Random Role Playing Molting Cracks II; Bloodshot.

aNinnyMouse posted on May 27, 2012 at 04:58AM
It's been several years now. The vampires have finally integrated themselves into the veins of society. No longer creatures of myth and legend. No longer minorities.

Ever since they've reared their heads in this world. There has been an increase in violence from both the humans that protest their very existence and the vampires vying for domination over the human's world.

The once peaceful group that called themselves Voices for Vampires have now become a full on vengeful cult that worship the very ground the vampires. They have utilized the name society has given them, to intimidate and prove their devotion by wearing society's scorn with pride. They now call themselves Bleeders.

There are also the vampire hunters, an equivalent of the hitman who only specialize in killing those with fangs. They are hard to find and very few, but you can a hold of one if you know the right people.

But good has come from the vampires. Not just personal good of the vampires with good morals, but universal good. Recently after many years of experimentation. Scientists have discovered that the vampire's blood is the source to their rapid healing and are currently working on a way to recreate that for humans.

Yes, there's no turning back now. The vampires are here to stay, but some humans refuse to accept that.

Based on http://www.fanpop.com/spots/role-playinng-­wit­h-o­the­rs/­f..­.ck­s and http://www.fanpop.com/spots/random-rolee-p­lay­ing­/fo­rum­/..­.ac­k

NO MORE RULES!
last edited on May 31, 2012 at 04:50AM
save

Random Role Playing 362 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-175 of 362

over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Logan didn't look up from his paper. "I know what you are and I can guess at what you want but kid I have lived for a long time." The sound of a gun being cocked was made. "And do not plan on dying today but by all means if you have a death wish proceed with your current actions."
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
"Wah-woah, relax!" He put his hands to show they were empty. "It's not like we're in the right place for that kinda stuff!" He rubbed his neck and leaned back. "Good on you for being alive, bud. I just wanna make friends. That's all I'm here for." He kept his grin.
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
Juniper leaned against the door jam and watched with curiousity. Knowing Arnold, he had something up his sleeve and it wasn't the kindness he was showing now.
"then talk quickly." Logan took a bite of his steak. "I have ten more minutes for lunch and do not intend to waste them speaking to a human."
"What's the rush?? Ten minutes? The way I see it, you've got...what- like a billion centuries to live? What do ya plan on doing with all that time, any how?" Arnold leaned back in his chair, stretching his legs so they took up most of the vampire's foot room under the table.
Logan looked at his watch and realized he had run out of time so he neatly folded the paper he was reading set it down on the table and stared at Arnold with his blood red and soulless eyes. "That is not something you need to know." Logan placed the money he owed on top of the paper which was dated for the 15th century and a title that read. "Dracula slays hundreds. Was the mysterious Count alone in his slaying of people or did he have help?" Logan exited the Cafe after slipping a business card into Juniper's pocket and got in his car.
Arnold pushed the money off and picked up the newspaper. He glanced at it and tucked it under his arm before turning towards Juniper. "Looks like we got an aspirin' historian! "
"As well as a solicitor," She said, pulling the card out of her pocket to look at it.
"Huh?" He walked over and strained his neck over Juniper's shoulder. "What's that?"
She showed the card to him, "A business card. He slipped it into my pocket."
"Well, let's give the boy a call! Amirite? Come on!" After meeting with Logan his fear of Juniper melted in something like blind confidence. He didn't even care about his lack of a vehicle. At least he wasn't in jail.
"Better hope you either have a phone or quarters. Otherwise we'll have to go to my house," She told him, slightly surprised by his sudden lack of disdain toward her.
Logan arrived back at his office where Alice was waiting for him. "Sir there are papers on your desk that need you signature of approval."

Logan continued towards his desk not acknowledging Alice. "Sir are you alright?"

"Alice if you had an eternity what would you do with it?"

"Alice looked towards the floor and seemed nervous about answering. "I....I....would...spend...it...WIITH THE MAN I LOVE!" Alice turned her back towards Logan and began to blush.

Logan walked up behind Alice and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you Alice. That means a lot to me."
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Marrok mentally punched himself her and over for letting the vampires catch onto what be was. He shot forward after the two runaways.
Edison quickly tried to stop. "Wait, we shouldn't running. There isn't much he can do here, unless he wants to be arrested," He calmly said.

"Pshht. You would love that wouldn't ya! Me wanderin' in to your territory?" He started to search around for loose change.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"What are you talking about!?He's gonna kill us!"
Juniper simply rolled her eyes, "You're an odd person you know... It's not my fault I don't have one of those little phones."
over a year ago britishboy said…
Damethen replies. Juniper is right it's not her fault.
Damethen stands up
"And you're a crazy emotional predator, last time I checked. You stay outta this, little boy." He found he had absolutely nothing except the cothes on his back. "Uh... kid, you have any change?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago britishboy said…
Damethen sits back down Hmph
"I told you, you taste disgusting, I'm not going to bite you again. It's perfectly safe to go back to my house." Juniper tried convincing him of her good intentions.

(on a side-note, i've got a new RPer coming in here, so try to be nice alright guys?)
Just then, Juniper happened to glance outside the window and saw a slender girl, with long blond hair approaching the cafe, "This should be fun," She said with a slight smirk.
over a year ago iguana_loverr said…
Siege walks up behind Juniper and slaps her behind the head. "Been a while, darling."
"If I taste so damned terrible that why'dja keep on bumpin' into me! It can't be coincidence, plus I've seen you when you're angry. I am not riskin' anything. Kid, do ya have chang or wha-" He backed away, startled by the new girl.
(you have no idea the trouble you people have just put us through... we tried to become conjoined by typing on the same keyboard or something like that... idk....)

Juniper whipped around when Siege slapped her and attempted to slam the girl against the wall. "Not my fault you get around as much as I do. And also not my fault that I was angry, I had reason to be." She continued her conversation with Arnold. "And yes, it's been too long Siege."