Random Role Playing The Ten†h Circle (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

Random Role Playing 1845 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 1845

over a year ago amffta said…
Her animalistic instincts began to take over. "NO! I don't want to lose myself to this monster!" She shakily pulled out her phone and tried to read the time. "12-something." She breathed one last breath before she began crying. "If I had something to drink now, this monster inside of me won't take over to FIND a drink. But.....I'm by myself. Always have been. Always will be." She felt her fangs, and her eyes change. Her vision increased, and she felt the nimbleness of her legs. Then the world that she knew disappeared.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
She smiled. "You have girls down there right? Pretty ones?"
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
"Your head hit mine." Nowaki moved his hand away from his forehead.
"Awwww... let me see," He grabbed his hair and yanked his head back.
Why does human skin tear so easily, when it's supposed to protect something so important? One question took up 1 hour. Julliet remembered the face of a man. A bearded man, but handsome. She remembered wind, and an absolutely wonderful rush. She woke up on an unfamiliar balcony. Inside, behind her, was the handsome bearded man. No. The pale body of an untouched, but drained, handsome, brown haired man. He lay on his carpet with out a drop of blood inside or around him. That's how thorough 'she' was. His glazed over eyes stared at nothing. Julliet slowly turned to the ledge of the balcony. She was about 10 stories up. She put her hands on the ledge, climbed up nimbly, as what the effect of the blood in her body, and jumped.
Nowaki showed him the slight bruise on his forehead.
The Baron planted a kiss on it and shoved him away. "Better?"
over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
"Depends on your meaning of the word," he said with a small smirk.
"Yes." Nowaki grabbed his hands and yanked him close.
The air rushing by, oh it was wonderful. Julliet knew that this animal inside of her would never let her die so easily. So the next best thing was to feel like she WAS about to die. Lights rushed at her, and at the last second, she landed on her feet.
"Well, what do you consider pretty?"

"Oof, you never tire."
"A full figure...soft hands...full. lips..."
"Charming personality," She slyly added with a wink.
"CARING personality..." He leaned in a little bit futher, "but yeah. You get the idea..."
She wiped her mouth with her arm. No blood. But she felt the exhilaration. The powerful satisfaction of being stronger. Did that man have a family? Probably not. It was obvious he was not important by the way he was dressed and where he lived. Still, something tugged at her stomach.
Nowaki grinned and kissed his neck. "Guilty."
NOWAKI. That one word. The name of the boy at the bar. After all this, she still thought about him. She still wondered what HE would taste like.
(You do know he's like 30, right?)
((yep. And she's like really old because she's a vampire but she looks about 27-ish. maybe younger.))
"I'll go back tomorrow."
((Where'd everybody go?))
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
"not my fault I'm hard to satisfy. Or that you couldn't bring me all that way."

"the rooms not spinning Arnold... You're just drunk."
"No," he said, bringing her in forcefully from behind. "You're just hard to satisfy. Nothing more."
Elisabeth grinned at his action. "you of all people should still be able to handle the task though, but from what I saw last night, maybe you aren't able anymore."
He growled and grabbed hold of her chin, tilting her head up to face him. "I take it you're TRYING to piss me the fuck off..."
"a little bit. That and it's the honest truth."
He snarled and pushed her off. Fallax threw open the curtain and stormed out. He snatched up his pants and shifted down to put them on.
Elisabet frowned and got out. She ran up behind him and put her arms around his neck.
"Find someone else to 'satisfy' you. I'm done."
"I was just joking. It's more fun when you're pissed. Don't go." she kept her arms around him from behind and her lips brushed his neck as she spoke.
He shifted back up, growing out of her grip, and swiftly turned around. He once more grabbed hold of her face. "You're lucky I don't snap your neck right now for pulling that bullshit," he growled then pushed her back onto the bed.
"I know you better than that." she looked up at him from her place on the bed with a half smile.
Julliet walked into The Tenth Circle.
He quickly placed his hand over her mouth, grabbing tight to keep it in place. "No. No you don't. You wish you did, but you don't," he hissed before latching onto her neck, sinking his fangs in deep. He drug her back onto the bed more before mounting her.
Elisabet smiled Under his hand and held onto his shoulders.
The demon went to work, driving hard and fast into her.
Elisabet moaned loudly, her nails digging into his shoulders.
"Hey Mr. Bartender. Gimme whatever it was I had yesterday."
Fallax growled, his eyes burning with anger. He grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her back, and held them there with his other arm.
Elisabet continued on With her moaning and such. Grudge fucking was always the best... Plus, she had told him she'd help get his edge back, this seemed like quite a good start.
He let go of her mouth, using the hand, instead, to scratch at her stomach. He released her neck and moved his lips to cover her's, hungrily kissing her. His tongue slipped into her lips and pushed against her teeth, demanding access.
Elisabet opened her mouth wide for him, rather enjoying being ravaged this way. It had most certainly been too long.
His tongue lashed around her mouth. He dug his claws into her torso and drug them down. He pushed himself in deep, grunting as he did.
Elisabet moaned loudly in to his mouth as he continued having his way with her. Her body tightening up a little as she tried to press closer to him. The clawing wasn't something she normally would be very happy about, but she allowed it to happen without any type of fighting back, not even activating her scales.
The demon swallowed her cries of pleasure. He grunted again as she pressed herself further.
Nowaki turned to Julliet. "What'd ya have? I can get it for you."
Elisabet tried pulling her arms out of his grip. Her her mouth wasn't occupied with his, she'd be screaming out in pleasure.
Fallax squeezed his hand tighter. He didn't want her going anywhere. He ground against her, a low, deep growl rumbling in his chest.
Unable to free her hands, Elisabet wrapped her legs around him instead, pulling herself up and closer to him. This was so much better than last night... She really had missed him, not that she'd ever admit to such a thing. She wanted to be close to him, to hold him, to be held by him, but she forbade herself from doing so. Feelings like that are a weakness and she hated being weak.
The demon growled deeper and shoved her back down. He tensed a bit as he could feel the climax coming. His jaw clenched and his solid black eyes rolled back a little, preparing to release.