Random Role Playing The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

Random Role Playing 2232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-1000 of 2232

over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
(Sorry, in pervious RPs Ive been in, we could state the reaction, it's a bad habit.)

Pandora had no idea what to do, so she jumped at the Angel, scrapping her claws against his face. How pathetic. You choose to do THIS!? she thinks.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel Scream at the fact feathers were torn out of his wings he than turned to the demon girl his face no longer calm like it had been but Rather full of Rage he moved his palm from his face revealing a scratch going down the right side of his face, over his eye- "I'll kill you all " -He walked to the girl tucking his wings into his back picking her up by the throat- "your dead" -he lifted up his free hand and pressed it against her stomach and launched a blast of light from his palm engulfing her- "Now stay down"
( it's okay it take's getting used to )
Pandora uses her last bit of strength to whip her hand out, and claw at his neck, and up his face. Her other pair of claws clawing at his chest.
last edited over a year ago
-Arkel was smarter than this he knocked away her hands before she hit the ground- "once is quite enough, AS FOR YOU !" -he turns to where Sarutobi is laying on his side, panting and holding on for dear life-

-Arkel walks forward- "now you die" -his calm posture returned as he picked up Sarutobi by the hilt of the blade that was in him Sarutobi let out a Scream of Agonzing pain and suffering as Arkel held him here- "HOW DOES IT FEEL DEMON! YOU LIKE THIS!" -he wiggled the hilt around in Sarutobis gut, Blood curling screams where heard from Sarutobi as the blade twisted around within his gut,Blood also sprayed from his mouth and splattered all over Arkels face- "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!" -Sarutobi tryed to fight but couldn't do anything-
Pandora stammers up. Bleeding from her stomich, blood drips onto the sidewalk. "You guys judge us so quick." She says, then jumps at the angel again. Clawing with little life left at his wings. Blood and feathers catch under her claws, and feathers stick to her blood soaked shirt.
( Arkel Reached behind him Grabing the girl, and thorwing her into a Building , he ripped the sword out of Sarutobis gut, He gave another Scream- "you ...mmmonster" -Arkel brought his free hand back and punched sarutobi as hard he could right in the face, Sarutobi went flying through three more buildings, Arkels wings were in pain but he was used to it it had happend once before- "you'll pay for this" -Arkel assended into the air and flew off-
-Sarutobi was useless his body wouldn't move he had landed on a wall, about four buildings away from where the fight had just taken place, he was sitting up luckily with some Rubble on his leg's in witch pined him down, blood was dripping from his mouth, and forehead as well as above his left brow,he had a huge slash wound going horiztonally across his chest and stab wound just below his stomach, both arms were broken and his body was terrbily cut up, he wasn't bleeding out fast, but pain was every where in his body he tryed to speak but only giberrish came out of his mouth along with him hacking up some blood-
Pandora stumbled out of the building's rubble. "It's quite funny, really. My name is Pandora. In Greek myths, a girl named Pandora let all of the world's evil out of a box." Pandora laughs. Blood trickling out of her mouth. "And I'm a demon." Pandora says, jumping over the roof top and landing near Sarurobi. "I'm also like a roach. Easy to squash but hard to kill."
-Arkel was long gone by the time the rock would hit him he was infact out of sight-

-Sarutobi tryed again letting out a grunt or something but only blood came out of his mouth-
Pandora sat near Sarutobi. "I'm not good at first-aid." She says. She plucks a angel wing feather out of her claws. "Someone told me these heal. I highly doubt though."
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((Aaaagh whatls going on??? It's a tower and there's a frozen plane where the demons will be sent... ))
-Sarutobi managed to say something ginally- "n-no.....theyyy....ddon't" -he was weak- "I....nneeed, tttooo gggeett ttto, SSakura" -more blood hacked from his Mouth-

-Arkel landed near fallax's house some angels ran forward- "GENERAL WHAT HAPPENDED QUICKLY LET'S ATTEND TO YOUR WOUNDS"

-Arkel nodded- "I agree how are things that house ?"
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick put his swords away. He kept his gaze on Gio. Strangely, he trusted Fallax not to attack. He streched his wings out and leaned against the wall. He was definately going to be punished for this lazy behavior. The thought of Gio yelling at him sent chills running up his spine. He'd rather take his chances with this demon.
( Nothing just a fight between arkel, Sarutobi & pandora done now, Sarutobi is in a building , Arkel just ladned outside of Fallax's home where he's having his wounds tended too )
"Yes, Fallax... I was told of you. You existed centuries before Hell's collapse. You're ancient. What hold do you have over these humans?!" Gio's wings trembled with his words.
over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Soul and wolf's charries are fighting and are therefore unrelated to what was happening at the house. Start reading the posts by me and Nathan here link)
Pandora flicked the feather away. "Damn Vampires, always lieing. So where is this 'Sakura'?"
((Got it and thanks))
He gave a condescending "Tch!" to the angel's assumptions. "Hold? What makes you think I have a hold over them? I apologize, but we demon's aren't like your kind. We don't seek out to take over other people and get converts. We live our lives. It was only after your kind came into the picture that we had issues, or do you not remember the stories of how your 'almighty creator' banished us from the Gardens of Eden?" He pulled the scythe from his neck. "Now. Let's talk."
-Arkel was out side where an angel was preforming some healing Magic on his wounds- "your lucky most of this is minor"

-Arkel chuckled he seemed to be in a good mood- "how is my brother?"

-A Angel frowned- "don't be alarmed but we believe the demon in that House, is Fallax the 3rd commander of Hells Legion"

-Arkel shot up and grabbed the angel by his thorat- "YOU SENT MY BROTHER IN THERE , AGAISNT SUCH A LEGENDARY DEMON , YOU BETTER BE SURE HE COMES OUT ALIVE OR I'LL TEAR YOU APPART!" -the Angel was choking but nodded- "NEXT TIME DON'T BE SO FOOLISH!"
(Nope. Appears there's been a miss communication. He is third in command of the entirety of Hell and Demons, and the general, aka the leader, of the Legion XD I know I put it down oddly, so I understand how it could get confusing lol)
Pandora says: "In my 1600 years of existence this is the first time a fellow demon hasn't turned the other way when I was losing. You should have kept that streak going."
( even worse , at least we know Arkel Values his little brother )

-Arkel was furouis but he knew even though it would make a fine battle he needed healing his wings were to injured and a good chunk of his face had a large claw mark going down it so he sat there as they Healed him- "so this is what being useless is like?" -Arkel looked at his fist he hand't felt like this since his venture to the collapse of hell-

-Sakura was in the basement her eye's shot open from meditation and tears beging to fall down her eye's- "what is this ?" -she felt her face she had felt like something bad had happend to her sensei- "sensei are you safe?"

"Blasphemy! You speak lies about her ladyships's kin!" Gio pointed the sword at Fallax. "All I have seen from your kind is. The pain and suffering from those that are weaker. You taint the spirit world with your destructive magic and insult the dead with your very existence. I have heard tales of you... Fallax. We all have."
All
((Wolfmaster... Gio sent himself in their. By his own decision. And I give up in trying to point out that this doesn't exactly follow Catholic beliefs or the like. I think maybe I ca just twist around as many religions as I can. ))
((There*))
-Sarutobi worked up a smile- "such ....is....the.....way ......of the sage" -he gasped out and more blood poured out of his mouth- "This ....Town .....Is.......Ruined, You...may ....wanna....leave" -Sarutobi found himself gasping for air-
( Arkel doesn't know that ...........Arkel was off beating up some bitches )
Pandora looked at Sarutobi, basically covered in blood and still bleeding. "Where is Sakura?" she repeats.
-Sarutobi through great effort lifted up his head- "A....t" -he gasped- "A House .....in .....A .....feild.....Angels...Lots of them" -Sarutobi finally passed out with minimal breathing-
"Great. More angels." Pandora stands up. "I want to go get her, but I can't leave you here." She says more to herself.
The demon shook his head. "That's probably all that they are: Tales. Stories made up by your kind. Tell me, angel, have you ever actually made an attempt to converse with a demon before deeming them to be worthy of death. Have you actually viewed the lives of those who are not locked in a war that your kind started and saw that they had families and could have hearts?" He looked around the room filled with those ready to kill him or fear him. "Of course you haven't. None of you have. You just blindly follow orders like the good little zealots you are. Now, riddle me this, if I was truly as bad as you all made yourselves believe, would I be standing here right now talking with you rather than trying to kill you? Think about it. If I truly wanted to kill you and fight, most of you would be dead the instant you blinked..."
"I have.." Finnick muttered a bit too loudly. As what the demon just said passed through his mind, he frowned. He was blindly fast and although Fallax may kill him without much trouble, he still had his swords along with at least two other angels in the room.
Pandora decides to just go get Sakura. She pulls Sarutobi out of the rubble and into a house. Then, climbs ontop of the highest building, looking for fields. She spots the road turn to gravel and the grass getting taller off into the distance. She climbs down, and starts running.
-Arkel emerged from the tent good as new he looked at the house, he knew it would be pointless to enter he didn't need to set off this demon he himself was feeling a bit weak- "ugg, I haven't felt like this in a long time" -instead he watching waiting for anything to happen-

( night guys )
((Aaaaaahhh! Fallax you're making him question his blind faith withy your looogic!)) Gio narrowed his eyes, his hand gripping the hilt until his knuckles turned white and his arm began to tremble. He couldn't back down. It was all a bluff. The demon was playing games and Gio was easily falling for it.

Giovanni knew the truth.

No matter, he had his orders.

"Enough! Attack now!" The angel charged at him with all his rage, trying to plunge the sword into the demon's throat.

Pandora ran down the gravel road as fast as her legs would take her. Grass and fields flew by as she ran.
((Wait a second! Maybe you should wait on a Pandora since Wolfmaster is going to bed and tha could risk us ALL getting stuck until tomorrow as well))
"Maybe..maybe he has a point."

Garland decided to ventured closer to the house that was occupied by the angels and Finnick. He was confused as to why they were in there so long.
"You just don't listen..." The demon didn't move. He stood there as the sword entered his throat. Yet...there was no blood. No resistance as the blade appeared to slide into his flesh. "You're not hitting me," he said coldly. "You see, I have this thing on my side called 'speed'." He tilted his head sideways and the blade didn't so much as budge as his neck moved. "I can vibrate my atoms fast enough to destabilize my body's form and more or less make myself intangible." He then tilted his head a little further, removing the sword from where his neck was. In an instant, he had charged forward and slammed his palm into the man's face. He pushed him back. "Lucky for you, though, I can't do that more than once a month, otherwise I just might erase myself from existence." Fallax then looked him dead in the eyes. "Now, if I wasn't ready to talk, wouldn't I have kept that weakness to myself and killed you instead of harmlessly pushing you backwards?"
(Yeah, I will just wait till morning.)
((That's definitely not gonna work. I have plans, and Gio's my tool! Plus he got so far to be a Captain that he doesn't want to believe it was all just a farce)) Gio, while on the ground, quickly grabbed his weapon and swung his blde at the demon's leg.
((I guess I have to edit that up there ?))
The demon huffed out a puff of black smoke, a sign that he was done with playing around. He brought his foot up and slammed it down on the blade, his talons digging into the floorboards and locking the weapon to the floor. "Listen for once!" he snapped.
((Pfft no. ._. I just make completely pointless statements about my characters. You don't have to edit anything. )) Giovanni glared up at him, panting and struggling to pry his sword loose from the creature's talons. "I know your game demon... You bluff so that I may leave in you peace." He shook his head, and started to spread his wings.
He growled. "If you would actually listen, then you would know that's not what I'm asking for." He glanced around the room at the others. "I don't want peace for myself," he said lowly, just loud enough for only Gio to hear him. "Understand?"
Finnick stared in bewilderment . Why wasn't he doing anything? And what was that familar scent that was growing stronger?? His face grew dull and lifeless. "Garland.."
(I guess I shall go to sleep if everyone else is sleeping?)
((I was just waiting a second for uh sb. Holdd up)) Giovanni stared up at him. Years of the sons taught would not go to waste by the words of a demon. The only creature he did not trust. But, oh did those words burn. Again, he shouted the command. "What are you waiting for?? Attack!"

((I know I shouldn't but...)) and finally the angels charged in on to him ((you can easily kill those guys, they're npcs. I might still control a few of them to keep it exciting though))
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
(some one catch me up a little? that's way too much to read..)
((Gio wants to kill Fallax. Fallax is tryin.g to reason but Gio is both in denial and very ignorant and so refuses to listen. Tpandora, Sarutobi and Arkel fought outiside. Arkel won and came bac to the house, concerned over Gio's health and now won't enter the house. Gio commanded the angels to charge, after having his sword pinned. ))
Finnick didn't even attempt to move.
((Did I fuck this up?))
(of course not. I've just been busy, idk why everyone else's problem is.)

Zoey also charged at Fallax.
((I just don't what to make Finnick do.))
(I'm not going to be on much in the next 2 hours. Not that that affects anyone or anything. XD)
((Finnick is fine. What you're doing is fine, Nathan. You could probably be able to use him more after the fight))
over a year ago Ria090 said…
(I was wondering if it is OK that I can join?)
((Yeah of course you can! It's a little far in but we can help you out :D))
(Thanks. I'll make a profile soon. :))
Fallax blurred from sight once more, the heavy weight of his 8 1/2 foot, highly muscular form lifting from the blade. Blood splattered out from most of the angel's feet. Not anything truly damaging. Merely puncture wounds the size of nails through each of their feet. All except for Zoey, whom he now stood behind. "I don't want to fight. I just want to talk, and I'm not going to let you break me of that."
(Heres my profile:)

Sail
Angel
Sail has straight light blonde hair that layers down to the end of her rib-cage, and has straight across bangs. Pale skin, and green eyes.
Sail isn't the strongest angel out there, but she is certainly not the weakest. She doesn't completely believe in what the angels are doing, but will go along with it. All in all, she just wants peace. Sail is quite, and only speaks out to stop fights or to state opinion. 
Sokme of the angels flew up in alarm of the shattered sword, slamming into the cieling and overturning furniture. The angels closes to the sword fled back, but the others ran towards Fallax with their spears and swords though the were slowed some.
(Sooo...what's going on, and what should I know?
Garland came crashing into the house. He stopped and looked around.Once his eyes rested on Fallax, his jaw dropped.

Finnick glared at Garland, trying to signal him to leave without showing anyone that he was affiliated with the demon.
Fallax sighed heavily. "How many times must I repeat myself." Instead of blurring out of the way, he kept him movements at a normal speed to show that they weren't going to touch him. He weaved and dodged around their blades and spears, moving fluidly at points and sharp at others, until he made it back over to Gio. "So...are you ready now, too?"
((Well, there's a human city plagued with angels who are committing demon genocide. Gio is captain of a brigade which is now battling Fallax the ex-general ouf hell's army, though Hell collapsed yeaaaaaars ago, in Fallax's family's house. Izzy a, Annabelle and Drake (Fallax's family) are all hiding in the basement with Sakura a ten year old demon girl who inadvertently lead the angels to them. Arkel, gio's brother, just got finished with the nearly slaying of the demon Sarutobi, Sakura's sensei, and Pandora, a you mischevious demon girl who came in at thewrong time. Sarutboi, who is now dying, has informed Pandora of the little Sakura and now Pandora is searching for her. Zoey is a member of Gio's brigade and is helping him with battling Fallax while fallax is simply trying to reason witht them. Finnick on the other hand has been incredibly useless to Gio as he refuses to fight any war and it's a wonder he's still there. ))
(Okay, thanks. Now I just have to find a way to get into the story..)
Gio got back to his feet. "There is no time for talk." He was gripping the sword once again, but he did not bother to attac. There had to be some way to wear this beast down. Just watching him practically glide through his men's attack untouched made Gio feel ill.
(Let me try this...)

The demon lurched forward, claws about to dig into Sail's face. She moved her head to the side, the claws just grazing her cheek, then kicked the demon in the stomach, sending it off of her. Blood poured out of Sail's arm, where the demon had sunk it's claws into her skin earlier. It was a small slash, but was deep. The demon picked itself off the street and jumped at her again. Sail grabed it by the neck (This demon was particularly short.) and sent a beam of bright light into it. The demon's blood slid through Sail's fingers as it was sent to the frozen wasteland. When all was said and done, Sail walked away from the smashed street, holding her bleeding arm.
The demon sighed heavily. "Why not?" he asked of the angelic commander. "I've proven that I don't want to fight and that I will not fight back."
"Gio , your men are dying.." Finnick added.

Garland, midst of confusion, found himself standing next to Finnick, nodding in approval.
((Nuh-uh. They just got aching feet now. Sort of disappointed by the lack of fight D: SHOW MUST GOO ONNNN... )) Gio glared at the demon in the eye. "I was given my orders and I will not return empty handed." Gio held up a hand to his men. "Speak, then if nothing else can be done."
(I spent a good 30-40 mintues reading most of the posts. Lol.)

Wandering the streets, Sail wasn't sure where to go. She knew that there was a house full of Angels just out of town, but didn't want to distrurb whatever must be happening there. Because, she also heard the most powerful demon known was also there. The bleeding had lightened in her arm, and she wrapped it up with fabric she tore from a flag. Maybe by the time I arrive there, business will be done. Sail thinks. Then starts walking down the gravel road.
He let out a heavy sigh, pleased by the progress he had finally made. "I understand that there are things in my past that make me a target other than my origins. And, despite the fact that I've done nothing in the past 157 years to bring any sort of focus to myself nor cause any alarm, I know that what's happened has still happened and can't be erased." The demon looked him dead in the eyes back. "But those childeren in there have done nothing! The baby can't even stand, and the girl...my baby girl...she doesn't know anything other than she's a demon!" He swallowed back an ectensive outburst and kept himself on point. "So...my propsition...is to take me and leave them alone for the rest of eternity. I will go without any hesitation or resistance. Just swear to me by the life of your Queen that you won't touch a hair on them...Neither the children nor the woman..."
((Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­!)) Giovanni's eyes grew wide. "They're your children?! The offspring of ademon an human female?" He glanced at the door that lead down to the basement. "How can we be sure that this is true... That you will surrender pacefully?"
Finnick shot an icy glare at Gio as a sharp growl escaped his chest. He started to walk foward, not sure what he was going to do ,but Garland grabbed his wrist and gave him a reaproachful gaze."It's no use sending us both away."
"It's the lives of my wife and children we're talking about. If you think I would risk them, then you're more retarded than I thought..."
( IDK if I'll be able to fight with people's charcters today i'm feeling rather angry and I may slip up and end up God modding or something stupid I'd rather not do something like that I don't wanna ruin this RP i'll post something tomrrow )
Pandora ran to she could see a house up ahead. And, see a figure walking to it, she could see it was a girl. Pandora ran up to the her. "What are you doing out here?" She asks.
Sail could tell this was no human, nor Angel. "I was wondering the same, demon." Sail says. Her hand shoots to the demon's neck. "Now, why are you headed to that house?"
"Great, another angel." Pandora complains. Her nails turn to claws and she rakes them down the Angel's wrist, then with the other claw she swipes at the Angel's face.
Sail drops the demon, wincing in pain at her bleeding wrist. In the processes, she dodges the other set of claws. She kicks the demon in the chest, sending it to the ground. "I'm for peace but I'll kill a demon if I have to." Sail says, gripping her bleeding wrist with the other hand.
Giovanni side-glanced at Finnick. So he was on the demons' side as well. He will have to handle both Finnikc and the newcomer later. For now, he turned his attention to Fallax.

There was no way he could gaurantee anything that Fallax asked for. There were too many witnesses in the room, now knowing of the children's existence. They would never be left alone, but it was Fallax that Gio wanted he didn't care about anything else. "Very well then..." Giovanni said. "Restrain him. All of them," He motioned to Garland and Isaac. "Traitors are treated no differently, " He said coldly towards Fiinick.
Fallax closed his eyes and lowered his head down, whether in respect or shame was unsure. "So, they won't get hurt, right?" he reassured, standing there as the collar, chains, and other restraints, consisting of shackles, leather belts, and metal rings to hold his arms to his back and give his legs little room to move, were placed on him. He then saw a set of large hooks. His heart dropped at the memory and he knew exactly what they were for. The angels folded his wings in and pierced them with the enormous metal hooks, holding them together and immobile. Fallax yelled out in pain. "F-Fuck..." A mask was then quickly placed on him. It resembled a black gasmask without eye holes or lenses to view from. It was just like Xarptic's seal all over again. Unable to see...unable to move...
(This is short.)

Pandora jumps back up. "What really makes me mad, is that angels think they are 'so good' and 'so nice'. You guys are just kill-joys." Pandora says, and jumps at the angel.
Sail kicks her again, sending the demon flying into the yard of the house only a a few yards away. "We are not 'kill-joys'! We relieved the humans from enslavement because of your kind." Sail ran at the demon, pulling her knife out. "Stopping evil and ruining joy are two different things." 
(Just saying, they didn't enslave the humans. They were forced out of Hell when it collapsed and so were stuck in the human world. It's been said a few times but it didn't really seem like something that'd happen to me. They're home was destroyed so they were forced out into the world of the living and are now being hunted, more or less, for not being in Hell.)
(It said up in the description: "For years they were enslaved by demons." So I just thought..)
(Curses! She edited again!!! >.<)
((Hold up now, xarp. This is my roleplay nd that is not at all how the plot was written. Now you're kind of overly viictimizing the demons ad villifying the angels. I wanted this to be where there are both "good" demons and "evil" angels. Let's face it, demons are more powerful than humans and that's bound to result in something like enslavement and oppression. So yes, a lot of the demons have enslaved humans but the angels are no better, they are slaughtering deons not really because of the human things but mostly because of the difference in belief, though the anges may not believe that. ))
((Wait a minute. That was there when I started... I thhink.... I am pretty sure. Yes. O_o))
(That's kinda why I said Sail doesn't really beileve in the Angel's just killing demon's, but will go along with it to stay out of trouble. Abd all this plot debate is confusing.)
((Sorryyyyyyyyyy either way))
(Lol. XD Gtg. :( )

Pandora jumped up and clawed at the angel again.
((God, my typing is terrrrrible.)) "Yes, I promise." Giovanni said. His wings seeed to droop behind him like deadweight.
Finnick growled as he, along with Garland and Fallax were chained. Fortunately unlike Fallax, their wings weren't peirced by metal hooks, and their faces weren't covered. Finnick stared at the angel who put the locks on him deeply in the eyes. He found it amusing that the angel couldn't return the stare

Garland again nodded at Finnick approvingly. "Finnick I'm sorry, I should've-"
"Save it.." Finnick interupted, rolling his eyes.
Then, the last restraints were put on. His tail was strapped to the back of his left leg and the same was done to his wings, thick leather belts holding them uncomfortably tight with the hooks in them to his back. "Are we ready to go?" he asked lowly.
(Well, The only person I am conversing with in the RP is leaving. So I will have to go too till she replies. :\)
(Ni~nny~! I shall threaten you with huggggggggzzzzzzzz!!!)
-Arkel remained in the tent that had been set up sitting on a bed- "I hate waiting"

-A angel replied with confusion- "Why don't you just enter?"

-Arkel frowned- "because I don't know what is going on in there they all could be dead or alive, I can still sense the demon Fallax's energy, as well as my brothers so i'm not worried in the slightest."

-Sakura remained still in the basement itching to move but she didn't it was hard for her this feeling of her sensei it worried her-

((Oo! Hugs?!)) Giovanni ordered them to escort the enemies outside to prepare for their departure, while h stood stiffly in the middle of the room, aware of the door behind him.
"No!" Zoey yelled, running in front of Isaac, "He's done nothing wrong! He helped us!"
"Zoey.."
"Shut up!" Zoey interrupted Isaac, "Giovanni, he hasn't done anything wrong, ever, he's always refused to harm anyone."
The ex-general recognized the demon's voice. "Kill him," he said lowly. "He's a traitor. What makes you think he won't turn on you like he did us?" He began walking out with his entourage of escorts. "And remember our deal," he reminded Gio. "You lay a hand on them and I'm not going to cooperate..."
"Zoey don't." Giovanni looked at her. "You are a good soldier. I can't make any mistakes. Don't you understand?"
Finnick gave Gio a hard glare. "Fuck..you.." he muttered slowly.
Garland followed Finnick, keeping his head down.
"He wouldn't do that, Giovanni, please, you don't know him like I do!" Zoey begged.
"It's fine... I knew there was a chance of this happening when I came to find you," Isaac said quietly.
-Arkel finally couldn't wait, he crept to the door and opened it his eye's were widen with surprise- "wow , this is quite the house isn't it ?" -he looked over at the chained up demon- "well, you sure did do well brother" -Arkel oddly enough patted his younger brother on the shoulder-
"Don't give him the credit," the demon downtalked. "If it was up to him, all of you would be dead for trying to kill me." He chuckled lowly. "And you'd be down a brother, angel."
-Arkel chuckled- "I'm presuming your Fallax ? , yes your lack of respect proceeds you my good sir" -Arkel bowed before the demon even though he knew he couldn't see-
He let out a heavy sigh. "Once more, everyone seems to know of me, and yet I've never heard of a single one of you." He was escorted past Arkel to the exit. "Ask him how I was really caught. About the truth." he whispered quietly to the elder angel. "Ask him about his FAITH," he hissed out as they exited the house and awaited their departure outside.
Giovanni slid away from his brother's touch. "Arkel, I need you to escort them to the Gates, where they will be transferred to the tower. Zoey, go with them..." With the demon's last few words ringing in his ears, he urned his bacl on everyone.

Annabelle jerked her head up. The silence was unnerving. Something clearly had gone wrong, the only sound was Drake still sobbing. "Mom..."she gasped.
-Arkel Chuckled slightly- "You only presume you know the truth mr.Fallax however People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Arkel looked at his brother with wonder- "so little brother tell me what happend here ?"
"No! Please you can't do this, Giovanni! He's a good person, he's never done anything wrong!"

"Zoey, just stop, it's no use.. I always knew this would happen.." Isaac said, letting himself be shackled and escorted out of the house without a fight.

"It's okay," Izzy said softly, tears on her face."
He chuckled himself at the angel's words. "Dancing around the subject," he mumbled to himself. "I said nothing of reality, nor anything of anyone other than the one I talked with. This angel thinks he's something. It's all just a facade. He's hiding behind big words and brash actions. I can cut him down easy."
-Sakura looked up at the woman who was crying she her self forwned- "don't worry be strong, that mr is a really strong he's just pretending so he can beat the bad guys up After!," -Sakura forced a smile and slight giggle- "than he'll come right back to help ya !"
Annabelle glanced over at Sakura. "Wh-what... do you mean? Dad doesn't do that. He's doesn't pretend... He wouldn't-he's strong. He probably beat them all up already!"

"Just take the prisoners and leave, " Giovanni demanded. He started towards the basement.
-Sakura looked at the other girl- "BUT, Your daddy want's to end this war so by pretending he's gonna go to the head camp and beat them all up!, than he'll be a hero!!" -Sakura smiled-
"Shh," Izzy said when she heard footsteps coming down.

Zoey reluctantly went with the others, sticking close to Isaac, who gave her a weak smile when he saw her come back.
"Can we please go now...?" he asked, almost impatiently. "I don't want to hang around here any longer like this..."
"Going to camp what do you me-" Annabelle went silent at the hush of her mother, but the overworked infant only started to cough and cry harder.

Giovanni stood at the top of the stairway and then started to descend.
-Sakura covered her own mouth and sat down, she's never been this jumpy, she has finally had time to act like a child-
Izzy held Drake close and tried to quiet him.
-Sakura looked at the distressedfamily and walked up the stiar case her hands up- "I'M THE ONLY ONE DOWN HERE !!" -Sakura declared- "TAKE ME !"
"be quiet!" Izzy hissed in a whisper.
-Skaura waved her hand as she crept up the stairs and was face to face with Giovanni- "I'm THE ONLY ONE DOWN HERE!!!!!" -Sakura perked up-
Giovanni looked at Sakura, he recognized her from the battle earlier. He heard the crying of a baby and looked past the little girl, squinting into the darkness. "Show yourselves. It's okay, I know you are there."
-Sakura perked up more and made a face at him as she reconized him too- "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SENSEI!!"
((Don't forget Arkel!))
( he's up stairs still :P )

-Arkel heard the chatter of a girl- "oh my god it's annoying" -he went to go see than smirked- "oh cute, you found a child, now dispose of her"
Izzy stood, grasping Annabelle's hand and holding Drake in her other arm, "Please don't harm us, you've already taken my husband..." She pleaded quietly.

Zoey followed the other angels, taking over the job of escorting Isaac to hopefully get him out of being imprisoned.
((Yeah and so is Zoey, isaac, Fallax, Finnick, Garland and a bunch of Npcs. So.... yeah you can do stuff with him ._.))
The demon stood there impatiently. "Where's the gates...? The human world is boring me..."
((Upstairs, I mean.)) Giovanni grimaced. "Let me see them..."

Annabelle glared up at the man with the urge to see him fall.
"The light switch it at the end on the stairs," Izzy told him.
Giovanni lookd back at Sakura. He wasn't sure who her she was talking about. He kept his gaurd up as he maneuvered to the light switch and flicked it on.
Fallax huffed at the silence. "Fine then."

-A angel looked at Zoey and Issac- "Captain Zoey do you need any help escorting that prisoner ?"

-two more angels walked forward to assist there captain-
((Wait where is everyone right now?))
"No, get the others," she said, giving the angel a stern glare."

Izzy stayed where she was.
( Arkel is at the top of the stairs, Sakura's in front of Gio & Zoey, Issac and Fallax are outside )
He switched the light on, and it blinded Annabelle for a moment. Drake was slowly starting to calm down, grabbing his mother's shirt in search for food. Giovanni looked at Annabelle in a mix of amazement and horror. His image reflected in her squinting black eyes. "Leave me to this. I will take care of everything Arkel. Take the prisoners to the Gates." ((I thought Isaac, fallax, finnick, garland and zoey were all outside.))
(They are. At least that's what I gathered.)
Fallax turned to where he had been hearing Zoey's voice. "Look, woman, can we go?" he growled.
( so did I)

Izzy held her children close and worriedly.
Giovanni drew his sword.
"Please, just don't harm the kids." Izzy pleaded.

"We are." Zoey said calmly.
Fallax had a feeling in his gut. He wasn't sure how much he could trust the angels in the house, but if they were as righteous as they claimed to be, then he had nothing to worry about. "It would be best to get me locked up as soon as possible, lest I change my mind about the deal..."
((Weeeelll I was gonna wait for wolfmaster for this but I a impaitient.))Annabelle tried to stand in front of her mother, protectively. Giovanni could not look away from those eyes. "You can't stay here. If they know I've spared you and your children we would all be in trouble. You need to leave without being seen by anyone."
"I know you won't, your children are involved." Zoey said to the demon.

"Thank you, thank you so much. There's an exit from here that goes into our yard, is there anyone back there now?"

(he went to bed)
"I can't say, but it's our best bet at the moment. Leave, quickly. You are all dead from here on. You can't stay in this city. You can't stay anywhere near here. Just keep running and don't look back." ((Because you might possibly be turned into a pillar of salt.))
(((((That's a good idea. I think I'll do it too! Niiight everybody!))
Izzy nodded quickly, tears running down her cheeks, "thank you so much." She said before quickly making her way to the second exit of the room, attempting to drag Annabelle along with her by the arm, and still carrying poor drake.
"I could save them, you know," he added. Then, either from boredom or reluctance to truly cooperate any further, Fallax dropped himself to the ground and laid there.
(I completely lost what is also happening...Are you guys still in the house?)
Finnick sighed. "Zoey.. can we go now?" he muttered. Garland gazed off into the distance, almost as if he were completely unaware of what was going on aorund him.
((All of nathan's characters, Fallax, zoey, and isaac are outside. Gio and Arkel are inside and Izzy and her children are escaping out the back.))
Annabelle tried to pull away. "What about Dad?! Where's daddy?! What did he do??!" Annabelle looked back up at the stairway.
( alright i'm back long night & bad day yesterday , still feeling crappy but meh the show must go on as Ninny mouse would say XD, i'm going bac ka few posts )

-Arkel nodded at his brother and stepped outside, even though he never liked escoritng prisoners it needed to be done- "very well Brother you deal with the vermin down there" -Arkel stepped outside and perked up his eye borrows at Fallax's odd display- "c'mon mr. Fallax it's time to get moving" -Arkel lightly grabbed his arm to pick him up- "I apperciate your co-operation, why so eager for capture?" -Arkel asked puzzled but curouis tone of voice-
((Yaaaay!))
-Sakura looked at Giovani- "dead?" -She gripped her fists- "mrs. i'm sorry but if I am being given the oppertuinty to escape capture yet again I must go and find my Sensei." -Sakura pointed her finger at Giovani- "THE NEXT TIME WE MEET WERE GONNA HAVE A REAL WARRIORS BATTLE HEART HEAR,NO HOLDING BACK UNTIL THE LOSER DIES!!!" -Sakura Delcared this- "I'LL LET YOU IN A ON A SECERT I'M NOT GONNA LOOSE!" -Sakura than turned toward izzy and bowed- "I applogise for the trouble adn pain i've caused you and I am greatful for what you've done for me , mrs. please be safe!" -Sakura took off like a bullet, out the back door in a full dead sprint-
Pandora stopped, claws ready to slice at the angel. "Sensei?" Pandora jumped off the Angel and ran after the girl. "Are you Sakura?!"
Giovanni stepped back from the little girl. He did not doubt the sincerity of her words but he did doubt to ever see her again. He left the basement, leaving a trail of black feathers behind. Finally, once out in the cold open air once more, Giovanni took a deep breath and bellowed out orders to his men. "There is nothing left here... Burn it down, burn everything down 'til there's nothing but smoldering ash."
Fallax stood to his feet once more. "Well, situations arose. I have given you no reason to kill me, and thus I had no reason to fight back. Besides, I-" He was cut short by Giovanni's words. His unseen, unseeing eyes widened and his heart dropped. "No..." he mumbled. "No...no no...we had a deal." He quivered. "We had a deal," he spoke up louder. "WE HAD A FUCKING DEAL YOU BASTSARD!" he exclaimed. Rather than snapping, however, he shattered, falling to the ground and sobbing violently, his agonizing cries being heard for miles around and his warm, damp tears flowing out from the breathing apparatuses on the sides of the mask.
Finnick sighed and sat down. "Whenever you're ready.." he folded his legs and looked at Fallax.

Garland continued to gaze off into the distance.
The demon's body convulsed in tears and deceit. He cried out at the 'news' of his family, once more reluctant to want to go. He wanted to stay. He NEEDED to stay. But there was nothing he would be fighting for. Nobody to protect. The demon just laid there, breaking down further and further by the second.
Giovanni tried his best to ignore Fallax's cries, but it was hard not to stare. The creature, once magnificent and powerful, now wallowing on the ground, broken and useless.
"Annabelle we have to go. Daddy will be fine, I promise, he's strong okay? But now we have to eve strong and get out of here so one day we can see him again. Please hurry, we have to get away from here," Izzy pleaded with her daughter, still trying to pull her toward the exit.

"Arkel, pick him up or something we have to go now." zoey spoke at last.

(sorry guys, busy day and supper at my aunts house.)
"GIOVANNI!!!! YOU BASTARD!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"
Finnick cursed under his breath. His restrains were lose, enough to free one of his hands at least. He grinned slightly as the idea of escape. But then, his eyes darted to Garland. What was wrong with him and what was he looking at? Finnick sighed then turned his attention to Fallax.Surely he was just putting on an act.How could a demon of his stature form a relationship with a human? Finnick tilted his head in curiousity as these thoughts and more flooded his mind.
Gio quickly jerked his head, averting his eyes from the demon. He watched the angels dart around the house, setting it aflame with whatever...they're angels they do it somehow, probably magic.

Annabelle kept looking back as her mother dragged her along. Finally, after sensing the desperation in Izzy's voice, Annabelle made her best attempt to run alongside her mother.
Izzy could hear her husband yelling once she got the door open. The idea of somehow letting him know they were okay crossed her mind, however she knew as soon as the thought formed that it was stupid and pointless. There was no way she could let him know anything while he was surrounded by Angels.
"Annabelle, you climb out first okay?"
Annabelle looked up at her and then nodded. She was so afraid she would leave her as well, but she scrambled through the door, regardless.
Fallax writhed in a desperate attempt to get free, bawling and yelling out in agonizing depression and insatiable rage.
"good girl, now take Drake so I can come up too," she said handing the baby up to Annabelle as smoke began billowing into the basement.

Zoey ordered two other angels to go and help Arkel restrain Fallax.
His entire body was shaking. "YOU FUCKER!!" he yelled back again. "YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU TO PIECES!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?" It was all an empty threat, though. He was caught and had let them put as many restraints on as they could. He could barely move, not to mention do any sort of damage to the seals on him.
Giovanni closed his eyes, feeling the heat from the flames tickling the hairs on his neck. He spread his wings and flew to the air.

Annabelle put her small arms out. "You'll come, won't you?"
Fallax stood there, head hung low and bawling.
Zoey took off into the air, heading for the gates.

"Of course I'm coming, love. I would never leave you two alone." she said, handing drake over and climbing up as well.
The demon felt himself begin to be lifted up. He shook his head and desperately grabbed at the ground with hands that didn't reach. "No! NOOO! Let go of me!!" He tried hard to get his talons dug into the soil, but the previous day's rain had made the ground soft and it only broke up under his feet. He cried harder as each futile attempt to ground him failed.
"Just shut up already! They aren't dead!" Zoey yelled at last, unable to take the whining any longer. "Giovanni wouldn't harm children, he gave praise earlier today for me not harming a demonic child older than yours. He would have spared them." She tried telling the frantic demon.
His breaths were sharp and gasping once he had finally fallen quiet. He was still, deathly so, and just as quiet. He just hung there from the chains attached to carry him up like an unmoving pendulum.
Giovanni climbed higher to the skies, dropping only a moment to dart forward through the clouds. The cold moisture dampening his wings, until he felt chills in his hollow bones.

Annabelle held tightly to Drake. She cast her eyes upward towards to the house and gasped as she watched the flames rise to the skies like a hungry beast, mercilessly devouring her home.
Once Izzy had made it out of the house she closed the door behind her and took Drake back. "Alright, now we have to run before anyone sees us. You have to run as fast as you can alright, Annabelle?"
Annabelle nodded. "O-okay!"
Finnick flew to the gates on his own with two angels grabbing his arms. The same happened to Garland.The surrounding angels shared troubled looks of confusion when they noticed Finnick's bright, and wide smile.
Izzy took hold of her daughter's hand once again and began running at a reasonable pace toward the woods.
Isaac flew on his own as well, with his arms and feet shackled and only Zoey holding on to his arm.
The demon remained silent and still for the entirety of the trip. He wasn't sure whether to believe her or not and didn't want to act out if it wasn't called for, yet didn't want to be specifically cooperative if it was.
((Timeskip to the gates/hiding place or should we wait for when Wolfmaster comes on again?))
(I'd prefer to keep going just because I'm impatient and am loving this RP and want to see it continue and develop, but I'm 'good' either way.)
(We can time skip I guess. But you're setting up the scene for the hiding place lol)
((Finnickand Garland don't do much anyway ))
Annabelle collpapsed in a clearing within the woods, her bare knees were black and purple and her feet were black with blood. Twigs and leaves were entangled in her dar hair, and her clothes were torn and stained with the earth. She plopped into a sitting position. She was tired.

Giovanni finally arrived on the island that hovered many miles above the earth, where he landed before the gates, exhausted.
Fallax felt his feet touch the 'ground'. But, rather than standing, he fell back down to his side. The mask faced towards Gio, as though he was glaring him down with some invisible eye or through some secret lens on the mask.
Izzy sat down next to the young girl and was not in much better condition either. Her arms especially were covered in scrapes and cuts from trying to shield Drake as much as possible.
She leaned over and kissed Annabelle on the head, "I'm very proud of you. You've been so brave today, I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this, Annabelle, I promise one day it'll all be worth it. One day this war will end and you and me and Drake and Daddy will be able to leave in a big house without anyone bothering us."
"You all go ahead, I need to have a word with Isaac before I send him in there." Zoey said to the others.
Finnick continued to shoot icy glares at Gio.

Garland passed out and hit the ground with a slight thud, landing awkwardly on one of his wings.
"Zoey..." Giovanni said in a warning tone. He turned his head to glance at her.

Annabelle reached out to hug her mother's throat as she tried not to cry.
Zoey turned with a straight face to Giovanni, "Leave one of them with us if you don't trust me." She said, referring to the other angels there helping out.

Izzy hugged her back tightly, "It's okay."