Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12651-12700 of 17910

over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *walks into. A class room* a class? So I'm in a academy where are the teachers? Or students?
over a year ago wantadog said…
Mr Specter: *Walks in and sees Hunter.* "Hello? Can I help you?" *He tilted his head. He was currently possessing the body of one of those example skeletons for health class*
Hunter: yeah I *turns around and nearly jumps out of his scaly skin* whoo your a skeleton!.
Mr Specter: "Huh? Oh no, I'm not. I'm a phantom. I have to possess people or objects to be able to be seen. And since possessing people is frowned upon, I have to make due with what's nearby. Now why are you here?"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Shinto smiled. "Its ok! I am a chef after all so no worries!" he kissed her. "Dont worry one bit Mrs.Konan." he snickered.
Kyle skateboards into a classroom ."Cool,a phantom!!" he looked at Hunter. "whats up dude?Im Kyle" he held out a hand for him to shake.
Hunter: *shakes hand* um hi and I was hoping you would tell me?
Mr Specter nodded in hello. "I don't remember you two. Are you students?"
Kyle kicks the skate board up into his hand and it disappears into wind. "Tell you what? Hey, why am i here anyways? One minute i was at home and now im here? At a uhhhh, what is this place?" he scratched the back of his head. "Student? i have no idea."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Konan turns dark red and covers her face with her hands.
Shinto pulled Konan's hands from her face and put them in his and put his forehead on hers. "So what do you wanna do?"
Hunter: well it seems to be a school although why I'm here I don't know. But yes I was transported here some how
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Owner:Look..... I'm trying to help you...... *looks at Leone then to his Pegasus and chuckles* Reminds me of the good ol' times..... *sighs and starts healing Leone*
Nile:Please don't follow me........ *follows Amber* Was it something I said?!?!?!?!
Benkai:*walks toward the store and walks in*
Kyoya:*finishes his steak*
Konan blushes more. "T-Try not to turn so red and pass out from the heat..."
Saya watches and growls. "Try something and I rip you head off."
Ariel follows him in and looks around.
Cleo finishes her chicken. "Wonderful!"
Kyle looks around for a moment."Hmmm, i guess we come here to learn how to be normal i guess......" he points at a stack of books. "Thats where i got that idea."
Shinto snickered. "Why so red Mrs.Konan?"
Hunter: yes, but where are the other students?. Oh by the way I'm hunter you are?
Amber: "Yes....no....I don't know. I guess I'm just irritated. Like Sayori said, it seems to be one disaster after the other in this school. and even after all that training with Ao and Midori, I still was absolutely no help."

Mr Specter: "This is a school to learn to control your supernatural powers and like he said, to learn how to fit in with normal society. We are currently having a bit of difficulty with our students. Most of them are just in their dorms on break, but some of the stronger ones like to make trouble."
Konan keeps blushing. "B-Because...y-you keep calling me M-M-Mrs.Konan. But I-I'm not married..."
Kyle smirked. "Trouble, I can handle the trouble! Believe it!!" he made one hand sign. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!" a quick smoke coveered the room then was wiped away and there stood 50 clones of Kyle. The real Kyle stood in the front. "Lets do this!!" they all ran out of the classroom.

Shinto smiled. "Not yet atleast."
Hunter: I see, well in that case *wings sprout from back* I feel so constricted when hiding these
Mr Specter: *Shrugs* "Whatever. So are you going to stay? If so you'll either need to enroll or get a place to stay in the city nearby."
Konan turned as red as an apple. "W-What's that suppose to mean??"
Hunter: I'll enroll bones haha, when do I?
One of the Kyles peeked his head back in the room. "Enrolement? Hey can i join this school thingy?"

Shinto smiled happily. "Im going to ask you to marry me soon i hope." he layed his head on her lap and looked up at her. "Not to soon though."
Steam rose from the top of her head. "M-Marry me? You really want to?"
Mr Specter nodded. "Ya, sure." *He walked over and pulled two blank pages from his desk. He stamped the blank pages and drew a straight line on each. Then handed one paper to Hunter and the other to Kyle, along with some pens. "Just sign there and hand it to the girl in the lobby. She'll give you a key with your room number on it and a schedule and ta-da. You're in."
(g2g be on later)
(K see ya dude)
Kyle walked inside the room along with the other 49 of him. "Ok then,sounds simple enough." another large cloud of smoke filled the room and disappeared and all the other Kyles were gone. Kyle smiled and signed the paper. "Done!" he ran out of the room and to the lobby. "I think he said give this to a lady......"

Shinto put his hand on her cheek. "Of course i do."
Konan smiles a bit and kisses him.
Shinto kissed her back and smiled. "Wanna crash at my place?"

--Crud, gotta go for a while--
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Kai did a handstandd and walked around Nile . " Nooone's busy so we're bunking together. He says to give you a lick to remind you of him. " Licks Nile's neck to his cheek.
Nile:It's okay Amber....... *tries to ignore Kai, but ends up punching his face*
Owner:Don't worry..... I won't hurt him....... *looks at Saya* Do you know a guy by the name of Kyoya????
Kyoya:It was.
Waitress:*comes back* Will there be anything else??? *picks up their plates*
Kyoya:I'd like a cherry cheesecake.
Benkai:*looks around* You can buy as much as you want.
Konan nods. "Ok"
Saya tilts her head to the side. "Maybe, why?"
Cleo nods. "Me too!"
Ariel looks at him. "Really?? Are you sure??"
Amber growls. "It's not okay! I'm weak! I used to be tough enough to beat anyone, but it turns out I'm insignificant compared to you guys." *She was also a bit curious about when Nile said he wasn't a virgin. She blushed and shook the thought from her mind, now speeding up more to get further away from him.
Kai held his bloody nose now REWALLY pissed of. He chnged to his demon form and leaped Nile knocking him over. He prepared to bite into him with venomous fangs. " I'm going to kill you .....you....bloody fucking poptart!"
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
nico: looks over and sees kai about to bite him and he picks him up by the back of the shirt and nico nods at nile as if saying "one prayer answered." and he walks away and he looks at kai "wow, you sure got older since the last time i saw you."
Jean: walks into the lobby and runs into one of the kyles "what the fuck!?"
He screeched as he was rudely picked up by his shirt but when he noticed it was Nico he started to purr. " ...No I didn't. " * in his mind he was thinking ' Nico Nico NICO !!!!! I missd you I missed you I missed you! ' *
he walked back to the front of the school and put him down "so, i haven't seen you around with noon lately. where is he?"
surprise
// damn I gotta go1 //
Kai smile. " He's doing his job! He is the king of the shadw realm now...but he moves through my body, like possesion!....Gotta go1 Duty calls1 " He dissapeared.
Nile:Poptart???? *goes after Amber* You aren't weak!!!!!! You're stronger then most of the people here!
Waitress:*nods and goes to get their food*
Kyoya:*smiling*
Benkai:Yep! I'm sure.
nico: he shrugs
Cleo smiles. "I can't wait to try it."
Ariel kisses his cheek and walks off.
Owner:I'm an old friend of his..... He doesn't talk about me though..... *putting this strange looking ointment on one of Leone's wounds*
Kyoya:I'm looking forward to eating it.
Benkai:*chuckles and begins walking around*
Saya growls. "What is that?"
Cleo nods. "I'm sure it taste as great as you said it is.
Ariel walks around, picking out some clothes.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Dante walks into the school courtyard, he didn't really know his way around but he thought he should follow his nose and go to wherever there is food, which led him right to the cafeteria, it smelled gross to his sensitive hearing but he didn't care his stomach was yelling for the past half hour, so he decided to get a half cooked piece of pizza and something that looked like it was mashed potatoes in its previous life, he sits down at an empty table and begins to eat the food*
Owner:It's an ointment that will help his wounds heal faster....... I already put it on most of your wounds.
Kyoya:Yep.
Waitress:*comes with their food and places in front of them* There you go!
Kyoya:*grabs his fork, and starts eating his cheesecake*
Benkai:*walking around*
Nile:*coughs*
Saya sits down and watches him. "Why are you helping us?"
Cleo does the sam thing and gasps. "Oh my goodness!"
Ariel takes benkai's arm and pulls him to the dressing room. She sits him down and walks into the stall. "Be honest when you see me in these clothes."
Amber: "no I'm not. You should take care of that cough."

Nell: *Sees Dante eating.* "Ah so that's where he is." *About to go say hi, when her tattoo burns and she falls to her knees.*
???: "Get to work."
Nell: "Ugh....fine..." *Stands up and walks away*