Random Role Playing Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Random Role Playing 3628 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1200 of 3628

over a year ago UltmateUltima said…
(Sorry my battery ran out)

"Do you think this is a joke?" Katsune frowned distastefully. "My love is genuine, not a mere act as others may have concluded!" Katsune then paused and her grin returned to her face. "Don't panic..Just accept me...and forget everything else. Sounds fair doesn't it?" She raised her black sword to her own head. "Or should I kill myself in your rejection" She raised the sword to her neck.
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
(Oh, my. The things you people get up to while I'm doing my math homework. O.o)
I snitched the bag of chips from Matt as Matt fell asleep again.
over a year ago MOARdesu said…
(Shit just got serious.)
"YO-O!" *Rae holds up her free hand* "Calm down! Put that shit away!"
(XD Sorry, left you out.)
Katsune looks at Rae out of curiosity. "Does that mean you love me, too?" Katsune asked, as her mouth broke out into a smile, little by little. Katsune concluded without Rae's consent and hugged Rae, dropping the sword, as she cried and fell into the arms of Rae. Between tears she yelled out, "I love you! I..love you!" Her voice seemed to echo into the plaza.
(It's ok. I tend to leave people out too. Though I got us all to the kitchen earlier. Which reminds me, should Stara come and investigate?)
(Yeah, I was hoping for that, it would be interesting. But walk here, slowly!)
last edited over a year ago
"I love you! I..love you!" The words echoed back to the plaza. I dropped the chips and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe I should go check on them." I walked towards the door they went through.
*Rae sort of chuckles, relieved that she didn't go all bat shit insane. She shudders at the thought of Katsune's blood pouring over her. That would be a pain to clean up.*
rainy
*She bites her lip and thinks to herself* "What the hell did I just get myself into?"
I kept walking through the passages. (Geez, how long do you want me to take?)
"Yeah." *Rae clears her throat as she stands. She brushes her hair back with her fingers and dusts herself off*
(Sorry I'm late)

Katsune smiled and went over and kissed Rae. "I hope you never forget me, because after this, you will be with me forever. No matter what.." She kissed Rae on her cheek again, lovingly.

(Now walk in and be like "ZOMGWTFBBQ?")
*Forever. Forever. Forever. That echoed within her mind, and it made the blood rush from her face, making her look very pale. She doesn't have a *ghost* of a chance with this one!*
(lol a ghost of a chance XD most random lines. But now, I guess we can pretend Katsune is kissing Rae for a couple minutes until Stara walks in. :L)
(y'know, cuz she's all pale. Like a ghost! ^^)
over a year ago izzah25 said…
((Her name's Stara~. =w=;

D< BITCH TOOK MAH POTATO CHIPS!
(XD Lol, I kid, I kid.)))

Matthew continued to sleep as Stara took his dear potato chips and walked away.
BUT THE JOKE'S ON HER BECAUSE HE FINISHED THEM RIGHT BEFORE~!
MWAHAHAHAAHA~!

((Omigawd I'm insane.

BD And with that, I leave again.))
(Y U NO STAY >:c)
(Yeah, I figured that much out, thanks, I almost died back there, her name was too far, and when I went 1 page back, I figured out I couldn't change my reply! Ohmygosh!! -.- {Sarcasm FYI} XD )
((*had to go, but madre changed her mind*
LOLNEVERMIND.
:U *stays*))
(*is happy*)
"Okay. I'm just gonna...go." *She quickly walks through the door and when she turns the corner, she walks right into Stara. Fabulous.*
((*is glad you're happy* :D))
(*Is glad you're glad I'm happy :'3)
Katsune turned around and crossed her arms. "Yeah. Love you when I meet you in hell." She threw the book in basket and walked out. She walked out and winked at Rae as she passed her and Stara. After the short and cruel thought to herself, Katsune changed her expression completely to the one she had with Rae. She then headed into the plaza and sat down in her usual seat.
((*is glad you're glad I'm glad you're happy lolwut* :'D))
*Rae doesn't even apologize for colliding into Stara. She feels too discusted with herself, so she sets out on a journey to find a bathroom*
(*Is even more glad you're glad I'm glad you're glad I'm happy. GLADCEPTION.)
(Sorry, I need to go offline.)
*The bathroom is closer than she'd thought. She goes inside and looks into the mirror, seeing how shitty she looks.* "Ew." *She openly expresses her disgust of her appearance, then she grabs a towel from the rack and runs it under water. After that's done, she proceeds to wash her face*
*Blah, blah. After she's satisfied, she takes out the makeup kit Stara made for her and puts on some makeup. +5 charm!*
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
(sorry guys! I didn't mean to be gone so long, but it was mom's orders and a little distraction called spore. Anywaaaay. I'm back, but sadly this is the only post I can make for tonight..I should be good as long as I don't get my comp. taken away. I'll try to be better about replying if this stupid thing doesn't decive me again! >_< saying there are still only 743 posts when it's actuall 1024!)

~Sisceal~
My long bout of pouting was ended when I got a whiff of the cake. I decided to casualy get up and non-chalauntly sneak over and try a piece.

~Obsidian~
The party was really starting to pick up when that strange lad Xamys came running in buck naked. I couldn't help but snicker at the whole ordeal. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it, but I could tell by the way they were acting that they were weary of me. *sigh* "what to do what to do....." I said under my breath.
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((I loooooooove spore! I wish I could play it :( ))
((*^* ~))
((MOAR.
;3; You spelled "disgust" wrong.))

Matthew woke up to a lack of potato chips.
Matthew was sad.

((*doesn't know what Spore is*
:L
*looks it up*
:u Oooh~
Seems interesting~))
(Nothing to see here!! *fixes horrible spelling mistake* :D Now Rae can be disgusted properly!)
*Rae walks back out to where everyone else is and goes sits beside the sad, potato chip less Matt*
(Sorry! I had this terrible headache and went to bed really early yesterday!)

I watched the two girls walk off in opposite directions. "I really don't wan to know what you were doing." I turned to the library. "Ah, the library. Not really my forte. More of Adrial's than mine." A tear leaked out of my eye at the mention of my little sister. I wiped it away furiously. "Damn! I hate crying. I've done nothing but feel sorry for myself and pass out here." I headed back to the plaza.
(I could never go to bed with a headache...D:)
*Rae sat with a blank tard look on her face* *She looked over to the cake and instantly felt hungry again. "Oh, what the hell." She thought*
(Thou may proceed for thy has returned! ;3)

Katsune woke up and noticed Rae there. "Oh, she seems to have a little touch up on her appearance? All the more pleasure..." Katsune grimly thought. She walked over and stood behind her. Without looking at her she said, "Rae, you should try to go on a diet before our marriage...We must always be slim and healthy". She smiled and then turned to face Rae.
Matthew heard Katsune talking to Rae.
Wait... Marriage?! he thought. What did I miss?
*-10 Self-esteem!*
(Nobody's on ! D:)
(._. dat's what you think)
(I'm on too. By a grip I almost missed you guys!)
(It's like a party up in HERE :0)
*Rae looks down at her waist, and see's that she is indeed getting a little muffin top.* "Crap." *She says under her breath*
"Its alright...I'll marry you no matter what...It's our love that counts.", Katsune put her hand on Rae's cheek and pulled her glance. "Right?" Katsune asked her.
*Rae put on a weak superficial smile* "Whatever you say..."
"....Good" And with that meaning of satisfaction, Katsune's mind wandered. "Did...she mean it? Is she really accepting to marry me? Hah, wonderful..A beautiful canary to stand by my side. Wonderful, wonderful." Katsune thought to herself.
"What's this?" I appeared behind them and wrapped my arms over their shoulders. "Ah, isn't it sweet! L'amour! That wounderful feeling, it comes from deep inside you very soul."I put a hand over my heart.

~Sisceal~
"That icey cold dagger that tares your heart out...." I said quietly immitating his motion.

Katsune blinked and turned her head. "We were just having fun...It is a party, right?" she said with a smile. "I don't see you having much fun...". Katsune tried to mimick a laugh over how anxious she was to leave and read her novel or something.
(Shit. late reply...)
"I think Love is a bit of both..." *Rae laughs a little* "It hurts but feels nice at the same time."
~Sisceal~
"Don't listen to him...Love is a vile, wretched thing.It only brings heartbreak," I hissed." Only a fool loves."
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I looked around for Obsidian."Obsidian. Where are you?"
kiss
(lets see if I can't make things a bit more interesting. >:D)

"Are you jelous Sisceal? Is that it?" I grabbed the front of his shirt." Do not fret!I will rid you of your heartbreak! For we can all share the love, can we not!?" I pulled him closer and kissed him. Keeping my grip despite his stuggling.

~Sisceal~
O_o
"Only too right, Sisceal." I glared at Obsidian. "Love only decieves. It builds you up and the burns you to the ground."

(Linkin Park reference there! XD)
I turned the corner and saw Obsidian kissing Sisceal. I stood there wide eyed,dropping his gift.I then immediately turned and walked at a fast pace,wiping my eyes furiously.
(Late reply)

Katsune clapped her hands. "Bravo! You all must've been longtime lovers right?" She laughed and thought about her ordeal, "It's a shame this is all but an act. I mean who'd love a canary like her? But I must say, it's a heck load of fun..".
(Aww....YugiohFanatic1, I feel so bad for you character...:*( What was her name? I sound so stupid..)
(Wow, this thing is getting messed up! I really feel as if this and Tenth Circle are being crossed over.)
Matthew:
*forever alone*
._.;
((It's Emerald))
(Emerald. I feel bad for her too.)
~Sisceal~
Emerald's appearance distracted him enough for me to land a punch. I felt as I made solid contact with his face. He staggered back and fell. "#$%^! Don't you ever do that again!" My face was flushed deep red."#%#$% &#^##!"

~Obsidian~
He caught me off gaurd, but it didn't matter. I got up and ran after her. "Emerald! Wait! It's not what you think dear!"
"Stay away from me! Just open your damn present and leave me the fuck alone!"I sniffled and wiped my eyes,disappearing and reappearing in my room. "Oh Wordsworth."I hugged the snake and cried.
*Rae doesn't know what the fuck just happened*
(Let me get this straight, no, no one here is straight except for Matthew and his potato chips. Stara, should SO hook up with Emerald. Here's my couple chart.
Katsune-Rae
Obsidian-Sisceal [?]
And to be, I hope, Emerald-Stara!
Oh and don't forget Matthew-Potato Chips.)
"Emerald." I knocked on her door." I'm sorry. It's not what you think. You know you're the only one I truly love!"
(I intended for Rae to be bisexual...eheh. ^^; She has a childish love for Matt...it's not a serious thing but she simply adores him <3)
I stayed there and cried. Wordsworth slithered below my door and slithered up his leg,going to his face and looking into his eyes,hissing.
Katsune puts her hand on Rae's shoulder. "I guess the next problem in this mansion is...Love." Katsune sighed and tried to comfort Rae until she remembered they weren't alone. "Hh....Hey Stara, maybe you should check up on Emerald? You are one of her friends...right?" Katsune tried to lighten the mood a bit and have everyone feel a bit more comfort after the awkward occurence.
(Katsune is always straight, she just tries to seduce people to get her way, girl or boy, whoever'll benefit her. But since Obsidian already loves someone, and Sisceal hates love, the next person is you, and Stara, but I think that Stara would get angry at me and maul me to death....She probably doesn't want her character to get seduced, now does she? But Rae is SO more easier...)
((xD Matthew... Forever alone with his beloved potato chips...

WAIT BUT STARA TOOK THEM FROM HIM! Dx
Nuuuuuuuu~
So...
MatthewXThe Air?))
(Maybe..XD Whatever fits Matthew the best.)
((Who's Stara?))
((*^* Can I make another character?
*has awesomely wonderful idea*))
((Stara is Lady_Rebel))
((Oh.Okay)))
(Heads up. Obsidian's not picky. >w<)

I hissed back at him." Not now Wordsworth! Emerald won't you please just talk with me? This is all just a big misunderstanding."

~Sisceal~
I sat trying desperately to get it out of my head, but to no avail. It was burned into my memory.... I also attempted to rinse out my mouth with wine and cake
(-.- Fine fine...I'll try and break the relation Ms. Bi)
(Stara isn't the type to be seduced. She's also straight. Or rather, she doesn't want to love anyone, because her ex-boyfriend betrayed her and tore apart the country that Stara's the eldest princess of. Also, here's a slight spoiler for you. He left her for her evil youngest sister. So yeah, she's pretty ****ed in the love department.)
I looked at her strangely. "No, she's not my friend. In fact, I would love to kill her. Whatever gave you the idea that we're friends?"
Wordsworth slithered back into my room and hissed at me.I sighed and the door opened a bit.
(No, leik the childish relationship D; like bromance except with a dude and a chick...That doesn't make sense..xD)
(What a douche boyfriend...D:)
((:U I'm kinda thinking of Matt's and Rae's relationship as sorta like a younger brother/older sister thing~.))
(I told you Stara would maul me to death.)

"Oh? Really? It didn't seem so. You two looked like the two girls who would stick together in this whole dilemma no matter what. But if you say so." She thought about it for a moment and looked at Stara. "Hey, I remember seeing you head to the library. Did you read any cool books? My favorite was 'The Canary's Keeper' by Leon DiCapron." She laughed and then referred to herself, "I think I have my own canary. Well, I guess there's nothing left to do here. I'll head to the library again. Care to join me, Stara?"

(Don't worry, I won't try anything. Besides, I'd rather have connected limbs than shredded ones, please.)
(Ooh alright. Nevermind)
(He is. I haven't named him yet. Any suggestions?)
"It was all just a simple show of affection for my long heartbroken little doll. You're the one I truly love." I wiped blood from my nose. The area he punched was already swollen and bruised and stung badly."It seems he didn't appreciate it very much either." *sigh*." Listen, I was stupid..."
((Victor x<))
(Yeah, like that! Like really close siblings or something :00)
I sighed and sat there, petting Wordsworth. "Obsidian. You truly hurt me. Do you enjoy toying with others hearts?" Wordsworth hissed at him.
(Yeah. Stara's a tough cookie. XD)

I eyed her. "Alright. I always liked the Edger Allen Poe stories. Or Sherlock Holmes. My sister was more into stuff that has copious amounts of fire in them." I mentally smiled at the memories of us reading.

(BTW, Stara has two sisters, one evil (the youngest by five years or so), and one good (the middle, younger than Stara by a year). The youngest is named Adrialiyana, Adrial for short, and the other is named Lianna, Lia for short. Adrial has the element of air, which she resents, Lia has the element of fire, which she loves. Just some random info you probably don't need.)
*Rae sits, eyeing that damn expensive wine that still has the barrier Stara put around it*
(( (/.7.)/ Yey for random information! ))

Matthew sighed softly and looked around, bored out of his mind.
(XD Sorry about that. I figured Rae would have a funny reaction!)
(LOL WUT? Just kidding, interesting family!)

Katsune was happy that she accepted and smiled. "Cool. Let's go." She held open the door and motioned for Stara to proceed.
"You're bored too, eh?" *Rae looked down at Matt*
I rubbed the back of my neck."Well.....um....." I sat there in akward silence trying to think of what to say and not make the situatoin worse." Would you still love me if I were anything but what I am? I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

(yeah, Labyrinth and Pirates of the carribean references! >w<)
I walked through the door. As an afterthought, I turned around before the doors closed and used the darkness to fetch my blades. I returned them to their hiding places.
(Hey, I got those! XD I love PotC! And Labyrinth's cool!)
Matthew looked up at Rae and nodded, looking sad.
Katsune blinked and felt a little worried, "What was that?" She looked around a little and decided to change the subject and then continued to walk. "Uh, nevermind.." When they arrived, Katsune sat down and started to read her novel. She smiled while reading it, showing her enjoyment.
(I'm going to bed, just so you know. Bye!)
~Sisceal~
I felt sick to my stomache and light headed."Ugh.....maybe drowning myself in wine and cake was a bad Idea after all...." I made my way to the library, at least it was quieter and calmer. Walking in I headed to the nearest chair only making it far enough to flop down into it face first in sick/splitting headache misery.
(Ok bye)

Katsune looked up from her book. "Um, are you OK?" She looked worried again and she was a bit embarassed asking her question.
(Bye bye)
~Sisceal~
I turned my head to look at her."Not really... but thanks for asking......." I shivered, feeling a cold sweat on my forehead.
Katsune put her bookmark in her book and put it down. "Huh? You seem worried? Sit down for a second. I'll open a window or two, you need some rest." Katsune said as she put her hand on his forehead and got up. Katsune opened the window and let the cool air blow in. "Nice breeze...isn't it?" She said, as the wind blew her air back.
"Wanna go look around?" *Rae smiled*
~Sisceal~
I turned and sat upright in the chair. The breeze did feel nice, but it wasn't quite the cure for my stomache."It is nice....I shouldn't drown my miseries in gluttony..it's not good for the soul." My stomache churned and I hunched over in pain."or health.."

(when playing Sisceal I always imagine his accent sounding something like Cait Sith's except lower.(for non FF peoples he's the adorable kitteh)...i know I said irish, but scottish works too.)
(I always loved Final Fantasy! But my favorite wasn't 7 but it was 9.)

Katsune turned around and walked up behind him "So what does make you happy?" She sounded very serious, when she really wasn't. "I could always be your bestest friend, if your lonely here." Katsune felt a tear drop down as she felt a connection to being lonely. "Demon! Demon! Rid this land of your unwanted presence!" The thought rung around as she remembered her past, and tears flowed down her face, but she didn't make a sound. She kept her sadness coped up in her, like she always used to.
~Sisceal~
"To get revenge. I geuss. There's not much good it would do though....it wouldn't give her back to me. My efforts anymore are practicaly useless." I reached up to the mural of a heavenly sky painted on the ceiling."I have nothing left to fight for so should I just give in already? or should I keep defending people I know I can't protect in the end?"
((=w=; I was caught up in Lucky Star...))

Matthew nodded, eager to explore.
His tail flicked around in excitement as he stood up.
(That anime is chock-full of Moe~ *-*)
*Rae got up, excited as well* "Where do you wanna check out first? Out here or inside?"
(I gotta go off now bye me!! -Lucky Star reference- Ya know was it bye me or bye nee or something completely different? That Akida!)

Katsune flashed and shot back a answer. "No! Don't ever give up! Who cares if you lose at the end? If you die fighting, people will still remember you, if you abandon them...You are unwanted.." She looked down at her feet, her face shadowed.

(K see ya tommorow!)
I turned in my chair and looked at him.I only stared at him for a moment,then sighed."Happy birthday my love."
(Aw, seeya :c)
(k. TTFN!)

~Sisceal~
"Do you know how difficult that is after all these years?!" I shot back." I've been here so long and seen so many people suffer that I can't help but doubt myself anymore.....I might as well. It's not like anybody I know will remember me at all."
"Happy birthday to you to." I gave an appologetic smile.
I looked at him."My present is still on the floor.I'm not going and getting it for you."
"heh, that's alright...I can retreive it from here." I put my hands behind my back." I'll even keep it a suprise."A swirl of darkness and it was in my hand. I pretended to drop it." Oops....clumsy me." bending down to pick it up I saw that it was a carving of my favorite animal." It's lovely dear, but what's this?" I looked up at her." It seems to have brought me you gift as well....see." I held it up to reveal a ring around it's neck.
"It's made purely of human bone."I then looked at it and blinked."What?
"Suprise! It's called a destiny ring. They only come in pairs.They symbolize a couple's eternal bond.. much deeper than any engagement ring could." I removed it from the statue." So,.....will you accept it my love?"
I blushed and smiled,looking away."How thoughtful."I walked to him and smiled,kissing him quickly."Of course I will accept it my love.But I will not hesitate to kill you next time I see that."
heart
(last post for tonight. goodnight all.)
"Now I can't promise that it won't happen again my dear, but by now you should know I can't help it. It's my nature. You should also know that I'm difficult to kill." Handing her the ring I kissed her back."But you will always have my heart. "
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
(i should join this... what's going on currently?)
I smiled."Good night love."I led him out and closed the door,then sighed and sat down.Wordsworth came out of the skull and hissed at me softly."What have i gotten myself into Wordsworth?...."I sighed and put my head in my hands.
(k. after this it's good night. There's a birthday going on for Emerald and Obsidian. Obsidian is trying to make amends for getting caught kissing Sisceal by Emerald. Sisceal and Katsune are in the library along with several of the others. and I can't remember the rest. sorry to all of whom I forgot! -_-')
(Stara's in the library, reading a book filled with darkness. She needs a little light in her life.)

I was curled up in a comfy chair, reading "The Fall of the House of Usher" by Edgar Allen Poe. Such a good book. And so very creepy.
(I'm baaaccckk!)

Katsune paused and resumed the conversation, "Care or not, it's not about others all the time anyway." She wiped her tears and continued, "You've seen others suffer, but did you ever lose? Your standing here right now, so no, right?! Doubt is something that follows everyone! You can't just lose to it so easily!! I had doubts, and I lost to it and now......" She realized she was getting quite loud and revealed a bit too much. She took a step back. "A..Anyway, here's your coffee.." She laid a cup warm with refreshing coffee.
Emerald shook her head."Come on Wordsworth.Let's go for a walk."I wrapped Wordsworth around my neck and let him rest there and began walking around.
Matthew thought for a bit, tilting his head and tapping his chin. Then he looked back at Rae with a smile and replied, "Outside."
(His CHINNY CHIN CHIN--!!! :0)
"Alright, cool!" *She smiled* "Let's go check out the other side of the Hotel then. Maybe there's something interesting."
((XD))

"Hopefully..." Matthew said.
Then he started off to the other side.
*Rae first grabs the wine from earlier, not exactly knowing why, and then follows him on their journey TO THE OTHER SIDE.*
~Sisceal~
"Thank you dear." I took the coffee and sipped it."I may not have given up, but I have always lost. Today I had the chance to take the shot.....but I couldn't." Angry with myself I slammed my fist down on the arm of the chair." I could have ended this all right then and there, but I just couldn't. why!?"
Katsune put her hand on his shoulder. "We have another chance. Don't curse yourself with the past, focus on the future." She smiled and tried to lighten his mood. She put her hand on his fist and lifted to her heart. "My heart says...The sky is not the limit...There are many possibilities.." Katsune tried to relieve Sisceal, but found herself relieved as well, keeping someone close to her heart.
~Sisceal~
Her words did help to comfort me and bring back that spark of ambition." I geuss I can hang on just a bit longer.....now that you've given me something to fight for again." I smiled." but I can't do this alone, would like to join me in this pursuit for freedom?"
"Very well." She felt very happy and proud for some reason. "Maybe this is the feeling to be accepted and...loved?" Katsune thought as she lowered Sisceals fist back to the arm of the chair. "Do you know how we...how'd you say..Win?" She asked, with quite eager curiosity.
~Sisceal~
"He may be immortal, but he's not invulnerable." Taking another sip of coffee I though about it deeply."He's got to have a weakness but where?"
I sighed and walked around.
Her mind snapped, "Didn't you see how he rushed out when Emerald saw him? Maybe we should kidnap Emerald, trap her somewhere, lure Obsidian, and then trap him with a cage or box or whatever...Does it sound okay? I rushed it, but we can edit the plan!" Katsune looked hopeful and waited for an answer.
*Rae and Matt continue on their journey, which is taking forever as the Hotel is a huge damn building*
I sighed and raised my head to the ceiling."Ah, your grace, I can be so foolish at times can I not? But it is all for your pleasure, You live off of their suffering and so do I. You who knows all I only wish to follow in your path . Speak to me and show me what you want!"

(note:Obsidian is speaking to his god, but to anyone who sees him like this and doesn't know it, he's just insane.)
(What type of sh*tty god gets pleasure from suffering of others? The f*ck? By "his" god, I hope you mean some demon god thingy or something!)
(A sadistic one? .____.;;;;)
(yeah, it's kind of a cruel fallen angel kind of god, but he thinks it holier than anything.....he's a very messed up dude..-_-' )
(The mentality of Christian mythology, ladies and gentlemen. Fallen Angels...tsk, tsk, tsk.)
monkey
"La la la la la lah~ Sing a happy song~" *Rae started to sing the Smurf song* "Lah la lah la la lah, smurf the whole day long~"
(i'm gonna go for now. my friend wants to play spore with me really badly.so I'll see ya all later!)
(Alright goodbye!)
(Seeya, dude. :p)
("Smurf yourself a grin!")

I turned the page, getting to the best part-when Madeline, who had just fought her war out of a coffin and a steel door, took her revenge on her brother who had thought her dead.
Matthew gave Rae a weird look when she began to sing the Smurf song.
"...What's a Smurf?"
"Huh? Oh." *She looked back at him as she tried to explain in the best and most precise way she could* "It's like some little annoying blue thing."
(XD)
Matthew blinked then said, "Okay..."
He furrowed his brow in confusion, then shook his head and continued on, running his fingers along the building.
*Rae continues to sing the rest of the Smurf song as they continue on their adventure*
"Goddamn." *She says after a little while* "How long is this gonna take?"
Matthew looked at Rae and shrugged.
"As long as my admin wants it to be. She's magical~."
Matthew was slapped by an invisible force.
As he looked around, he looked as though he woke up from a deep sleep.
"What did you say?" he asked, sounding confused.
((ewe ...~))
"Look!" *She points* "We're almost there~"
(I don't...know what just happened >_>)
((:U I just did what some people call "breaking the fourth wall".))

Matthew smiled and continued faster.
(NO FOURTH WALL SHALL BE BROKEN HERE >:U)
"Yeah!"
(( (~;3;)~ ))
((...
*fourth))
(MY MIND TODAY. HNNNGH.)
~Sisceal~
"It's a bold idea, but I'm not sure how well that would work. He loves her, but I can't guarantee that he'd rush to save her. Plus she's a real tough one, you'd probably be going on a suicide mission trying to catch and confine her."
"I'll help." I closed my book ad walked over to them. "I'm rather hard to kill."
~Sisceal~
"How do you propose we capture and contain her? She is super powerful." I got up and sat in the window." I've gotten me backside handed to me plenty o' times just from her and it wasn't pretty."
*The two continue walking and finally, they make it behind the hotel where they see...*
(Um, is there anything specific in the...backyard? xD)
Katsune looked at them and suggested a strategy, "If you can't beat them, join them." She said with a heinous grin. "That's it!" Katsune pummeled her fist into her palm. "We can just join them, or rather I can. I never met her before, so I can go talk to her, with a little friendly 'You OK?' and start to be a good friend. Then, bam! We ambush her one day and hold her captive, like we can lure her into playing a tie-up game! Anyone agree? Or rather, get what I'm saying?" She said, her face darkened, unknowingly.

(Sorry Late Reply)
(She's so...evil ;A;)
"Sounds better than me trying to befriend her." I sat down in the chair vacated by Sisceal.
(screw it, I'll just make something up :U)
*All that really stands out is this old looking well in the middle of some tall grass. As she had never actually seen a well in real life, Rae decides to go and check it out* "Wow..." *She says as she peers down* "You can't even see the bottom!"
(Oh hell yes she is! ^.~)

"So, when do you guys think we should start?" She asked. Katsune felt a little excited, but noted to herself, that she had to be careful, else as Sisceal said, she could be bruised up pretty bad.

(If I was there, I'd tell her, "As soon as Emerald logs onto Fanpop! :D" I said, excited.)
(Don't fall, Rae!)
*It's too late for Lady_Rebel's warning, and Rae leans too close to the side of the well. The aged stone has become too fragile to support her fat ass! It crumbles and she falls*
( "It's too late for Lady_Rebels warning,.." & "...become too fragile to support her fat ass!.." totally killed me! xD)
*Rae lands with a thud at the bottom. Winded, she struggles to move around in the darkness.* "This sucks..." *She manages to say*
(I would love to have Katsune rush to the rescue and rape her....again! :D WIN!!)
~Sisceal~
"If you're really willing to to it than I suggest as soon as possible. Right now might be the best since she's still upset about the stunt he pulled earlier." I went over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. Looking her in the eyes I said." Be careful okay. I don't want you getting hurt too badly."
I sighed and stopped outside in the garden.I sat on the bench and let Wordsworth go free."I know how much you love it out here,Wordsworth.Have fun,love."I smiled and sat there,opening my sketchbook and began sketching.
Katsune turned and gave a reassuring smile, "Don't worry! I just have to be her friend, I'll stay out of trouble!" She waved to both of them and walked out the door toward Emerald in the garden, with her hand on her arm and a shy expression, she was ready.
(I'm sorry, Lady_Rebel is unavailable for comment at this time. She is cracking up on the floor. Please try again later. Also, FYI, Stara won't be able to fly you out. Wells are too small for her wingspan.)
(Double post time! :D)

When she reached the garden, she noticed Emerald sitting there, and Katsune patted her on the shoulder. "Hello! Um, I'm Ayaka. I saw you crying earlier, and being a habit, I came to check on you. I'm lost here, and I wanna be your friend. But first, are you alright?" Katsune asked her, from behind.
~Sisceal~
"A brave soul that one."

*After several minutes of wiggling around like some kind of worm, she sits up.* "Ow!" *She cries out as she feels a sharp pain in her wrist, obviously caused by the fall.*
(Wanted? :O First case of wanted rape!)
*Looking up, she realizes it would be almost impossible for her to climb out. She lets out a sigh and feels around in the darkness for her stuff.*
*Something, possibly a spider, scuttles across her hand. Letting out a shrill cry, she jerks her hand back and shudders, then continues her search.*
"Yes, she is." I watched her walk away. "Do demons even have souls?"
*Rae re-equipted Steel Bat!*
*Rae also re-equipted Expensive Wine!*
*It surprised her how the wine bottle survived the fall, but maybe it was Stara's barrier that saved it.

Still, it was disappointing because she can't get shit-faced drunk now.*
I sighed and closed my sketchbook."Yes.I'm fine. And I am not here to make friends. I am an employee here. If you are lost I will be more than happy to assist you."
"Playing hard to get, huh?" Katsune frowned. "Oh come on!" She said with a laugh. "Everyone needs a little fun in life right?" She hugged her from behind and grinned, "You deserve better..." Katsune whispered, hoping to pass an emotion.

(So HaRd To SeDuCe!!)
I almost growled,but instead stood and went over to a patch of flowers,holding out my hand.Wordsworth slithered up my arm and wrapped around my neck."If you'll excuse me,Wordsworth has eaten and must be put back in his living space."I slightly glared at her and went inside.
Katsune smiled. "Aww...Cute." She stood back up and noticed a few rumblings coming from the well. "Is that my dear Rae?" She thought as she went over and looked down. "What...the hell are you doing down there?!" Katsune called down to her, eyes widened.
(Label of the mission: EPIC FAILURE. Emeralds situation: NOT AMUSED)
((She's in love with Obsidian and is not the one to run around on him,even though he does her.))

I sighed and went to my room,putting Wordsworth in his skull.
(....I wasn't planning to make her love Katsune but mmkay...I wonder what'll get her to be friendly now.. :l)
((Try giving her presents like snakes and spiders,or maybe blood,or a nice host to feed off of and that she could torture to her heart's desire.))
(Pleasant girl.)
(xD I love the people on this forum. But yeah, I'll try that um, 2nd one. xD)
(DAWWWW!! I love you too! O.o Where are you going to get the blood?)
("DAWWWW!! I love you too!" = :D Yayee!
"Where are you going to get the blood?" = :l Ah..
....I guess...Um...I can try and cut myself...? ^.^'')
(AH! Don't do that! Go kill a deer or something! There's woods by the Hotel, right? Ask Stara to go hunting.)
(Ooh yeah, good idea. But first, we must wait for MOARdesu's reply to Katsune's calling out to Rae...I regret doing that...)
(TROLL TIME)

Katsune shrugged and went upstairs to the library. "I think we need a present..." She looked at Stara who seemed like she could hunt, with her powers. "Umm...You don't have to if you don't want to..But you mind going hunting and bringing a jar of blood? Ha..Ha?" Katsune didn't want to sound weak to a elder and start begging, so she remained respectful.