Random Role Playing The cursed animals

dargox posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 08:48AM
In this rp you are a animals of your own choise but there's a catch unlike a normal animals you are curse with supernatural powers thanks to a group of evil witches and their spells.

(note: your animal don't have to be curse to play)
Character info:

Name:
Personality:
Race:
Descriptions:
Fur color:
Eyes color:
Markings:
Mate or crush:
Curse powers and effects:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 28, 2012 at 09:34AM

Random Role Playing 129 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dargox said…
(now here's my character)

Name: Blood
Personality: brave, wise, loyal, strong, and shady in ways.
Race: wolf
Descriptions: very smart, fit, dark looking, and atractive to the female wolves.
Fur color: dark charcole
Eyes color: red but turns a glowing sky blue during a full moon
Marking: haves blood red stripes all over his body.
Mate or crush: none

Curse powers and effects: (1) he can live forever dew to his super healing powers, (2) during a full moon day he can control the powers of fire and water, (3) during a full moon night he transform into a monstrous like form and can control the powers of fire, water, and aura.

Bio: he has been a lone wolf every since the witches use him for one their test spells on him 200,000 years ago. So now during every full moon he become monster like verson of him self, strikeing fear into the hearts of both beast and man.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
(grrrrrr FUCKIN ANNOYING THING)
Name: Darkness
Personality: quiet doesn't talk a lot and likes to be alone some of the times but can have a temper
Race: Wolf
Description: (she has 2 forms human) link (and wolf) link
Fur color: it's in the second pic
Eyes color: blood red normally but blue web happy
Markings: she has a bandage on her left last leg which is a dragon and the scar is also a marking
Mate or crush: someone (I ain't sayin)
Curse powers and effect: her powers is when ever she gets mad she'll attack whoever made her mad she'll kill them even if she has too and when ever its moon she turns human also in wolf form she can change the color of her fur and runs in a blur
Bio: she is an orphan and she hates it when someone disturbs her peace one time she killed one of the female wolves cause she said that Darkness was never gonna find love and that she shouldn't even be here that make Darkness snap also when her parents die that's when she got the curse ever since then she hasn't really been the same
((ok two more profiles and we'll start))
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
Name:molly
Personality:sweet, kind, and can be as wild as fire
Race:fire bird (human stuck in a furm of a moltres)
Descriptions:wings made of fire (red and yellow flames) with yellow fethers, red beak and claws
Fether color:firey red and yellow
Eyes color:red
Markings:a strange black mark (on her back) from a strange black cretcher that bit her (post pic of it later)
Mate or crush:married to hanzo (a.k.a scorpion)
powers and effects:can do all fire and bird type moves
Bio:in her world she is a normal girl that was born with the wings of moltres and can turn into that pokemon in human form if the flame on her wings goes out she dies but can be brot back by her husband's kiss has three kids two girls and a boy
(i hope this is good)
Name:molly
Personality:sweet, kind, and can be a
((yes that's fine but to be clear with every one else your character was human in the pokemon world but because of a cure she has sent our world as a moltres, right?)) [note: for those who don't what pokmon is moltres would be a phoenix in our world]
(hey Dargox are we gonna start the rp soon?$
(no what yeah lets start it now and to any one who wants to join in...just make your character profile and jump in when you see fit)

Blood: *runing, jumping, weaving all thought the forest chaseing after a big weasle with a dead chicken in it's mouth* "DAMIT YOU!!!...GET BACK HERE WITH MY CHICKEN!!!"
Darkness: *raises her ear and raises head seeing her friend Nick the weasel running with a dead chicken in his mouth* oh boy here he goes again *walks out in front and grabs the dead chicken from Nick*
Nick: *slides to a stop and looks at Darkness* HEY GIVE THAT BACK
Darkness: *puts the dead chicken down* Nick what have I told you of stealing other animals or people's food
Nick: how do you know I stole it?
Darkness: because your left foot is stomping like it always does when you steal
Nick: awwww damit
Darkness: *looks at Blood coming this way*
(btw nick the weasel is a comic releaf)

Blood: *slide and stop geting in nick's face with a mad voice* "i should bite your head off for that! NOW WHERE'S MY CHICKEN!?...YOU RAT!!"
(yes he is)
Darkness: *clears her throat* excuse me but i presume that this is yours *uses her snot to push the chicken over to him*
Nick: *shakes and quickly runs over to Darkness and hides behind her leg peaking from behind*
Darkness: I am sorry for my friends behavior he is hungry and me knowing his stubbornness he wanted to get food by himself
Blood: *he sighs look over at darkness* "yes it is btw your friend there has been messing with me for the pass two weeks and not just by stealing my food."
Darkness: *mumbles* like I didn't know that since this is the 28th time *stops and glares at Nick*
Nick: *makes a nervous face*
Darkness: *sighs* I will settle his hunger it's just that we have not eaten for the past few weeks since all the other wolves mostly the females has been hogging all the food
hmmm
molly:*flying over the forest* hm i where i am it don't look familiar *worried look* and where's hanzo *lets out a big screatch*
Darkness: *hears a big screatch* that's a sound I never heard before it can't be a Pheonix it's not summer
Nick: it's spring to be exact
Blood: *turn his ears the behidden of him* "oh I understand because it's liter season for most wolves packs, u two can not find a good meal right?" *also hears the screatch and looks up and see a bird with firey wings thought the tree tops* "well that bird up there look like a phoenix to me"
Darkness: yes mostly the females because they like to show off to the male wolves *growls remembering one of them*
smile
molly:oh water good *lands by the water's edge then lowers her body and head so she can drink*
Darkness: how can this be? *runs towards the Pheonix*
Nick: HEY WAIT UP *follows*
Darkness: *stops near the Pheonix and howls*
Blood: *fellows and stops, whisper to darkness* "hey maybe u should pluck a feather they said phoenix feathers can give you good luck"
Darkness: *howls at Molly*
Blood: *quitely sits and watchs*
Darkness: *sighs and runs at Molly and plucks a feather without burning herself*
angry
molly:*screatchs in pain and quickly turns her head and eyes start glowing red* hay what was that for that hurt and you could'v waited did your mother ever teach you maners
Blood: *claps his front paws* "bow..vow, seem the phoenix is still in it's....oh never mind, it's your turn weasel" *makes a mocking face and then runs away*
Darkness: *spits the feather* I wish she could f she hadn't died anyways what are you doing here your not suppose to be here until summer
Nick: AHHHHHHHHHHH *runs for his life*
angry
(i'm not off i'm just on my 3DS)
molly:ok one i'm not dead and two what do you think i am
Darkness: a Pheonix that should be on the other side of the world by now
angry
molly:ok i don't know who you are but i'm not a pheonix what ever that is i am a human in the form of a moltres a mol-tres *trys to turn back human but it didn't work* and by the looks of things i'm stuck in this form to
Blood: *still runing but stops when he see nick fellowing him* "hey why am i'm running from i'm a lone wolf and you weasel should be helping your friend"
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Name: Pauline
Personality: sweet and kind to her friends but cold and mean to her enimys
Race: demonical. (Demon wolf)
Descriptions: a black wolf with red eyes and blue stripes. when angry she grows huge claws and huge wings
Fur color: Black
Eyes color: changes color
Markings: Blue stripes
Mate or crush: none
power:can fly, teliport, transform, ect.
curse: when she is angry she goes so insane she will kill without mercy
Bio: she hates to be alone but, well, she usually is. her parents vanished off the face of the earth years ago
Pauline lies down on top of a boulder watching Blood
Darkness: whats a moltres?
Nick: I would but I'm just a weasel what am I suppose to do?
Pauline notices Darkness and Nick. "so many......." she listens in...
(sorry I forgot to say Nick is with Blood at the moment)
Darkness: is that another sort of Pheonix? If it is then how could you not know your own kind?
((alright))
Pauline looks down at Molly and Darkness. her eyes turn black
Darkness: answer me will ya moltres?
hmmm
molly:it's a legend pokemon and even thow i'm in moltres form but my name is molly and by the look on your face i must not be in the pokemon world any more
Darkness: and by how I have no idea what the hell a Pokemon is no your not this is a word where curse exist and there are magical creatures like the Pheonix as I have said before I guess the witches have made their stupid spells and transported you here and put a curse on you to make you stuck like this
Pauline: "this is an interesting conversation." she whispers and leans in closer to hear them better
molly:*looks up* we'r not alone
Darkness: PAULINE YOU CAN COME DOWN FROM THERE NOW
(brb guys!!)
(stupid errors)
Blood: "well I don't know about you weasel but i'm going back to help" *runs back and see that darkness is alive* "oh good the phoenix didn't killed you"
molly:i am not a phoenix i am a moltres and my name is molly and i don't kill! two of my brothers might thow but there not here think goodness
Blood: *sits down* "ok, i'm sorry am blood nice to meet ya! <whispers\ I guess>"
smile
molly:it's ok and like i said my name is molly and yes nice to meet you to
((oh btw nidoqueen in pokemon years your character would be a LV23))

Blood: *scratchs his ear with his rear right leg* "well this been a crazy day for me"
Darkness: maybe I should look something up about ummm what were those creatures you mention again Molly?
Pauline jumps from the tree but lands on her face. "arumf." she stands gets up and growls.
Blood: *looks over at pauline and quickly realizeing who she is, takeing a def stands* "YOU!! what are you doing here princess of the underworld?"
meh
molly:would you mind getting off my face please
Darkness: *flicks her tail at Blood's snot* lay off I asked her here she needs some time off at that castle and Molly what were those creatures you said?
molly:there called pokémon some of them is rare like eevee some is legendary like the one i am right now witch is called moltres most is common like diglit and zubat
Darkness: *sniffs up in the air* it's about to rain come everyone we shall all go to my cave and don't worry it's big enough for everyone including you molly *starts walking*
molly:*flys after*
Blood: *walks off but not fallowing the rest*
Pauline says nothing and walks away.

she lies beside a tree and rests tears in her eyes
Darkness: Pauline come you shouldn't stay here in this weather *gives a warm smile*
smile
molly:and you can huddle around my tail flame
[12:00am full moon]

Blood: *in his cave going into his painful tranformtion, first his body grows 10x the normal size, then his fur change from charcoal&blood red to white&ice blue, next his head splits into two more makeing three heads and his tail splits into 15, then lastly his eyes turn a firey sky blue while at the same time his front legs brusted into blue flames which trails off his body......he howls causeing a sonic boom.*
Darkness: *wakes up from the sudden howl then looks at herself to see herself in human form* no! *gets up and runs out of the cave*
Blood (monster form): *jump out of nowhere in front of darkness* "ROAR!!"
Pauline walks down a path in the woods. she hears the howl and shrugs it off
Darkness: holy crap!!! *turns around and runs*
Pauline watches Blood scare darkness. she snickers and walks on
(Dargox are you gonna reply to the beyblade rp?)
(yeah I just fell asleep and plus i'm still thinking of what to say)

Blood (monster form): *runs after darkness and howls* <thinking: heh heh, darkness don't know it's me.>
Darkness: *jumps up and then grabs a tree branch and swings forward making the branch bend forward and lets go of it making it hit Blood right in the faces*
Blood: *right head shoots out fire at the branch burning it, his left head grabs the branch that darkness is on pullIng it down* "middel head: one human going airborn" *the left head lets go of the branch launching darkness into the air*
Darkness: *her Dragon wings comes out* shit this is a bad sign *flies towards Blood and lands on Blood* hiya Blood!!!
Blood (right head): "WHO THE FUCK IS SHE!?"

Blood (left head): "right don't be so rude! She's our friend and besides she look cute on middel's snout."

Blood (right head): "well I don't like her, she looks weak to me."

Blood (middel head): *sighs* "WILL U TWO SHUT UP!?..i'm sorry about that darkness these two always have some thinking to said."

[note: in blood's monster form, right head is mean and speaks in deep growl voice, left head is nice and speaks in female voice kinda like renamon from digimon, and middel is the real blood.]
Darkness: *makes a smile* it's ok *glares at the right head* DOES THIS LOOK WEAK TO YOU *blows fire from her mouth and Rights entire face gets burnt*
(ahhhhhh ok)
Right head: *looks at darkness with anger in his eyes* "WHY..YOU *BEEEEEEP* if I had my own body you would be ash by now!!"

Left head: *look over at right saying* "will you don't right, SO DEAL WITH IT!"

middel head: *shakes his in disappovemeant* "so darkness where to?"

Left head: *looks at middel* "about time, it's been forever since you took a female on a date."

Middel head: *shouts* "IT'S NOT ALWAYS DATE!...when I asked a girl where she wants to go."
Darkness: *almost falls off* WAHHHH *grabs onto your fur* umm Maybe some place a bit far from my cave also how did you even know it was me blood?
Blood (middel head): "by your smell and your aura, by the way you mite be more safe on my back"

Blood (right head): *evil smile* "or how my mouth?"

Blood (left head): "right, she is not that dum unlike you!"
Darkness: *pokes her tounge out at Right and jumps to Bloods back*
Blood (center head): "ok, darkness hold on good" *with one push from his rear legs they take off at 15,000mph*
Darkness: *holding on tight* WHOOOOAAAAAAA
hmmm
molly:my two kids and my husband is back home but me and the one that isn't even come yet is here i so foregot to tell them that i'm oh gees i should tell them
Blood (monster form): *quickly stops at tree line some what near darkness cave* (center head) "ok, here we are" (right head) "NOW GET FUCK OFF!!" (left head) "oh..don't listen to him darkness, he don't how to make friends. Btw how long dose your form last"
hmmm
molly:*looks out of the cave* what's going on
Darkness: 24 hours it's been 3 hours right now so it's 21 hours now and I said AWAY from my cave not NEAR my cave
worried
molly:*flys out of the cave* oh gees
Blood (monster): (center head) "sorry these two confuse me with their back&fourth brain yelling"
worried
molly:what the world is that thing
Darkness: *shakes and hides in Bloods fur*
Blood (monster form): (left head) "what's wrong? why are you hideing?" (center head) "don't worry i'll just turn around" (right head) "YOU DUM FOOLS IT'S TO LATE, THE DAM PHOENIX ALREADY SEE US!"
Darkness: *whispers quietly enough for only the lest head to hear* I don't like it when people or animals sees me in my human form
molly:will you all stop calling me a phoenix i am not a phoenix i am a moltres frome the pokemon world!
Darkness: I wasn't calling you a Pheonix!! The dumb nut was though *points at the right head*
Blood: (right head) *look at molly saying* "i don't care what you like be called phoenix!" (center head) "don't listen to him molly, he's the mean head." (left head) *whistpers to darkness* "don't worry just hide in our tails and be quite, ok" *warps darkness in five of the 15 tails*
Darkness: *spits out fur that landed in her mouth* peh
angry
molly:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then tell it to shut up or i'm going make it wish it never met me i sugest putting a muzzle on it
Blood: (right head) *snaps his teeth at molly* "I SHOULD BITE YOUR HEAD OFF AND WATCH YOU RUN AROUND LIKE THE HEADLESS CHICKEN THAT YOU ARE!!" (left head) *use water powers to blast him in the face* "cool down right your such hot head" (center head) *sigh* "well molly I would put one on him but I don't have a muzzle or hands to put it on him"
cloudy
Darkness: *still hiding in the five tails*
Blood: (center head) "well molly we got to run" *turns around runs off, super fast heading to the close human town befor sun rise and looks back at darkness* "so darkness, will this place do for now?" *the sun light hit blood and he change back to his normal form*
Darkness: *looks down at the ground and falls and gets her head stuck in the ground*
Blood: *bites darkness pants butt and pulls to get her unstuck* "darkness are u ok?"

(hey hikari can darkness still understand wolf talk in her human form?)
(yes she can)
Darkness: yes I'm alright Blood *looks at her watch* 6 more hours to go *sighs*
Blood: "hey wait how can it be six more hours till you turn back if it's 6 or 7 AM?" *he sit down and starts scratching*
Darkness: trust me you don't wanna know
Blood: *keep on scratching* "GRRRRR...why the hell am I itching so much? I know don't have flees!!"
Darkness: *see's a leaf on Bloods Shoulder* I think you must've run into a poison ivy plant
Blood: *trys to get the leaf off but only cause him spin around* "DANGIT...darkness can you get the leaf off for me?"
Darkness: *flicks the leaf off*
hmmm
molly:hmmmmmmmmm i wonder what's up with them *closes her eyes tight and has the look of pain on her face* maby i should'v whent with them
angry
Blood: "thanks, darkness...hu?" *he quickly stands up and his starts sniffing the air* "grrrrr....darkness I smell some think evil in that human place!!"
hmmm
molly:*quickly lifts her head and looks tord where the others whent* danger
Darkness: it must be the hunter
molly:*flys off the same way*
Blood: "no..i think it's a hunter but i'm going find out!" *he runs out across the road dogeing all the zooming cars but gets hit by one and lands on the sidewalk and looks like he is dead.*

(note blood may look dead but he's not thanks to his self healing powers.)
(And he should realize that Darkness said Hunter aswell)
Darkness: *runs over to Blood* Blood are you ok?
Blood: *his body quickly heals and he get up while shakeing off the old blood* "yeah..i'm fine it will take more than car or hunter to kill me, now lets get going cause these humans are strareing at us" *he wigs his tail and acts like a tame pet wolf*
Darkness: right *acts like the owner* come on boy let's go get you some treats *walks with Blood out of town*
Hunter: excuse me ma'am
Darkness: yes?
Hunter: that's a mighty fine wolf you got there mind of I take Jim for a walk
Darkness: sorry but no and he's not for sale *keeps walking with Blood*
Blood: *walking with darkness, his eyes turn behidden him* "crap, darkness that hunter is fallowing us about 15 yards behidden" *his nose start to burn with smells* "and now i'm smelling the same evil but it's not come from the hunter!?"
Darkness: hmmm *raises my head and takes a sniff* that way *walks into an ally*
Blood: *fallows & sniff* "we're close but where?" *all of a sudden blood get hit hard by a beam of light* "AAAAHHG!"

[huge rats with pentagrams on forhead and blade like fangs come out of the ground and surround them]
hmmm
molly:*flys over the town* thats where it's coming from *looks for a spot to land*
Darkness: BLOOD!!! Grrrrr *punchs the ground making the ground shake and then a bug ball of fire comes out of her mouth and its aimed at the Rats*
hmmm
molly:there's a spot to land *lands beside a fountain*
The group of rats: *one get hit but two more charge at darkness*

Blood: *get up* "NO U DON'T!!" *slams into one rat and then shoot fire at the other one, landing infront of darkness in def*
Darkness: *jumps up and over Blood and then lands on the ground a crack appeared aiming towards one of the rats and a hole appeared under it as it burned in the fire*
hmmm
molly:*looking around*
molly:hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what's going on *walks to where the others is*
over a year ago PureAdrenalin said…
Can i join?

here is my character

Name: Alia
Personality: quiet and withheld at first, but funny once you get to know her
Race: Winged Wolf
Descriptions: Has grey fur, with blue markings and bangs, as well as dark grey wings
Fur color: Grey
Eyes color: Bright blue
Markings: blue, flamelike markings on her tail, legs, and bangs
Mate or crush: Sorren (another wolf)
Curse powers and effects: powers - can control the formation of ice effects - has trouble controlling her powers
Bio - her family lost her during an earthquake in the middle of winter, she was nearly frozen to death when the witches found her. she remembers having a brother with red an orange markings similar to hers.

Pic -
Can i join?

here is my character

Name: Alia
Personality: q
meh
molly:i wonder why no one has said any thing
meh
molly:about my wings oh i so wish my hanzo was here
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
(can i join)
heres mine i made it)

name:despair
personality:quiet,caring,tough,but can get along if you get too know him.
race:wolf
description:has black fur,gey eyes,and stain of blood on his fur,and is about 5 times the size of a average male wolf,and becomes,invinceable during a full moon
fur:black
eyes:grey
markings:scars,on his body
mate or crush:never found love)
curse:he could never return to his life but if he dies he can olny come back to life every full moon)
bio:he was born into a royal family but,was kidnapped by witches never to return and cursed with immortality and fearless to always be wandering never to know his past,and for him to never find hes family