Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 17910

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*kisses her again*
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo blushes and kisses him back.
Kyoya:*kisses her again*
She giggles. "I'm so happy!" She kisses him.
Kyoya:*smiles* I am too. *kisses her back*
Cleo lays back on top of the water and sighs. "A vampire and a mermaid....what a weird pair we make."
Kyoya:*swims to the surface* I don't care if it sounds weird. I love you no matter what.
Cleo glances at him and blushes. "And I love you!"
Kyoya:*kisses Cleo*
over a year ago wantadog said…
(Does anyone know what is supposed to happen next?)

*Marcos leans back over the side of the roof, with a camera* "As long as I have this thing, might as well get some snapshots..." *Takes a picture and turns away.*
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*lies down on the weight bench and starts pressing 500*
*Amber watches* "That's alot of weight." *Get's up and wanders over to the training dummies.*
yeah i lok skinny but i can lift alot. this whole school really.....
*Amber grunts in acknowledgement as she fiddles with the settings, eventually putting it at max.* "That's cool." *Draws her sword and prepares for it to start.* 10...9...8...

(P.S. she is still a little ticked at Nico for knocking her out.)
last edited over a year ago
*racks the weights and sits u on the bench* about to practice?
*Glances over* "Ya, might as well." *Notices Ao and Midori getting ready* "NOT YOU TWO! Go sit with him!"

Ao: But we ARE your spirit wolves.

Amber: Spirit shmirit! Go sit by Nico!"

*They sit by Nico*

*looks at the two wolves* so you two are her spirit wolves huh
Midori: I'm amazed at your deduction, genius, you are a genius...." *Mutters* "Dumbass*

Ao: "Stop it, Midori! Sorry about him, yes we are. My name is Ao, and his is Midori. Amber has no idea how to use her powers and so does not want anything to do with us."

*Amber hears them and glares* "Zip it!"
2...1...ding!

The dummies all charge her. Amber calmly walks forward, her sword lightly dragging against the ground. She walks to the other side of the room, somehow not getting hit even though she did nothing to dodge. When she reached the wall, she sheathed her sword. The heads of all the dummies fell to the ground, each with a small 'A' etched there. Amber grins.
its ok its not your fault that he has no control over his own mouth.....*scowls at midori* smarter than you though mutt
Midori: Not too smart if you're picking a fight with m-OW, what the hell Ao!"

Ao: *Stares at Nico with Midori's tail in his mouth.* "Don't be offended, he does this to everyone, he usually says much worse, he must like you on some level."

Midori: "Screw you!"
your not worth it...*brushes midori off*
*Amber walks up* "Will you two stop it!" *Looks at Ao* "Why on earth won't you leave me alone? I told you to scram."

Ao: "And you expected us to listen? We're here to stay until you agree to learn how to wield us."

Amber: "Why should I? I can take care of myself!" *Walks away and sits a few benches over*
*gets up and crouches in front of her* why so intense?
*Glares at him* "You're one to talk about intense." *Turns away for a few seconds before sighing and turning back to him* "I spent my whole life as an outcast. People would rather see me run over by a car than anywhere near them. I had to fend for myself for god knows how long, and NOW they decide to appear? Well, it's too little too late!"
*sighs* two things. one sorry for knocking you out back then, i wasnt myself. and two, im pretty sure that they waited until now because they knew you were strong enough back then to handle things yourself. but now you are here with others with special abilities, and this will be one difficult thing to go through alone. so they are here to help you and gude you anyway they can.
Ao: "He's right, your hardships are what gave you the skills that you now have. If we had come then, you would not be one of the most powerful swordsman on earth, heaven, or hell. If you master our powers, You will be just as strong as Nico and that Necromancer."

Amber: *Confused* "Necromancer? Who?"
pervy guy
"Pervy? Haven't seen him yet. So he's a necromancer? Is he really strong enough to be on the same level as you?"

Ao: *To Nico* "You must have sensed it. The power he used was not even half, or even 30% of his full power."
Only thirty? Huh. His thirty wasn't strong at all. I bet his one hundred isn't all that.
Marcos walks up, holding a corn dog. "Is that so? Well then, maybe we should have a little match someday." *Notices Amber* "Hello, dear. What brings such a beauty to these parts?"

Amber: "Um...well...I'm training."
*rolls eyes and goes back to bench pressing*
*Marcos ignores him and sits next to Amber.* "Couldn't help hearing your conversation. If you want, I can make it so you don't have to ever see those wolves again, give you the power to fight on your own..." *Stares at Ao, who growled*

Amber: "What?"

Marcos: *Smirks at Nico* "Your....darker powers...."
*pushes weights up so hard they fly through the roof and sits up and glares at marcos* don't you do it amber....
*Ao continued growling.*

Midori: "Listen here, necromancer! The two of us are the most powerful spirit wolves in existence. You try and hurt her, You. Will. Die."

Marcos: *Laugh* "I'm not going to hurt her. I am merely offering her the ability to defend herself, even from Nico."

Amber: *Looks between Marcos and Nico, thinking* "What if he's right? What if these 'dark powers' can help? He doesn't look like he is trying to trick me..."
Why the hell would I hurt her?
Marcos: "Oh, I know you wouldn't, but then again...what if you slip up like last time? You nearly killed the werewolf over there."

Amber: *Begins fidgeting*
*talking through his teeth*. I wasn't myself, and i said I wouldn't hurt another innocent person....but right now you have so many sins under your name it's not even funny
Marcos: "That a threat? I'd love to go head to head with you, but unfortunately, my time here is up. Before I go." *Touches Amber on the forehead.* "Just in case you ever need a bit of help..." *Walks away and is tackled to the ground by Midori*

Midori: "What did you just do to her?"
*eyes glow red* he's not going to be around to answer.... *walks over and the weight falls back through the roof and lands on Marco's skull* huh.... *eyes go back to normal*
*Amber gasps*

Marcos: "Not to worry. As if Nico could beat me with something like that." *Appears behind Amber* "As to what I did to the pretty lady here. I...darkened...her soul. There will be no negative side effects, it would be just like another power, if she learns to control it, she should be fine." *Disappears*

Amber: "Wait! What...I don't know how to control my powers...."
Notice he said "if" you learn how to control your powers everything "should" be fine
*Begins to panic* "Oh no oh no oh no! I didn't do anything because he didn't look like he meant any harm. What do I do now?"

Ao: "For one thing, stop panicking. Sheesh. You think you have us for nothing?"

Amber: *Dry stare* "Oh, that fills me with confidence...goody! the strapping CANINE is going to help me..."
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane and Azun heard everything from outside the door. Azun looked at her. "You don't think that perv did..." Akane nodded. "He probably did. That idiot! Come on!" She walked away and Azun followed. "Where are we going?" Akane smirked. "We're going Soul Hunting." Azun smirked. "Finally! We get to do some action!" They headed towards town.
*Marcos spits on the ground beside him.* "Acting evil always makes me feel sick. But it had to be done." *Notices Akane and Azun* "Hmm, wonder what they are doing?"
*lands next to the two and walks with them*if we're hunting him, I'll help any day
Akane and Azun stopped and looked at him. Akane shook her head. "Sorry but you can't come." Azun smirked. "That's right! This is devil work! We got a job to do!"
Amber, Ao, and Midori stared each other down.

Amber: "So...How do we do this?"
Ao: "We need to teach you the commands."
*They begin to instruct her,*
What? A reason in particular? Because I'm staying by your side nomatter what.
Akane looked a bit uneasy so Azun spoke for her. "It's her job! She has to do a job her father gave her. A deal between them. She gets to go to school here as long as she delivers souls. It's a solo mission so no boyfriends allowed!"
*hurt expression* right.....well if it keeps you here at school do whatever