Random Role Playing Prison city

dargox posted on May 01, 2012 at 05:01AM
Ok, it's the year 2067 and you have been life sentenced to live on a group of islands very far away come any mainlands that houses a huge co-inmate prison system, where there are little guards exsep when the warden holds broadcasted events to let prisoners fight or race for the chance to win money, one grant of a demands, or freedom.

Prisoner info:
Name:
Race:
Nationality:
Language:
Personality:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Weight:
Markings&scars:
Clothing:
Crimes:
Life sentenced crime:
Bio:
last edited on May 01, 2012 at 07:29AM
save

Random Role Playing 264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 264

over a year ago dargox said…
Shade: takes the bandana and looks at it funny. "ummm...what's is this for? And what the hell is going on here?"
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
(hey guys i know this is an out of rp question but what if you were watching a youtube or something video and then it looks nice at the begining but then when you keep watching it it will start getting more and more scary)
Blood: oh the bandana is only for when your on teams and since i WAS the only girl here most of the guys that know me are kind of scared of me because i killed ummmmm 9298 guys over the past few years thats why if you look on the other side of the board then you will see who's on top i havent checked but i think im in third rank *shruges* who knows but anyway you can walk around a bit if you want
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((Go look up satan barney backwards on youtube.))
Rasvan glanced over at the young girl and the boy he was talking to, earlier. He approached them, being they were the only ones who interacted with him.
Blood: *turns around* oh hi *hears some of the guys whispering and turns around glaring at them as they then scattered off then turns back to Rasvan*
Still glowering, Rasvan cocked his head at the girl. "Why do you say you own me?"
Blood: *looks confused then realize* oh i dont own anyone i just scare some people im sorry
(*BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­P* YOU *BEEP*ING INTERNET)
"Ah... aha, you say these things to eh.. uh...intimidate!" He held his head and looked over his shoulder. "This place is crazy. You have to be crazy to be here. I do not belong."
((Don't blame the internet for this shitty website error. The internet is our friend...))
Shade: "wait a minute, you do you mean by teams? cause I didn't hear you clearly, all I heard was team, killing, broad, third, and bandana." He looks at death with lost face.
Blood: well your stuck here until you manage to win right now your on the pay side along with everyone else and yes Shade by teams everyone gets to pick there own partner but since you've been dumped into my cell i cant choose you've automaticly been my partner and maybe next time you should stop day dreaming and concintrate on what i say anyways you guys go look around see if you can use some of the stuff here to create a weapon they are allowed that now anyways i'll see you guys later i gotta check on something *turns around and walks away*
"Win?... What happens to lose?" ((Pay side?))
Hgtfrdesza
(lolz sorry i made that up i was bored)
Blood: your stuck here i think
(ok i am gonna hate the errors soon I WISH I COULD KILL EM!)
((What is that? The opposing team?)) "And we leave if win?"
Shade: he sighs. "ok then." he ties the bandana around his right arm and gose find something to make a weapon.
Blood: yup
(idk really)
Rasvan raised an eyebrow, looked behind himself, then turned to Shade. "...Death?"
Rasvan pinched the bridge of his nose. "You win and you are still here. It is not that easy."

((It really shouldn't be that simple. I think that would end the rp too fast, maybe the winners get a a little treat instead? Or a night of freedom? Or self-indulgence type things like cigarettes, alcohol, good food...))
Blood: *turns her head looking at Rasvan with the corner of her eye* you dont wanna know why people call me that *turns her head forward and starts walking again then stops again* oh and the reason i wont get out of here is because most of the time im not even suppose to kill the guys here
(that sounds a good idea but Dargox we coulld either get freedom or payment but i like your idea no offence Dargox)
((Oh yeah, and he meant to say "you've won but you're still here so I can't be that easy" but he knows little english))
((E3r4trdeswa
(ahhh ok)