Advertisement

Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM
save

Random Role Playing 17905 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 17905

over a year ago wantadog said…
Amber looks at Alinia and mutters..."I'm Amber...."
over a year ago dargox said…
Ace turns to alinia, saying. "...and i'm ace!" He folds wings as fang lands his fighter plain.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago axemnas said…
Fang runs over to them skidding slightly when he stops. "Hi, does any one know where i'm supposed ta check in"
Amber raises her hand after a minute. "I-I just checked in. They showed me to my room and told me the rules and that was it. It's just through that door over there." She said pointing.
"the front office..i'm guess?" Ace anwser fang with a slite question at the end.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane walks toward the school with Azune on her shoulder. "Shouldn't you be hiding so people don't see you?" Azune smirked. "People can't see or hear me unless you tell them about me! My job here is to make sure you're safe and sound at all times." Akane sighs. "Dad is way too protective." She sees a few people ahead.
"Alright, thanks" Fang said and began walking that way.
over a year ago splintered said…
"I'm Alinia, but I'm gonna go check in" Alinia hopped on her skateboard and started towards the building to find the front office.
"Well...!! I better check in too. So see ya later amber!" Ace said to amber as walks to go check in.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane walks towards the front office. "I guess I sign up in there."
Amber sighs. "Might as well follow them and see...."
Ace flies rest of the way passing up alinia on her skateboard and fang, reaching the office before them.
"Impressive, we might wanna have a race some time" Fang said as they approached the office.
Ace looks at fang with a grin, saying before going in. "yeah but real wings can alot more than a tin-can."

(note: ace was making fun of fang's plain.)
Fang gave him a sarcastic smile then switched back to his normal expression "I wasn't talkin about my plane, not that i couldn't beat ya with it either"
"so, what was you talking about?" ace asked with the ' really?' Look.
Fang then straightened up for a second and two large white angelic wings unfolded from his back. "Do these answer your question"
"I see, but they still look unused." Ace said with a smile as he sign in.
"We'll have ta see about that" Fang said with a grin a hint of challenge in his voice.
Amber walked past them both and waited in a small chair.
Ace sense fang's challenging voice tone and reply with."do you really want to challenge a dragon?" As he finish signing in.
Fang shrugged "Why not, i'm always up for a challenge"
over a year ago poniesaremybffs said…
Sonya walks up. "Hi!"
over a year ago splintered said…
Alinia kicked up her skateboard and went into the Front office.
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
*steps out of the cab*
*looks up at the school*
*puts on backpack and walks in*