Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 17910

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Leone:Ooh!!!!! Even though I'm a lion I have some cool powers!!!!!! Can I have a go?!
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Jean: yeah sure...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Leone copy reappears.*
Marcos: "Hey...who said you get to come back?"
Leone copy: *Blank stare*
Marcos: *Rolls eyes* "Whatever.."
Leone:Okay!!!! I'm warning you though..... I was raised by Satan. *closes his eyes and starts moving his paws rapidly, then out of nowhere 3 tornados where in the room, one sucked up Nico, another one got Marcos, the last one got Mrs.Felice, the tornados then flipped upside-down, and pumbed everyone in the tornados to the ground, then he opened his eyes* How did I do????
Jean: well for one thing, if you do that again im gonna gut you like a fish. second i could care less if you were raised by satan, your still a lion. NEXT! *she is obviously pissed*
Leone copy: *Blank stare*
Marcos: *Unharmed* "Cool attack. You know people used to say I could tame nature. That was back when I was well known..."

Amber: *Claps* "Cool!" *Hears her say next and groans. She looked at the door, but Ao wasn't here yet* "I am waiting for someone so can Nico go next?"
Nico: *glances at amber and he walks to the center of the room and transforms into his dark form and transforms his arms into all the weapons he can and he looks at mrs. Felice*

Jean: that it? NEXT!
Leone:*bows to Amber* Thank you! Thank you! *looks back at Mrs.Felice* Why you mad?! Is it because a little ol' lion like me caught you off guard and you got sucked in by a tornado?! *laughs a little, tornados surround him, and once the tornados disappeared he was gone*
Jean: *rolls her eyes* like I said before, don't bitch out.... And he did....
Leone's Echo:Don't care!!!!!!
Leone Copy: *Laughs*

Amber: *Looks around and groans* "Darn it." *Walks forward and takes a deep breath.* "Um...my wolves aren't here again." *She used her bark on the wall and nothing happened for a minute until a piece from the ceiling fell and hit Mrs Felice on the head*

Marcos: "Good control over her powers."
Leone:*randomly lands on Mrs.Felice's head* Oh... Sorry.... I meant to land in front of you..... *disappears again*
jean: *her eyes widen and she holds back a yell and walks to the wall and kicks it, making the whole wall crumble* let's just get to the sparrings.... Before this room turns into a slaughter house..
Leone:*appears in front of her* Can I fight someone?????
Nile:*wakes up* How come it's me always getting hurt?!
Jean: NO GO AWAY!
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
Emerald:" I'll be back guys, call me if anything happens* *runs to class to see Leon disappear, and wall crumbled* *eyes wide* "Um, hi I'm a new student, my name is Emerald..."
Leone:Meanie..... *walks away dragging his tail on the ground*
Nile:*stumbles into the room* What did I miss????
Jean: Just show me your powers and shut up..... Both of you.... *she sits down against some debris*
Emerald: *Looks at Nile* "You want to go first?"
Nile:Sure.... *turns into his harpy form, chants, and shoots a beam of light at the wall, destroying it completely* There.... *coughs and flies around*
Amber: *Sits down* "You feeling better, Nile?"

Marcos: *Looking at Mrs Felice* "Hmm? Why so upset?"
Leone copy: "You need a chocolate bar?"
Marcos: "I thought I told you to zip it. If you want to stay here for the lesson, then shush."
Nile:*lands, turns back to normal, and sits down beside her* Yeah..... When did the bandages get on my head though????
Jean: *ignores marcos* NEXT!
Emerald: "That poor wall..." *Takes out water bottle and sets on a desk, takes off cap* *Stretches out hands, the water following her movements, and more water keeps magically appearing* *flicks hand and water forms Leone roaring, exact detail, holds shape with one hand, then with other freezes the statue, making frost appear on the ground as well* *stands back to admire work, water bottle still full* "Let's see a sculpter do that!"

(Like that, but without the background and random dude!) :3
Emerald: "That poor wall..." *Takes out water bottle and sets on a desk, takes off cap* *Stretches ou
Amber: "About right after you passed out. It was a pretty cool sight, seeing Leone manage to do it without any thumbs..."
What is up with people and clones today..... *looks at amber* I know you can do more than that little bark
Emerald: *Smiles* "It gets you out of buying gifts when you can just make them with tap water!" *sits in a seat*
Leone:*looks at the sculpture* IT'S ME!!!!!!!!
Nile:How-?! ...... I don't want to know.....
Amber: *Groans and mutters under her breath* "Come on, Ao..." *She walked forward, but couldn't do anything because Ao was nowhere to be found.*

Leone copy: "IT'S ME!!!!!!" *Get's hit by Marcos*

Marcos: "I'll disassemble you if you say another word."
Emerald: "Oh, and teacher there is One more, but I'd rather not at the moment." *grins sheepishly* "It might kill the other walls..."
*glares at leone* I thought I said beat it, and whatever your name is..... I could care less about the walls....
Emerald: *shrugs* *starts singing* *storm rolls around outside, lighting strikes around seats, tornadoes and hurricanes raging in the background, walls collapse against wind* *Stops singing and looks at damage* "I'm sorry, I'll clean all this up!" *Wide eyed again*
Amber: "Wow, that is cool!"
Leone:Wow...... *makes the wind knock down Mrs.Felice and then Leone disappears*
Nile:How does Leone do that?!
Emerald: *Smiles* "Thanks, I don't do it alot..."

*Laughs quietly when Leone disappears again*
*A small scuffle could be heard and Ao walked through the door, dragging Leone with him* "Hey, sorry I'm late. As for you." He said, dropping Leone. "You should apologize, but just a suggestion."
Jean: *appears in front of him and she grabs her sword* you little sneaky Sonovabitch....
Leone:You have no proof it was me!!!!!!!
Nile:Whatever you say.....
Jean: I SAW YOU YOU LIAR! *she raises her sword and let's the tip of it prod his chest where his heart is*
Ao: *Nudges the sword away* "Don't kill him. I have a better idea."
Tough shit. I gave him a warning and he didn't want to listen..... But go on....
Ao: "I still have to show my powers so Amber doesn't get another low score, right? Why not use Leone here instead of a practice dummy."

Amber: *Fidgeting. She checks her watch to see how much longer the class is.*
*a smile cracks her face and she takes the sword from his neck* he did say he wanted to be I this.... Alright *she sheaths her sword*
Ao: *Uses telekinesis to make Leone float in the air beside him* "Sorry about this, Leone, but it was this or she cuts out your heart." *Flies out through the roof at an incredible speed, with Leone being dragged along. Ao stopped at about 50,000 feet, wondering whether Leone could still breathe and let Leone drop. He fired several blue blasts that passed Leone and formed a square in the training room. Leone landed on this, softly and without taking any damage. then the balls exploded and Leone was bathed in a beautiful blue light. Ao landed beside him* "You okay? Did the fall shock you too much?"
over a year ago sleepwalkers said…
Noone: * has gone off hibernating *
Natone: * feeds Kai near the pool in the grass *
Jean: *a little disappointed that no physical pain was caused* aww man...
Ao: "Sorry, but if it makes you feel better, he'll probably throw up because of the fall."

Amber: *Taps her feet impatiently. Waiting for the class to end*
*looks at amber*i dont know why you are waiting for this class to be over. You have training right after this.
over a year ago sleepwalkers said…
xerroxas: You're still here...you can go you know?
Amber: *Looks at Jean* "I thought training was in the mornings? And why I want to go is none of your business." *Looks away*

Ao: *Groans* "Amber, at least try to play nice."
Amber: *Grunts*
Ao: "I think I prefer her when she's shy."

(@Sleepwalkers they are at Mrs Felice's class now)