Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-400 of 17910

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Azun crossed her arms. "Maybe because you were close to death, you can see me. Hmmm interesting. I will report this to the boss!" She glares at the angel. "I'll also report that little goody two shoes over there. He'll want to know the details."
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
go ahead azun. tell him any day now, waiting on the rematch *smiles*
last edited over a year ago
Akane blushes and looks out the window. Azun kept glaring. "Stop smiling at us! And you!" She points to Akane. "Stop blushing when he smiles! You two are born enemies! Not some weird star crossed lovers!" Akane kept looking out the window. I-I don't know what your talking about." Azun frowned, not liking how any of this is going and mutters. "Stupid angel...I'll makes sure he beats you to the ground."
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
*giggles*
(thinking) oh she likes him. awwww'
*goes back to doodling in book*
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
angry
Kyoya:*glares at the angel and thinks* What does Akane see in him?!?!?!?!?! Sure he's an angel, but does he that I don't?!?!?!?!?! *pounds on his desk*
Azun looked over at Kyoya. "What are you so mad about?"
(thinking) awghh teen love.... i cant get in the middle though
*motions hand to zip lips and throws away invisable key*
*freezes looking around hoping no one saw her looking like an idiot*
*yawns and stretches wings* when is this class gonna be over cause *yawns again* im tired... *puts head on the desk and folds wings over me*
Azun glared. "Stupid angel...."
*minami not paying any attention to the others include the teacher*
*leans back in chair*
*trying really hard not to fall asleep*
*peeks under my wing* smarter than you though azun *goes back under*
Kyoya:*mutters under his breath hoping that Nico doesn't hear* I hate that stupid angel..... He thinks that he's all that. I hope he has an accident. *growls*
i can hear your thoughts kyoya, im just being what i am, a noble angle. so just calm down.
over a year ago wantadog said…
Amber looks up and glances in Kyoya's direction.
Azun growled "What was that you stupid punk?! I'll take you on myself." Akane grabbed Azun by her wings without looking away from her book before she could start a fight. "Let me go! That good for nothing punk deserves a beat down!" Azun looks over a Kyoya and smirks. "So you hate him as well huh? Looks like we got something in common."
(thinking) i wonder what 'power' this teacher has.. its probaly somethin' cool...
Kyoy:*shrugs and tries to calm down but starts growling*
*flicks angel dust from my wings at azun* shhhh...
Azun got an idea. "Hey maybe we can help each other out?" Azun quickly got out of Akane's grip and sat on Kyoya's shoulder. She whispers. "I can tell you don't like that annoying angel as much as I do. I hate him because he is a stupid angel. Why do you hate him?"
while mr shadow is turned around minami quickly puts in ear peice (listening to music)*
*stands up and sits next to akane* she a friend of yours?
*tapping fingures to the beat*
Akane looks at him. "Who? Azun? She's a guardian that my father sent with me. He thinks I'll be in danger if I come here by myself. So Azun is to keep an eye on me and make sure no harm comes my way." She sighs. "I swear, he would have come himself if I didn't convince him otherwise. He is way over protective"
yeah, so is my dad. even though he knows i can handle myself, he still made me carry this halo around *halo appears from my empty hand*
Akane looks at it with interest. "A halo? What for?"
angry
Kyoya:*whispers to Azun* I hate him 'cause he thinks he's all that and the fact that Akane likes him ticks me off!!!!!!!!!! *starts growling again and he begins to turn back into his lion form*
*it dissolves into my hand* all i have to do is say Genesis and it will cover me in armor, Corinthians it will give me any weapon i need, basically, if i call a bile gospel it will give me what ever i need. And kyoya thats not a good reason to hate me.
Azun smirks. "Oh really? So does this mean you like Akane?" Akane looks over at Kyoya. "What is going on?! Azun, what did you do?" Azun crossed her arms. "I didn't do anything! Blame that stupid angel over there!"
over a year ago dargox said…
Ace puts away his sandwich as mr.shade starts a first day lecture. "seems this teacher don't take crap." He said to himself.
over a year ago splintered said…
Alinia looks around the class room from her chair. "hm, there's a lot of drama in this room alone" she smiled.
Kyoya:*fully a lion* I guess you can say that. Oh and Nico just because you're Jesus' son doesn mean you're all that! *growls*
*leans back in the chair* i didnt say i was. your jealous, i still dont know why. if you want to fight, good luck finding one cause im not going to be the one. how about you go fight your reflection in the mirror ok? *folds hands behind my head*
Akane stared at Nico. "For an angel, you sure can be rude." Azun glared at the angel and mutters. "Stupid angel...."
*looks over at akane* its not like me to be rude, its not in my nature. but im not going to let him just talk about me any kind of way. im just not going to fight him on the first day. But for a demon, your awfully kind you know.
angry
Kyoya:*growls*
*stares at kyoya*
Akane looked down. "I'm not as kind as you think. It's mostly because I have my mother's pure heart. She was so kind that it rubbed off on me more then anything. My father doesn't like it when I'm kind but he knows I can't help it. It's part of who I am and for your information I'm only half demon! My mother was human so that makes me half human as well! If you want, I can be very cruel." Azun smirks but doesn't say anything.
Alinia walked over to Kyoya and sat next to him. "hi, you know, it's not good for a shapeshifter to get too angry" she said as she poked his lion mane.
*just looks at her* I apologize for calling you a demon, i guess i dint have my facts straight. but i like you. just the way you are. *looks straight*
hmmm
Kyoya:*looks over at the girl beside him* Who are you?!?!?! And why did you poke me?!?!?!
Akane looks at Nico and blushes. "Y-Your the first person who ever said that to me who isn't related to me." Azun glared daggers at the angel. "Trying to butter her up huh? No way! As her guardian, I must protect Akane at all cost! Especially from a stupid angel!"
"well, I'm Alinia, and you looked too focused to hear anyone who talked to you besides Nico" she replied without hesitation.
*ignores azun* well its true, people should say that more often. i see you as a very nice, beautiful, kind hearted person. who is misunderstood at times. *smiles*
Ace leads forward and folds his hands together, saying to nico & akane with abit amuse tone. "you know, if i didn't knew better...I would say you two kinda have that romeo & juliet vibe going on with a three wheel, that's you lion boy"
*turns to face ace and smiles* if you say so. Im Nico, and i already know you ace. *closes eyes for a moment and opens them again* my dad says you are very true and loyal and that if something happens to where you need anything just ask him or me.
Akane blushes more and hides her face behind her book. "H-He called me....beautiful..." Azun growled. "Hey I told you to leave her alone! You two cannot be together! You hear me?! Its forbidden!"
Amber frowned and leaned back. "Why exactly is that?" She asked Azun, up until now not letting anyone know she could see her.
*grins at akane and turns back to azun and kindly asks her* come on. lighten up a little.
Ace switch his eyes into dragon mode to better see the fairy, saying. "hey, fairy! Why don't you shut it? Before I let my dragon side have you for a snack." He blows firework like flames around azur.
Azun glares at the angel. "No way! You think HE will lighten up when he hears that his daughter and Jesus's son are hitting it off?! No!" She gets close to Nico. "Back off her or her father will be extremely mad!" Akane sighs. "Please calm down Azun." Azun shakes her head. "A guardian must protect and that is what I'm doing! I'm protecting you from soon to be heart ache!" Azun blows the fire away from her with her wings and glares at Ace.
*touches ace's shoulder* its ok thats not needed, she's just doing her job of protecting akane.
Azun glared at Ace and Nico. "You got that right! So now will you leave her alone?" Akane smacks Azun to the ground. "Will you shut up and leave it alone!" Her eyes turned completely black and Azun started to panic. "I-I-I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!!!" Akane's eyes went back to red and continued reading her book, leaving Azun shaking on the floor.
smirk
"yeah, I know...but she could be more quiet, cause even though nobody else can't hear her...doesn't mean dragons can't. So fairy shut it & just relax before any others dragons notice your here, ok?" ace reply.
*looks at azun and white mist helps her up*
Azun kept shaking. "I saw death...I saw death in her eyes..."
*the wite mist brings her into my hands* i know...i know...its ok now...
Azun glares and quickly gets away. "Who gave you permission to do that?! I still don't like the idea of you two being close! Don't you know what will happen if you two ever kissed?!" Akane blushed but hid it with her book.
i know you dont like it, but im sorry i have to deny your request....
Ace looks at azur, then to nico and ask. "ok, angel boy. I got a question for you, the aztec calendar dose it tell truth about the world ending this year?"
Azun got a bit irritated. "What do you mean your denying my request? Its not a request, its an order! Stay away!"
it will not, i know this for a fact. The calendar doesnt say when the world will end, its just the end of the calendar is all. And i cant help it azun, im sorry. *looks over at akane and flies to the seat in front of her*
Akane blushes more but keeps her face hidden behind her book while Azun growls at Nico. "What do you mean you can't help it? Don't tell me you've fallen for her?!"
*looks over at azun* i think i have...... *looks back at akane*
cool
"heh, I knew it. The aztecs didn't finish their calendar because they were killed off, right?" Ace asked.

(note: nico don't need to anwser that.)
Amber looks at them, thinking. "This is an interesting first day."
Akane's face turned as red as her hair while Azun stares in complete shock. "No, no, no, no, no! Bad idea! Very bad idea! This can't be happening!!"
*lifts akane's chin up to look at me* I dont care what the laws say, i have feelings too strong to care about them
Ace laughs at azun's temper tamper, saying. "Well..it is fairy. So you just go with the flow cause you can't stop love."
Azun was panicing. "Aw man! He will not be happy about this!" She quickly flies between them. "No way, no how am I letting you do as you please! He'll kill me if I let something happen between you two! No way! Back off!" She kicks him in the face. Akane gasped. "Azun! Knock it off!"
*holds his face* .....I'm going to what I was taught and turn the other cheek * nudges Azun to the side*
Azun growls and Akane stares at Nico, blushing. "Have you really...fallen for me?"
Of course I have. I love you....
Akane gasped. "You love me? You really love me?" Azun paniced. "I'm doomed, she's doomed, he's doomed, we're all doomed! This is the worst first day of school in history!!!"
*nods and smiles* and I always will
Ace look at azun, asking. "how are we doomed?"
Akane smiled. "Oh Nico!" She gets up and hugs him. "I love you too!" Azun felt like crying. "This is terrible! I failed to protect her! Now he's gonna have my head! I'm so screwed!"
Amber frowned at Azun. "I want to know that too, why exactly are we doomed? It can't be that bad..."
Azun looked at Amber. "It is against the rules for an angel to date a demon! It is one of the top rules that must be followed! Breaking this rule means being either banned from heaven and hell or immediate death! Plus if an angel and demon kiss, heaven and hell with be thrown into chaos! Demons will rise and angels will fall! It will be a disaster! No one can will be able to survive!" Azun panics again. "And if Satan hears about this....oh there goes my fairy life!"
"wooow, now fairy. You haven't completely failed yet, you still protect her from other things, right?" Ace asked azun.
*hugs her back smiling*
Amber raised an eyebrow. "T-that sounds dangerous.....and also a little cool."
Azun looks at Ace and nods. "Of course! I'm her sworn protector! And if she is hurt by that stupid angel then it will be my job to take care of things! I'm too scared to tell him about this. He might start something and actually come here!" Azun pictures it and starts to cry. "Oh man, this is bad!" She glares at Nico. "This can't last. It just can't!"
look, what ever happens. ill make sure it doesnt get out of hand, ill take care of it.
*the school bell rings*

"ok, class is dismiss. Btw those who haven't been to their dormroom may do so now, cause you guys the rest of day." Mr.shade tells the class as they start to file out.

(ok, we need teacher beyond this point.)
Azun just keeps glaring. "Not if I can help it." Akane frowned. "What do you mean by that?" Azune looks at Akane. "I can't let you date each other! Satan won't allow it!." Akane shook her head. "I don't care what he says! I'll be with whoever I choose!" Azun sighed. "This won't last. Its impossible." Akane got a bit angry. "It will last!"
(You mean create a teacher? Cuz if so, I can do one if you want.)

Amber walks up to Nico. "Uh...um...c-can I ask you something?"
Ace stands up to walk out, say. "Hey, look at sliver lining. Maybe demons & angels are meant to live in peace on earth with everything else. I mean those two are the next god & devil, right?"
*wraps arm and wing around akane holding her close to nico* im sorry azun but, this relationship will last. we are indeed to be the next in line to be ruler. and sure amber.
Azun shakes her head. "The demons want nothing more then to rip off the wings of an angel. That what all the demons do best. Destroy and kill." She glances over at Akane. "Well most demons anyway."
no *kisses akane on her cheek* she would never do that.
Ace just sighs, saying before walking out. "whatever, but as a dragon I can only believe that endless war without peace is useless no matter what side your on angels or demons"
Akane blushes and Azun crosses her arm. "She is the daughter of Satan! Of course she has killed! Her job is to collect bad and evil souls and drag them to hell. With her deadly weapon, she can rip a soul out without harming the body if she wanted to." She smirks. "So want a date a killer?" Akane got angry. "Silence! Or shall I turn my weapon on you?" Azun got nervous but didn't back down. "See, nico? Your better off dating some other angel or a human maybe but not the devil's child!"
she's not alone in that boat. Ive killed some im my life, i regret it, but i did it. and i dont care if she kills. ill love her no matter what.
Azun was shocked as she watched Akane kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so happy you feel that way!" Azun growled. "Damn you! Don't you see how bad this is for the world for you two to be together?! Its dangerous!"
look, if something happens ill handle it.
Amber watched the whole exchange before remembering her question. "Oh! Uh...I'm the only o-one that doesn't know what her powers are and you said you knew all about me so could you tell me what my powers are exactly?
Azun shook her head. "You won't be able to handle everything!" Akane nodded. "That's exactly why I'll help him whenever needed." Azun growled. "This won't last! I won't let it!"
*looks into her mind* hmmmm.....you can summon 2 spirit wolves, each with a different personality. and that bark of yours? its very powerful. (to azun) im sorry but theres nothing you can do to stop us from being together, just let it go...
meh
Ace reach his room and notice from his window that the sky turns stormy as the ground breaks apart with lava glowing red hot under it. "WHAT THE.....!? WHAT GOING ON WITH THE WEATHER!!?" Ace asked himself.
*senses the disturbance* somethings going on.... *wings burst from my back and i rocket through the hallways and goes out side to see the weather going crazy* oh christ...
Amber's eyes widened. "R-really? Wow...thank you." She said. She walked off and towards her room. She arrives and sees outside her window. "Holy...what on earth is happening?"
Azun shakes her head. "Never! I will never let this go! Do you know what HE will do when he finds out about this? And what about your father Nico? Do you think he'll let you break such an important rule?!" Akane rushes outside to get a better look. "Oh my...." Azun flies after her and panics. "Oh no! Its too late! He found out!!!"
Alinia ran outside as well. "..."
Amber ran outside. "uh oh"
*lands and stands tall* come on out lucifer!
Akane felt the ground shake. "Here he comes...." Azun flew around her in a panic. "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" She stops when a huge hand came out from the ground. Azun screamed and hid behind Akane who watched as her father pulled himself out of the ground. "Hello father...." A few demons came out as well and started to destroy everything
One of the demons came close to Amber and she gave a little shriek.
Genesis, Corinthians *my body and wings are shielded in armor and i have two holy lances* told you i would take care of this *flies around killing off the demons and flies
up to satan's face twirling his maces* its a pleasure to see you again lucifer

(pretend there are 2 of these and their white and gold)
Genesis, Corinthians *my body and wings are shielded in armor and i have two holy lances* told you i
Satan frowned. "I do not say the same thing to you. I've seen through Azun eyes and know all." Azun covered her eyes. "Oh I'm dead now!" Akane just stares up at her father.
yeah yeah, look, your daughter *points a mace at her* i love her. i know law forbids for us to be together but we dont care. im not here to fight you, anymore at least... im here to protect her and guard her with my own life.
Satan continued to frown and then looked down at his daughter. "Akane, you know the rules, don't you?" Akane nods. "I do father and I don't care! I love him and I want to be with him! There is nothing you can say that will change that!" He narrowed his eyes and shrunk down to his human form (pic). "Akane, you must realize this is wrong and I will not stand for this!" Akane glares. "Like I said,I don't care! I love him and he loves me! That's all that matters!"
Satan continued to frown and then looked down at his daughter. "Akane, you know the rules, don't you?
* lands next to akane and wraps my arm around her* don't you care more about your daughter's feelings than some stupid rules?
Satan glared at him. "Of course I care about my daughter's feeling as well as her well being! An angel and a demon who are dating are either banned from heaven and hell or killed. I want neither for my daughter! I love her with every inch of my being and more! That's why I want to make sure she is safe! Being with an angel, God's own son for that matter, is risky and will put her in more danger! I will not have that!"
"this is getting abit extreme, better change into ARMOR DRAGON!!!" ace throws his backpack onto his bed & transform into his armor dragon mode as a golden ray comes from the sky.

(ace's armor dragon mode: link : yeah, I know it's magnamon from digimon but just put big dragon wings, maybe change the skin color to dark grey, and put some normal clothing under the armor, then BOOM! You got the ideal.)
*steping a couple feet back just in case she's caught in the cross fire*
(thinking) this is intense
*bitting lip*
Ace jumps out his window & flies to were minami, amber, and alinia are while saying to nico & akane. "hey, guys! If you need help, i'm here as your backup."
Kyoya:*walks outside still in lion* Hi Satan.
come on lucifer, give it a chance.
angry
Kyoya:*growls and unsheathes his claws* Don't make me use them!
(thinking) i hope no one really gets hurt i havent healed anyone in over a year....
*gestures for kyoya to stand down* dont do anything that will make him change his mind
*minami is so temped to scream stop but doesnt want to see everyones reaction (death stares at her) so keeps quite*
Kyoya:You aren't my boss!!!!!!!! Just because you're a stupid angel doesn't mean you can boss me around!!!!!!!! *snarls*
*very quitely says* "i think he's just trying to help"
*looks down. *
*Amber quietly places her hand inside her wool jacket and seemed to grab something.*
Kyoya:*narrows his eyes* You know..... If Nico and Akane hook up everyone dies. Do you want to die?! 'Cause I don't!!!!!!
*stopss short*
"ugh.. well i mean aghh well no.. but agh isnt there like a lupole? or something..." *she said hopefully
Kyoya:*shakes his head* Nope.... Only death.
"well thats unfortunate..."
*looks over to nico and akane*
(thinks) that really sucks.. how must they feel right now? well terrorble i guess..
Ace thinks for abit, then speaks up, saying. "actlley, I think there is a loop hole. HEY SATAN!!!" He jogs to nico & akane side.
*preoccupiped with thoughts* (thinking) would everyone just drop dead then and there or would there be a war or some shit... maybe we'll just go insane and kill each other....
Kyoya:Yeah it is...... But I think I know someone that could help us.... She can wipe peoples memories.
"i dont know.. if they would want that. u know? .. i understand u dont like him but if you were in love with someone that you werent suppose to.. you wouldnt want to forget them.. or atleast if i was in that posion i wouldnt want to forget.."
Kyoya:Okay let me rephrase this. Would you rather them be in love and everyone die, or would you rather live and them not know each other??????
"to be honest with you i wouldnt care dieing for someone. you gotta remeber im a healer and i dont like to see others in pain... and anyways who said i wanted to live"
Kyoya:*sighs* I guess no one will ever understand me..... I don't give a crap about anything anymore!!!!! *turns back into a human and makes sure his collar is up before running off*
*calls after him* Kyoya stop thinking of yourself and actually help us!
Kyoya:*stops* Why should I?!?!?!?!
Because everything right now doesn't revolve around you right now. This depends on the human race, or life as we know it on earth. Now do you want everyone including yourself to die because of this petty problem you have with me?
*minami (thinking) this is intence. you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.. even though were outside
It is tense minami..
Kyoya:*rolls eyes and walks away*
*quickly flies over in front of him and pushes him barking in his face* what's your deal!?
Satan looks at Ace and glares at him. "Who are you and what do you want?"
Kyoya:What?!?!?! I don't trust angels!!!!!!!!!!!! You got a problem with that?!?!?!?!?!?!
I told you this isn't about me or you, it's about the future of HUMANITY!
**(thinking) well i wont be able to do anything until someone gets hurt- wait!! i take it back i hope no one gets hurt.. that would be bad
*sits on the grass*
Kyoya:I'm not human!!!!!!! No one here is!!!!!! And I really don't care!!!!!!!!! *sighs* And I wasn't just talking about you when I meant angels...... I meant all angels. *begins to walk away* And what could I do?!?!?! I agree with Satan. You and Akane don't belong together! *goes into the school*
Amber mutters under her breath, "Really wish I had a weapon right now....."
*says softly/quite* "i dont know about you... but there arent many.. but 1! really! important human to me. and i have no idea what i'd do without him"
*tosses amber a mace* there wish granted. *glares at Kyoya and sighs* envy.....one of the worst sins....
*Catches it clumsily* "Oh, thanks." She told him before thinking in her head. "Not a sword, but it'll work"
Ace takes a big breath, saying to satan. "hey, satan. now look I know you & god don't see eye to eye but for your children sake can't you two at lest agree to get rid of this demons can't date angels rule?"
*stands next to ace*
*raises hand*
"i agree with ace.... just saying"
*puts hand down.. feels awkward"
Kyoya:*sits down and thinks about his past* There's a reason I don't trust angels...... And there a reason they don't trust me..... Vampires and angels don't mix.
Alinia ran into the school to get Kyoya. "hey! Kyoya!"
Satan narrows his eyes. "You think it is that easy just to get rid of such an important rule?! Even if we somehow did it will not change the fact that demons and angels cannot kiss each other." He looks at Nico. "Where is that good for nothing father of yours? I guess he doesn't care at all does he?"
Amber raises her hand this time, emulating Minami. "Uh...you dated a human right? How is this any different?" she said to satan while looking down at the ground.
sad
Kyoya:What?!
"what are you doing?" Alinia asked as she stopped, startled. "why do you hate angels?"
I can call him down right now if that's what you wish. * closes eyes and puts hands together as if praying and the sky goes from grey and cloudy to bright clouds and a white light shines and jesus decends from the clouds*
Kyoya:Personal problems.
*puts hand over eyes from the light*
Satan looks at Amber. "This is much different! There is no rules against demons dating humans. Its the same as angels dating humans. You humans are not off limits when it comes to love but everyone knows that angels and demons can and will never see eye to eye!" He looks up. "Always gotta make a big entrance huh?"
sunny
Amber: "Well they seem to be seeing eye to eye well enough right now by the looks of it." she said, pointing at them. *looks away from the light.*
*quietly says* "your daughter and his son *points up* seem to see eye to eye"

(ps im leaving for vaca in vermont soon till sunday and i dont know if theres wifi there but i'll bring my laptop just incase)
Satan crossed his arms. "So the man upstairs comes down from his throne at last huh?"
*jesus stood tall next to nico* satan, im going to get to the point here. we should indeed let our children be together.
Satan was a bit shocked. "You of all people are going to break the rules? The rules you yourself created?"
this isnt me breaking the rules, its me removing the one i created.
"So I see. Well what will you do if they shall kiss? You cannot stop battles that will come after it."
my son and i will do everything in our power to stop the chaos.
Satan looked at Akane. "Is this what you truly want?" Akane nods. "More then anything." Satan sighs. "You're so much like your mother. If this is what you want, fine but if you kiss I will not be able to stop all my demons from rising and destroying everything." Akane smiled and hugged him. "Thank you daddy!" Satan smiled. "Anytime princess. Now, its about time I get back. I think I've done enough damage here."
(nico) thanks alot. oh and when is that rematch going to happen?
(jesus) son......
(nico) *sighs* ok......
Satan smirks. "I'm ready whenever you are but for now I must return back. You better take care of my daughter and not hurt her or else I'll show you the true meaning of hell!"
*smiles and waves* its been nice seeing you too lucifer. i promise i will take good care of her. Genesis, Corinthians. *armor and and lances disappear and i hug akane*
"plus, nico & akane have me a dragon as their friend who's willing to fight for a earth that's peaceful & welcoming to all no matter the cost" Ace said as he turns a lock his hair into a sword like thing.
Amber gives a sigh of relief as the mace disappears from her hand. "This is definitely the most tiring first day ever..."
Satan sigh. "Whatever. Azun, come here!" Azun came out from behind Akane and slowly flew to him. "Y-Yes boss?" Satan grabbed her by her wings and says in a low voice so only she can hear. "I'll be watching everything through your eyes from now on. Don't you dare let her leave your site, you hear me?" Azun nodded quickly. "Yes boss!" He threw her towards Akane before he and his demons return to hell.
(jesus) well looks like everything's at peace now *looks over at amber* a sword right?
Amber: *blush* "Uh...ya that's right."
laugh
Ace breaks his armor dragon form but still holds his 'dragon mane' sword, saying. "Man! For a second there I felt like this would be the last first day of school on earth" he laughs abit to lighten the mood.
Akane bows. "I'm sorry for my father's rude behavior. Please forgive him. He is just very over protective."
(jesus) its ok akane. if i was your father i would feel the same. *points to amber and a fancy sword appears in her hands* keep it. its a sword from my kingdom our angel soldiers use, yes, its the flaming ones. *smiles*

(sword)
(jesus) its ok akane. if i was your father i would feel the same. *points to amber and a fancy sword
(hey musicxgirl, I think I found a theme song for akane. Look up 'off with her head' by icon for hire on youtube.)
(You still need more teachers, right?)

*Eyes wide* "Wow! It's amazing!" *She does several very complex maneuvers with the sword to test it, eventually slashing down and cutting a medium sized stone cleanly in half* "It really is. Thank you!"
(ok)
(yeah!)

Ace looks at amber with her new holy sword, saying. "awsome sword! Amber, How about a sparing match to see how it handles in battle?"
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Name: Cleo Tsubasa
D.o.b: 3/14
Race: Human
Supernatural race: Half witch/Half mermaid
Personality: Shy, kind, playful, caring
Likes: Ocean, big pools, books, nature, peace, animals, music
Dislikes: Pollution, small pools, close tight areas, rude people, witch hunters, fisherman
Hobbies: Cleaning, casting spells, reading, swimming, singing
Nationality: American
Main Language: English, Fish language
Home location: Pacific Ocean

Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Green
Markings: Strange symbols are on both her legs
Pic

Powers: Casting magic spells, uses her voice to hypnotize and paralyze people
Skills: Swimming, hiding, blending in
Grades: As and Bs
Dorm mates: Sure
Bio: She has an older sister, grandmother and mother living deep at the bottom of the ocean. Her father was a wizard but died from an illness. She refuses to speak because every time she opens her mouth, she sometimes ends up hurting the person. So to get better control of her voice and work on her spells, she decided to go to the academy. But until she can have full control of her powers, she write on a mini board as a way to communicate. Whenever water touches her legs, she turns into a mermaid. The only way to turn her legs back is by drying them off.
Name: Cleo Tsubasa
D.o.b: 3/14
Race: Human
Supernatural race: Half witch/
Cleo calmly walked towards the school and stared at all the damage. "I must have missed a big battle or something..."
(To Ace) "Heh, sure thing, anytime you want." (To Cleo) "Ya, it was pretty big, not much battling though..."

(Note: Amber becomes way more confident when she has the sword out.)
Cleo looked around then writes on her board. "Really? No battle huh? So um I heard this place has a huge pool. Do you know where it is?"
Azun sighed. "Oh man that was scary! I thought I was gonna die!" Akane smiled. "I'm just glads its over." Azun shook her head. "This will never be over as long as you two are together." Akane shrugged. "I guess this is gonna be a fun and interesting school year then!"
cool
"heh, alright. How about now girly, girl?" Ace ask with a playful smile while taking a defence stance with his dragon wings folded out.
(Was this something like what you had in mind?)

Teacher

Name: Mr. Specter(I am not a creative person when it comes to names.....)

Supernatural being: Phantom

Personality: Sometimes funny, sometimes harsh. Since he doesn't technically have a body, he makes alot of bad 'limb' jokes. He does not tolerate fights in his class.

Height: 6 foot 2 inches

Weight: 146 lbs

Eyes: Black

Hair: None

Markings: None

Clothing: A white suit

He teaches Crafts.

Powers: Possession, telekinesis, read minds.

He possesses a mannequin most of the time.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Amber chuckled and took a similar stance. "Sure thing, make sure those wings of yours can keep up."

The door to the school opened and what appeared to be a headless mannequin walked out and towards them. The mannequin walked towards Cleo. "Are you all quite done yet? Sheesh! First day of school and you already lost your 'HEADS'! Get it?...heads?...........anyway..." *Turns to Cleo* "The pool is through there!" *Points to the side of the school. "Just through the gate. But remember to check in first!"
Cleo smiles and runs off to check in then quickly goes to the pool.
*Amber lunged at Ace, slashing at his chest.*
meh
Ace looks at the phantom teacher with a anime blank face, saying. "um...are you trying to be funny?"
Cleo put her bag and board down on the side and jumped into the pool.