Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9101-9150 of 17910

over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*He smiles* Come on Fila stop looking down she asked you a question
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Filia blushes more and lifts her head up. Akane smirks. Filia blushes more. "W-Well I uh....t-told him how I...you know...feel and stuff and he um...agreed to....g-g-go out with me. A-And then we....we...." Her face was beat red. Akane giggles. "And then what?" Filia quickly buries her face in Aaron's chest, mega shy. Akane looks at Aaron. "You want to tell me?"
*Aaron smiles* Well we kissed thats basically all that was left to tell you
Akane giggles. "Awwwww! That is so cute!!! First kiss on the beach. So romantic! I have a feeling you would never hurt her because if you do..." She glares dangerously. "I'll show you no mercy...your head will be in my father's collection."
*He laughs* Oh don't worry if i were to hurt a woman My father would kill me
Akane smiles. "Good! I'm glad we understand! So is your little date over or did you just wanted to stop by and show me she's alright?"
Well I just thought that you might be worried about her being gone for so long *Raises his eyebrow* Unless you were spying on us that whole time
Akane, Mika and Azun, who was still trying to T.V, sweat drop. Akane laughs nervously. "What? Us? No way! We would never spy on you two" Mika nods. "Of course not! Especially to look at Filia's red face!" Akane smacks Mika off her shoulder and smiles. "Nope! Not watching at all!"
*He raises his eyebrow a little more* Uh huh then tell me what were you doing while She and I were gone
Akane looks back at Azun and Azun laughs a bit. "We were uh...watching T.V!" Akane nods. "Yeah! And Mika and Azun were fighting again." Mika looks confused. "No we wer- Ah!" Akane steps on her and Mika moans. "Yes! Yes, step on me some more! Oh yeah harder! Harder!" Azun rolls her eyes. "Sick..." Akane giggles and looks at Filia and Aaron. "See? Nothing interesting."
*Aaron rolls his eyes* Yeah uh huh sure and Mika you are one weird demon *He looks at Fila* So its up to you what do you want to do now
Filia tighten her grip a bit on his hand. "I-Is it alright if we spend more time together?" Akane smiles softly.
Well now why would i deny you that *He smiles*
Filia smiles brightly. "Yay!" Akane giggles. "Well you two have fun!" Filia nods. "We will!"
*He smiles* So what do you want to do now
Filia shrugs. "Anything! I don't really care. We can sit down somewhere and talk about random stuff."
*He grins* How bout the hammock in the Courtyard, thats always my favorite spot to be
Filia nods. "Okay!"
*Aaron nods back* Alright *He looks at Akane* And you stop spying on us would ya *He walks away, down to the Courtyard and to the Hammocks*
Akane sweat drop and closes the door. "Well that went well." Mika was still moaning in pleasure under her foot. Akane rolls her eyes and walks over to Azun and watches T.V.
Filia smiles a bit. "Wow...so cool!"
*Aaron smiles at that, he then lays down in the Hammock then moves over so she can lay down on it as well*
over a year ago wantadog said…
Shi: "Now this is getting boring" *She toyed with the idea of burning a few of this demons insides, but decided against it.* "Ugh...no fun people to kill."
Filia blushes and lays down next to him.
*He smirks* So wat was it that you wanted to talk about
Filia blushes and shrugs. Anything really..."
*He laughs quietly* Anything in particular
Filia thought about it. "Well...tell me some stuff about you!"
About me huh...Well to start I'm a Fire Demon, the son of Rangarok, and I like to fight *He smiles* Your turn
Filia smiles. "Hmmm...I'm just a demon who tortures other demons who disobey, I like reading, listening to music, I really look up to Lady Akane and I want to get stronger."
*He smiles* You forgot something
Filia stares, confused. "What is that?"
*He smiles a bit wider* You're my girl now
Filia blushes deeply. "O-Oh yeah..."
*He smirks* Yup and don't forget it
Filia blushes more. "M-Mind if y-you kiss me again? That way I won't forget."
last edited over a year ago
*He smiles* Anything for you Fila *He kisses her*
Filia kisses him back.
*He smiles* Ya know Fila I think that I..Um..I mean I kinda..I think I'm falling in love with you
Filia blushes deeply. "R-Really?"
Yeah, Oh I'm sorry if I freaked you out with that
Filia slowly shakes her head. "N-No....actually...I uh...also think I'm falling in love with you..."
*He smiles agian* Well that is nice to hear *He kisses her again*
Filia blushes and kisses him back.
(If you want to go to sleep I don't mind I'm about to go to bed here in a few anyway)

*He deepens their kiss and smiles beneath her lips*
(Okay)
Filia blushes and smiles a bit, kissing back.
*He looks at her* So is there anything else you want to talk about
Filia smiles and shakes her head. "That's it."
*He smiles* Alright *He kisses her again, he then notices that the sun had gone down*
(I'm going to bed. See ya!)
(alright catch ya later)