Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 17910

over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Nahh not that much, they're just jealous
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane giggles "Jealous that we're making out?"
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Amber chases after Mrs Felice and stops in front of her. She drew her sword, hesitated for a minute, then sheathed it again.* "You're a witch." *Walks away, as she does, all of Mrs Felice's hair falls out, having been cut by Amber. Amber walked back to see Midori in perfect health.*
Midori: "She passed the test."
Amber: "What test?"
Midori: "Can't have just anyone training you. If she could go toe to toe with me, she is ok."
last edited over a year ago
Mrs. Felice *it grows back but only half as much as it was before and she starts walking and just stops and she sheaths her sword* oh and you might want to go get a new bra and shirt * ambers bra and shirt fall off her body and she continues walking back to the school and some guys walking by sees amber* woooahhh!!!!

Nico: * nods and laughs a little* yup
Akane giggles "Fine by me then." She kisses him again.
Nico: * he kisses her back*
Amber: *Covers up* "She's good."
Midori: *Blasts the boys with a black ball of energy* "Want me to kill her? She's tough, but nothing on me when I'm serious*
*Amber gave a wicked grin* "No no, nothing like that." *Mrs Felice didn't know it, but her hair had grown back with a large bald patch in the shape of an 'a'* "She is good, but i am the best swordsman in existence."
She pulls him closer.
Mrs. Felice: *appears behind her out of nowhere* is that right?

Nico: *he rubbed his hands down her back*
Midori: *Teleports some clothe to her*
Amber: *Puts them on* "Ya, It is."
Midori: "Is there something you want?"
Mrs. Felice: Nope just to talk to her. * looks down at amber and all her hair grows back to regular size* how is that so? Besies the little trick you did with your intials, yeah I felt that... * looks at her sword* nice sword you got there, but it doesn't look like you've had that sword forever. Who gave it to you? *she is now holding her sword without amber noticing* it looks like a little toy sword, it's too prepy
*Amber looked at the woman, furious at her cocky attitude.* "Jesus gave me it. And did you really believe I didn't see your thing with the clothe?" *She stared her straight in the eye. She suddenly had Mrs Felice's sword without her noticing as well.* "Talk about cheap, where'd you get it? Walmart? Unless you need something, 'teacher', I am going to go now." *She put extra emphasis on the word "teacher"*
*she grinned* oh that thing? That's my practice sword. The real thing is way more deadly and WAY heavier. And you have to use a sword from Jesus to be a good swords man? Heh... Wow....*she hands her her sword back* you got guts girl, I like that. If you truly want to be the "best swordsman in existence" come find me *she appears behind her* and yout the second best by the way until you can beat me. *walks away*
She run her fingers through his hair.
Amber: *Glares after her* "Sheesh, what's with her?" *looks over at Nile* "Sorry about that. That was the teacher I was telling you about."
Ao: "I can see why she gave you a 'd'"
Amber: "What do you mean? She attacked Midori!"
Ao: "He started it to see how tough she was. You were the one who took it farther."
Amber: "It's my fault?"
Ao: "Yes. You let her get to you."
Amber: "Come on! You heard her!"
Ao: "All she did was tell you that you were not uncontested in your swordsmanship. Calm down and think."
Amber: *Growls* "I refuse to admit she was right!"
Mrs. Felice: *goes to the cafeteria and grabs a grape fruit and walks to her own dorm*
Nico: *kisses her neck and collarbone*
Akane giggles
Nico: * stops* think we should take this somewhere else?
Ao: "Come on, you must have had at least 1 person who you couldn't beat?"
Amber: "Ya....my sensei. I never beat him. Nobody did."
Midori: "So you aren't the strongest?"
Amber: "I am. My sensei passed away. Although even at his old age, he kicked my ass."

(@Humphrey I was thinking maybe they could have had the same teacher for swordsmanship, except at different times? That would go with them having nearly identical techniques XDD Just random stuff...)
( sounds good)
Akane looks at him shrugs. "Sure"
*picks her ump and they go back to her room*
Akane looks at her door and gasps. She jumps out of his arms and blocks the door. "Uh let's go to your room instead okay?"
Huh? Why?
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Nile:*shrinks and walks away*
Kyoya:*walks to his room, gets on his bed, and falls asleep*
over a year ago sleepwalkers said…
Noone: * smileing at Amber sitting on a chair beause he had been watching Kai was sitting at on Noone's lap when he pointed to Amber * Yes, that's the annoying girl with the mean wolves they aren't nice so ignore them. * Kai nodded *
Akane smiles nervously. "B-Because! Its very messy in there and you don't want to see it." She takes his hands and pulls him away from her door. "Come on! Let's go to your room!"
Nile:*grows back to normal size and walks in front of Noone* Amber is not annoying!!!!! She's nice.
*his wings hold on to the corner of the walls* you dont have to lie, i wont judge
Noone: No...she's annoying .... mmmm, you need to be quiet around Kai he is sensitive. * closes eyes and strokes Kai's shoulder-length hair and Kai rests * Good boy... * holds him against his chest *
Akane looks at him with cute puppy eyes. "Please can we go?"
Nile:Um..... Why do you have a kid with you?????
*he looks at her* sure.... after you show me whats in the room
Noone: * opens eyes and looks at him annoyed * I'm a demon he is my contract.... I have retreived souls as promised now he is simply here for comfort in knowing he has already souless.....basically he is dead.
Akane pouts. "No! And since we're not going to your room, I'm leaving." She walks away.
Amber: "That's kinda sick...." *Looks at Nile* "You don't need to stand up for me, I was being annoying." *Trying to avoid more fights, her black wings appearing on her back.*
*he sighs and walks out of the girls dormitory*
Noone: * titls hea confused * What? * thinks* Ewww no he's depressed I am trying to cheer him up before I devour his soul o make him my eternal slave.
Nile:*stares at Ambers wings as if hypnotized* Wow.....
Kyoya:*asleep*
Leone:*bored*
Noone: * stares at Amber * Are you a demon,too?
nico: *goes to his dorm and sits on his bed with hailey*

Mrs. Felice: *walks out of her dorm with no armor, but still has her practice sword. she just has the silver latex she was wearing and walks around campus*
Amber: *Realizes her wings are showing and blushes* "N-n-no! This is...this is...nothing to worry about! So there! Don't look or worry!" *Tries to hide her wings desperately*

Marcos: *On the roof and sees Mrs Felice* "Yup...still 8/10."
*he hears him because of her enhanced hearing thanks to her yoki powers* and your still rating me huh necromancer *crosses arms*
Kai: But you have demon wings..... is she Noone?
Noone: Kai go to sleep.
Kai: *nods and rests his head on Noone's chest *
Noone: Sorry about that.
Nile:*realizes that he's staring and he starts blushing* Um..........
Leone:*walks by and thinks* Aww..... Niles crushing on Amber...
Noone: Ooh, cute.....and love? I find that a delish ingrediant in the hearts and souls of lovers an people in relationships.
Nile:*still blushing*
Leone:*claws Noone's arm* Dude.....
Amber: *Blushing* "I'm not!....I...I..."

Marcos: *Appears beside her* "You should be proud. Akane only got a 6/10 on my ratings."
Noone: Stop...you are going to wake up Kai. He needs to rest. * closes eyes and sighs * Also it's true , demons love the taste.
*she looks at him* you just rate every girl you see dont you?