Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
*Marcos opens his eyes* "What?....Where?....Sheesh, who knew that thing was that strong." *Get's up and begins rubbing his neck*
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Leone:*can't stop watching the show*
Kyoya:Hmmm..... I'm not a big fan of this show but it's okay. *walks over to Cleo* Why has today been so crazy?!
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo looks at Kyoya and leans on him. "I don't know but I wish I knew."
Kyoya:I do too. *kisses her*
Cleo sighs and kisses him back.
Kyoya:Is something wrong?
Leone:*falls asleep*
Cleo shakes her head. "Just...a bit tired. I have been healing people a lot lately and it takes a lot out of me even though it looks like a simple kiss."
Marcos: "Well, thanks for the healing..." *Get's up* "Cya, gotta go figure out a plan" *Heads to roof*

Amber: "Ya, I'll leave you guys to it." *Heads to her room, along with Ao and Midori*
Kyoya:Hm...... You could go to bed, but Nico's sleeping on it. There's another bed in my room. I don't have a roommate so you could sleep in that bed.
Leone:*stretches and ends up laying on his back*
Cleo looked a bit unsure. "I don't know...are you sure? Maybe I could lie next Leone or something."
Kyoya:I'm sure.
Leone:*wakes up*
Cleo nods. "Okay."
Leone:*runs to Kyoya's room and cleans up any traces of blood in the room*
Kyoya:Follow me then. *walks toward his room*
Cleo grabs his hand and follows him.
Kyoya:*smiles, walks to his dorm room, and opens the door* You can sleep on any of the beds. It doesn't matter which one.
Leone:*turns on the tv and starts going through the channels looking for Supernatural*
Cleo nods and walks towards a bed but then faints, falling to the floor.
*Amber yawned.* "I'm headin to bed..." *2 skeletons grab her and Marcos appears in her room*

Marcos: "Hello, time for payback, I suppose..."
Kyoya:Cleo! *runs over to her and picks her up* Cleo... *puts her on his bed, tucks her in, and kisses her cheek* Please wake up soon.
Leone:*runs over to Cleo and decides to sleep at the foot of the bed*
Kyoya:*checks Cleo for fever* Nope.... Maybe it's from exhaustion. *yawns* I'm getting tired too.... *walks over to the other bed* Leone wake me up if she wakes up okay.
Leone:*nods*
Kyoya:*lays down and falls asleep*
Amber: "What do you want?"
Marcos didn't respond.
Amber: "Hey! I saved your ass! The least you can do is answer!"
Marcos: "Thank you. Thank you for helping me." *He walked forward and tapped her on the forehead.* "there...you're fixed. You still have demon powers, but now it is easier to control." *Leaves*
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*wakes up and sees kyoya next to him* what the? not even gonna ask *goes back to sleep*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*slowly sits up from his bed and stands up and walks outside of the dorm building and sits down on a nearby bench watching the sky. sighs* man why did i have to be born a fire demons son i mean hell controlling fire is sweet and all but....*thinks the rest of it to himself realizing he had been talking aloud the whole time*
Kyoya:*wakes up and sees Nico* What the?! When did he get here?! *gets up and looks around* The doors shut!!! *walks over to where Cleo is laying, sits down beside her, and starts stroking her hair*
last edited over a year ago
ive been here ever since i fought marcos and almost sortched my skin
*makes a fireball in his hand and starts to play with it, stretch it and morph it into something else*
Kyoya:We were in Cleo's room when that happened..... This is my room.
Leone:*growls at Nico then starts watching the Supernatural marathon*
*ignores leone* who ever heals a injured angel, the angel still follows, even if unconscious.
Cleo sighs happily in her sleep.
*Marcos chants a spell from the roof, making the fissures that the earthquake caused to fix themselves*
over a year ago AmuXIkuto1 said…
Sheesh. First an animal runs into little ol' delicate me.... roars in my face.... and just leaves me sitting on the floor of the school, and now no one's here to help me! How rude can this school be?
Kyoya:That sounds a bit stalkerish to me. *still stoking Cleo's hair*
Leone:*still watching the show*
*makes the fire dissipate and looks around the school courtyard*
well its just to make sure that the debt is paid back to the healer, or caterer.
Kyoya:Really weird. *still stroking Cleo's hair*
Leone:*still watching tv*
* walks out to courtyard to see a fire. ( yeah I'm a vamp but I can be in sunl;ight I'm awesome like that)

" Who the hell 'r you?" I ask the person.
*looks up and sees a woman talking to him* oh hi the names Aaron
Cleo slowly wakes up and looks at Kyoya and smiles. "Hi there"
( im not a woman I'm 11....)

" Aaron....huh? Pph....Suitable enough to be in my presense. What are you doing, Aaron?"

I sit next to him, causing him to blush. Thoughts: Maybe he thinks i'm pretty........
hey its weird but cleo has angel powers because of it
Kyoya:I'm glad to see you awake.
Cleo smiled. "It's true! I have angel powers now! I haven't tried them out yet but...I can't wait!" She giggled.
(you are a female though so i consider every female to be a woman)

nothing really just this *forms a fireball and tosses it in the air and changes the shape of it into a skull made of fire and catches the skull*
(you are a female though so i consider every female to be a woman)

nothing really just this *forms
*Marcos finishes fixing the damage from the earthquake* "That oughta do it! Good as new!" *Jumps down from the roof and sees two people sitting on a bench.*
when you want to learn, just let me know *smiles and sits up*
" Sugoi! ( wow!) Amazing!"

I smile widely, amazed. Aaron smiles, because I'm happy.

( Aaron u gotta to like me just for a bit untill something happenes so make ur OC like mine plz!)
( go look on pg 82 to see my pic)
Cleo nods. "Okay!" she looks at Kyoya. 'Having fun stroking my hair?"
(um....ok then)

*smiles* yeah i can do alot more than that to check it *makes the skull go away and turns it into a rose made of complete fire and hands it to the woman* here and don't be afraid as long as I'm here the fire can't hurt you *smiles again*
(um....ok then)

*smiles* yeah i can do alot more than that to check it *makes the skull go away an
"Amazing!" I hold the firey rose to my nose. " It doesn't even smell burnt!"

( hey look I rhymed!)
*Marcos walks away, uninterested.* "Might as well see what else there is to do."

White Marcos: "And what are you going to do about 'it'?"
Black Marcos: "Oh, I'll think of something, might even let Nico have a crack at it...eventually."
"I can do this!!" I use my darkness magic and make a baseball cap. I sneak up behind Aaron an put it on his head. " Like it?"