Random Role Playing Welcome to the Aptitude Facility, Humans!

splintered posted on May 31, 2012 at 12:59AM
Welcome to the Aptitude Facility, Humans! You have been chosen to participate in the Ultrathon, a flagship reality entertainment programme! Or was it an ancient spiritual ritual? Or perhaps scientific research? Either way, it is a great honour to be chosen! You are free to decline to participate, but you'll have to remain on the compound for the duration of the Ultrathon, during which time you may browse our array of shops and services! However, everything must be paid for in U-tokens, which can, you guessed it, only be obtained through participating in challenges. Since that includes food, some level of participation is highly recommended!

Challenges come in many forms! Some will be combat-based, some will be team exercises, and some will involve voting for or against your fellow selectees. Participation can have great rewards, but also great risks!

That brings us to the best part: to make things a little more interesting, you won't have to rely entirely on your pathetic human capabilities! While you were unconscious, your genome has been modified to include the O-Chromosome, which we can use to safely and conveniently transfer powers and attributes between your person and our central computer. 

Good luck! But remember, luck isn't everything...

Rules: you can take the RP anywhere except for outside the facility
No god modding
You can transfer your own U-Tokens, but it is preferable that they do something for you in return

Name:
Personality:
Powers: (maximum 3 powers)
Items: (things you brought with you, should probably include clothes)
Eyes:
Hair:
Weight:
Height:
Clothes: (can use a picture)
Bio: (optional)
last edited on May 31, 2012 at 01:00AM

Random Role Playing 1573 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1573

over a year ago izzah25 said…
George looked at the keyhole with great interest, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Matthew continued nodding and mentally noted everything down.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
*minami (thinking)* 'why would she tell me not to go on those floor?! now i want too '
over a year ago WitlessRogue said…
The elevator started going up. "I've always got the key on me" Bernice pulled a key chain with a dozen keys on it. She pulled one out that looked like the others. "this one is the one that opens it up." she put it back onto her pants loop.

George's eyes narrowed and a smile grew on his face.
This... This could be fun~, he thought.
(I keep getting logged out, I'm scared 0.0 I might have to steal my brother's email/Facebook)
Skye's curiosity was growing about the 4 off limits floors as the doors opened.

The ceiling was super high, obviously to accommodate the GIANT ROLLERCOASTER! And the water slides! there were tons of food vendors and more low hanging rides fit for an amusement park.
George's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
"NO... FREAKIN'... WAY!" he cried in excitement.

Matthew couldn't help but let a giddy grin slip onto his face. This place was any kid's paradise!
"Don't get too excited" Bernice cut in. "everything here, you need U-Tokens to get in. I guess one things that good is that once you're in, you get unlimited rides, but then again, you need U-tokens to get the food and snacks here..."
"oh.. my.. god." *big smile grew and jaw dropped*
*sad when she heard the 'but'*
"Well, how much is it to get in...?" Matthew shyly asked.
"uh" Bernice put her finger to her cheek. "i can never remember exactly... I think it's either 20 or 30"

Skye admired the wonderful floor 5.
"how do we know how many we have?"
Matthew's face fell. "That would leave us with only 5 U-tokens!"

((I think I shall go now. =w= Imma gettin' sleepy... G'night, everyone~!))
"it's on your bracelets, remember?" she turned her back to the group and took out her notepad again, figuring out what else we needed to do.
(byee)

"oh right...." *feels dum for asking dum quiestion*
"shall we move to whatever is next in the tour?" she turned back.
over a year ago MOARdesu said…
*Rue was too busy admiring the Amusement Park to hear anyone else. It was huge! Lights and colors flashed before him, just inviting him to go and play! Rides and games and junk food! The very thought made a childlike excitement well up inside him. Oh, how he couldn't wait to blow U-Tokens on this...*
over a year ago lioside said…
*catches up with Rue*
(He didn't go anywhere...>_>)
"Isn't this just freakin' awesome?!" *He turns to Luke and grins* "I bet you just can't wait to go on the rides, eh?"
*Rue is now a Level 5 Canadian! Yay!*
sure
(Canadian, who?/shot/)

"There isn't really anything else to show, except for what floors that the rooms are in. Oh wait, I should tell you, there are more kids here... We get people in usually every week, maybe twice a week." Bernic went on.
"They're here right now?" *Rue looks up at her*
*hides arrows in cloak*
"not here, but probably in their rooms. They had a... Rough day yesterday so most of them are resting." Bernice looked at the buttons and pressed the floor 34. "ok, floor 32 to 43 are designated to the just rooms."
"Alright! Let's go~"
is their a robot frame lying around anywhere
"robot frame? There may be some scrap from previous challenges, but I'm nit sure where that might be"
"everyone's luggage is in room 34E. You may choose any of the rooms on this floor." Bernice while fixing her hair in the mirror. "if you have any questions, the kids on floor 32 are very well informed." the door opened and Bernice motioned to the opening. "now, if you'd excuse me, I have some business to attend to."
"Bye, Miss Bernice~" *Rue smiled innocently and waved*
(the outside of the robot here is a cartoon pic)(all the real ones i can find are lego)
(the outside of the robot here is a cartoon pic)(all the real ones i can find are lego)
*His smile grows wider after she leaves* "Sweet! We get to choose our own rooms!"
is their away out of this place
"Huh?" *Rue looks at him, confused* "You wanna leave? Already?"
"I think if there was a way out, people wouldn't be here too long. The challenges don't seem like they were as 'safe' as that man from the beginning told us." Skye said as she saw Bernice was out of sight. "sure there is floor 5, but you need U-Tokens. Why not go to an amusement park outside with your friends?"
not exactly*pulls out hover board*, i found this before getting here i haven't tried it yet
"Woah" Skye admired the hover board he pulled out.
is their a way out
"Yeah, I know!" *He nods at Skye's comment* "I mean, I almost died already!"

(Suddenly serious...=_=;)
(Curse my late reply!)
do you know a way out* pulls out bow and arrows* i can get past any guards
"uh, we're in a futuristic facility that is probably ready to let all of us die. I don't think they're going to yield to a bow and arrow... Not to mention the infamous computer... But I think I know how to get out" a smile snuck onto her face.
*pulls out tazer* i also found this on the way here
"where are you hiding all of these, uh, things? But, have any of you seen any adults since the man at the beginning or Bernice?"
if you have some gunpowder or can you make some i could get out
"you need Potassium nitrate, Sulfur powder, Charcoal powder, Wire spaghetti strainer, Old newspapers, Tupperware container. Not to mention a scale. Oh, right, and ball mill. I have none of these. I find it unlikely that you do."
*pulls out wires* that is about all i have on me, i have more in my suitcase
"You guys overthink stuff." *Rue scoffs, laying down on one of the beds* "C'mon, don't turn this into some futuristic horror movie!"
is their a way to get on the roof
"Rue. You, who almost died, aren't going to try get out?" Skye asked Rue. She turned back. "We'd have to check."
*wires catch on fire then throws them at the wall*