Random Role Playing Randomness

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 11:23PM
Um.....What can I say besides follow the rules. Sex is okay,but not too detail,okay guys? Make a new character,or role play as one you already have. It can be about anything. Your character can be anything. Just nothing ALMIGHTY and GOD LIKE okay? If you need any other information or have any suggestion just ask me.

Random Role Playing 2791 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 2791

over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Woot! Okay. I'll start XD Usin' Fallax, Xarptic, and Sojack, as usual XD Might bring in a familiar face later XD)

Fallax lounged in the chair by the door. He had come in that night after working late on a case and passed out there.

Xarptic was asleep in his bed, not feeling like waiting up for his demonic roommate for once.

Sojack had fallen asleep at his desk and had yet to awaken.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Quella walked down the sidewalk towards the gym.

Raven walked down the street,tired from a long night of work.
Fallax groaned. He had been awake for about an hour, but hadn't moved. Just stared at the opposite side of the room at a mirror hanging on the wall. The demon decided, finally, to look at a clock. He turned his head to the right and narrowed his eyes so that he could see the grandfather clock by the corner. 11 o'clock, it read. He didn't think anything of it at first. That is, until he remembered that he had an appointment at the gym. He jumped up and raced to his room. He tore through his dresser to find a pair of sleek red gym shorts and a white tank top. He ran out of the house, not even worrying about shoes at this point. The demon ran for the gym, his bare feet scraping to a halt on the asphalt in front of the building. He ran in. "Sorry I'm late," he said. "Long night..."
Quella smiled."It's quite alright. I know what it's like to have a long night."She wore a black training bra and blue short shorts,ready to start her session with her trainer.

Raven kept walking,sighing and wishing she were home.
Fallax gave a nod. "As usual, we start with stretches." He motioned his head towards a few mats laid out on the ground before walking over to them.
Quella followed him and smiled.Once she got to the mats,she began her daily stretches.

Fiona walked into the living place of her and her roommates.She went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink before going to her room.
The man joined her, counting and keeping along with her. "We'll hit torso and back today, okay," he told her.

Sojack suddenly woke up, a small drool puddle where his face had been on the desk.
Quella nodded."I've needed to work on my back. It's been hurting so much lately."

Raven yawned and looked into Sojack's room."Hey.You up?"
Fallax raised an eyebrow. "That's a job for a massage therapist or chiropractor, not a gym..."

His eyes widened and he quickly wiped off the drool from his face and the desk. "U-u-uh, yeah!"
"I know.I've been meaning to go,but I just haven't had the time."

Raven chuckled and yawned."Man. What a night."
"Look. If you've got the time to spend here, you've got the time to go to a doctor," he told her. "Now, I'm telling you: go there after the workout today, understand?" he commanded sternly. While not a particularly caring person, Fallax did make sure to look after those who were under or followed him.

He gave a laugh. "Yeah. I can't really say I can sympathize."
"Yes sir."Quella smiled and finished off her stretches.

"Lucky bastard. You don't work." Raven laughed a bit and went to her room."Wake me up if you need anything!"
Fallax straightened up and popped his neck a little. "Alright then." He turned to the equipment. "Now, I'll leave this choice to you: Machine or ground crunches first?"

"Pfft! Lucky nothin'! I don't get to do shit unless it's free!"
last edited over a year ago
"Ground crunches."Quella smiled.
He gave a nod and went to the actual workout area where there were, once more, mats laid out on the ground. He laid down on one. "200 this time," he told her, placing his hands behind his head and awaiting her to get into position.
Quella slightly grunted and got into position.
Fallax eyed her and shook his head. "I will PERSONALLY take you to that chiropractor after today's worko-..." He stopped when he remembered something. "How'd you like to come over to my house? After this, that is. I know somebody who can check you out for free. And, he's a licensed doctor."
Quella sat up."Really? Oh thank you so very much!"
He looked at her blankly. "But right NOW, we're doing crunches. Ready...Go," he said, starting off slowly so that she could catch up with his sudden beginning.
Quella began her crunches,counting them in her head as she went.
As she caught up Fallax sped up, urging her to do the same.
Quella saw him speed up and did the same.
He kept it steady at 1 per second, going easy on her since her back was hurting her.
Quella was slightly slower then him,but kept going. At 170,she gasped and grunted loudly,gripping at her back.
"C'mon! 30 more," he pushed her.
"I....I....I'm trying."She cringed in pain and laid on her side.
Fallax looked at her and sighed. "Look, the longer you wait to finish, the more you'll have to do to make them up and the longer it'll be until we leave."
Quella nodded and finished off her crunches in pain.
Fallax stood and offered her a hand. "Alright. Let's go. You're not gonna be able to do anything anyway."
Quella took his hand and stood up."I'm sorry."
He shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I gotta get him to fix my feet too. Concrete isn't as forgiving as carpet," he said as he began to walk for the exit, bloody foot prints outline his path from earlier and following him out now revealing his meaning.
Quella looked at the bloody footprints."I could have helped you with that....."Quella followed him.
Fallax sighed. "Don't worry about it," he said. "I'll deal. Been through MUCH worse than this. Now c'mon!" He turned to the lady at the counter beside the entrance. "My appointment's done for the day. I'm gone," he told her and she gave a nod, typing in the information so that the managers would know that the man they hired on there was gone.
Quella kept following him.

Raven sighed and got up."Why can't I sleep?"
The demon continued down the sidewalk, his blood getting progressively more black as he debated on blowing his cover and shifting back into his demon form so that the damage would heal.

Soajck stretched and got up, going to the kitchen to rummage through to cabinets for something to eat.
Quella looked at him."Um...."

Raven heard rummaging in the kitchen and walked into the kitchen."Oh.Hey Sojack."
Fallax looked over his shoulder at the noise, snapping him out of his trance. "Hmm?"

He looked up from the cabinet, peeking over the counter. "Oh. Hey."
"Are you sure you're okay?"

Raven sat down and drank her soda."How did you sleep?"
He raised an eyebrow. "What'dya mean?"

"Well, I fell asleep about 3 playing WoW...So...pretty good I guess."
"You're blood's black....."

Raven sighed and sat there."It must be great not working."She was only messing with him,but was a little serious.
He looked down and his eyes widened. He took a sharp breath, seeming to suck back in his humanity, and it returned to a deep ruby red.

"Bazinga," he said, making no sense but saying mainly to entertain himself.
Quella looked at him confused.

Raven laughed and smiled."You're dumb."
Fallax raised an eyebrow, trying to act like he had no idea what she was talking about. "W-what?"

He smiled back and laughed a little himself.
Quella shook her head."No....."

Raven yawned."Dammit.I can't sleep...."
"No?"

"Sorry. I can't really help out with that?"
Quella shook her head.

Raven nodded and looked around."This place is empty and silent....Wanna play a game?"
"What do you mean 'no'?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What game?"
"Um.....Nothing.Never mind.....Let's just get there."

"Video games of course!"
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
((can I join as my O.C Shadow?))
(Um.....Sure.)
((coolio))

shadow sits in the woods reading her book. she relaxes agenst a tree as she reads
Fallax sighed and gave a nod. "Alright," he said and hastily made his way back to the house. He opened the door. "Hey guys. Got a client. Going to Xarptic. Nothin' to worry about," he said quickly, catching Sojack's attention by the nervousness.

The younger demon turned back to Raven. "Umm...Okay. That was odd. But anyway. I didn't ask what KIND; I asked what GAME," he said with a laugh.
Shadow hears a noise in the woods. "I have been here too long." she starts to run not knowing where she was going
Quella just followed him.

Raven laughed and looked at her kinect....."Dance central 2!" She jumped in front of the T.V."Kinect.Play Dance Central 2."The game then began to play.
(You skipped Fallax...)
Shadow kept running dodgening through the trees. she got out of the forest and into a park. she looks back, no one was following her. she sighed in releaf
(There we go XD)
Fallax barged into the elf's room. "Hey! Get up you lazy ass!!"

Xarptic launched up, yipping a little and falling out of the bed as he flailed around. "For fuck's sake, Fallax!"

"Shut up! I need you to fix my feet an-"

"Went sliding down the sidewalk again?"

"Don't interrupt me! And yes..."

The elf sighed. "Come 'ere. Let me fix 'em."

The demon sat down on the bed and let his 'doctor' examine the wounds.

Xarptic shook his head and huffed. "When are you going to learn you can't do this stuff anymore? You know that you're not a..." He stopped mid sentence and looked up as he notice Raven in the doorway. "Oh...Hello..."

Sojack groaned. "Again? We play this all the time..."
Raven stood there and looked at them."Hi...."

"Well fine. We can play Dead Zone 5."

(Totally made up.)
(I can tell XD)
"She's the second reason I needed you. This is Raven. She's my client at the gym and has been having some back problems lately. Was hoping you could check her out."

He huffed. "Dammit, Fallax. With all of these people you're bringing in here to see me, I might as well open a clinic in my own room!" He looked up at the girl. "I'll tend to his wounds then you're next, okay?"

The younger demon raised an eyebrow. "What is that crap? Some sorta stupid Indie game or somethin?"
Quella nodded and sat down."I'm sorry for coming here. I was going to go to my chiropractor,but he offered to bring me here."

Raven smirked and chuckled maniacally."Come see.Kinect.Play Dead Zone 5."The game began and Raven got in a shooting position.
Fallax rolled his eyes. "Don't put this all on me. You were all up for it," he said with a smirk.

Xarptic shot a thread into each foot to fix the damage and used two more to siphon off the blood and clean it off. "There...done."

Sojack looked blankly and unamusedly at the television.
Quella sat there.

Soon there were screams,growls,grunts,massacres,blood everywhere,and to top it off,guts and people parts flying everywhere.She laughed maniacally at the game as the kinect sensed her movements to kill each of the infected.
The elf looked over at her. "Alright. Lay down," he told her, standing up.

Fallax got off of the bed and left the room. He threw the shirt into the hamper, slipped on some boxers, placing the gym shorts with the shirt, and returned back to Xarptic's room in more comfortable 'attire'.

(No you didn't!)
(Ugh!I'm getting too used to first person. Fixed.)

Quella laid down and sighed.
"On your stomach," he told her with an aggravated tone at having been woken up so abruptly after the long night.

The demon stood beside the bed by her.

Sojack let out a yawn. "Nothing compared to the real thing."
Quella laid on her stomach and sighed.

"Well I can't go through the real thing.This is as close as I can get.Leave me alone I'm only human.Unlike some of us."Raven giggled a bit and shook her head.
Xarptic pressed his hands to her back and pressed down, trying to feel for knots or anything out of place.

"Some? More like most."
(Kinda. Every time we're in an RP together, Yugi gets pushed aside. That's why this one was made)
Quella gave pained looks when he pressed his hands down.

Rave smiled and nodded."So do you have any ideas? Like maybe hide and seek?"She asked slightly mockingly.

(Not at all Whin Whin.^^

Oh and she has a plate or two out of place in her spine from falling down stairs.....and a bunch of knots.)
(=________=; I thought you said it was because of her boobs...)

Xarptic grunted a little. "What exactly have you been doing?"

"Pfft! Don't treat me like the kid. YOU'RE the one that wanted to play the game. Not me."
over a year ago Marrok said…
(Not gunna now, and fyi every time yugi gets pushed aside in a roleplay I AM always the one that brings her back in.)
(Um, excuse me, but I never said you pushed her out! Don't read into shit. Doesn't look good on you...)
(And I very much appreciate it. You've helped me through so much,sissy.Thank you! ^^ Lol that was just to mess around.)

Quella just looked down."I've been doing my daily routine.Working at Hot Topic,going to the gym,then going to my second job as an employee at Wendy's....."

"Well now you've bored me.Entertain me."She laughed a bit and sat next to him."XBox pause."The game paused and she looked at him."So Mr. Demon. What have you got up your sleeve?"
over a year ago Marrok said…
(Then learn how to word yourself Xarp. It looks bad on you.)
Xarptic raised an eyebrow. "Don't lie to me..."

Sojack shrugged and opened up his sleeves to her. "Nothin'."
"I'm......Ugh fine.I have a third job.....As....a stripper........I did fall down some stairs the other day."

Raven laughed and hit him lightly."Smartass.How about we play strip hide and seek."
Xarptic facepalmed. "And you didn't think to get it checked out?"

Fallax's interest in her quickly shot up as he heard of her third occupation.

He raised an eyebrow. "Elaborate..."
"I thought I was fine at first.Nothing was wrong till 2 days ago and it happened over a week ago."

"Okay.One of us hides,like hide and seek,but we leave bits of our clothing in rooms,hinting to wear we might might not be."
"Doesn't mean anything." He huffed. "I feel like a parent sometimes..." he groaned.

Fallax growled at the elf's comment, then turned back to Raven, examining her.

Sojack looked at her like she was crazy. "Um...alright then."
QUELLA sighed and looked down.

"You asked me to tell you what it was.Wanna play?"Raven smirked and looked at him.
(Oops. Right XD)
"Okay. This is gonna hurt," he warned her and shot the threads into her back, setting them into position. "Ready?"

Fallax grimaced, knowing what he was about to do and remembering the feeling well.

Sojack shrugged. "Guess so."
"U-U-U-Um.....N-Not really......."

Raven smirked and got up."You count."
The elf huffed. "Well, it's a little late for that," he said and twisted his hand. The threads instantly tightened, snapping her spine back into place with a loud crack and pop.

Fallax winced and looked away as the memory of his experience returned.

Sojack sighed and turned around, walking over to a wall. "How long?"
Quella gripped the bed tightly and bit her lip to keep in her scream.

"50."I then left the room to find a hiding spot.
Xarptic let out a sigh and dismissed the threads. "There. Done."

The demon gave a thankful nod. "You feeling okay, Quella?"

(No you didn't) Sojack closed his eyes and began counting.
Quella took a deep breath and nodded.

(Sorry.)

Raven left her articles of clothing in random rooms and hid in a closet.
Fallax sighed and picked her up out of the bed. He walked out of the room, heading for his own. "Here. You need to rest," he said with a soft smile.

Sojack finished and turned around to see Fallax with Quella headed for his room. He shook his head and started examining the place for articles of clothing.
Quella smiled and laid down."Thank you so much."

Raven hid in her closet.
Fallax smiled. "Don't worry about it," he told her and sat at its foot.

Sojack sniffed at the air and growled. "Dammit...Her clothes are throwing me off." He started examining the rooms for any sign of her other than clothes. He wandered into her room and listened close for anything.
Quella smiled and close her eyes.

Raven smirked and kept waiting.
The demon watched her. He sighed and stood, going to sit in an nearby chair.

Sojack groaned. "Dammit..."
Quell slept peacefully.

Raven waited for him. She knew her clothes were messing with him and it was a bit funny.
The young demon dropped himself down onto the bed. "I'm done!" he called out.
Raven came out in her underwear and smirked. "Give up?"
Sojack looked up and huffed. "Yeah."
Raven put her clothes back on. "Youre boring."
"Well...I don't have to be. You WERE half naked and I AM on a bed, after all."
Raven smirked."Are you implying something?"She got over him,straddling his hips with her legs and leaned her face close to his.
"Implying? No. Telling you? Yes."
Raven smirked and nipped at his lips."Then give it to me,Sojack."
He kissed her and grinned. "You know how lazy I am. Don't like to be controlling."
Raven giggled a bit."Well fine,lazy ass."She ran her hands up his chest.
(Sorry. Getting caught up watching FMA:B XD)

Sojack laughed a little and took a breath.
(Lol.)

Raven ran her hands around his chest and stomach and kissed him.
He rubbed up her sides and groped her hips.
Raven blushed lightly and undid his pants.
The demon started to unhook her bra from beneath her recently replaced shirt.
Raven licked his lips and pulled down his pants.
Sojack kissed her again and took off her bra, sliding up her shirt as well.
Raven smiled and kissed him rougher.
He laid his head down and accepted her, allowing her to do as she wanted.
Raven licked her lips and pulled down his boxers."I can't wait....I've been waning this for a while,to tell the truth.
Sojack chuckled a little. "Really now?"
"Oh yeah."Raven pulled out his member and licked it.
He hummed out a "hmmmnnn...."
Raven kept licking and sucking on him.
The demon moaned. "Ooooh...yeah..."
Raven sucked harder and faster.

Quella began to wake up.
His toes curled and he let out a moan, his member fully hard in her mouth.

Fallax looked over at her from the floor.
Raven took him out of her mouth,then sat on his hips."You want it?"

Quella sat up and yawned,stretching.
Sojack nodded and tugged at her panties. "Oh yeah. I want it," he said, taking them off.

Fallax smiled. "Sleep well?"
Raven smirked and licked her lips."Then do it."

"Yes.Thank you."
He placed his left hand on her hip and positioned himself to enter her with his right.

"Don't worry about it."
Raven looked at him seductively and was ready.

Quella smiled and looked at the time."Well,I better get ready for my job."
Sojack pushed her down onto him. He moaned slightly.

"Which one? Stripper or Wendy's?"
Raven moaned and gripped his arms gently.

"Um...Stripper.It's almost 8."
Sojack closed his eyes. He bounced her on him.

"Well...you don't HAVE to go, do you?"
Raven moaned more and slightly panted.

Quella thought for a moment."Well.....I don't have to go...."
He moaned himself and leaned his head back.

Fallax smiled. He got up and stood beside her.
Raven kept the the pace of her bouncing and moaned.

"In fact,if he calls my work and tells my boss about how I was hurt and need to rest for a little bit,they won't dock my pay."
Sojack clenched his teeth and grunted a little.

He shrugged. "Well, we could always wait a little bit for that," he said with a smirk and leaned down. "Ya know...see if you're feeling better..."
Raven moaned more and kept bouncing on him.

Quella blushed lightly and looked at him.
He couldn't resist himself and began to thrust up to her.

Fallax slowly moved closer, narrowing the gap between them until their lips were locked.
Raven moaned loudly.

Quella wrapped her arms around his neck.
Sojack grabbed hold of her legs.

The man leaned her back, propping himself over her.
Raven moaned and panted a bit harder.

Quella kept kissing him, rubbing his abs.
He moaned himself and started breathing heavy.

Fallax's body tngled from her touch. He didn't know how to break it to her that he was a demon, not elf. Now wasn't the time, though. He slid nis hand up her shirt and hooked his index finger into her bellybutton.
Raven slammed herself on him.

Quella kept rubbing his abs and looked at him."Wait."
Sojack grunted and panted. "Oh fuck..."

"What's wrong," he asked in his smooth baritone.
Raven moaned loudly and panted,still going.

Quella looked at him,wanting to throw herself on him right then and there."You're not doing this...just because I'm a stripper.....are you?"
Sojack leaned up, trying desperately to get to her mouth. He reached his right arm up, stroking it through her hair, and used his left to prop himself up as a grimace struck across his features and a moan rolled out of his throat.

"Of course not," he said with a cordial, rich tone.
Raven smiled and moaned.

Quella looked into his eyes for any hint of a lie.
He panted and tried again to kiss her.

Fallax leaned in and kissed her again, stroking her cheek.
Raven leaned down and kissed him,still bouncing on him.

Quella smiled into the kiss and pulled him close.
He gasped and moaned into her mouth, his lips brushing against hers.

The demon willingly went for her, leaning Quella back and kissing her hungrily.
Raven moaned and kissed him passionately.

Quella kissed him back and rubbed him between his legs.
Sojack grimaced and tensed up, beginning to peak.

Fallax hummed and chuckled at her groping. He slid his lips over to her ear. "Go ahead. Take it. Grab hold," he tempted darkly but with a hint of elegance in his voice, then nibbled on her ear.
Raven moaned and panted.

Quella moaned and gripped him,undoing his pants quickly.
(Fallax is only wearing boxers XD)
He grunted and moaned loudly as he came. His breaths quivered from his lungs and he laid himself back down.

The demon's breaths flowed from his nostrils and caressed her neck. He hummed into her ear, the sound low and rumbling. His hands wandered up her shirt and pulled it off.
Raven screamed with overwhelming pleasure and panted hard.

Quella moaned and reached her hands into his boxers.
Sojack gasped and wheezed, not being used to intercourse as Fallax was.

He took off her bra next, followed by her pants. He slipped his hand into her panties and rubbed at her groin.
Raven smiled and kissed his cheek."That was amazing."

Quella moaned and slightly squirmed.
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
(Can I join? xD lol)
(Not for me to say)

"Y-yeah..."

Fallax grinned. His forked tongue slid up her neck and danced across her lips.
(Sure.)

Raven smiled and kissed him.

Quella moaned a bit and kept rubbing him
He laid there, exhausted.

Fallax hummed again. There was nothing like a good handjob, but there were a few things better.
Raven smiled and kissed his cheek,laying next to him.

Quella kept pumping him,licking at his neck.
The demon let out a breath and a content hum. "That was nice," he said, followed by his stomach growling. "And now I'm hungry. That would explain the light-headedness."

He hummed, attaching a quiet moan to the end of it, and pinned her down to the bed. "You're too sweet," he said darkly, starting to give into his past and drop any sort of professionalism he may have been holding onto.
Raven chuckled."You have never changed."She smiled and got up,getting dressed."I'll make you something if you'd like."

Quella looked at him,blinking.She then smirked at him.
"Meh. Up to you."

Fallax grabbed hold of her neck with his jaws and pulled off her panties. He moved his hips back, pulling himself from her hands, and lined himself up to enter her, pressing in after teasing her by rubbing his head against the opening a few times.
Raven nodded."What would you like?"

Quella moaned and blushed a dark red,then gasped and grit her teeth when he entered her,making her make little noises of pain and pleasure.
"You know what I'd LIKE. And I know you won't make it..."

The demon started sucking on the entirety of her neck, causing his slowly elongating canines to sink into her skin. He gave powerful thrusts into her, his hips moving fluidly yet violently into her's.
"What would you like?"

Quella gasped and moaned a bit.I grit my teeth more out of more pain than pleasure.
"I wouldn't mind a nice calf...like, lower leg, not the baby cow."

(Ey! Stop wit zeh first person! You did it, like...halfway right...) Fallax's fangs finally came out full length and broke into her skin. He tasted her blood, heightening his senses and making him more sensitive. He moaned into her neck. He quivered a little at his next thrust, his member become tender to the touch. He started panting, trying hard to hold both his hunger and his orgasm back.
(Sorry.Sorry.Sorry.)

Raven nodded."You're right.Go get your own,cus I'm sure as hell not going to even think about getting you that."

Quella winced in pain and moaned.

"Told you..."

"Oh f-fuck," he said, looking down at his, now blood coated, member. "You...you were a VIRGIN!?"
"Sorry,but you know how squeamish I am.Ironic isn't it?"

Quella hugged herself and looked away.
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
((Just hopping in))
Jazper look around before fondling in his pocket looking for his car keys."Shit..." he said as he turned around and watch a kid drive off with his car.He didn't really care since he was financially secure but now he had to find a way home from this unfriendly neighborhood.
Hanna drove down the road,then saw a person stranded in this bad neighborhood.She stopped in front of him and rolled down the window."Need a ride,hun?"
"Well would you look at that," Jazper thought to himself."Umm, yeah, thanks." He walked around the car without really look at this girls face.
Hanna nodded and rolled up her window,waiting for him to get in.
Jazper opened the door and sat down, closing the door afterwards." Thanks again.... umm , I never got your name" he said , looking into her eyes for the first time.
Hey eyes were grey,her hair long and black,and her smile beautiful."I'm Hanna.And you?"
"Very much so."

The demon grunted, moaned loudly, and came. "Oh FUCK!!" he moaned loudly.
Raven sighed."I'm sorry....Well,I'll be in my room trying to sleep if you need me.

Quella screamed in pleasure and panted.
He sighed. "Alright. See ya."

Fallax pulled out when he was finished. "Oh god...why...didn't you tell me?"
"My name is Jazper," he flashed a grin and looked around." Nice car you have here."
"Thank you."

Raven nodded and went to her room,laying down and immediately falling asleep.

"I.....I didn't....I never tell anyone.....I....I feel so horrible for not telling......"
"I would have eased up if I would have known..."
"I'm so sorry....Please forgive me."She hugged herself and looked away,looking ashamed and sad about it.
Fallax huffed and shook his head. "Don't worry about it..."
" I don't live too far from here" he looked out the window and saw a small gang talking" I think we need to get out of here."
Quella looked at him."Really?"
"Are you questioning me now?"
Hanna drove off and sighed.

Quella shook her head."I guess.....I'll um....go if you're......done with me........."She looked down sadly and sighed.
"Something the matter?" Jazper looked at the stores they started to pass when they got into a better area."Hey I know I just met you but you want to pull over and get a coffee or something?"
"Hm?Sure."Hanna stopped and parked."Let's go."
Jazper smiled and got out the car. "Any place in particular you wanna go?"
"Nah.They're all the same to me."
He gave her a disgusted look. "Stop with the pitiful shit."
"Alright," he muttered as they walked into the nearest coffee shop. "So tell me a little about yourself?" His piercing green eyes gazed at her.
"What are you talking about?"

"Well...I'm color blind,19,never had enough money to go to college,and work as a volunteer at the animal shelter.
"Don't pull that! You know damned good and well what I'm talking about. "Well, I'll go if you're done with me". PFFT! Shut up!"
Quella growled and stood up,getting dressed.She went to the man her helped her."Thank you for your help."
Xarptic raised an eyebrow. "Leaving."
"Yes.I won't stand to be talk to like this.Nor will I stand to be treated this way."
He sighed. "What'd he do?"
Jazper sighed and sat down at a table, gesturing her to do the same. "Color Blind? Eh.. We'lll I'm Jazper, 23, lawyer." He smiled warmly and offered a hand.
"Told me to stop some pitiful shit and yelled at me to shut up.If that's how he treats women than I'm out of here.....Though I'm no longer a virgin......"

Hanna sat down."Yeah.Can only see in black and white....."
Xarptic facepalmed. "He's not one for women who aren't confident. You aparently did something to set him off..."