Random Role Playing The Ten†h Circle (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

Random Role Playing 1845 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1845

over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((Oh and you don't have to be 18+ to join. I just put that there as a warning to those who might feel uncomfortable around mature content.))
Names: Pussycat and the Baron

Ages: PC-25 B-27

Appearances: Pussycat is a rather tall, big boned woman who has nothing that could be seen as striking other than a slight figure, which she makes for in her body language. She has a very rounded face with a slightly pointed nose and rounded lips. Her hair is a light brown colors and her complexion is pale.

The Baron, however, has put a lot of effort into his appearances. Probably too much. He has finely toned muscles, high prominent cheekbones, and a sqaured jaw complete with a cleft. His hair is a unatural shade of golden blonde and his eyes are, of course, blue. It is rumored that he only became this way through cosmetic surgery and body modifcations.

Personalities: They are both treacherous and cunning but in different ways. Pussycat ismore charming and articulate, she speaks careful words and much like a cat will she only gravitate to those who will benefit her. She is calmer and more practical minded but her anger is something to be feared. Since she isn't exactly amazing as far as looks go, she emphasizes on other features to get what she wants. At times she will become depressed over her need to use others, the Baron being the only exception. But she wonders if he will end up the same... Another face, another tool...

The Baron is an observer of the human race. He is a trickester who constantly toys with the minds of men and women. He is crude, ghoulish, and has a terrible fixation for the human body and never dsicrimates over those he wishes to please or destroy. He will often burst into laughter for reasons unknown to others. It seems Pussycat is the only one who can understand this fiend, but does he care about her? Does he care about anyone?

History: Pussycat and the Baron have a history much like Bonny and Clyde. They are guilty of almost every crime known to man, each preformed in the most unorthodox way. From robbing a bank, dressed in drag (in which they even preformed a music number) to cannabalising their murder victims in honey barbecue sauce. They are wanted in many states of the US and some of Eastern Europe.

Other: Baron claims to be Dutch but often times will speak in German. Anybody who asks are apt to come out mortally wounded. People wonder if this is some ongoing joke of the Baron or if he is truly serious about it. Either way, the Baron has certainly made a stereotype of himself.

Pussycat's anger has caused her to nearly kill the Baron multiple times but it has never put a dent in their relationship. As they are nothing without eachother, completing eachother through their madness and flawed personalities.
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
(Sounds interesting. I'm assuming no elves here *pouts* Crap I need to make a new character.)
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
((I make a new character for almost each rp that I join.I will make a character,but i don't know when.I've got a few things to do before my friend comes over for I don't know how long.But I promise to make profile.And it shall be FRABJOUS!))
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
name: minami
hair: long, blonde
eyes: 1 dark blue, 1light blue
clothing: pink bow in hair, jean shorts, black long sleeve, rings on every fingure, pink nail polish, black converse/white laces, gun holster around waist
personality: loud, attention getter, man whore... basicly a bitch. not afraid to say what she wants, can be really nice on rare occations, comes off as sweet/inoscent

bio: grew up with 2 older sisters who were always better than her so she always tries to beat everyone else around her. came from a high class family but her parents dont talk to her anymore so she now does stupid stuff (example: going to a creepy night club)
weapon/s: a dagger, hand gun
last edited over a year ago
Name: Kathleen Genther
Hair: Long, bright red
Eyes: Bright green
Clothing: Usually wears a hat to get the attention off her hair, glasses, long black coats, black cargo pants, black combat boots,

Bio: A nerd/emo/rebel, she hates the teasing at school so she wandered around the city town thing and found this bight club, the rebel in her said to go in.
Weapons: Rapier and a brace of guns.
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
(Sounds interesting. I'm kind of busy right now. I've got a few fanfictions to write up cause I promised I'd have them published by tomorrow. I'll think up a character and submit it when I get the time.)
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
(will definitely be joining, but probably not until Sunday or Monday cause I've got a busy weekend.)
((Thanks for joining!))

The facility seemed larger than it appeared on the outside, alive with dancing light and pulsing music. People from all walks of life doing everything from mingling around the bar to moving on the vast dancefloor. A stage stood in the middle and stretched out, leading into the darkness of the opposing wall. Around the corner next tot the stage, was a dimly lit hallway that seemed go on forever, covered in doors that were marked by numbers.

A man in a sailor suit was lounging belly up on the bar, lazily drinking straight from a bottle of whiskey while a woman darted around behind him mixing and serving drinks.
over a year ago dargox said…
(ok, i'm in!)

Name: Rexas Shadewing
Personality: brave and outgoing
Hair: spikey brown
Eyes: amber red
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lb.
Body type: fit
Clothing: wears black combat boots, grey jeans, a white muscle shirt, a black zip up hoodie with a ying dragon & yang tiger on the back, black fighter gloves, and a custom made sword strapped to his back.
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
(ps im leaving for vaca in vermont soon till sunday and i dont know if theres wifi there but i'll bring my laptop just incase)
((Yaaay moreee peopleeee!Thanks ))
((Say hi to the goats for me, kayla!))
((Bump))
big smile
(ok, here come rexas)

Rexas walks into the club and scans place for a good spot to sit.
The facility seemed larger than it appeared on the outside, alive with dancing light and pulsing music. People from all walks of life doing everything from mingling around the bar to moving on the vast dancefloor. A stage stood in the middle and stretched out, leading into the darkness of the opposing wall. Around the corner next tot the stage, was a dimly lit hallway that seemed go on forever, covered in doors that were marked by numbers.

A man in a sailor suit was lounging belly up on the bar, lazily drinking straight from a bottle of whiskey while a woman darted around behind him mixing and serving drinks. A coy smiled culed on his lips as he watched the new patron enter. Suddenly he felt something yank at his collar, throwing him to the ground on the other side of the counter.

"Break's over, babe. We've got new customers." The woman stood over him with a large frosted glass.
Rexas goes and sits down at the bar with his back faceing counter. "hmmmm...this place seems abit weird for a normal club." He said to himself in a low voice.
All right. Character creation time. I might not be of much rp use today. I can't even write those fanfictions. I've got writer's block today. Sorry :p

Name: Nateri Sutcliff
Apprearance: Nateri is tall and slender yet muscular. She has a scar across her right collar bone. Her face is oval shaped and her cheek bones are high and sharp. Her amber eyes are almond shaped and her left eye is often covered by long bangs of her raven colored hair that hangs down her back. Her teeth are irregularly sharp, yet still human-like. Her lips are thin and so are her eyebrows, which are normally pulled together in a scowl.
Personality: Nateri often keeps to herself, unless brought around other people by Nowaki. She is very outspoken and can be confrontational, but knowing her for who she is with people she's comfortable with, she's down to earth and calm.

Name: Nowaki Alborn
Apprearance: Nowaki is very tall and lanky. He has a built torso and arms but is more slender from the waist down. His face has a somewhat boxy shape and his green eyes are somewhat slitted. His hair is coal black and it hangs thinly down to his shoulders.
Personality: His name, Nowaki, mean typhoon and that is how his personality comes off. He is very outspoken and outgoing. He is hardly ever serious, but he has anger issues so when he gets angry he tends to fly off the handle.

(My decription of Nowaki's appearance is hard to explain. He looks like Sebastian from Black Butler only with green eyes)
All right. Character creation time. I might not be of much rp use today. I can't even write those fan
(Sutcliff? A fan of Black Butler much?)
((It's okay. I've been running dry too :3 Nowaki will make things fun))
I walked around town, looking for a pace to get away from the constant teasing I received at school. A strange nightclub attracted my noticed. I didn't think I was old enough, but did that stop me? No. I went into the nightclub.
(I was kidding)
(Yea, I love Black Butler. And Nowaki is my character that I made for those times when things are kind of dead and someone needs to do something big. He's kind of crazy)

"Come on, Nateri. You've got to get out of the house sometimes." Nowaki gripped her wrist tightly and dragged her through the town. He stopped in an alley and stared up at the sign. "Interesting. This looks like a great place." He pushed open the door and took her inside.

Nateri groaned irritably. She hated when Nowaki brought her out like this. She wasn't much of a people person. Then why did She allow herself to be dragged like this? Because it's Nowaki, Nateri thought and rolled her eyes.
(I'm assuming they are dating?)
The man sowly crawled to his feet behind young Rexas. "You are very observant! I am sure nothing gets by you, eh?" He licked his hand and slapped the youngman across his back.
(Nope. Just childhood friends)

Nowaki took a seat at the bar and gazed around.
"Are you sure about this place, Nowaki?" Nateri sat beside him and her cold gaze swept around the dancefloor.
"Not at all. I never even knew this place was here before. It seems interesting, though. Very mysterious. My type of place. And yours, too, if you were more of a party girl."
"I don't care to be a party girl."
Nowaki pouted. "You're no fun, Nateri."
(Gotcha)
I looked around the club. i had never been in one before. "This is a club?" I spied the man lounging on the bar. "Not impressed." I walked over to a table in the corner and sat down, waiting for something interesting to happen.
The woman came over to the two. "Can I get you two something to drink?" She gave a neat little grin, perking up her brown eyes.
Rexas pops out a hidden blade from his right hand gloves and press to the throat of the drunk man, saying. "well, I think your to drunk to think right. So why don't you go sober up?"
Nowaki turned to the woman behind the bar. "Scottch. For my lady friend here, a Khlua."

Nateri glared at the man on the bar.
Th man laughed, causing the young man's knife to vibrate. "Oh the contrary, Mein Freund, I am as sober as a priest." He leaned back some to kiss the edge of the blade.

"Sure thing, honey." The woman winked at them and turned to prepare their drinks. She had decided just then that she was going to completely ignore the fact that the man in the sailor suit had already managed to get a wapon pulled on him.
I saw the man pull at knife on the guy slumped on the bar. I watched, wondering if I should intervene.
Nowaki watched the two men in the fight. "Quite entertaining. We've only just arrived and there's already some drama."
"Here you go!" She slid the two drinks in their direction. "I do hope you plan on paying." She leaned her elbows against the counter,resting her head in her hands.
"Yes ma'am." Nowaki handed her the money with a tip.
Rexas sense the danger and in flash of speed, lays a smackdown on the man knocking away the knife and place a boot on the chest & a sword drawn to the throat.
"Already? For me?" She gasped, taking the cash and placing it in the front of her shirt. "Oh, you shouldn't have!" She siffed and pulled away from he bar. She made her way to another patron, pausing just as she passed a very young girl. "Now you don't look like you belong here." She turned towards the girl, placing her hands on her hips.
((He didn't have a knife out. He just licked Rex's blade))
Nowaki spun around in his chair and watched, drinking his Scottch.
meh
(oh, so who's the sailor man that pulled the weapons? Cause rexas isn't in one.)
((Nobody pulled the weapon. Whachu talkin' about? Rexas popped out a hidden blade and put it to his throat righht? And so sailorman (Baron)'s response was to lick it. Do you want to continue with that anyway?))"Biiig sword, Mund Freund!" The man cheerfully barked from the floor, he placed a finger on the sword and gently tried pushing it away from his neck. "What are its uses? I can think of many." He grabbed his leg and lurched his lower body upward, wrapping his legs around the's boy's neck and started to squeeze with all his strength.
Nowaki watched with interest while Nateri gazed around for other interests.
((Okay.Before i start i wanna ask,how would i start? would i be walking into it? or already in?))
(You can start either way I think.)
((Whichever you want. :) ))
Name: Nenali lasone.
Appearance: She has long,flowing black hair,bright green eyes,pale skin,and looks 10.She usually keeps her right eye covered with her hair.Her clothing that she usually wears is a skin tight tank top,a jacket that's half zipped,a black and purple lacy mini skirt,gothic stockings,and combat boots that come up to just below her knees.
Personality: she's cute,sweet,and loves acting like a kid,but will become very serious and down to earth when need be. She can also go insane very easily if provoked. She uses clubs to hurt the ones that hurt her,and she is never afraid to do anything she wants to when insane. She is also ot afraid to speak her mind.She basically has an alter ego. Her insane side will kill mercilessly,and her normal,sane side is very shy,yet cute and lovable.

How was that? Did I do good?
(You did fine. I like the whole-you kno.. insane part >:} ))
(Double thumbs up)
(Yay! So what all is going on?)
(( Hmm dargox's character Rexas pulled a blade on the Baron after the baron slapped his back and teased him for making an obvious observation. The dargox had his character pin him to the ground with a boot, and Baron did some magical contortion things and has his legs wrapped around rexal. Pussycat, the bartender, made peeta's character their drink and is now questioning rebel's character for being there.))