Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10301-10350 of 17910

over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
Violet: "Well, You're still family, I just don't get why you have so much power and you use it for good." *Tone remains cool*

Emerald: "Well, for starters I think I would rather keep my boyfriend than kill him."

Violet: *Eyes flash* "That was an accident, I wasn't thinking straight!" *Hops off the bed*

Emerald: "Right, and I"m sure the head cheerleader just happened to fall and break her legs after she made you mad right?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Mr.Small:Probably..... We'll just have to wait and see.
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Sayori screams.
Cleo smiles and kisses him.
Ariel turns on some classic song and turns to look at him. She walks to the center of the gym.
Sayori kisses back a bit deeper, purring.
Kyoya:*smirks and kisses her back*
Nile:*sighs*
Benkai:*also walks to the middle of the room*
Leone:*purring*
Cleo smiles.
Sayori freaks out.
Ariel smiles. "You ready?"
Saya purrs.
Violet: "She was asking for it!" *Licks her lollipop*

Emerald: "Your stupid powers don't work on me in case you don't remember." *Rolls her eyes, but was feeling a bit calmer* *Sits on her bed*

Violet: "Look, I did what I had to do Em. I have stayed if..."

Emerald: "...If you weren't so selfish?"
Nile:*sees a flash and turns harpy* I saw a flash of light!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyoya:Would you like to go anywhere else before we go back to the school????
Benkai:*nervous* Yeah....
Leone:*smiles*
over a year ago wantadog said…
Amber: "Calm down, it was probably the camera." *She said all this with her hands raised in the air.*

Marcos: *Listening in*
Sayori closes her eyes tightly, not noticing anything.
Cleo looks him up and down and smiles. "A place where you can get some dry clothes.
Ariel smiles and takes his hand. She places one hand on her waist and rest her hand on his shoulder. "Don't be nervous. You trust me right?"
Saya smiles.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Filia smirks. "Glad you found that interesting. So what do you want to do now? Oh right! The bags! Who's room to do we go to first?"
Violet: *Laughs* "Whatever Em. You'll see soon enough." *Plugs her headphones back in and smirks*

Emerald: *Throws open the window and climbs up on the roof* "Marcos!" *Raging* *Lighting flashes across the sky*

Violet: *Frowns*
Kyoya:Eh...... I wonder if they have a laundrymat here...... I hate clothes shopping for my own clothes.
Benkai:O-okay......
Leone:*a thought crosses his mind* Hey...... Can I ask you a question real quick???
Nile:Still! I hate flashing lights!
Cleo smiles. "How about I help you with clothes shopping? I promise not to pick something weird."
Ariel nods. "Okay just follow my lead." She slowly starts to lead him into the dance.
Saya tilts her head to the side. "Sure..."
Sayori continues to scream as the ride went faster.
Amber: "I love em!" *The stalker boy seemed like he was gonna throw up*

Marcos: "Heh...uh....hey there. Nice weather....."
Emerald: *Closes her eyes, calming herself* "How much did you hear?" *Raining now, water avoiding her*
Marcos: "How much can I get away with hearing?"
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
jean: *waits on an answer*

nico: "ok, ok." he laughed a little
Emerald: *Hold in a smile* "You heard all of it didn't you?" *Opens her eyes and looks at him*
Marcos: *Chuckes lightly* "Not all, just...uh....most."
Emerald: *Sighs* "She gets on my nerves, I honestly wish she could talk herself into jumping off a bridge." *Rain slows to a drizzle* "She was fine before she went dark."
Akane kisses him. "Your lips are mine and mine alone."
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
nico: kisses her back
Marcos: "Ya, sorry for spying. You seemed upset by her coming here so I listened in to see exactly what was going on."
Emerald: "It's okay Marcos." *Looks down* "It's just, we used to be like sisters, and now she expects me to follow her. And I can't do that..." *Rain continues to fall*

Violet: *Removes earbuds and listens*
Marcos: "Maybe you won't have to. Ariel was about the same when she got here. Maybe your sis'll choose the good side after all."
Emerald: "Maybe... Anyway, thanks for calming me down a bit." *Steps back on window* "I'll see you later." *Smiles*

Violet: *Rolls her eyes and puts back in headphones*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Aaron smiles* I don't mind. Ummm...How bout we just go to your's it's closer anyways
Filia shrugs. "If you mean Akane's room then sure."
Kyoya:Alright......
Benkai:*tries to follow her movements*
Leone:How do you know Cleo????? I've been meaning to ask you.
Nile:*still harpy*
*Aaron smirks* Yes, Akane's room *He smiles* Thats what I meant, now come on lets go *He walks towards Akane's room with Fila*
Filia smiles.
Amber: *Notices he's still harpy and nudges him, smiling.* "Calm down will ya? There's no more flashing lights on this ride."

Marcos: *smiles* "Better get some rest. Tiring day."
*Aaron smiles back then after a few minutes they reach Akane's room and he barely gets the door open, one of the boxes on the top almost falling off, he walks into the room* Oh hey Akane *He smiles as he sets all of the clothes and shoes he got for Fila down right beside the door*
Akane breaks away the kiss from Nico and looks at them. "Hello...nice stuff." Filia smiles. "I know!"
*Aaron smiles, as he sets the last of her clothes down* Yeah and heavy to *He smiles jokingly* So what were you two doing up here *He raises his eyebrow, but can't keep a straight face for some reason*
Akane frowns. "Making out with my fiance duh! Now go away!" Filia looks at Nico and frowns before running out the room. Akane sighs.
*Aaron turns around and runs after Fila, dropping all his new stuff infront of Akane's door* Oh come on Fila what is it, come on don't run off *He continues to chase after her
Mika flies over to his stuff and looks at it. "Oooooh! Cool stuff! Doesn't seem like he has any naughty toys and stuff. That sucks." Azun and Akane sweat drop.
Filia keeps running.
*Aaron keeps running after her* Oh come on Fila *He catches up to her and lightly grabs ahold of her hand, and comes to a stop* Oh come on Fila, tell me whats wrong, you can tell me anything *He smiles compassionately at her*
Filia looks at him and then down. "Why....Why is she marrying an angel? It doesn't make sense!!!"
*He smiles* Oh come on don't look down *He puts his hand under her chin and gently lifts up so she is looking at him* Thats better I love to see that face, but love comes in different ways, I mean look at me and you, we wouldn't have met if it weren't for Akane
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Kai ran wild through out the whole school stealing people's most important belongings for Noone.
Filia blushes slightly and frowns. "But we're both demons! Nico is God's son! They should never be together!!"
*He smiles* Yeah well still love comes in many different ways and there's nothing we can do to stop it *He pulls her into a hug* But forget about them for now I'm here not them *He lowers his head town to her and kisses her*
Filia blushes and kisses him back.
*He smiles* Now come on lets go lay on the Hammock again, and If you want so you don't have to talk to Akane right now, you can sleep in the spare bed In my room
over a year ago trueshot05 said…
Name: Dante
D.o.b: 11/29/93
Race: white/caucasian
Supernatural race: fire demon
Personality: hot tempered, nice when u get to know me
Dislikes: calm things
Hobbies: firing weapons and playing with fire
Nationality: american
Main Language: English
Home location: Michigan

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 180
Eyes: black
Hair: black
Markings: none
Clothing: in pic below
Pic:

Powers: ability to control and manipulate fire
Skills: good with hand to hand combat and blades
Grades: A's B's and C's
Dorm mates: any
Bio: Twin of Aaron Son of Ragnarok
Name: Dante
D.o.b: 11/29/93
Race: white/caucasian 
Supernatural race: fire
Filia smiles. "Thanks...I love Lady Akane but I despise the person that she's marrying..."
*He smiles again* I know this and don't worry about it, It's not like my twin is gonna show up or something
over a year ago trueshot05 said…
*Dante walks through the gates into the courtyard* hey wat up bro