Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14151-14200 of 17910

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Daisuke looked at Nile while he was sleep. "Sleep tight mate, in a few months, we all might be in a permanent sleep...." he layed down on the ceiling and drifted off.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
(Hey Animated I responded to Kasane whenever you come on)
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
A door appeared in front of Ceilia and it open. "Maybe. Maybe you'll see me sooner then you think." She leads him out the door and down a hallway. She stops in front of two big grand doors. "This is as far as I take you. On the other side is a tall table and you will go up to it and stand behind it as the Judge makes her decision." She looks up at him. "It was fun meeting you. Not that many people who come here are as nice and as fun as you are. I'm glad we met and I hope you go to the place you truly deserve." She smiles and hugs him tightly.
Konan follows him.
Cleo frowns. "The vampires way? Is it the vampires way to choose fighting over their fiancé?" The ocean kept moving a bit more violently.
Ariel looks at Benkai. "What is the vampires way?"
Saya looks at the ocean nervously.
(And I responded back.)
Kyle nodded. "Thanks Celia." he smiled. "Maybe you could be my little sister...." he walked through the doors. He walked to the other side of the table. "Hey Hey, Kyle's here....."

Shinto lays down on the bed. "What a awesome day i had with you....."

In front was the judge's table with two guards on either side. The Judge came in and sat behind her table with a white veil covering her face and hair. The guard cleared his throat. "Welcome to the Judgement room! If there is anything you would like to talk about before she begins, speak now."
Konan lays next to him. "It was really fun."
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Marcos finished showing the students how to use the weapons properly then went back to his nap*
Kyle looked up. "Hey, im not ready to die yet, i want to make a deal......give me 15 days after the war......I need to be in this war, i want to help, me dying isnt gonna cut it, there are people i need to protect, and someone i want to spend those 15 days with.....can i atleast do that? Oh, and i would also like to take the kid back with me, she's fun to be around...."

Shinto smiled and kissed her. "I want to do it again some time soon."
Isshin looked at Alistar. "Thanks......" he gave him a thumbs up and pulled out a combat pass. "Ok....lets just hope this works......Alistar, i need one more favor........fight me...."
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Jean smirked "is that right?" she looked at king kazama and nodded in acknowledgement.
Leo nodded and smirked. "I have a technique to use.....but i cant show you until its warfare time" he walked up the wall and onto the ceiling and continued to walk. "Its a good thing i came back, i didnt want to miss the fun!" he smiled down at Jean.
King Kazma looked up at him and did a sort of snicker. He made a few hand signs and snickered again.
Leo turned a slight red. "S-shet up!"
Alistair: "Fine." *He drew his sword.* "Whenever you're ready."

*A black portal opened just outside the school, a few yards away from the perimeter. A man walked out of it.*
Zaebos: "Tch. What the heck? I had meant to come out inside the school." *He walked forward and ran straight into something which zapped him. * "OW!. Huh? Oh, I see. A defense system. A pretty dang powerful one at that. This complicates things. Seems that they're gonna put up a fight. How cute."
The Judge secretly smiles behind the veil. "Who may this person you want to spend your 15 days with be?"
Konan smiles. "I would really like that."
Isshin nodded. "Im ready...." he held the combat pass in front of him and gulped. "Im gonna get my ass kicked if this doesnt work....."

Sayne's eyes opened. "Somethings here....."
Daisuke flipped down from the ceiling. "You sensed it to.... lets go check it out.."

Kyle turned a slight red. "Her name is Nikki......." he scratched the back of his head. "And i want to hang out with my friends before that time is up.....but i want to spend most of my time with Nikki...."

Shinto nodded. "I would to.....we had a good laugh to!" he snickered.
Alistair: "Okay. We'll start nice and easy." *He stabbed his sword in the ground and the ground at Isshin's feet exploded.*

Zaebos: *Taps the defense system.* "Hmm....this is some pretty powerful stuff. It's keeping me out and I'm a demon lord. Still, won't hold us for long."
The judge stares at him. "Nikki as in...the Angel of Death?"
Konan giggles. "Yeah! That was really fun!"
she noticed his slight blush and laughed a little "what'd he say?"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*shakes his head* Never!
Benkai:I think he's talking about the violence...... It's a vampires instinct to fight to show their dominance.
Kyoya:*nods*
last edited over a year ago
Marcos: *Sleeping.*

Amber: *Suddenly wakes up, screaming.*
Nile:*wakes up and jumps up* What's going on?!?!?!?
Amber grabbed her head and moaned, like she was in pain. "Not again....make it stop..." *She started shaking.*

Ao: "...another nightmare?"

Amber: *Doesn't respond.*
Nile:What's wrong Amber?! *turns human*
Cleo looks away. "Dominance over what exactly?"
Benkai:Over everyone..... It's just their way.
Leone:Then why don't you act like that?
Benkai:That's because I've not met many vampires.....
Kyoya:Also he never took many risks and he's not got it as bad....
Benkai:Yeah........
Amber didn't respond immediately, instead just sitting there, covering her face and shaking. After a few minutes, she seemed to calm down a little and moved her hands. "It was....a nightmare. But it seemed...so realistic."

Ao: *Nods as if he had expected this.*
Kyle nodded and smiled. 'Yep!' he gave her a thumbs up.

Shinto smiled. 'I love you so much......'

O'rei snickered. 'Ya know, your fun to be around.'

Leo shook his head. 'Uhh....nothin....'
King Kazma snickered.

Isshin jumped back. 'Holy Shit.....' he stumbled back. 'Damn, that wouldn't of even budged me if I still had my powers....' he stood up and smirked. 'Well that makes it that much more challenging....' he remembers that he's had experience with fighting Alistar, he also remembered that he still had stamina from when he did have his powers.

Irodim stepped out of the shadows from in front of Zaebos. 'But I will.....your going to be my snack....' he had achieved Midori's personality 3 days after they met.
jean frowned and made puppy eyes at him. "pleeeease?"
Alistair: *Yanks his sword out and leaps at him, slamming his sword down to cut him in half.*

Zaebos: "Unlikely. So who are you? One of the little humans trying to protect the girl?"
Nile:Its okay..... It's over now....
Leo turned red. 'I-its N-Nothing!'

Irodim smirked. 'Who said I was anywhere near human?'

Isshin side stepped it and jumped backwards. He kicked up a log and kicked it at him.
she decided to tease him a bit and she put her hand on his cheek and she ran her fingers through his hair with the other. "please?"
Zaebos: "By your narrow mind, you are not human, but you have the same traits as them and as such, is not worth my time. Leave."

Alistair: *Grabs the log with one hand, destroying it with his powers and continues to attack Isshin*
Irodim still smirked. 'And your a low life demon lord, so YOU leave.' he got serious.

Isshin managed to dodge some of the but was hit by waves of energy coming from Alistar's attacks. 'Damn.....' he stood up.

Leo became speechless.
King Kazma was snickering and made a couple of hand signs.
Leo fell off the ceiling and turned redder. 'S-she's a freakin teacher!!! She's probably older than me!! Im like 19!!.'
King Kazma made some more hand signs.
Leo scratched the back of his head. 'I'll be 20 next week, why does it matter?'
King Kazma pointed at Jean and snickered.
Leo turned a bright red. 'S-SHET U-UP!!'
jean looked at him "come on." she grabbed him and pinned him to the wall and got in his face and she gave him a seductive look "tell me."
over a year ago killer24 said…
( hay dudes/dudets what's up?)
Amber: *Breathing heavily.*

Zaebos: "No. I am here to check out how strong you guys are. I guess you'll do as a good warm up."

Alistair: *Continues his attack*
Cleo glances at him. "Even me?"
Irodim cracked his knuckles. 'You wont be anywhere near a warm-up....'

Isshin is sliced across his stomach and flew back into a tree. The combat pass was firmly gripped in his hand.He coughed up blood. 'I-its not over yet...' he stood back up.
Kyoya:*looks at the ground* ....
Benkai:*sighs*
Leone:Hmmm........ This is awkward.....
Leo looked at her then looked away and muttered something.
she turned his head so he was looking her in the eyes "a little bit louder?"
The Judge nods. "I see and what is your relationship with her?"
Konan smiles. "I love you too!"
Melody smiles, her tail wagging side to side. "Really? You think so?"
Hunter: *walks around*
Nile:It's okay..... Calm down. You're safe. I won't let anyone hurt you. *smiles*
Zaebos: "Ya ya, just shut up and fight already."

Amber: *Takes a deep breath and smiles back at him.* "T-Thanks Nile."

Alistair: "Then get moving because I'm not gonna hold back forever. This next attack will kill you unless you get your powers." *He swung his sword, releasing a large circular ball of energy that had enough destructive force to destroy the planet and leave zero trace that it ever existed.*
Zaebos: "Ya ya, just shut up and fight already."

Amber: *Takes a deep breath and smiles back at hi
Kyle shrugged. 'I guess we're real close friends.....but i do like her.'

Shinto snickered and put his around her and pulled her close to him. He kissed her. 'Night...'

O'rei nodded. 'Yeah.'
Nile:Anytime.
Hunter: *looks around and walks into dorm and listens to music*
Isshin eyes widened. Tears streamed down his face. 'I failed again.....i cant stop it.....if I had my Spirit Guardian powers.....i-i.......i' a question flows through his mind. **How many times have I been proud of the powers i had?** The thought echoed through his mind as the circular ball of energy got closer to him. 'To many times to count...' a large amount of black energy spilled from the combat pass and the ball of energy flew into the sky and exploded. Isshin appeared there, in shock. 'What the.....' the black and red power serged from it and shined dimly around him.
Isshin eyes widened. Tears streamed down his face. 'I failed again.....i cant stop it.....if I had my
Alistair: *Mildly shocked that he managed to not only survive, but get through without a scratch.* "I'm impressed. Now you need to train to use your new powers."

Amber: *Nods, still a little shaken up.*

Ao: "You're gonna need to eventually deal with your demon."

Amber: "...I...I can't...it's stronger than me..."