Random Role Playing Welcome to the Aptitude Facility, Humans!

splintered posted on May 31, 2012 at 12:59AM
Welcome to the Aptitude Facility, Humans! You have been chosen to participate in the Ultrathon, a flagship reality entertainment programme! Or was it an ancient spiritual ritual? Or perhaps scientific research? Either way, it is a great honour to be chosen! You are free to decline to participate, but you'll have to remain on the compound for the duration of the Ultrathon, during which time you may browse our array of shops and services! However, everything must be paid for in U-tokens, which can, you guessed it, only be obtained through participating in challenges. Since that includes food, some level of participation is highly recommended!

Challenges come in many forms! Some will be combat-based, some will be team exercises, and some will involve voting for or against your fellow selectees. Participation can have great rewards, but also great risks!

That brings us to the best part: to make things a little more interesting, you won't have to rely entirely on your pathetic human capabilities! While you were unconscious, your genome has been modified to include the O-Chromosome, which we can use to safely and conveniently transfer powers and attributes between your person and our central computer. 

Good luck! But remember, luck isn't everything...

Rules: you can take the RP anywhere except for outside the facility
No god modding
You can transfer your own U-Tokens, but it is preferable that they do something for you in return

Name:
Personality:
Powers: (maximum 3 powers)
Items: (things you brought with you, should probably include clothes)
Eyes:
Hair:
Weight:
Height:
Clothes: (can use a picture)
Bio: (optional)
last edited on May 31, 2012 at 01:00AM

Random Role Playing 1573 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-1000 of 1573

over a year ago sleepwalkers said…
Noone: Oh, she's in here alright. And you?
over a year ago WitlessRogue said…
The door knob jiggled from Henry attempting to open it. "This is Henry, who are you?"
"Henry?" Nessa called out then realized something. "you know," She whispered to Noone. "I can very easily get away from you"
last edited over a year ago
Noone: I know that's why you are going to sleep. * knocks her out with hipnotism * Good girl * turns to Skye* Do you have something to say?.... Hello Henry I know you know who I am but sure alright I'll play my name is Noone.
( i have to go to sleep so bye but post back * whips one last time laughing * this is fun but still post to Noone or he will find you and do scary things to you)
(;~; stop whipping me)

Skye looked at Noone, knowing not to look in his eyes. "are you going to knock Henry out, too?"

"Let me in Noone" Henry took a step back, ready to knock the door down.
over a year ago MOARdesu said…
"Durr...hurr..."
Rue stirred.
What was going on? What happened? Why does his head feel like it was hit by a hammer?
So many questions, so little answers...*
*Rue's vision was heavily blurred, and his head was pounding. Ugh. It was a little garbled and far away, but he swore he could hear voices.
Finding out who it was could wait though.
He lay back his head and shut his eyes, trying to bear with the horrendously painful headache.*
(I'm on but I can't do anything to interact with anything because: Henry is in the hallway, Nessa is knocked out, and Skye just asked Noone a question .-.)
(...*pouts*)

*Wait.
That meant Noone totally hypnotized him, and most likely drank his blood as well.
"Dammit..." *He groaned, facepalming. This headache was much worst than the last one.*
(Well. What other RPs have you made that we can do? :0
I kinda wanted to join that insanity circus one though...*derps*)
(uh, I've completely forgotten my RPs, but trying to remember Insanity Circus.... See ya over there, I guess?)
(Alright~ Let'sa go~)
Noone: "Nah, I'm bored now I'm leaving. * creates portal and leaves * Bye Skye.
(...What. H-he can't do that when it's getting interesti--
Gah. Whatever. xD)

*His head felt like it was going to FREAKIN' EXPLODE.
Okay, maybe that's a little much. Rue forced himself to speak. "What...what's going on? Seriously, what just happened?"
*He was so out of it.*
Skye watched Noone leave before she let out a sigh of relief. stepping over Nessa, she got to the door and unlocked it before Henry was able to try break it down. On the ground, Vanessa opened her eyes and sat up. "what happened? What happened?"
"Hey, I asked first...!"
*Rue groaned, and rolled over. He shoved his face into his pillow.*
"...uh, How long were you awake, Rue?" Nessa asked while Henry helped her up.

Skye stayed by the door realizing something was pinching her right hand. She brought her hand up realizing she had the earring in a clenched fist.
"I have no idea..." *His reply was muffled through the pillow* "UGHgh...my head..."
Skye moved the earring around and saw her blood coming from her finger and on to the gold earring.

Nessa moved over to Rue and patted his back lightly. "I guess you won't be participating in the challenge then..?"
"Eh? Challenge?"
*Rue looked up, his head pounded.* "There's a challenge?"
"yeah, don't you have your bracelet?" Nessa asked curiously.

Skye put the earring in her pocket.

Henry followed Nessa to the side of Rue's bed.
(...Wait. Didn't Noone take it off? Oh well.)

"...'Kay, just wait a second..." *Rue blinked, and his vision began to clear a little* "Just let me...get a hold of myself here...ugh."
(yeah, that's why she asked)

"are you going to be able to participate?" Skye asked while she got closer.
"are you?" Nessa asked Skye, referring to the previous events.
"huh? Of course I can!" Skye got irritated at the lack of faith from Vanessa.
"Of course I'm gonna participate...!" *He muttered, clenching at his pillow* "I just need an asprin or something...my head..."
*He paused, and then turned his head towards everyone.*
"Wait. What are you guys doing here? I...don't remember anything."
"oh, well" Nessa put her finger to her chin. "Skye and I came in to see if you were going to take part in the challenge, and then I saw Noone biting you while on top of you on your bed... And then when Skye came in, Noone was gone. Then we found out he had just gone invisible and uh, crawled on the ceiling" she found the part she just said unsettling and unrealistic. "then he left. Oh right, Henry knocked on the door a little before Noone made a portal and left."
(That does sound unsettling...)

*Rue growled. So Noone did bite him after all.
Now he knows to lock his door from now on, but that probably wouldn't help considering the guy can make portals and climb on the freaking ceiling!*
"Ugh...well...whatever. I'll just take some medicine to help this damn headache and then we'll get going..."
*He sat up very slowly*
"Oh! There's a medicine cabinet in all the bathrooms" she ran off the find something that would ease the headache, leaving Skye and Henry to answer questions .
"So, uh..." *He looked up at Henry and Skye* "What's crackin'?"
Skye wasn't really paying attention anymore. She had to wash her blood off the earring, but she'd have to wait til she could be alone.

"ah, nothing much. So, you got your blood drank by Noone, huh?" Henry asked as he saw the cloth that Nessa used to dab Rue's blood.
"Hnngh...don't remind me." *He ran his hand through his hair and pouted a bit* "That damn guy..."
"no kidding" Skye mumbled with a scowl on her face. Her bleeding finger was hidden in her palm.

"Found it!" Nessa came running out of the bathroom. "I mean, I think I found something." she gave the bottle of pain killers to Rue as it shook like a rattle.
"Oh, thanks." *He sighed in relief as he took the bottle* "Ugh, this headache is just..."
*He grabbed a bottle of water that was conveniently next to the bed on a table. He took a pill, and then another for good measure.*
A knock at the door and a Bernice's voice startled Nessa. "Hey, Rue? I'm here to see if you're going to be participating in the challenge. And do you know where Skye is?"
"Oh, Miss. Bernice!" *Rue called, scrambling up from his bed. He looked at Skye and everyone as if he needed permission to let Bernice know that they was in the room.*
"Well?" *He whispered* "You guys here or not?"
"of course we're here." Skye said while Nessa went and opened the door.

"oh, hello Vanessa, Skye, Henry, Rue." Bernice said. "so will everyone be participating in the challenge, then?"

My characters agree (<-- too lazy to type out)
(I just kinda though they wouldn't want her to know because...y'know they were hiding out and stuff...)

"Yeah, we will." *Rue nodded, already feeling his headache weaken. Those were some strong pills.*
( i understand, but I wouldn't know how to have them get to their rooms, especially Skye awkwardly coming out of her room to confirm anyway... NO WITH THE ROLEPLAY!)

"alrighty, I'll be by the elevator in a couple minutes after I ask the other kids." Bernice moved on to the rest.

(Well Henry and Nessa could of hidden in like, the bathroom or something.)

"Okay, so...I guess we get going." *Rue was both excited and nervous. After all, it was his second challenge!*

(He doesn't really remember the one with Noone. Derp.)
"so, should we wait by the elevator?" Skye asked Nessa and Henry.

"Probably. We wouldnt want to be late" Nessa said while looking back from the door. "Rue, you feeling better now?" She asked.

Skye and henry moved to the door.
"Not entirely but I'll be fine." *He smiled, and motioned everyone towards the door* "Should we get going~?"
"yep!" Nessa smiled. Te mood had completely changed from when Noone had been there. They all left and walked to the elevator where there were a couple of other people waiting as well.
One was a buff boy with a shaved head who had camo pants and a loose black tank top on. He seemed to be all bronze and no brains.
The other person was a younger looking boy who had think framed glasses and a runny nose he couldn't stop. He seemed to have a connection with the buff kid.
And the last one was a cat. It had long, black and white fur and yellow eyes. It sat as far away from the other two as possible while still being close to the elevator.

(hurray for temporary, made-up-on-the-spot characters!)
"Hey, kitty kitty!" *Rue cooed, smiling* "Aw...kitties are so cute~"
The cat hissed and shapeshifter into a girl with a rugged look to her. She gave a stern look at Rue before leaning back on the wall without a word.
"Heh. Oh well." *He shrugged.*
Bernice returned. "I guess this isn't a great turnout for this floor, but hopefully on 32, there are more people."she went into the elevator and tied for the rest of them to get in so she could go to the 32nd floor to get the rest.
over a year ago lioside said…
*sits against a wall*
Noone: *is down with the others from his rank waiting for challengers to join in challenge z with them, Noone's atmosphere had become less intimating *
Everyone piled into the elevator, and Bernice pressed the appropriate button. But when the elevator made the familiar jerk to start and it went down floor by floor, it went past the 32nd floor. "oh, whoops. I'm not completely sure what's happening" Bernice said uneasily.

Skye looked at the numbers descending on the screen above the doors. She looked down at her hand where her finger had been bleeding. The palm had some blood in a few areas and her finger had a trail of dried blood that reached the palm.

Vanessa squeaked as the elevator kept going down the floors.
"What do you mean you don't know?" *Rue looked up at Bernice uncertainly* "What's going on?"
"if I knew, I'd tell you. Wouldn't I?" Bernice snapped at Rue. "oh" she covered her mouth. "I'm sorry about that..." she apologized in a softer tone.
Noone * was still not certain why they held the held the challenge z in the lowest floors, probally to stop the dangerous ones like himself from escaping to the top without a tract but for him it was easy scince he took off the bracellet and they hadn't found out yet *
"we certainly are getting pretty low" Vanessa said while watching the numbers descend.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened accompanied by the usual ring. Bernice looked out the door and saw Noone, "hello Noone!" saw waved but quickly went back to the floor buttons in the wall ti figure out if she could get it to go back up. "this isnt the floor we're supposed to be on" she mumbled.
mischievous
Noone: * real nice looking * Hello Bernice , whatcha do'in ? * puts hand between doors preventing them from closing *
Bernice continued looking at the buttons and playing around with them. "Oh, just trying to see why we were brought ti this floor."

Nessa and Henry looked at Noone and scowled. Skye didn't look, she didn't need to.
(gotta go for a bit, hopefully at the latest; an hour)
Noone: That's to bad, you should get up to where your supposed to be before some of the D ranks start to get ideas. You're a very cute * He said adressing them all * and we've been starved of our desires.
"for most of them, it's their 2nd day here" Henry spoke up. "and Nessa and I aren't D ranks"

(ok, now I really go)
( k bye ill just post this last thing till you come back )
Noone: Heh * his sadistic side started surfacing * So innocent, D ranks have been around for quite some time like me I'm an X rank. You know the highly dangerous ones? That's right I was in maximum security prison for a reason.
*Rue didn't say or do anything. He was too busy looking at his reflection, wondering why this one lock of hair was always out of place.* "Hmm..."
*stands up*
Noone: Hello Rue * he said without a hint of mischief *
"Huh?" *Rue looked up towards Noone* "Oh hey. What's crackin'?"
Noone: Nothing really, how are you after... you know.
(woo, I'm back!)
( WOOooP whoOP!)
Skye had her hands behind her back like an innocent child would. It was to hide the cut on her finger.

Bernice was still at the buttons, and Nessa was watching Noone with the mirrors.
(:D)

*Rue remembered absolutely nothing, but he did know Noone totally hypnotized him and drank his blood. There was no point in being rude or anything if you can't even remember. Besides, he didn't want any hostility from someone so dangerous. (And sexy--*slapped*)
"Headache." *Rue pointed to his head and smiled a bit* "A real nasty one."
"hm? How come your acting so nonchalant?" Skye asked Rue.
Noone: That's to bad. * he said ignoring what Skye just said to Rue, but then he smelled something real sweet and looked at Skye * You're bleeding.
Skye flinched. His sense of smell was impeccable. "so?" she brought her hand out in front of her and held it with her other hand.
"Eh?" *Rue looked at Skye, and frowned* "No way...are you alright?"

*Why didn't she say anything about her cut? Why was the elevator malfunctioning? Will they ever get to their challenge?
Why is that one lock of Rue's hair never in place?!
STAY TUNED! FIND OUT~!*
"you know it stopped a while ago. It already clotted before we got in the elevator" Skye said while holding her finger up. Most of the blood was gone since sweat on her hand had washed it off, but it felt like putting salt on a cut.

"Oh! I know why the elevator malfunctioned!" Bernice hadn't been paying any attention at all and was entirely focused on the elevator.
"Maybe you should clean it or someth--" *Rue began to suggest before Bernice cut him off. He looked over his shoulder at her* "Really? What happened?"
"the computer had been programmed to be making an update to the rooms, and the elevator was programmed to bring some people down here. So someone skipped on their responsibilities and didn't use the elevator." she chuckled.
Noone: Oh, that's to bad I hoped we could hang out * makes mocking pout* Oh well, maybe we could hang together in the Cafe later Skye. * the force on her name said he justed wanted to hang out with only her at the moment*
Skye stood quiet with her hand still in front of her. <what's he planning? Damnit he's unreadable> she thought to herself "Sounds good" she replied.
Noone: Glad you're taking this so nicely, I really find you...* he smelled the air around her * interesting.
*Rue continued to ponder over the lock of hair.
Seriously. It didn't matter how much he combed it down, it always stood up and out of place! Maybe his hair had a mind of it's own...DUN DUN DUHH~*
Noone: * goes up to Rue and moved the stray hair into plce where it stayed.*
Bernice stepped in "I'd hate to break all of what ever this is, but we can't make Jake wait." she tapped her wrist as though there was a watch.
Noone: Alright, bye guys. * he walked away with a smexy rythm to his legs and hips. His white hair was tucked into his ear * Bye Rue and Skye.
(Dammit...Rue has white hair, too...xD)
( did not know omg ! 83
"Uh, see ya." *Rue waved, and that stubborn hair flipped back up. Maybe it really did have a mind of it's own.*
Raven: * walks into elevator and starts writing things on his clipboard as the elevator turned on and went back up *
Bernice pressed a random button and waited for the jerking motion from the elevator. It brought the group to the 34th floor and then to the 32nd. There were four people waiting.

One girl jumped up and down with excitement and screamed "woohoo! The escalator!" in an Italian accent.
Another girl rolled her eyes at her and replied with an annoyed tone. "it's 'elevator', Chiara"
The boy next to them watched with a paranoid eye. He looked slender.
The final person was another boy who had nothing really unique about him. He was average height, his hair was brown, he had a sweater and jeans on.
Raven: * looks at the paranoid one and wrote him on the clipboard * Noone will like to see this one personally * he said to himself*
*Rue couldn't help bit to wonder what Raven was writing on that clipboard, or why he was with them in the first place. Oh well. The challenge should be the most important thing right now. Not Raven.*
"hm? Oh. hello Raven" Bernice greeted him. "I didn't see you here"

The additional 4 walked in, well the Italian hopped in. She hopped right over to Henry. "Hi Henry!"
"Hey, what did you do to get her out of her room?" Vanessa asked the other 3.
"We found a tomato, and it got her out" the girl who had rolled her eyes before responded (stereotypes. Stereotypes everywhere)

Skye looked at Raven who had mumbled something. "How come?" she asked while taking a step forward.
Raven: * never looks up * Hello, Bernice, it's been a while hasn't it.
The elevator doors opened to a room fit with belts with paint balls hung up all around, and a man sitting between two doors. "Hello there" he started. "I'm Jake and I'm supposed to introduce you to this" he motioned to the entirety if the room.

All the temporary characters I've introduced walked out of the elevator.
*Rue stepped out from the elevator, scanning the room. What was this?*
"yep, anyways... We need to split you into two teams, so go ahead." Jake said lazily while waving a hand. He rested his elbows on his knees and his head on his hands.

Bernice stayed in the elevator. "well, I'll see all of you later!" she waved. "what floor are you going to, Raven?"
*catches up with everyone else*
"okay, okay. I guess I can split you up..." Jake stood up and looked over the group. "Thomas, Johnny, Vicky, Luke, and Rue. You can be one team." in order, the paranoid boy, the boy who had seemed to be friends with the buff guy, and the girl who was a cat stepped forward. "Chiara, Stella, Skye, Cody, and Rob. You're the other team." once again in order, the Italian girl, the girl who rolled her eyes at Chiara, Skye, and the buff guy walked to the opposite wall. "now everyone get a belt with paint balls pre attached"
*So it was a team challenge. Nice!
Rue smiled to himself as he got a belt, and wondered what they would be doing with them.*
Everyone had there belts in hand and waited for Jake to carry on.

"Now... Uh, through these doors are hallways. They lead to two watch towers. You.. People... Will shoot the hell out of each other with paint ball guns. When you get hit, a point is added to the other team and what not. The entire objective is to get the other team's flag which has been pre-hidden in the playing area. No one knows where either flag is." he took in a breath before continuing. "the catch is you have to find your gun in the playing area. If you find more than one, you can keep it. Blah blah blah" he seemed rather bored and unprofessional. "now go"
*This was gonna be awesome...!
Rue was already pumped! With a huge smile, he set off.*
The teams walked down their hallways and got to the end of it where there was another door. They went in and it was the watch tower with the stairs that went down. There was also extra ammo underneath an opening wide enough to look and shoot from.

"... Wilderness?" Thomas, the paranoid one, spoke up while looking out the watchtower on his team's side. He went down the stairs and took a step out onto the soil and two beeps emitted from where he stepped before paint exploded all over him.

(the area they are doing the challenge is a forest basically with some fake rocks laying around that are hollow)
"Whoa...!" *Rue exclaimed as paint exploded all over the paranoid kid* "You okay, dude?"
The boy spat out some paint that was near his mouth. He looked down and saw the blue paint that covered him from the top of his head to his toes. "Mines?" he said. Thomas sighed and disappeared in a flash cause he has super speed!

Everyone else left uneasily.

In the other watchtower, Chiara hopped down the steps and out into the forested area while the others left slower.

Skye left in her own direction and into a dense area. She stepped on a rock and it immediately caved in under her weight, making her fall over. "what the..." she picked it up and saw it was hollow, but emptiness under it.
(you can interact with any of them, I just won't make them strike up a conversation first. They are just extras after all)
*Rue shrugged, and set out on his own to find a paint ball gun.
He didn't see anyone around on his path, and the solitude of the forest was a little strange. He hadn't really been alone since he had gotten to the facility, which was probably why it felt so...different.
He continued through the trees, keeping an eye out for anything that would spark his interest.*
(FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU I forgot to put Vanessa and Henry into teams so Vanessa can be on Rue's team and Henry on Skye's I guess.... And fudge it! I wanna play around with Chiara for this challenge!)

Chiara ran around with an endless amount of energy. She hopped over a few rocks and into a tree. With ease, she pulled herself up and up and up until she got a thicker branch that was sixteen feet off the ground. Super Strength was AWESOME!
(Yeah, I liked Chiara when I first read about her confusing the elevator with escalator xDD)

*Rue ran past some bushes, and stopped to look around. There wasn't anything but trees and bushes as far as he could tell. But then again, maybe the guns were hidden from sight like the flags, and they were meant to be found!
Wait, nevermind. There was one propped up against a tree a few feet away.
Rue smiled and thought 'How convenient!'*
(well, she is still learning English :))

Chiara heard someone walking up by the tree and jumped down some branches. "Oh, hey! I saw you in the esca.. Uh, elev... I can't remember but hello! I remember you from before and now I saw you again!" she was quite the motor mouth. "small world" she jumped down to the ground.
*Rue was surprised at her sudden appearance from the tree, but she seemed nice...and a little ditzy. He smiled at her, completely forgetting that they were on opposite teams.* "Haha, yeah. I remember you, too!"
She jumped up "great!" her Italian accent still thick. "my name is Chiara, by the way. Who are you?"
"My name's Rue. Yeah, I know it sounds kinda girly, but that's my name!"
*He grinned at her bouncy Italian enthusiasm. Tomatos...pasta...pizza...Rue felt his mouth water a bit at the thought. He couldn't wait for dinner...or lunch. Whichever came first.*
"It doesn't sound girly, more like estero! Oh... Uh, foreign? Like Japanese. I like your name" she grinned. (yay Italian slipped in there!) Chiara felt a zap from her bracelet and she jumped. "Woah! It electrified me" she said while looking at the bracelet. The bracelet had writing on the screen; "Get on with the challenge..." she read out loud. "huh? How come you did not get electrified?" (oh no, the missingness of Rue's bracelet comes into play)
"Huh? Oh...I kinda lost it..." *He brought up his bracelet-less wrist. What did happen to it? Did he drop it somewhere or something?* "Heh, but I guess we should do what yours says and get on with this challenge, right?"
"va bene!" Chiara ran off without ever seeing the paintball gun that Rue saw.

Skye stayed low and kept checking under rocks. She finally found a paintball gun under one of the rocks. She loaded it and walked aimlessly.
"See ya!" *Rue waved her a goodbye and watched as she ran off into the trees.
He then turned to the paintball gun that rest against the tree and picked it up. It was at that moment he realized that they weren't given any sort of protective equiptment at the start. Did they want them to shoot someone's eyes out? What a gruesome thought.*
Skye wondered how she might use her powers for this. She didn't know how fire would help protect herself except for intimidation. Air might work if she had even used it yet. The flag came back to mind and she thought about what it might look like.

Chiara ran off until she tripped over a rock caved in. "Woah, a fake rock?" she sat on the ground and looked up, not really wanting to partake in the challenge. She noticed someone shining in the artificial sunlight in the tree. "hm?" (I'm so tempted to say 'Ve~')
(OMG YES. I was waiting for it. xD)

*Rue set off again into the trees. He didn't really want to shoot anyone now, knowing that they had no protective equiptment or anything. Rue decided to just go mess around in the artificial forest, hoping to get lucky in finding that flag.*
Chiara jumped up the tree but the branches were thinner than the other one, making it difficult. She got to the branch nd looked at it. "it's a flag!" she yelled accidentally, but she didn't care. She found a flag! Now to see what team it belonged to. On the small pole the blue material was wrapped around, it had a screen with names of her team on it . "oh, I guess it's my team ve~" Chiara said a little disappointed but quickly regained her enthusiasm when she thought about where she could hide it. The branch that she sat on started ti creek from her weight. Chiara jumped off the branch but just brokenthe one she jumped onto. "eek!"

Skye tried using her power with air but got a small gust of wind, nothing extraordinary.
*Rue decided that this might be a good time to work on his sound manipulation. Maybe he could enhance the sound of the others movements and voices, so that he knows where they are and what they would be doing. That'd be pretty cool.*
Chiara caught herself in another branch but only after dropping the flag.

Skye spotted someone in the distance and hid behind a tree trunk. She peeked around and saw it was just Stella, someone on her team. Taking a step out from behind the tree, she heard two beeps and then an explosion of paint splattered all over her. "... Damnit"
(And here I though Rue was gonna be the first to get paint splattered xD)

*Rue heard some sort of explosion as he tried to enhance the sound waves.* "What was that...?"
*Shrugging, he continued on into the trees. It wasn't long before his foot found a artifical rock, and he tripped as it caved in on him.* "Gah...!" *He exclaimed as he fell into a bush.*
Skye felt the paint dripping off of her and shivered at the unnatural feeling. Wiping the paint away from her eyes and mouth, she saw it was purple paint.

Chiara climbed down by lost the flag. She couldn't find it! She really was ditzy.
"Ow..." *Rue groaned, sitting up from the bush. It was then he realized that he didn't just fall in any bush, but a bush...with thorns! He looked down at his hands and arms, and seen that they were cut and even bleeding.* "Crap." *His luck wasn't really turning out now was it?*
Chiara left the spot and gave up on the search without finding it deep in a bush.

Skye walked away from the paint mine and held her paintball gun close. Something made her freeze, someone was in a bush that was ahead of her. "hello?" she held her paintball gun defensively.
*Rue heard someone from behind him. He couldn't really move though because he didn't want to get cut up anymore than he was so he decided to take a chance and call back to the person.*
"Uh...hey. What's crackin'?"
"Rue?" Skye thought back to the teams and remembered him being on the opposing team. "not getting out of the bush? Are you alr--" she was cut off by a paintball hitting the back of her head. She turned around and pointed her gun at a random place and shot.

"GAH!" Vanessa poked her head out from a bush with paint dripping from her forehead.
"Yeah, I'm fine..." *He replied from the bush, moving a bit before pricking his finger on a thorn* "Ow!"
Skye backed up and over to the bush Rue was in. "are you stuck... In a bush?" she didn't take her eyes off of Vanessa who had her gun on Skye too.
"You could say that." *He looked down at his bleeding finger and licked the blood off, a metallic taste touched his tongue. Ugh, he didn't know how Noone could find blood to taste 'sweet' or 'pure', whatever that meant. But then again, the dude was a cannibal who literally ate that announcer not too long ago. That whole challenge was something that Rue didn't even goddamn remember but MOARdesu remembers it well.*
( got to go but i will post before leaving) Raven: * looks at watching checking if Noone's challenge was over he knew after he would be full for about 2 weeks unless Noone planned on over eating *
(ok, uh... Anyone want me to end our little challenge or continue?)

"ooh, what's this do?" chiara's voice was in the distance when a paintball flew past the three and onto a tree.
(Well, it kinda just started but if you guys are bored we could just fast forward and say Rue's team won. xD)
(I guess, here's your prize! ht tp://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&a­mp;­gl=­CA#­/wa­tch­?v=­5r6­Csz­jQ5­Qw )
(:'D It's beautiful...)

*Rue went back to his room after totally annihilating that challenge and found a first-aid kit he could use to clean all his cuts.*
Chiara was still jumping around with all her energy, Henry was missing the depressed stay-inside-your-room Chiara, and Vanessa was looking for bruises.

Skye went to her room to take a shower and get the purple paint off before she saw a new screen on a small table by her bed. A note that explained it attached to the wall and was to call other people in the facility by putting in their room number.
(it looks like an iPad I think, or an Ereader)
(Just more advanced and kewl o3o)

*Rue went into the bathroom, and began to clean the blood off from the cuts along his arm and hands and face. He winced, feeling a sting as he cleand them.*
(well, I don't know about advanced cause all it does is make video calls P: at the moment that is)

Skye put it back down onto the table and took a shower.

"Hey Henry, did yousee the new update? Do you think they need to answer the call or do you think it just pops up? It would be silly if it just popped up I think because that would mean there wouldn't be any privacy even though I wouldn't mind if someone called and it just popped up because I love talking to people!" Chiara was on a talking spree when she saw Henry walking down the hallway.

(oh my god Chiara is fun to make talk)
(More advanced looking then xDD
Haha, I love Chiara :D)

*Ouch. Rue spotted several bruises where he had been hit with paintballs after he was ambushed shortly after he was found by Skye. He poked the purpled skin to see how much it hurt.*
(everyone got 10 more u-tokens! Yay! But if you want to get Rue's bracelet back, dial the 'help' number on the weird calling thing. Bernice will pick it up and get you a new one)

Henry stopped, making Chiara hop twice before stopping and looking back. "Huh? What are you doing? Usually you go see Vanessa and her room is still down the hall. Oh this room is Stella's! So what are you going to do here?" Chiara looked at the door.

"she has more tomatoes, now leave me alone." Henry said with an irritated tone.

"no she doesn't! I already asked her" Chiara was unfazed by Henry being angry. "she said there was no way she could get any and to leave her alone, just like you did there. Hey do you know where to get tomatoes? Cause that would be so yummy and juicy" she was starting to excite herself.

"um... I'm pretty sure a kid on floor... Uh, 34 has a way to get tomatoes." he lied.

"oh my gosh, really? Ok! I'm going to Floor 34! Woah, that rhymes! Floor 34 floor 34 floor 34. What else rhymes with it? Uh, door, more, sore, bore, your, wore, so many words!" Chiara jumped over into the elevator and pressed the button with 34. "oh I can't wait.... Oh shoot I don't know who has tomatoes. I guess I'll go to random doors!"
(FUUU--!! Chiara why you gotta only be temporary? ;-;)

*Rue finally finished cleaning the cuts and putting on the last band-aid. He looked like he just got out of some sort of fight with his bruises and whatnot. Oh well.
He sighed, and leaned against the sink.*
( whats the paranoid boys name Noone is going to eat him out of the story^^)
Noone: * goes to see the paranoid boy Raven was talking about mind thoughts! ' hmmm , i hope i can talk to Skye about something' *
(Thomas, I believe. Like the train. :P)
Noone: * goes to the Thomas' door and knocks with a slightly forboading aura around him* Hello~
(Poor, poor guy ;-;)
( i know... that is why i love when noone eats people
(oh crap, is Noone going to over eat?)

Thomas opened the door to the boy who held the elevator door open before. "um... Hello?" he felt uneasy but he always did. (he has super speed by the way)
(It's never good to over eat, Noone! You might get a tummy ache. o3o)

*Rue continued to do his thing.*
( Is he will Thomas get away? the world shall never know)
Hello, how are you?
(fudge it! Nessa and Henr don't have too much character development so I thin they'll come in when I need to give info about the facility, WOO go Chiara!)

Chiara walked down the hallway of floor 34 and knocked on a random door. "Anybody know anything about tomatoes in there???" she called out.
Thomas was confused. "fine... Who are you, by the way"

(mom: woo, we're home
Me: I'm going on the computer!
Mom:oh, I'm going out again... And you're coming with
And that's why I'm being dragged out of the house to the car... Be back soon!)
Noone: My name is Noone ...* he blocked the door so he couldn't have Thomas leave *
(hey why does Noone wanna eat this specific kid?)

Thomas tried to think but nothing was coming to mind. "uh, what are you doing here?" he asked wondering if he could run past him without him knowing.
( got to go i dont know i guess he just likes to eat people who seem like uke ) Noone: * slams door shut before Thomas could run * sorry but your not leaving.
Chiara knocked again before she settled that no one was in there. "hm, I guess there are more doors." she laughed. She walked up to Rue's door without herself knowing. "Hello? anyone in this room?"

I don't know what to do with Thomas cause he doesn't have a personality...
( im gonna end this quickly cuz i have to go to sleep) Noonje: * leaves Thomas' room with blood all over him and a smile on his face from the happiness of his meal*
(okay dokey, but oh jeez, that's mildly disturbing thinking that Thomas is mostly in Noone's stomach o.o)

Thomas: is dead

Skye stepped out of the washroom free from all the paint and dressed in regular clothes. She picked up her books and debated manga or Dostoevsky. "geh, I can't choose" she lied down in her bed with her head hanging off the edge with the books on the floor so she could look at them.
(Hey, I got a question: What in the hell is a uke? .-.)
(gasp! You don't know? Ok... Um, an Uke is the male in a homosexual relationship that is submissive and not forward. He's the 'bottom'

A Seme is the 'top')
( yayyy seme!)
Noone: * decides to visit Skye without cleaning himself up so he knocks on her door covered in blood*
(Haha, really now? Gah, why do I gotta be so derpy? ;-;
...You really think Rue would be a bottom...? xD)

*Rue heard someone knock on his room door. Who could it be?
He goes to find out.*
(oh my gosh I just got back from the dentist and have no cavities :D and that's amazing cause I didn't brush for an entire month and a bit )

Chiara didn't notice Noone and all his bloodiness because she was intent on finding tomatoes! "Rue! I didn't know you were on Floor 34,"she smiled brightly. "but I came here to see if you knew where there could be tomatoes"

Skye was washing the earring in the washroom when she heard a knock on her door. She put it on the counter and opened her door to the hall. "N-Noone?" Skye was too shocked to say much.
"Huh? Tomat--" *Rue cut himself off when he had seen some spottings of a dark red along the floor. He followed the trail with his eyes to find it ending with a bloodied Noone standing in front of a incredibly shocked Skye. Rue stepped out of the doorway and into the hall.* "H-hey! What the heck happened..?!"
Noone : Just wanted to know how you were doing. Why is something the matter? * kinda not caring about all the blood.*
"It looks like someone perioded all over you...! Are you okay?"

(Haha, I know he would never say the first bit but I just couldn't help it. ;-;
Durr...)
Noone: * frowns and walks up to Rue and slams him against the wall * No, what's all over me is the blood of that cute little boy... Thomas I think.
"Wait--" *Before Rue could do or say anything, he is slammed into the wall with a harsh force. He lets out a muffled cry of surprise as his body collides with whatever the wall is made of. With a pained groan, he managed to squeak out* "D-don't tell me you...you..." *Grunting a little in discomfort, he holds onto his hurt shoulder.*
Skye stepped from her room and inti the hall for a better look of what was going on. <he ate someone> she thought feeling sick.

Chiara pushed Noone away from Rue with her super strength. "Y-you killed Thomas...?" she stood there looking at Noone
Noone: Yes, would you like to now how much he screamed as I slowly ate him alive? * let's out a small burp.* Mmmmm
*Rue no longer felt safe knowing there was someone so dangerous and murderous roaming the facility and eating people alive. He eyes Noone from his position, of which was still against the wall.* "You...you..."
Chiara pushed Noone into the wall. "You monster!" she screamed at him.
Noone: * licks Chiara's cheek* You're skins so soft... you would go down smooth but I'm busy. Me and Skye have to go somewhere after I clean up. Bye Skye * leaves through portal *
*Noone...just murdered someone. Well, he just ate that guy but it was murder!
Rue felt quite sick just thinking about poor Thomas being devoured slowly and horrendously, and even more ill thinking about who could be the next victim.*
*He slumped against the wall, and a stray lock of hair falls in his face at a sudden realization.
They shared this very place with a...a what? A murderer? A cannibal? Either way, this guy is climbing through yo windows, snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to rap--I mean, eat/kill them!
Rue frowned, knowing that their safety in this facility was jeopardized.*
(can someone tell me whats happened i have been sick and i was playing soul calibur 2 today since i was filling better)
over a year ago izzah25 said…
(( Uh, me too. Except I wasn't sick. Just neglecting this. >.>;;; ))
(oh the horrible effect this is having on our characters)

Chiara shook her hands, feeling the gooey red substance that came off of Noone's clothes. He had killed someone she knew since she was 9. How was she supposed to react? all she knew was her chest hurt since Noone said what he said

Skye walked over to Rue and Chiara. "let's get out of this hallway" she said while taking their arms and motioning to Rue's room.
(uh... Everyone knows Noone, played by sleepwalkers, right?)
(Okay, so everyone finished the paint ball challenge and they were just starting to relax when Noone literally eats some poor kid named Thomas. He then went over to Skye's room right after feeding and at the same time, Chiara goes to see if Rue had any tomatos. SPOILER: He doesn't.
Rue takes notice of the bloodied Noone, and calls him out on it, getting himself slammed into the wall. Noone admits his crime in front of everyone, disturbingly unfazed before taking his leave. Everyone is left knowing that they're screwed.)
(Y U neglecting us, izzah? ;-;)
(and I have a random picture of Chiara
link )
(Oh yeah, and everyone's in the same hallway as their rooms...
Dammit, dat Chiara~ *-* I suppose I gotta draw Rue now =_=;
Noone is like, an 'X class' or whatever, and is described to be incredibly sexy as well as cannibalistic. He totally tongued Rue's chest. xDD)
(( D'x I'm-a so sorry~ ))
(( M'kay~ =w=;;; Lawl... Where should I put George and Matt...? ))
(( Pfft... That IS sexy... ;D And yaoilicious~ *shot* :| ))
(You could put them in their room, I guess. o3o I don't remember where they were last time xDD)
(not to mention Noone goes for the Uke - like people.... Like Finland? *implying I found the SuFin forum at the family Hetalia group*)
(Why is everyone always going to Rue's room? xD)

"Y-yeah..." *Rue winced a bit as she had just grabbed his hurt arm.*
(well, I don't think we're going downstairs, and Skye's room seems like the first place Noone would go... You heard what he said before)

They got inti the room and Skye examined their faces. Her own had a look of worry, Chiara had wide eyes and was still looking at he hands.
(Shit really went downhill for these kids, eh? >_>;)

*Rue had no idea what to do or say that could in any way comfort these guys. He locked the door behind them, but it's almost pointless to try keep out the portal-making, wall-crawling Noone.
Still, the sound of the locking door mechanism was comforting.*
(where can Izzah jump in, anyway?)

Skye cleared her throat after Rue locked the door.. "What are we going to do?"

Chiara remembered getting to the facility, meeting Thomas, Vanessa, Henry.
monkey
(I think her characters were in the elevator last time but she can just have them in their room...)

"I really don't..." *Rue didn't know how to reply. He had never, ever dealt with anything as serious as this. His life was always happy sunshine and unicorns until now!* "I just don't know..."
*He slumps against the room wall*
Noone: * is taking shower when Raven comes and in seeing Noone in all his naked glory he runs out and throws up somewhere and Noone smiles* ( got to go)
(( @Rogue Pfffffff-- you creep on that?! XDD ))
(( Their room, right! >:L *salutes* ))

*In their room and stuff... Sleeping, most likely... .3. -derp-*
*Nobody made a sound. All was quiet. You could hear a pin drop.
You get the picture.

Rue looked over at Ciara, who stood with wide, blank eyes. Was that Thomas kid her friend? Was she just horrified knowing that he died in such a grotesque manner? Or was it because Noone licked her cheek before saying something totally cringe-worthy? What was it?
Rue didn't have a clue in the slightest.*
*With a bit of a sigh, Rue put his glasses back on his face as he decided that now wasn't a good time to go put on his contacts. He blinks to the much clearer vision the glasses MOARdesu totally forgot about until now, brought.*
( cakeeee! yah Noone cant do anything now but he will come back later)
(*-*
C'mon, somebody! Anybody! Reply, dammit! :U
Ah, well...*eats cake and pouts*)
its okay * Noone goes to MOARdesu with only his pants on * Hey, he shall help you cheer up ... dont rape him pleaz -_-)
(@-@ *drops cake*

XOHGRTFUKgfDdUUHHHHKk--!! 1000th post! :UU
*confetti flies everywhere* WHOOO~)
( i thought i told you not to rape Noone !!)
(B-but I didn't...! I'm innocent, I tell ya!

...I was just celebrating the 1000th post...o3o)
( oh... -_= but ill be keeping an eye on you...* fades into shadows* wait no i wasnt done posting!
(Now that the celebrating is over...

*gets some moar cake and eats it* om nom nom...)