Random Role Playing The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM
save

Random Role Playing 2232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1575 of 2232

over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
Annabelle picked up the pace as she felt the angels' presence even stronger before. She kept running, until she released thatthey were not growing closer to her... she was getting closer to them. She froze in her spot, seeing three angels stand before her with one dead on the ground.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-the masked figure noticed a Girl, the sighed- "hey kid turn around now!" -he demanded, he stomped his foot and a large earthen Wall eructed before her- "Kid Get out of here " -the masked Figure repeated-
Annabelle growled at the wall and looked up at the building tops to search for the source. "I need to be somewhere!"
-the Masked figure appeared behind Annabelle- "trust me get out of here, Reistance buisness I don't need to include a Civilian" -the masked man removed his mask slightly showing himself to be Desmin- "please leave" -he put his mask back on-
Annabelle glared at him. "You don't understand! I have somewhere to be!" She repeated stubbornly.
-Desmin put his palm on his head- "fine, i'm sure I can cause a big enough distraction so you can get away." -Desmin waved his hands and Water appeared he condensed it into a ball-

( anyone guess what Desmins power is XD )
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
Zoey and her two remaining angels flew up and stood on the newly created wall. She stared down at the two and noted two things, the first was that the girl couldn't be more than late teens, and therefore needed not be involved in this. The second was the ball of water in front of the masked figure. "Alright, this is how it's going to work," She called down to them, "You're going to put whatever that is away, the girl's going to go home, and we're going to have a chat."
Annabelle looked up at the Angel. Was it working? Had she gotten better at disguising herself? Or perhaps the other demon's aaura was so overwhelming that it masked her own. Either way, she felt lucky.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Water? oh and I'm just here until something happens to Kin.)
"Remove that wall or I will put a hole through it, using your body!"
(if you send her out of that room she can talk with Isaac, he's still there.)
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick grew tense and uneasy. The shaking of the tunnels suggested that something was going on at the surface.With nothing planned for the moment it could only be one thing."Angels..." he muttered before soaring to the street.There he stood unsure of what to make of the situation but then he saw Zoey.
Drake was dead asleep in his mother's arms, lost to oblivion.
over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax stood there in the Barrens...
-The masked man smirked through his mask- "and here's how it's really going to happen." -Shot the water as it smacked Against the Two others Angles and froze them in place, pillars of earth came up and twisted around Zoey and held her in place and slowly constricted on her tiny body-
((Demons can do all of that?))
When Zoey saw the pillars become animate, she launched herself into the air, avoiding the attack. "I'm here on a peaceful mission, it can become more than that if you like but I really don't want it to come to that. I am only here for information, not to fight. Lower your wall and let the girl pass!"
( he's only doing elemental control )

-the masked man smiled through his mask once more holding up two fingers- "I still have two elements under my belt Angel , the element of Air in witch you need to fly, and the element of Fire, your in no postion to tell me what to do."
"I only ask for your cooperation, I don't want anyone to be hurt here." Zoey insisted.
-The masked man looked up- "than leave." -the wall of earth became one with the ground-
Zoey landed down where the wall was before, "you spoke of a resistance. Tell me more about it."
-The masked man brought up his hand and made a fist- "leave, your last warning!"
Zoey sighed, she could see that talking to this man would get her no where, "fine... Release my two men and I'll go."
-The masked man swiled his hand in a odd fashion and the ice turned to water the angles fell on there buts and looked dumb founded as to what happend, the masked man turned to Annabelle- "go now kid" -the masked man walked off into the shadows-
Finnick landed before the girl, his eyes still on Zoey. He stood in front of the girl and held out his hand."She's seen too much..."He slowly drew out his swords.