Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
Ao and Midori: *Sees Ariel and Leone heading towards the lake and follows them*
Amber: *Glares at them for another minute then humphs and looks away*
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Random Guy:*turns back around*
Nile:*mutters under his breath* Stupid kids.....
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Ariel runs to the ocean and dives in quickly swimming to the bottom. "Now if I was a water dragon, where would I be?"
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Uh huh....
Leone:*sees the dragon, leaps, and lands on it's back*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane takes a deep breath and opens the door. "Here you are..." There was dried blood on the floor and wall with two chains hanging from the ceiling and a bloody whip on the bed. They heard the shower running from the bathroom.
Ao and Midori: *Watch from the lake*
Ao: "Can he handle it?"
Amber: "You said it..."
Leone:*sits on it and licks his paw*
Nile:*doesn't realize feathers are starting to spring up from his skin*
*walks in and looks around and he looks at akane* .....
Ariel sighs and hits Leone on the head. "Look carefully! That's Fei your sitting on!" Fei growls and knocks him off. Ariel sighs. "Have you seen Cleo?" Fei shakes his head and sends her his thought. "You need to come back to the kingdom. It's urgent." Ariel nods and looks at Leone. "Go back. You can't follow me anymore." Ariel and Fei swim off.
Akane looks to the side. "...yeah...this is kind of hard to explain..."
Leone:*follows her anyway*
No need....
*Ao and Midori look at each other and follows Leone.*
Amber: *Notices* "Um...Nile."
Akane looked at him. "What do you mean?"
Fei glances behind him and blast a water ball that sent Leone back to shore. Ariel and Fei disappear without a trace.
I can tell what happened, you said you needed to punish Azun, and that's what happened here. To be honest...... Ive done worse to people.
Ao and Midori: *Heads to the mermaid kingdom, already knowing where it is since they are from heaven. They watch from a distance.*
Akane looked down. "I cleaned up most of it...It was worse...Azun was unrecognizable...I'm sure she healed up by now but...this is what I didn't want you to see. Sorry..."
*he sighs and hugs her* don't be, like I said, I've done worse like for instance *he touches her head and flashes a memory of him in a werehouse and about 30 people in it closing in on him, the lights go off in the room for 3 seconds and when they turn back on, the whole werehouse was covered in blod and organs, including nico. And he had a satanic smile on his face with razor sharp teeth and he picked up a heart from the ground and he messily ate it and the memory ended and nico took his hand off akane's head* see?
Akane blinks and stares at him. Then she smiles and kisses him. "We are so much alike! I do that a lot! More often then you think."
Yeah, and I meant to tell you earlier but. When the demon in me was removed, there was nothing left but darkness, and that evolved to a physical being that I came across not to long ago.... Just yesterday I believe...
Akane was a bit shocked. "Really?"
Yeah, but it's way easier to control when I'm in it.... Hard to change back though if I'm in it too long....
Akane nods. "I see. So you should be very careful huh?"
*he shakes his head* not really, when I fight in that form it doesn't take long. At least 15 minutes if I'm toying with that person. Well here's what to expect when I transform.... *transforms*

(nico in dark form minus the claws)
last edited over a year ago
*he shakes his head* not really, when I fight in that form it doesn't take long. At least 15 minutes
Akane nods. "Interesting" Azun steps out of the bathroom, dressed and healed. "Hey..."
*he looks at azun and then back down at akane and when he talked it sounded like 10,000 demons talking at once* to be honest, like this form... it gets the job done
Akane and Azun stared in shock. "What the..."
What?
Akane and Azun glanced at each other and then at him. Azun cleared her voice. "Um...your voice...sounds MEGA strange."
It does.... Never noticed....
Akane nods. "Sounds like a 10,000 demons talking at once."
It does? Huh...
Azun smirks. "Sounds cool!' Akane tilted her head. "You don't hear it? Your own voice?"
*he shakes his head* from my ears, it sounds like my regular voice... Oh yeah! Check this out *transforms his hands into claws*

(claws)
last edited over a year ago
*he shakes his head* from my ears, it sounds like my regular voice... Oh yeah! Check this out *transf
Azun stared in awe. "That is awesome!" Akane nods. "It really is"
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Rain: Thanks, Marcos. *smiles back*
Nile:What?! *looks at his arm* Oh no.... *fixes it and looks around hoping no one noticed*
zzz
Leone:*asleep on the warm sand*
Amber: *Smiles and looks out the window*
Ao and Midori: *at the mermaid kingdom* "This place never changes..."
Nile:*looks at Amber, smiles, and waits for the bus to stop at the movie*
Amber: *Sees the Movie Theater and sits up straight*
Nile:*notices it too, and the bus stops* This is our stop. *gets up, walks out of the bus, and waits for Amber to get off*
Leone:*snoring*
Kyoya:*gets bored of watching tv and starts walking around the school*
Amber: *Goes to get off and punches the two guys who were making fun of Nile as she passes them* "So then, which movie are we seeing?"

Marcos: *Smiles at Rain*
Nile:Hm..... Do you want to watch that new batman movie????
Amber: "I-If you want to..." *Thinks in her head, "yes yes yes yes YES!"*
Nile:Alright.... Let's go. *goes to the door, and opens it* Ladies first.
Amber: *Walks through*
Nile:*follows her in, pays for the tickets, and goes to teller* Which theater is the new batman showing in????
Teller:*points to the right* Second door on the left.
Nile:*nods, walks to the door, and waits for Amber to catch up*