him before, of course I had only been there a week so I didn't know to many people. Anyways, I was interested so I stepped closer to him.
Fang hearing footsteps jerked around to see who was approaching him
((I'll just jump in, my character has super-speed))
Jazper walked around aimlessly trying to decide whether to go to class or not.
(it would be funny if Jean or the prof jumped in to Jasper's thoughts to help him decide)
Fang sniffed the air there's someone else here, but where he thought to himself
You should go to class Jazper. Your third period is about to start the prof said(telepathically)
I stepped back a step, startled.
"Um, hi, Fang."
Jazper looked around "Wha?" He had the sudden urge to go class. He ran to class and phased throught the wall
"hi" Fang said
The person is gone he thought
Jazper looked around "Wha?" He had the sudden urge to go class. He ran to class and phased throught the wall
(I'm going to add a second character, her name is Dolly Adams code name Elkron she can control electricity)
Dolly began walking to class when she felt someone brush by her"wha, who's there?"
Jazper sighed and turned around "Sorry"
"it's alright Jazper isn't it?" Dolly said
"Yeah,I'm sorry I don't know your name..."
"it's Dolly, Dolly Adams, which they also call me Elkron
"Nice to meet you" he smiled softly."You have this class?"
Error
cool
"yep" Dolly grined back
"That's cool" He held the dooor open for her. "I hate this class" he sighed" I should've just skipped.."
Error
"thanks,
what about it don't you like?" Dolly asked
"I just don't like class.." he sat in q desk near the window.
"Okay" Dolly said sitting in a desk next to him, "i didn't used to like class too much either i didn't really enjoy school in general, especially in my home town, but school here is a lot better than there" Dolly said with a slight shrug.
"I guess.." he sighed and looked out the window. HE saw normal kids walking to regular high-school. "I'm tired of being different" he locked his jaw and clenched his fist.
"i know what you mean, it can hit me hard sometimes in the summer especially. I used to go swiming everyday of the summer, but not anymore i can't even keep my ipod from short circuiting
Where did you live before you came here?" Dolly asked curiously
(still near Fang)
"I like your wings, Jacob." (I automatically know peoples names when I meet them even if they don't know their name)
Confused Fang looked around and then said "uh thanks. I've been called a lot of things in my time but Jacob's a first. I don't believe i've seen you around here before are ya new?"
Jazper looked down and relaxed. "Sorry I don't...It's complicated."
"okay" Dolly said her voice calm
He smiled slightly before looking out the window,zooming everything else out.
"Yeah I am."
"How ya like it here so far?" Fang asked
hmmm
"It is cool. There are a lot of different people here. It is kind of overwhelming."
(hey mythgal sorry for the very late reply)

(reaper): I was on the eastside field grounds sparing with logan (a.k.a wolverine) for my third useing my darkness powers to do alot of quick attacks with some strong combos. "SEE IF YOU CAN BLOCK THIS WITH YOUR CLAWS, WOLVERINE!!!"

Logan: gets pushed back to 50 yards with his hold rib cage showing. "GRRRRR, heh nice move kid you mite give me a run for my money"
"Yeah, each time i stop by i run inta someone new" Fang said
"I'm curious, by any chance did you come from a small town?"
Dolly began to make a small electric charge between her finger tips.Watching the blue static dance in her finger tips she wondered how long she could keep it in that small form before she'd have to dismiss it to avoid loosing control.
Jazper stood up and pressed his hand agianst the glass and began to vibrate his molecules. He turned and ginned at Dolly as he began o phase through the window.
Dolly dismissed the charge closing her fist when she saw Jazper phasing "What are you doing?"
"I can vibrate my body at super-speeds so I can phase through walls." Jazper smiled again. "What to do?" he said after he got outside.
"Cool" Dolly said a grin on her face
Jazper looked around and sighed. He began to walk towards the cafe.
Error
Fucking error >____<
Dolly then opened her sketch book and started to work on a sketch of a wolf she started last period till class started as some of the other kids started to arrive.
smile
(It is okay dargox, sometimes you just cant get on)
surprise
"Yeah I am. Uh, how did you know?"
Fang shrugged humorously with an insightful grin "Call it a hunch"
"James, your very... interesting person." she smiles.
"guess you could say that, you can call me Fang by the way" Fang said scratching his head with grin.
"Okay, Fang. I am very pleased to have met you." she smiled.
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
( can I join?)
(Yeah, this an open rp just make sure to use the character format)
( ok)
Jason staten
Can change his body to how it suits him in any fight
Pretty muscular, has black spikey hair, an army green t shirt, blue pants, and white shoes and black and red fighting gloves.
Lived here for a year
"It's been a real pleasure to meet you too, how do ya like it here so far" Fang replied.
*walking with out looking and bumps into fang*
Fang staggers back a step "Easy"
*looks up* huh? oh sorry about that
"It's alright, but ya need to be more observant of where yur goin, the next guy ya run inta might not be as forgivin" Fang said trying to sound like he was more easy going than he actually is. in a different setting he probably would of slugged him.
yeah, i got it...ummm....uhh...im sorry, whats your name?
Cacheen giggled.
"Fang, and you are"
Jason *holds out hand* Jason Staten
Fang:*takes Jason's hand with a firm grip shaking* "Nice ta meet ya Jason"
*shakes back* you too Fang
Fang:"You been here long?"
Cacheen coughs in the corner and thinks to herself "Boys."
yeah at least a year.
Fang:*Nods* "I was wonderin since i haven't seen ya around the last couple times I've stopped around" *looks at Cacheen and then back to Jason* "I don't know if you two have met, but this is Cacheen"
Cacheen steps forward, "Hello."
Fang:"So how do ya'll like it here so far?"
laugh
"It is... big and very different from my home. But I like it, James. I mean Fang." She giggles again.
Fang:*grins*"I hear that a lot around here,*looks up then back at Cacheen* it's certainly the nicest place I've ever stayed"
"Why do you travel so much?" *closes eyes* "Your memories are so jumbled. So confused. Full of... sadness." *open eyes* "Why?"
Fang:*closes his eyes a moment* "It's... kinda complicated, i-i don't even remember entirely why."
"Fascinating! Oh, I must know more!" The shy girl was suddenly so excited she dropped her books and stepped forward. She put her hand on his forehead. She was inside his memories trying to figure them out. A couple seconds later she stepped back. "You... you are... you are... I got to go." She picked up her books and walked quickly away.
Fang was suddenly caught off guard by Cacheen but tried his best to relax for a bit.Fang sighed bowing his head running his hand through his hair as she ran off, what she saw must of been horrible... i probably seem like a monster now Fang thought to himself.

--

Dolly looked up from her drawing as people began to walk in.
* talking to hisself* i wonder what all that was about....
Fang then turned to Jason "So how do ya like it here so far?"
Its pretty cool. Im getting much better with my powers
"Cool, that's good to hear" Fang said with a nod. "i wish i would of been so lucky to have a place like this to go to when i first developed my powers"
speaking of powers, what can you do?
"I can heal at a accelerated rate, *unfolds his wings from his back a bit where they were visible* fly and *<snik> unsheathed his claws* and I've got claws, what about you?" Fang said with a slight shrug.
i can change my body to how it helps me in a battle, fight, etc. a huge blade, claws, hammer fists, whip fist, tendrils which is like a stretchy muscle that can rip things apart or pull them together, obliterating that person, a impenetrable shield, and body armor, and muscle mass which gives me uncomprehending strength. i can fly, run up walls, jump high or far distances.
"Cool" Fang said nodding his head.
yeah
"Where you from?"
Miami, you?
"A little bit of everywhere" Fang replied shrugging. "I've spent a lot of time in Europe and most of the US though"
cool
"Miami, how you like the weather change?" Fang asked.
it was pretty uncomfortable but i'll get used to it
"Yeah i bet" Fang said
do do dodododododo....*i turn my hand into claws and i shoot a claw towards a nearby tree slicing it in half* hehehe
"Not too bad a shot" Fang said
i just do stuff like that when i have nothin better to do
Fang nods "Oh, sounds like your going to be spending a lot of time in the Danger room when your not in class"
yeah i guess i am
Fang: "I tend to spend a lot of time in there when i stop by, and they're always gettin new simulations for it"
me, cacheen, and you should all get together sometime and go there
Fang:"Yeah, i bet we'd make a great team too"
speaking of Cacheen, whats her power?
Fang:she can figure alot about people she meets i think she called it reading
personality or mind reader i assume
Fang:It's kinda a little of both i think anyways without me saying much she knew i had claws and i hadn't taken them out till just now
thats pretty amazing
Fang:Yeah, i think somethin about me scared er tho*bows his head slightly not making eye contact,his eyes showing a hint of pain* can't say i blame er
why? you dont seem like a bad person.
Fang:Lets just say I've got a pretty ruff past
If you dont wanna talk about it you dont have to
Fang:Okay, i don't mean to be secretive about it but,-
but?
Fang:"but it's not full of too many things i'm proud of, that i can remember, some of the kids that were here the first time i came here are kinda suspicious of me still because of what happened then"
ive got a dark past myself. it doesnt bother me any more
Fang:Glad to hear that, i wish i was so lucky, mine just seems to keep haunting me one way or another
if you need someone to talk to im always here
Fang:*nods* okay, thanks, i might consider it sometime
cool, i guess ill see you around then
Fang:*nods* Alright, where ya headin next?
danger room. wanna tag along?
Fang:*grins* Sure, i was thinking about heading there myself
sweet *walks to the danger room turning my arms into my available weapons going down the list* check, check ,check, check....
Fang: I'll go set up the simulation and meet ya back here
got it *levitates waiting,still going over everything* check...check....check...
Fang:*walks threw a door and heads up to the danger room control center and sets up the simulation returning * Ready?
yeah of course *lands*
Fang:Alright* unfurls his wings and unsheathes his claws and gets into position* "Danger room, begin simulation"
*waits for something to happen and takes stance*
A several robots came up and in moments various other weapons came up

Fang:*slashes through a few robots taking flight then looks back* behind you!
*turns around and shoots tendrils at 3 robots tearing them apart*
Fang: *slashes through several androids and flies up along the wall triggering a sensor causing two heat seeking terminals to follow on his tail*
*i launch my tendrils at the missiles and i sling them at several robots, demolishing them and i turn my hands into claws and i slice through some more*
Fang:*one of the heat seekers zaps Fang causing him to drop several feet he does a role recovering flapping his wings he rapidly gained speed flying past him, he flies straight for the wall*
*sclices the heat seeker in half and watches*
Fang:*flies straight at the wall tailed by the second heat seeker pulling up just in time leaving the heat seeker to crash into the wall* thanks
no problem *grabs a robot and stabs him in the neck and throws him at the other robots. he then explodes shooting tendrils to all the other robots and pulls them all together crushing them*