Random Role Playing The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

Random Role Playing 2232 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 2232

over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
Now I bump yes
Oh yeah, we're going to start this before the demons are banished.
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
Woohoo!
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
I'll put something up later...
I am probably going to keep editing the forum body but I wanted it to be started alreadyyy...
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Yay!
over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
Using Fallax! :D
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I love you guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss
So....we should totally start XD
I LOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU TOOOOOOOOOOO!
(Then I shall begin. Nothing big I don't guess since it's before the demons were banished.)

Fallax strode up to the door, his 8 1/2 foot, muscular visage dominating the view of the front of the house. His wings, with an extraordinary 32 foot wingspan, were folded up to his back as he stood in waiting at the door. He gave a few raps on the wooden aperture. "Izzy?" he called out to her.
(I looovvveeee youuuuuu toooooo Michelleeeeeee!!!!)

"just a minute!" Izzy called to the door. She quickly put on a robe, having just gotten out of the shower, and went to open the door.
The demon was leaned against the door frame casually. He immediately kissed her as the door opened. "How's my babe today?" he asked with suave as though implying something he wanted later.
last edited over a year ago
Finnick sighed loudly as he walked the streets.He was annoyed by the amount of people who stopped and stared at him. Yes, he was an angel but so was 1/3 of the population.He stood tall over the humans and looked around before spreading his massive wings and taking to the skies. The angel looked at his clothes as if just realizing he wasn't naked. "Oh..." he muttered as he realized he was in a completely white suit.Finnick strip himself naked white flying , letting his clothes fall to the ground below.
(GRAAAAAAA! WHY MUST NOBODY BE ON!!?!?!?!?!)
(Because m not sure yet if I want to join this one.)
(B-B-B-B-B-But....you should...TT~TT)
Finnick landed in a town he wasn't familiar with.He tuckled his wings retrached into his back as he began walking."Why is this place so different?" he muttered looking around. The buildings were old and broken,the people walked around with a sense of hopelessness. And still Finnick sensed dark energy. "Demons.." he sighed. He began walking towards when he believed to be the source of the energy.
(Nah I'm good. Dont think Imma join.)
(Awww...)
Izzy grinned, "she's good. Why don't you come in?"

(I wanna add someone else to this but idk who yet. I'll put someone tonight when I get on my laptop.)
(kk. I'll probably add either Xarp or Forgé)

Fallax followed her offer and entered. He looked around the place as he made it to the living room and sat on the couch. "That's good to know. What's with the housecoat? Gettin' dressed up for somethin'?"
(I'm gonna add Zoey. You all know Zoey right?)

Izzy shook her head, "I just got out the shower, I don't like answering the door in a towel.

Zoey flew over Finnick and shook her head, "what's he doing in demon territory?"
(Nope...not at all.)

The demon laughed lowly. "Fair enough," he said, his voice a temptingly dark tone with a smile just a lustful.
Two young, muscular men walked towards Finnick as he continued to hunt the nearby demon. "What are you doing here?" he demanded of him. He smirked grimly. Finnick punched the men in the chest with both of his hands. He grabbed their hearts and felt them beat. "Good night."He shut his eyes and squished their hearts in his fist. He threw their lifeless bodies into a nearby car before resuming his quest.
Zoey floated down behind Finnick, floating a few feet off the ground to match his height, "Not to bad."
('ll find her profile for you X. She's an angel)

Izzy smiled at him, "Would it even pay for me to put clothes on at this point?"
(It just hit me that every race I choose ends up getting trampled on by the ones I don't =.=)

He grinned a little. "Not necessarily. Not unless you want to go back through all of the effort just to take them off again."
(lol)

Izzy laughed softly, "yea, that's kinda what I figured."
The demon leaned back on the couch invitingly. He laid his head back and let out a sigh, leaving his body open and unattended to.
Finnick grinned without turning around. "What are you doing here?" he stretched his wings out their fullest extent before sighing.
(Well it looks like I never really made a proper profile for Zoey so I'll just tell the basics and put her pic.
She's an angel.
She looks much younger than she is (which is a few thousand years).
She's been grounded more than once for not following the rules but is back as a full fledged angel now.)

Izzy simply walked out of the kitchen for a glass of water, not intending to give in that easily.

Zoey shrugged, "just flying by."
(Well it looks like I never really made a proper profile for Zoey so I'll just tell the basics and pu
Fallax opened his eyes and looked back at the kitchen, giving a pouty face.
Finnick sighed looked down at his naked body. "Please excuse my attire," he turned around and looked down. "The foolishness they have us wearing." he muttered more to himself.
Izzy fixed herself a glass of water before looking back at him and laughing.
"Nothing I haven't seen before." She said with a shrug, "And you know, you don't have to dress in that if you aren't up there." She told him.
He reached his arms out to her. "I don't even get a hug?"
"Well I know that now." he chuckled. "So where are you headed?"
Izzy walked over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Better?"
"Not particularly," he said with a smile.
"I dunno. Somewhere fun," Zoey said with a small smile on her childish face.

"well if you want anything else you might just have to take it." Izzy told him.
"Come, now. You know I don't like having to take things by force. I'm too lazy in my old age," he snickered playfully.
"I didn't say by force," She said, sitting beside him, "I just said you might have to take it."
He rolled his head to look at her. "Well, what other way is there to take things than by force?" he asked as he leaned in to kiss her again.
Izzy kissed him back, "In the way that I'm not the one doing all of the work.
The demon grinned and deepened the kiss more. "I guess I do all the work anyway."
"I see" he muttered, thinking something over in his mind.
Zoey's eyes searched his, "What are you thinking?" She asked curiously.

Izzy nodded, kissing him back again.
An angel with black wings, darted over the skies. His dark hair well groomed and hidden under a feathered helm formed by dull light material as to not weigh him down nor to draw too much attention to him while he scouted the skies. Not much else could be said for the rest of his attire, except that it was certainly fit fr a soldier or something of the sort. Yes, an eager soldier he was. The taste of succes burning on the tip of his tongue. Soon he may very well be the captain of his own battalion, but for now he was simply sent to search for signs of movement amongst the demons. He spotted two dead men, with their chest gaping and landed before them.
"We could take this elsewhere if you want..."
Izzy nodded, "I think that's probably a good idea."
He sighed and picked her up, carrying her off to the room where he laid her out on the bed and propped himself over her.
He kneeled and searched them for any sort of identification, but they seemed absolutey unimportant. Just killed in a strange way, it was the featheers that were scagtered about them that really got his attention.
(( I keep noticing my mistakes in the forum topic. Humans in alliance with the humans???? That doesn't even make any sense!))
(Lol ikr?)
((And now I'm apparently spawning cmpletely new vocabulary words. Let's see....scatergered can mean tickling senior citizens and featheers is a type of mayo enriched buttery spread.))
(Alright well here I go.)

Tight blonde curls clung to his head, baby blue eyes stared at the ground. His left foot was propped up behind him leaning against the building wall along with the rest of his body. He was doing hus best to stay out of trouble, but being in a place of no excitement, it was hard to keep his troublesome mind pure. The clothes that covered his athletic body stated that he was in his late teens. A low sigh escaped his mouth.
"Nothing," he mumbled.The strong sense of demon energy suddenly faded as did the uncanny sense of hopelessness."They must've left.." he sighed.
He heard Finnick and quickly jerked around to see the two angels, not too far off. It made him feel foolish for not noticing before. "What are you two doing here? What is this?"
Finnick sighed heavily. "I was sent here to.." he stammered, trying to come up with a lie."To, take care of someone." he smiled weakly. "Why are you here?" he tried to change the subject.
The angel looked at the corpses and then back towards Finnick. He shook his head, his jaw was clenched firm. " You were sent here to do...this?!"
"Minor casualties." he muttered as he waved off the bodies. "We have more important things to deal with than to worry ourselves with mere humans."
"This is no hunting trip. The humans are not your game. We were given orders not to bring them harm-what are your names?"
Finnick rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. "Finnick Scott. And you are?"
Zoey dropped down to the ground, "let it be known I was not a part of this. I was only passing by over head when I saw this tragedy."

Izzy smiled up at him and circled her arms around his neck
Finnick rolled his eyes. "Whatever" he said gruffly.
He looked up at Zoey and shook his head again. "Giovanni of Her Lady's Battalion and you are both coming with me." He stepped over to the car and pulled both of the corpses out, then he spread his wings, ready to take flight. (( note to self... think up better brigade names))
Finnick extended his wings and flapped them. Without a word he took off.
Zoey groaned and punched Finnick in the arm, "this is all your fault."
"I never asked you to drop by." he grinned.
"Wha-Hey!" Giovanni dropped the bodies and flew up to go after them. ((They flew away right?))
((Yup Yup))

Finnick glared back at the man before rising higher into the clouds.
Zoey stayed where she was. Deciding now that maybe running wasn't the best option once he noticed.
The girl would have to wait. Hopefully she would, he would probably need to find out more from her, or at least return her safely to the Golden Gates. For now, he only concentrated on pursuing Finnick as he was quickly catching up on him.
"You're still here?" he shout back, alarmed her was still being chased. "Fine then." He dived straight down to the ground in attempt to scare his pursuer away.
Gio was not easily dettered. He quickly made the risky decision of dropped a distance away from him just after Finnick dived, holding his wings to his body to build up speed. A few feet before the ground, his wings opened and flapped wildly as he tried to tackle Finnick in mid-air.
Finnick became worried as he was tackled. "Fine then.." he muttered with a devilish grin. He grabbed the man's wings in attempt to make them both fall to the approaching ground.

((Sb wolf rp?))
Gio squirmed underneath his grip. For a moment he panicked at the idea of death's rapid approach and pushed away from Finnick as fast as he could.
It was now Finnick's turn to panic. With a few powerful flaps he managed to slowly down. He landed on the ground pretty hard. "That's was close" he chuckled to himself. Other than his bleeding feet he was unharmed by the impact. HE flapped his wings again to take off but they were too soar. "Dammit." he muttered as he began to run at full speed.
Gio flew ahead and landed in front of him. He charged at Finnick and attempted to slam his elbow into the angel's jaw.
Finnick jumped but still fell over.Deciding that enough was enough,he sighed." Fine, you got me.."
Gio tried to pull him to his feet. "You made it harder for yourself..."
The demon started sucking on her neck, as he usually did when he was ready. He ran his hands down her sides and began tugging down her pants.
He made the decision to take a walk and see who or what he would bump into.
Zoey watches the fight from afar with amusement. It wasn't often you got to see two angels going at it, and we was quite enjoying the experience of watching them.

Izzy moaned softly and tightened her arms around his neck.
(I will, Nathan. And X, do the skip.)
(*Huff* Fine.............................)

Bippity-boppity-zing-zang-zoomity time suddenly skipped forward to when Fallax and Izzy were done making smexi time.
((Lol ^))

Finnick got up and dusted himself off. "Thanks.."
He put his hand on Finnick's shoulders and tightened his grip. "We will take care of the humans, and you and your friends will return to the Gates with me."
((That was beautiful, X. Truly poetic...))
"Fine, whatever" he shook his hand loose. "I need some clothes first."
(Ikr...
If you're not gonna give me something to work with you can't expect much in return.)

"I am NOT his friend!" Zoey insisted.

Izzy laid there.

Gio turned to look at Zoey, and saw a young man approaching them. His wings twitched in startlement, but he remained steadfast to the spot. "Regardless. We all must return," he continued.
Finnick grinned at Zoey . "After all we've been through?" he joked and he regained the feeling in his wings. "Alright. Let's go."
Zoey only glared at him, waiting for Gio to lead them back to the gates.
He saw the three ahead of him, they were angels he could tell, and they looked harmless. Though looks could be deceiving. He kept his gaze to the ground as he approached.
Gio became quiet when the human was near. He nodded out of respect and silently guided Finnick towards Zoey on foot. "We don't have time. I assume you are to blame for your attire, or lack thereof."
He sighed heavily as he passed the angels. He kicked at a rock soon after, and watched it roll.
Finnick sighed and eyed the human that passed. "Alright, whatever, let's just get out of here." he muttered impatiently.
Fallax rolled off of her, pecking a kiss on her cheek.
((Question ! Is this Rp going to have some sort of war? ))
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
( hey ninny nice to have you back :P , what exactly is this RP about ?, can I be a warmongering demon or what ? )
(Why does it have to be war? =.=)
((I don't know, I mean oppression usually leads to that kind of stuff.))
( i'm a sick twisted being who enjoys killing people ? )
((Yes, and because I am sick of romance. I know it rarely varies between the two but war can involve more than just one theme. And they kind of are already in a war. It's just at a slight standstill. I want it so the angels are just as corrupt as the humans and the demons. But I feel like the war will just be a phase of the story, depenging on the decisions we make. The aftermath can set up a background for a new story, if it goes on long enough. I know.. I know... it's not the best rp I have ever created but it will adapt.. hopefully. I am a bit rusty. Yes, of course, wolfmaster, it's what you do best. ))
Part of him admired the angels. Their wings were so beautiful, the wings allowed them to fly. Something he always wanted to do. He glanced back to get another look at them.

(I have to agree all this lovey dovey romance in every roleplay is kind of keeping old. War would be a nice change of scene.)
(I don't like war RPs because that invites people to godmod and just creates a lot of problems because a lot of people are too pigheaded and stuck up to accept that maybe, just MAYBE, their character CAN lose a fight...)
((I know right ?! ))
((Yes, I know... but I'll try to regulate it. Remember that guys. Angels, demon, or human. There is no perfection in this rp. Mistakes will be made and people lose. I am sure we will all gladly ignore you if you neglect that fact. That's it, just ignore the post completely if they do that. Even if I am doing that, but try to let them know beforehand. I will make this work. I don't want to play house. I want to roleplay.))
Finnick sighed slowly began to lift off of his feet.
(I'm just saying that the instant I get in a conflict with a GMd character, they're going to know how ticked I am and I'm going to be done with it. Because it never fails. Any time I've been in an rp with conflict and my and someone else's characters fight, they try to GM and I get ticked and chewed out for pointing out that they're GMing.)
(Yes we get it you hate godmodeling. Everybody does. Can we please move on now?)

His eyes grew wide as Finnick lifted into the air.
Gio stepped over to Zoey and then spread his wings and quickly flew into the air.
(may I ask just which "people" you're referring to X?)

Zoey reluctantly followed after Gio and Finnick, knowing thy running at this point would only get her in more trouble.
(Is anyone else a human?)

He watched in awe as they flew off.
(my Charrie izzy is a human in this one.)
Finnick looked back ath the human staring at them. He pulled down his bottom eyelid and stuck out his tongue.
(Yay Izzy is human!!!!!)

"And then they make you hate them again." He muttered.
(lol, yupyup ^_^)
(And let the chewing out begin...)
(What?!)
(Hmm? Oh. Nothing.)
(no ones chewing you out, I was just wondering who you were referring to.)
(( Shutup. Just shutup, you guys. I love you but shut the fuck up. ))
(I wasn't talking about you, sb. I understand the difference between being asked a question and being chewed out.)
(If that's the case why didn't you answer her question?)
(thank you Whinny. And sorry Michelle.)
((Who else here likes pancakes ?))
((Shutup.))
(I apologize that I'm not as apt to throw people under a bus as the rest of you are, but if you have to fucking know, it's wolmaster! Happy? None of you! Stop being so freaking paranoid.)
Error
worried
(I LOVE PANCAKES!
Sorry Michelle.)
((Lol pancakes totally own waffles))

Finnick folded his arms and shivered. "Why is it so cold ?" he asked .
(no one was being paranoid, you made it kind of obvious that you meant him. I was just making sure I wasn't jumping to conclusions before I got aggravated with you (:
Sorry again Michelle.)
(I'm still waiting on a post I can reply to.)
Error
Error
(well I never saw you make a post that wasn't OOC so you'll have to wait for me to go and find it.)
((This is boring. Maybe we should change the setting to after/during the banishment of demons))
((Agreed))
Izzy smiled and put an arm around him.
(and then I threw up. ^_^)
((Stop with passive aggressive undertones, dammit!))
(fine with me.
Fanpop is being a bitch though, posts keep popping up and then going away... So I'm out for the night. I'll see you guys tomorrow.)
(( what???? Stop with the passive aggressivenessss. If you're going to be aggressive be aggressive.))
((Me too.. Night <3))
(and that wasnt even directed at him. We just had to get a restraining order against my step dad yesterday so I'm not exactly in the lovey dovey sort of mood. Hence why I made X skip the sex scene that he complained about.)
((Let's start anew in the morning?))
((Aww..... Sorry sb, I forget. :-\))
(its okay, don't worry about it.
Night <3)
(So...is it a setting change to after the 'banishment' or what? Because if that's the case I'm going to have to completely change the tone of my posts to something rather pissy, aggravated, and looking for a fight...)
( HA, i'll join this RP , Xarptic next time you wanna accuse some one of God Moding all the time. just admit it I really don't care Rather than cause a big rucus about it. just say next time "I don't like how wolfmaster protrays his charcters" or "I don't think wolfmaster should join this RP" or "wolfmaster god mods all the time" which i'll tell you what i've told everyone else. my charcters aren't god moded. they just have powers that match. resulting in an ultimate combination it's also not my fault if I constantly make my charcters dodge or evade attacks. i'm sorry if I don't sit there and let my charcter's be hit. that is all I have to say about that. My apologies to you for this Ninny, i'll have a "god mod" charcter up by today -chuckles- )
((Yes it is, wolfmaster. You control your characters and make them way too powerfl all the tim and it ruins it for the rest of us. Xarp was trying to be tactful about. Ut it only just made hims ound like an ass and everyone took offense. Your characters never lose and no one can get anything done, because your ,haracters always overhwlm the entire rp. I don't want you to take it personally, wolfmaster. It's just really annoying.))
((Holy shit. If you can read that atrocity. You should win an award. Fuck mee.. -_-))
((Your character has to at least be evenly matched with fallax, from here on x's demon will set the standards of powerful until I deem otherwise. Which does not mean, obviously, that anything that powerful can't be defeated. Just reaaally kinda hard. You okay with that X? Same goes for angels and humans... only the standards for humans should only be judged by common sense. A huge muscular guy could easily sqaush a starved four-year-old midget. And angels should only be really be super powerful when in groups.))
((Plus no one asked you to "just sit there and let your characters be hit" you are twisting words. I know because I have done it before, wjether it's intentional or not. I still like you as a friend though))
((Alright,so with all this confused/mistaken hostility removed let us begin ? ))
(I'm fine with it.makes it a lot easier to do lol)
((I am gonna wait until I'm absolutely sure everyone has gotten everything off their chest. Can we have Izzy's children exist already. One daughter and maybe a newborn son???? I know it's controlling but I really want to play a little girl! You's guys can name her and blah blah blah...))
((Also, I'd like to add Garland too ))
((( who?))
((One of my newer characters))
(Sounds good to me. I don't really care about the names though, of your or Xarptic have preferences that fine with me.)
((Awww. I thought it would be fun like you know parents naming their kids. I'm going with Annabelle for the girl until X gets on))
(I'm always on lol And I don't care about the names either. They're not my charries.)
((Fine, I am going with Annabelle and Fuckface McRabidvagina. You can add Garland. Let's get started.))

Giovanni stood at the Gates with sweat on his brow. His armor shined just as brightly as the city that surrounded him, glistening under the gleaminng sun that peaked through the heavy fog. He had made it... He was the captain of his own brigade and today would be the day he was to prove his worth to the queen. He was to track down one of the few demons that remained hidden within a human community and be rid of him. He turned his back to the gates and eyed the center of their city, there towered the shrine so tall it disappeared behind the clouds. It was said to be the gateway to the spirit world, but now it was used as a prison for demons and those who have committed treason.

Distasteful he thought... How could her ladyship stand for such a thing.
Fallax leaned against the walls of a building in an alleyway. He had been forced into using his living form in order to survive in this world. Well, more precisely, to avoid detection. Though he personally had not been involved neither in the recent war nor the banishment that had followed, he was still being targetted and was still not allowed. He had done nothing wrong other than be of a race not wanted in "their world". The phrase echoed in his mind. It was just as much his as anyone else's. So, why wasn't he allowed to live in it peacefully like the rest? Why did he have to be condemned to a prison just because he was a demon? He let out a heavy sigh. "Bastards..."
Finnick paced back and forth. He was afraid that this day would come. He, his captain and the rest of the brigade. Within a short time he would be expected to hunt down his friend. His best friend, Garland. "Why!?!" he yelled, cracking the wall with a powerful punch. The angel sighed and closed his eyes. He had to warn him. To save him before he was banished forever.

Garland sat in the dark, cold room. His eyes were closed for it made no sense keeping them open." How long until they find us?" another demon muttered from the darkness."I don't know what we will do "another sobbed. But he didn't care. The only thing on his mind was his best friend Finnick. What will he do? Will he come to warn him or will he betray him for the greater good?"Today's the day." he said as ice-cold tears began to fall from his dark evil eyes.He stood up and flapped his dark wings. "Only time will tell."
Annabelle sat oblivious to the world around her as she busily operating on a teddy bear with her strange tongue sticking out between her pale lips. She was almost finished with the finally touches, giving the teddy needle claws and paper teeth. She pushed her dark hair from her eyes so that she might see better and then sighed with satisfaction. Her black eyes squinted at her creation as she propped it next to two cloth dols and a fluffy lump with a makeshift face. She was finished. The toy family finally got its papa.

Gio started back to gather his soldiers, a tight feeling in his chest.
He stared at the dark, blank brick wall opposite him. The damned angels had ran him from his home and from his family. He had finally settled down. 4.5 billion years and he finally had a family of his own. But it was all taken from him now, forcing him into hiding and trying to slip under the radar as much as he could. He couldn't risk visiting his family for fear of being spotted. Normally, the angels wouldn't be an issue for him. He hadn't just been GIVEN the rank of the third-in-command of Hell, after all. But he hadn't eaten in a while. He wasn't looking for conflict anymore and killing a person just to eat would have raised a red flag and had him condemned. No. He didn't need to eat. Not if that was the cost...
Finnick checked the time before running to join the ranks. He wiped the smudges on his armor.

Garland sighed and walked to the door, wiping his face from the tears. The light rushed into the room reveling a group of demons huddled in a corner. "Where are you going?" one of them asked. " Away from here.." he left and closed the door. He walked outside and took to the skies. He didn't care if he was spotted at this point for he lost faith in his friend's promise to save him.
(So how can I add Ricky into this? My human.)
(( Man, I guess I did render humans useless... well the angels are going to take advantage of the humans if that helps you. Message me! And also boredomissityitsysttsyystsysyiytysty is in need of yeeewwww))
(Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­ah!­)
((Shhhh...shhhh..it's okay... I'm waiting for sb anyway.))
(Yes yes you did. Its fine though.)
(Ugh...why does she take so long to get on?"
((She does have a lot on her shoulders in her personal life at the momet. So she might not even be on tonight. ))
(I'll have to read through all this and make a post when I get on my computer, so five me like an hour or two cause I have a hard time doing that on here.
And whinny, so that your human can get in more easily what about him having some sort of relation to Izzy?
Also, thank you michelle for being so understanding as to why it takes me so long to get on. I went to one of my best friend's softball game tonight and actually had my first normal night in about a year without having to listen to yelling afterwards ^_^)
((Awwwwwwwwwwww that's great! Feeling normal makes me fuzzy inside. Doesn't it you?))
(absolutely! Lol. Being normal is overrated, but having a normal day is actually pretty nice some times (: )
((I had an awesome date the other night. It made me feel so... er... worldly. It was great!))
(Okay that sounds good. What about brother and sister?)
((Apples -___- Idk what to do with my charries))
((Waait Gio is gonna take finnick and send him after fallax and garlad and all he rest. We just need to make everyone comfy first.))
(that's good with me whin!)
((Is zoey part of Gio's brigade as well?))
(I can be understanding too...I'm just forgetful lol)
(she absolutely can be. It'd be hard to fit her in otherwise.)
((Haha, sorry fallax. Didn't mean to villify. Normally I would bitch too, but I didn't want to be mean))
((Fuck.... ._.. You should change your username to fallax))
Gio steppd before his soldiers and looked at all of them. He called the forth to stand in line. ((Blargh))
(Lol I've thought about it XD If I could do it without making a new account I would lol)

The demon sighed heavily. He'd never really had time to think it over before, having always been worried about getting away. "Bastards are pulling the whole Hell bullshit all over again..."
Zoey stood patiently in the line of Gio's soldiers. Being the shortest in the bunch she hovered a couple feet off the ground so as not to be constantly looking upward at everyone.

Izzy walked over to Annabelle and set her small child, a boy not quite a year old yet, on a blanket next to her daughter. "Are you getting hungry yet?" She asked the girl. With the war going on they were a bit low on food but the did still have a decent amount, for now.
"No..."Annabelle replied, distractedly. "Look, Mom! I finished it!" She motioned fervently to the display she created.
With a brown paper bag clenched in his hand he knock on the door to Izzy's home.
Izzy laughed softly at her daughter's excitement, "That's wonderful. I'm so proud of you." Her head turned toward the door when she heard the knock, "wait here and watch your brother while I see who that is."
((I still need a name for him, guys.)) Izzy walked over and peaked through the blind to see who was there, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw Ricky. She unbolted and opened the door to let him in.
((Fuckface McRabidvagina remember? I am going to bed now niiiight))
(You suck, Michelle! lmao.

Xarptic, you're the daddy, name the child.)
(What about Danny, or Donnavin, or, Tyler, or Joseph, of Sam, or Hunter???)

"For a moment there I thought you weren't going to answer." Ricky said walking in.
Fallax sat there. It was the safest place for him to be. That, and it gave the angels no incentive to target him. Just sitting there alone in the dark, damp alleyway of the city, not bothering anyone and willingly starving himself. There was no reason for the angels to come after him, yet he knew they would just as they had when the "war" had begun: slamming open his door and condemning him to that godforsaken prison just for what he was.

(Daniel...or drake...you choose)
(How about Hunter then? The rest I have friends named that and I had a character named Donovan before. Hunter is the only one of those not taken lol)

"You know I always answer for you." She said before closing the door behind him and bolting it back.